Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 03

Story Info
Bridget gets a taste of what the summer holds for her.
6.4k words
4.01
88.8k
46

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note, this part doesn't do much to forward the story but I assure you there will be more character development etc, in the coming parts. Again I had such little time to edit and write, but i know I needed this chapter to be out. I really want to continue this story but time is going to be an issue. So please excuse any mistakes. Also as always feel free to leave feedback, comments and constructive criticism. This chapter does contain water sports and some other, i want to say intense, humiliation, so if that's not your cup of tea, you've been warned, lol. Otherwise enjoy.

----Chapter Five----

I took hours to fall asleep that night, without my phone, any clock and any window I had no concept of time in that room, all I knew is that by 7 Diana would wake me up but that morning I was woken up again by the smell of her panties on my face. I decided to get out of bed with my panty clad face, I walked down the hall and saw Diana's room open, so I figured she would be downstairs. Sure enough she was in the living room, in yoga pants and a tank top, she was filling her water bottle.

"Glad to see my panties stayed on all night," she said laughing, "Come here let me take those off."

I happily walked over when she took out her phone and snapped a picture of my face.

"Don't worry honey, I'll keep this one between us," she joked, before removing her disgusting panties from my face. Then she leaned closer than took a whiff of my face.

"Wow you stink, that smell really soaked into your face, bet you were just itching to play with yourself last night," she said before removing my chastity belt.

"I've take out what I want for breakfast, it's on the counter, go take a shower and clean yourself up, then come down here and make breakfast for us, oh and don't forget to take your pill," and with that last note she went to get her shoes from my room and she left.

I took a lot of pleasure from washing my face and skin, brushing my teeth and using mouth wash. I felt like a brand new person, and most importantly I smelled great. I couldn't shower for too long though as I had to make breakfast before she returned. She left five slices of toast, about eight pieces of bacon and about four eggs. Seemed like too much for just the two of us but she had a pretty big appetite. Although it didn't make much sense with her trying to lose weight.

Soon after I was done with breakfast she reached back from her run, sweat dripping off her glistening body. She dived right in, taking three slices of toast, three eggs and four slices of bacon, but to my surprise she only ate about half of her food.

"Hey slut I'm full but I'm not going to let this food go to waste, make sure to eat my left overs and the rest of this food. I've gotta shower and change because I have some important meetings. I might be back late ok, but I'll bring home dinner, I've left a list of chores for you to do, on and one last thing," she said, bringing the chastity belt for me, "let me put this back on, and give you your bells."

"But what if I need to pee," I protested.

"Address me properly slut," she said.

"Sorry mistress, but what if I need to pee, mistress," I said with resentment in my mind.

"Fair point, well if you do need to pee and you can't wait, then go ahead but make sure and clean up your mess before I get home, otherwise you will be punished, I don't want my house smelling like piss," and with that she was off.

I got started with her list of tedious, mindless chores like the good slave I was supposed to be. My nipples hard and my pussy rubbing again the chastity belt. Minutes turned to hours, I drank my shakes and took some breaks in between and before I knew it, it was evening. I was tired and I really really needed to pee. But I sweated a lot throughout the day so I guess that's why the urge now hit me.

I even had to drink a third shake waiting on her, I really didn't want to but I had no idea when she would be back with dinner. This only made my need to pee worse. It was holding up my pee for the last three hours. And it was getting unbearable. I paced up and down till I heard the door unlock. "Thank God," I thought to myself.

"Look who couldn't wait for her mistress to return," she said.

"Please mistress can you take off my belt I really need to pee." I begged.

"Well if you really needed to pee I think you would've already don't you?" she asked.

I just continued my begging, "Please take it off, I really have to go."

"How about I give you a choice, you can get me off right here right now and then I will take off your belt, or you can wait for me to shower and then get me off and I'll take off your belt, I did go gym after my meeting just to warn you I worked up quite a sweat, but I can take really long in the shower." She said, "It's your choice."

"Ok I'll do it now mistress," I said.

"That doesn't sound like someone who is dying to eat my pussy," she said smirking.

