Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 04

Story Info
Bridget is more than half way through but can she hold out.
5.3k words
4.14
73.7k
48

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------Chapter Eight--------------

"It was always going to happen sooner or later slut, in fact it wasn't supposed to be punishment, I planned to let you have that orgasm you want so so badly wanted, but after that outburst, that's not going to happen," Diana said.

"No please don't this, I'll never be rude again, I promise, I'll be the perfect slave, I won't complain ever again, just not this," I begged and begged.

"Oh lezzie you're right about one thing, you won't ever be rude to me again, that's for sure," Diana said in a serious tone.

How did it get to this point I thought as I was on her bed, on my knees, my ass in the air, a spreader bar securing my legs apart, my hands cuffed behind my back and my head face down on her sheets?

At first I thought she was going to make me eat her pussy like this. She was positioned in front of me lying down, her legs on either side of my body. I could just smell her sex. But she didn't want me to eat her out. Instead she got a dildo that was somewhat average and she began fucking her pussy. Her pussy was getting soaking wet, every thrust I heard it sobering all over her dildo. Some of her juices splashing on my head. But she didn't cum.

Instead she looked around for something, and next I saw her she was wearing a harness and putting the very same dildo she fucked herself with in it.

Now behind me she removed my plug and pushed it into my mouth. Her cold wet finger began massaging my hole, it was still loose from the plug so it wasn't long before her fingers were jamming my asshole. I knew I should have been afraid of the pain but I wasn't. I saw her strap on, it didn't look a lot thicker than the plug, plus it was still literally dripping from her slick juices.

I was grossed out beyond belief thinking her juices would be inside me but what I was really afraid of was her seeing how much pleasure this gave me. Her fingers alone were driving me crazy. I purposely buried my head into her mattress to muffle any moaning I couldn't control. She took out the now clean plug from my mouth so she could hear me.

"Isn't this special lezzie, from now on you will forever remember that I was the one who took your ass, before anyone else," She said, "No one will ever be able to take this away from us."

As the words left her mouth her cock began entering my tight hole. The sensation was more intense than anything I've ever felt, my ass never felt so full. She started off thrusting slowly but after a while she got more aggressive. I could feel her sweat dropping on my back with each trust. I couldn't believe how amazing this felt. This wasn't punishment, this was pleasure.

As she got wilder and more aggressive, I started losing my inhibitions, I couldn't hide my moaning or I just didn't care but either way I knew I was getting louder.

"You're enjoying getting your ass fucked aren't you?" she asked.

"Ye...sss... mist...ress...don't...stop...please..." was all that I could say.

"Beg me for more lezzie, beg me to fuck your ass, I want to hear you say it, loud and clear," she ordered.

"Please mistress fuck my ass, it's all I want, please," I genuinely pleaded.

Now I still hated Diana more than anything in this world, but in that moment, she was no one, only a means to an end. She was just a tool so I could finally feel sweet sweet relief the kind I hadn't felt since before I was her slave.

"With pleasure," she said, as she rammed her cock deeper in my ass. By now she was moaning as well, the friction of the dildo rubbing against her clit with every trust was driving her insane.

Thrust after thrust my ass welcomed her deeper and deeper, and my body ached for it. by now my pussy was dripping down my body and onto the bed leaving a visible wet spot, that was more like a puddle.

"Tell me you love it," she shouted.

Not in a position to argue and clearly not thinking straight I complied, "I love it, I love you fucking my ass, I love it so much mistress, this feels so good."

"Oh god," Diana screamed, as she thrust into me harder than she did the entire time, gripping my ass so hard it would leave her hand prints till the next day. But this was it, I felt it coming, I was finally going to have the orgasm I'd been waiting for.

And just like that I felt her cock exit my ass, I waited for a second to feel it again, but all I felt was her pushing my plug back in place.

"Please let me cum, I can't take this," I said crying, "I can't even think straight, didn't I do everything you asked? Haven't I earned that?" I asked as I was breaking down.

"Earned it, hmm, that gives me an idea, I supposed you should be able to earn your release, that's a great incentive for you to behave like a proper slave," she said deep in thought, "Let me get this off you and you can go and clean up, while I think about this."