"Please mistress can I eat out your pussy," I said as convincingly as I could.

"Oh that's more like it, I'm really wet now lezzie." She said as she kicked off her shoes, pulled off her socks, and pulled down her pants and thong.

Then she just gestured "come here," at her pussy and I dropped on my knees and buried my face in there.

I was lapping up her juices like it was an ice cream and I was flicking her clit like if it were a cherry. I didn't care how sweaty or salty it was, I just needed to get her off fast. But she was taking forever, how could she take this long I thought to myself. I got her off so quick the night before.

My bladder felt like it was going to burst, I tried not to think about how badly I needed to pee but it was hard. I could tell she was getting closer though, her body was twitching, her moans were getting louder, but without even realizing it pee flooded out of me and pooled all around me. My knees and feet were drenched in my own piss; her feet were also in my puddle.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing slave. Look at the mess you've made, and on my gorgeous feet," she said furiously, "You're going to clean them up this instant."

She sat down on the bar stool in the kitchen and lifted her feet in the air in front my face.

"Lick it clean," she said.

"Please don't make me do that, I can't," I said, with tears in my eyes.

"You know our agreement lezzie, it's your choice if you want to give up everything," she replied.

Feeling embarrassed and grossed out at the same time I began to lick my own piss from her feet. It tasted disgusting, it smelt like piss and it didn't help that her feet were sweaty to begin with.

After I cleaned one of her feet, she bent over to my level and removed my chastity belt. It was a little late for that I thought, but kept quiet.

With one foot now clean, she raised the other foot to my lips. I tried my best not to gag. Sucking her toes like a cock, hearing my bells ringing as I motioned my head back and forth. But soon I felt her foot rubbing against my clit, it felt amazing, but I tried not to acknowledge it. I kept licking her feet and sucking her toes but I was constantly pausing to take in the amazing feeling happening between my legs.

She was fingering her own pussy at the same time as well.

"Don't stop," she said as her body contracted, "Oh fuck, o, oh oh, ohh ohhh f...fu...ff...ahhhhhh," she came to a screaming orgasm.

I myself was close, her big toe in my mouth still I just waited for my own orgasm without even thinking about the situation or who was doing it.

But the feeling disappeared without warning after she had gotten hers. I opened my eyes to see that she had stood up, and I quickly changed my facial expression hoping she didn't realize I was enjoying it.

"Get up and clean up this mess, I'm going to have a shower, and when you're done cleaning you're going to have one too, you smell horrendous." She said, before making her way upstairs.

I finished mopping up my mess and made sure to even use bleach so the smell would be gone. Then I eagerly went up and took a long shower.

When I dried off I went back outside to see if I could finally rest in peace for the night. I tried to block out what just happened in my mind as I walked downstairs.

"Good you're here," she said, "I brought dinner for us, I already had mine, but I couldn't eat it out so I just put my leftovers in your box, I trust that you'll eat it out, after all you must be starving."

Not wanting to go through the whole drama of justifying my third shake I just decided to pretend I was hungry and eat it anyway. It was fried chicken after all, I loved fried chicken.

"Yes mistress I'm hungry," I said.

"Good because you've got a lot to eat, I'll be in the living room watching some Netflix, come show me the box when you're finished." She insisted.

I opened the box to find four pieces of chicken, my portion of fries and half of her fries and a biscuit. I couldn't believe she wanted me to eat that much food, it was absurd, but I didn't really have a choice she could see me from the living room. I forced and forced till it was just about done. After stuffing down all that food I was stuffed, and bloated I almost couldn't get off the chair. She seemed overly pleased that I ate out the food but I couldn't go to my room just yet, she made me give her a massage for at least twenty minutes before she told me I could go to bed for the night.

----Chapter Six----

The mornings were all the same, the routine of the last few days were all similar. I would get up make breakfast, eat her leftovers, take my pill, do her house work, drink my shakes. It was almost monotonous if wasn't for the new tortures she threw in every day. Some were creative others were based on what I wrote in my diary.