With that I went to shower.

Not willing to take any chances as I knew she would be watching me, I just showered, dried off and returned to her. she stood there in her room with a white board standing on an easel. I had no idea where she found that but it was what was on the white board that I was more interested in. She had a very pleased look on her face.

The white board said, "Lezzie's reward system," and under that was written:

1000 points = 1 orgasm

Eating my pussy = 20 points

Eating my ass = 25 points

Licking my feet = 10 points

Licking my nipples = 10 points

Licking my armpits = 10 points

Wearing the smallest plug = 1 point per day

Wearing the medium plug = 3 points per day

Wearing the largest plug = 5 points per day

Eating/breathing my farts = 4 points per fart

Being rude, or disrespectful = -1000 points plus any punishment I deem fit

"Why am I at zero?" I asked politely.

"Well we weren't keeping track before silly," she said, "And imagine there are so many things we have to add to that list but it's time we both get some sleep don't you think?"

I agreed and began walking to my closet when she stopped me in my tracks.

"You won't be sleeping in that room any more lezzie, you'll be sleeping with me from now on." She said.

I wasn't sure why she was doing this but I agreed replying "yes mistress."

And with that we both hopped in bed, I was exhausted and I quickly drifted off to a deep slumber, not waking up till the next morning.

-------------Chapter nine------------

Things seemed different from the next morning. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but Diana seemed happier, lighter, for the first time in my life she was kind of pleasant. Now she was still clearly in charge and I made sure to follow her rules and she kept her end of the deal, but while I was still afraid of getting punished I was a bit more relaxed around the new Diana.

I'm not sure what changed her, if it was the fact that she was done with all her stressful meetings or if popping my anal cheery gave her some kind of contentment, or maybe it was her new reward syste that made me more compliant but whatever it was she seemed more playful and happy than anything else.

She still tried to push the envelope and push my buttons, to see what humiliating task she could get me to do next but she seemed to be having fun doing it, more so than before. After getting on her bad side I was also more compliant, and with my orgasm at stake I was also politer and more enthusiastic. Mostly out of fear she would start deducting points from me if I seemed uncooperative.

The hardest part was her constant teasing. With her home 24/7 and her list of chores winding down she had lots of free time, and so did I, although I wouldn't call it "free" time. Eventually there was nothing to organize any more, no major rooms to clean, so I would only have chores such as cooking and light cleaning, and laundry. She did take pleasure from some more of the humiliating tasks like cleaning her toilet and her gym clothes. With her free time, she chose to spend most of it teasing me. It had gotten to be a routine, and I expected it anywhere from ten to twenty times a day. She loved watching me squirm, and hearing me beg her to let me cum only to be denied.

One time, after she came back from the gym she stripped completely naked, her body still emanating heat, and her smell filling the entire living room, and she lay in the couch on the stomach, with my dairy in hand reading it as if it were her favorite novel. Which it was.

"Lezzie be a dear and lick my ass clean won't you, I did a lot of squats today and it really stinks down there," she instructed me.

"Of course mistress," I said as enthusiastically as I could muster.

The truth was while I detested her, licking her was not an uncommon request, and I couldn't refuse. But the real reason I found the strength to fake it was the amount of points I received for licking her ass. This would go a long way to helping me hit that 1000-point goal. I found the strength I needed in working towards something, something for myself and not her, something that I was really craving.

I don't know if it was my minds way of coping but I had a singular goal right now, a goal that superseded any humiliation Diana could throw at me, and that was getting to cum. I wanted that almost as much as getting to leave this God forsaken house. I almost couldn't think straight. I blamed it on the pill messing with my hormones, that must be why.

I couldn't help but cringe the first few minutes of licking her ass as the taste was pungent but after a while it was tasteless and I could continue without wanting to gag.

"Hmm, that feels so good lezzie, I swear your tongue is magic, lezzies like you would pay top dollar to get to experience this," she said, "You really were born to be a lezzie, your tongue is far too talented to not eat women out."

She looked back at me but I just blushed and kept working my tongue in her hole, licking every fold. She was enjoying it quite a lot, I could tell from the wetness dripping onto the couch from her pussy. That and the strong musky aroma than entered my nostrils.