She loved going through it and reading my deepest darkest secrets. I started writing it from the time I was fifteen so there were quite a lot of pages, she only skimmed through the first time, now she was reading it as if it was a text book. She was studying it, and I knew she would find all the juiciest details sooner or later. And I also knew that she would use those things against me. She loved reading these personal things.

She threw little comments for me as I cleaned like, "So you typically masturbated about three times a week, you really are a little slut aren't you? Well I expect an answer lezzie?"

"Yes I am mistress," I was forced to reply.

Or other comments like, "So you're an ass girl are you, it says that you love looking at the girl's butts from the track and field team, that it turns you on. Did you masturbate to them to?"

"No mistress," I lied and said.

"Hmm, why don't I believe you? Oh well nice to know your type, tall and athletic with a tight ass, I know I'm right, you don't have to admit it." she said.

I hated the fact that she knew and figured out all this personal information about me. Anyone but her, she was literally the last person in the world I would want to know these things. I knew in the coming weeks there would only be worse things to come.

In the first week she had me cover up all the mirrors in the house, she said her personal trainer insisted, that it was bad for motivation if you're only expecting to see change. She even had me do twenty jumping jacks a day for her amusement. She just loved watching my bare tits flopping up and down, seeing my facial expressions as they swung about painfully. But I really was getting some love handles so I guess they would help take care of those.

The shakes weren't really agreeing with either of us, I tried to hide my gassiness till she wasn't around, but she wasn't so kind. I had to put up with her disgusting farts all through the day. But her work out routine was really working, it had been two weeks and she looked significantly smaller, if she kept this up she would be smaller than me in a few months, I was actually impressed.

She began teasing me on a daily basis while I got her off, her hands or feet would always manage to find my clit and in seconds I would be dripping wet, yearning for my climax. I felt like as a time went the need for me to cum just got worse and worse. It had nothing to do with her, it was purely to satisfy my needs, I wanted to make myself get off, the thought of her doing it still disgusted me.

I promised myself, if she doesn't let me cum today then for sure I'll get myself off when I go to shower. I wasn't allowed to lock the door but I noticed that not once did she ever walk in on me since this started. And I badly needed to cum. It was all I could think about. I had a healthy sex drive but this craving was different. I had no idea why but I was hornier than I had ever been.

Today I did my chores this time however she made me do them while on all fours. I'm sure she took a lot of pleasure from watching my tight ass, in real life she could never hope to even get a girl as nice as me. It was eating me up that I couldn't scream that someone as attractive as me would never even give her a second look. But I reigned my anger in and did what I was told.

In the evening she got back from what was a particularly hard day of meetings. I knew what that meant so I was fully prepared to eat her unwashed pussy till she came all over my face, but she wanted something different.

She went straight up to her room where I was ordered to follow her. Slowly she stripped off her clothes and took off my belt, before she dropping onto her king sized mattress. Then she reached into the first drawer of her night stand and pulled out a vibrating wand, I never actually saw one in real life before. It looked powerful.

"Suck my nipples lezzie, I really need this, actually one sec." she said as she spat two globs of spit and rubbed them onto her nipples, "now you can suck them."

"Yes mistress," I replied.

I followed my orders and licked up her disgusting spit as I was sucking her nipples. With my belt off her foot found my pussy and I instantly began to hump it.

"Well aren't you a horny lezzie slut, no cumming you hear me?" she said.

"Thank you, mistress," I replied.

Her vibrator was working on her at the same time, I couldn't believe it, in just about a minute she was squeezing my breast hard while she screamed in euphoria. She shook and convulsed, till she closed her eyes, she looked like she was having a seizure.

"Fuck, fuck, yes oh, yes.. urgh.." she moaned.

Turning to her side she pulled her covers over her. Then she mumbled for me to go clean her wand before I go to bed.

I rubbed my sore boob from her tight grip, and went to the bathroom. This was my chance, no way she could hear me from her room, and she didn't look like she was going anywhere. I put the shower on to run in the background, and plugged her wand into the electrical socket by the sink.

I washed the head to get her dirty juices off of it and brought it to my clit. Instantly it felt amazing, it was like nothing else I ever felt. I closed my eyes and moaned softly in ecstasy. When all of a sudden the vibrations stopped.