"Oh this is juicy, your first girl crush was Amanda Miller," She said as she was reading my diary, "Wasn't she captain of the cheerleading squad in your school, and wasn't she pretty mean to you if I remember correctly?"

"Yes, mistress, she was but I just thought she had a nice body," I replied feeling embarrassed to be talking about such personal things.

"Hmm lets she what she's up to now," Diana said as the got up without warning and picked up her phone.

Now sitting up on the couch she spent some time browsing on her phone, when to my surprise she had found her, on Instagram, it wasn't hard because apparently she had become a model, but not just any model but a glamour model for some big companies.

"Wow, she looks even better now, her body is amazing," she said, "Would you like to see lezzie?" she asked.

"No, mistress, that was in my past, I don't need to see her now," I said knowing I was lying, in actuality I was dying to see her now, she was always so hot.

"Now, now pet what did I tell you about lying? Tell me the truth and there won't be any consequences," she said.

Not having much choice and knowing I was a terrible liar, I told her the truth, "I w..want to see her now mistress."

"See don't you feel better now," she said, "Now let me mirror this onto the big screen so you can get a nice view."

She looked stunning, her glossy natural red hair, her body in a skimpy purple lace bikini, not leaving much to the imagination, her arms on either side of her chest pushing out her already perky breasts. My face was definitely starting to turn red.

"You like that don't you?" Diana asked.

"Yes mistress," I said knowing it was no use to lie and trying not to look at the picture up on the big screen.

"I think you'll like this one more," she said.

As she swiped to another picture of her in the same lingerie only this one, she was bending over her ass not at all covered by her tiny purple thong.

"So which do you prefer lezzie? Remember be honest," She said.

"Th...this one, mistress," I said.

Diana slowly moved to sit behind me now, she moved me closer to her. I was now sitting right in-between her legs, my back leaning on her breast. I could feel her stiff nipples, the smell of her sex and now mine filled the air. Slowly she began to caress my breast, pinching my nipples ever so slightly, massaging my breast, I was now visibly wet down there. Her hands felt amazing. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen though.

It wasn't long before her hand slithered down to my pussy. Slowly she touched my clit, it felt amazing but she knew it was too slow for me to cum. Then she moved back and used her other hand to play with my plug. The sensation was beginning to build to a climax. It wasn't long before she pulled out the plug all together. She spat on her fingers and invaded my hungry ass. Her thrusting was getting me to the point I was so desperate to reach. But I didn't have her permission, so I spent the time trying my best to fight it.

But it was a losing battle. I had to beg her to stop. I didn't want to but I couldn't cum without her permission.

"Please mistress if you keep going I'm going to cum," I told her.

"Oh we can't have that now can we," she said, "But I can help get closer to your goal."

Removing her fingers from my ass she put my plug in my mouth for me to lube it up. Then she put it back in my ass and wiped her fingers in my hair. She kissed my forehead in a very loving way which caught me completely off guard. But what came next didn't. She lay down and gestured for me to begin worshiping her body. From head to toe, I used my tongue to the best of my ability, bringing her to an earth shatters orgasm at the end. She was contented with this new life. But no part of me was, I was just trying to get through the next month.

--------------Chapter Ten--------------

I woke up to an amazing feeling between my legs. Her hands were massaging my swollen clit. Opening my eyes, I saw her above me smirking. Today would turn out to be one of the most difficult yet. Her teasing was relentless, while I made her coffee, while I made her breakfast, when I was vacuuming the carpet, her hands found either my clit of my plug. I was overly joyed when she left to go to the gym.

I just couldn't take her constant teasing; I was on edge so many times. I felt like I would break down crying, all my mind could think about was getting off. I was really losing my mind.

An hour later Diana arrived, with a special treat for me she said. It was milk shake I thought it was weird but I didn't question it. But I figured out why all too soon. It was less milk shake and more pee.

"You know my instructor said that I'm going to pee out more nutrients from my vitamins than I'm actually going to get. So that gave me this great idea, just let you drink my pee and you'll get all that goodness." She said, "Win win right, I'll even give you fifty points if you drink out that entire cup of my piss, but you have to thank me for my treat."

I had to think for a second but ultimately I would have to do it anyway, at least this way I would be only 20 points away from getting my orgasm.

"Thank you for giving me this delicious treat mistress," I said convincingly.

"Your welcome lezzie," she replied, "There's more where that came from don't you worry."

I drank the disgusting shake so fast I hardly even tasted it. I was relieved when I finished. Now I just needed to eat something to get the taste out of my mouth. She also brought back lunch, today was her cheat day and she went all out. After strictly following her diet she was ready to feast on all her favorite foods. She brought back a medium pizza, a Grande beef burrito, a six pack of beer, and a tub of vanilla ice cream, and that was just for her. For me she got a burger and fries.

To my amazement she was able to keep eating for the next hour. Every time I thought that was her last bite she would take another and another, and another. Honestly I didn't think she could eat it all, I thought I would be forced to eat her left overs. I couldn't even finish my burger and fries but she was happy to help me with that. I guess this was her first real cheat meal in more than a month. In fact, I only had a month left here, I actually made it through more than half of summer already.

She lay down on the couch for the next half hour drinking out her six back watching TV. She was absolutely stuffed. Her stomach was swollen into a big round ball, which was huge for her since she was now really fit, that last month of working out really paid off for her. The we heard the intercom at the gate buzz. She clumsily got up in a rush to answer it. It was a delivery man here to drop a package. She instructed him to drop it at the front door then leave. Once he was gone she open the door in a fit of excitement.

"I can't believe it reached so early," she said, "I was expecting it next week at the earliest, how lucky, this way I'll have more time to have fun with it."

She pulled the large box inside, dragging it, I suspect because she was far too full to lift it plus the box was pretty huge. She grabbed a scissors and began opening it, she cut each corner of the box and out it to the ground. A stack of packing peanuts scattered all over the living room floor. "Great another job for me to clean up," I thought.

After she dusted off all the packing peanuts what was left was a box, it was square, with only the top and one other side having a space in it. the top, was some kind of seat with a hole cut out in the middle. It was cushioned and blue leather. She lifted up the top to reveal the box was hollow. I was beginning to see where this was going. She pointer her finger at me and gestured at me to "Come here."

I hesitantly followed her order. Then she told me to lie down on my back with my head in the box. "Please mistress, don't make me do this," I said as sweetly as possible.

"Would you like me to take away 100 points from you, lezzie?" she asked rhetorically, "I didn't think so, now get your head inside."

Knowing I was only twenty points away from my orgasm I couldn't take the chance. I kept quiet and lowered myself down my head now in her box. Only the top and the side where my neck was open. However, the side with my neck wasn't fully opened it only had space for my neck and light to enter. I heard Diana push some kind of pump and before I knew it my head was raised to almost the level of the seat. I felt more comfortable this way. I was able to see the walls and the ceiling all around me.

When Diana appeared back in my view she had her spreader bar in hand. She proceeded to attach it to my legs. So how they couldn't move at all. She then pushed it up in the air and over my chest, then she attached my hands to it as well. This left my pussy and ass exposed. Soon I felt my plug coming out my ass, and in it's a place a vibrating one. It felt larger but the sensation was amazing.

Then she came over the box, and looked down at me. "I hope you're ready to try out my new smother box," she said as she pulled down her pants, leaving only her panties on.

I could hardly think with the plug vibrating in my ass sending shivers up my spine. Before I knew it my view was replaced with Diana's panty clad ass. She was wearing a cotton thong with a floral pattern, that didn't really cover up very much. I could see her pretty clearly, in the box wasn't ass dark ass I expected. I heard her change the TV channel and crack open another beer.

"Enjoying the smell down there?" she asked.

To which I had no choice but to reply, "Yes mistress."

Her stench really filled that box in a matter of seconds. All I could smell was her musk and her ass. I didn't really have any problem breathing I was a couple inches under her ass so I had room to breathe, so being smothered wasn't really an issue. The issue was more about the quality of the air. I was pretty accustomed to her smell but that didn't stop it from grossing me out every time. After a few seconds I heard grumbling coming from her.

12