Standing in front of me was Diana with the plug in her hand. ''What the fuck do you think you're doing slut. You're lucky that I'm tired or else I would punish you right here and now."

I couldn't believe she caught me, for sure I thought she fell asleep, why did she even come here I thought to myself. All I could muster was a "Sorry mistress."

"Turn off that shower now and come with me, you're sleeping in my bed tonight with your belt on till I figure out what to do with you in the morning, that whole thing was a test and you failed," she said.

How could I not see that it was a trap, it was so obvious, was I so blinded my need to cum, that I wasn't even thinking straight, I thought to myself.

I slept beside her in the bed. I was humiliated that she caught me masturbating but I also had another big problem, I was super gassy. This was a normal thing now thanks to the shakes but I would always be alone in my room so it was never a big deal. I tried holding it in but I just couldn't, it was too much. Hopefully she was so sound sleeping that it wouldn't wake her up I thought.

"Purrpt..pfffttttt," I tried to pass my gas as quietly as possible. I mean she could barely hear anything I was sure. Too bad for me the smell was terrible.

*cough cough* Diana woke up choking. "Seriously you can't hold that shit it you pig, it smells awful, listen you little cunt I have had it up to here with you, I just want to sleep and your fucking farts are keeping me up," she said aggressively.

She got up and reached for something in the top draw of her night stand, it was a small metal butt plug.

"I bought this to use on you later on but I don't think there will be a better time than now." She said.

I was horrified I thought, I never had something in my butt before. I tried to think of a way out of it. I promised to hold them in, I offered to go back to my room, I promised to never fart in front of her again, but my begging went unanswered.

She pushed me over to my stomach and I heard her spitting, soon after I felt the coldness of the metal plug rub against my ass but I was too tight, then I felt her finger slide right up my butt hole instead. The pain was bad but it quickly subsided and her trusting up and down actually started to feel good. What the fuck was wrong with me I thought, was I that horny.

That is until I felt the plug being pushed into my ass, it struggled to get past my tight entrance but she got it through. It hurt like hell, that was for sure, but the pain eased, the sensation was honestly, sort of like I had to shit, but it was kind of arousing I really couldn't explain it.

"I'm sure a slut like you must love things in your ass," she said.

Happy with her corking up my gassy ass, she whipped her dirty finger in my hair.

"Be thankful I didn't shove it in your mouth slut," she said, "And if you wake me up one more time I swear to God there'll be hell to pay."

And with that we both went back to bed. For me it wasn't so easy though. I kept feeling aroused and uncomfortable no matter what I did. But I eventually fell asleep sometime during the night.

----Chapter Seven----

I woke up the next morning and looked around to see she had already gotten up, I looked at her nightstand and saw it wasn't even 6:00 am, meaning I had a whole hour left to sleep. By the time I did wake up it was minutes to 7:00 so hopped out of bed.

Once I moved my leg I felt the plug still in my ass, it wasn't really painful but it seemed like it needed more lube of something as it was a bit difficult to walk with it. I wobbled my way into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before I went to see what punishment awaited me for my transgression last night.

"Good morning, mistress, what would like for breakfast?" I said trying to be as good a slave as possible.

"Well look who's finally accepting her new role in life, or are you just trying to butter me up in the hopes you won't be punished?'' she said.

"I'm really sorry, I promise it won't ever happen again," I pleaded.

"Sorry lezzie but you sealed your fate. How is that ass of yours doing btw? Come here, turn around and bend over, let me have a look," She commanded.

Not having much choice, I obeyed.

"Let see here," she said as she pulled out the plug from my ass, then I heard her spitting.

"Huh.." I moan and she pushed it right back in.

"Wow slut that plug went back up your ass easy, a bit too easy if you ask me, I'll be right back, stay here and don't move a muscle," She said as she pulled out the plug again and took it with her, the sensation again made me aroused.

Knowing I couldn't get on her bad side I didn't move an inch but as soon as she left I had to left out a quick fart, I still needed to get my gas out, and after holding it in all night I really couldn't control it.

12