Becoming My Wife’s Bi-Fuck Toy Ch. 03

Story Info
Matt finally experiences his wife’s bi sexual desires.
1.9k words
4.48
137k
53
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there watching my wife on all fours getting fucked by Jane with a huge strap-on whilst her husband continued to massage my back. My Wife groaned in pleasure with each penetration of the dildo in to her ass and in return Jane's husband slowly massaged further down my oiled body with a vibrating dildo, stopping at the base of my spine with its head pressing down to gently part my ass cheeks.

It had been about an hour and a half since I met my wife in front of the summer house, and put our relationship entirely in her hands. As soon as we had entered the summer house she removed the hood I was wearing and introduced me to Jane and her husband. I had been imagining/fantasising about many things today, but I had not even thought about bringing another couple in to our sex life. But that was earlier today and the last 10 hours had already proved to be full of surprises.

'Matt, this is Jane and Mike.'

I just nodded looking at both of them in shock, surprise and genuine sexual curiosity.

Both of them looked to be in their 40s. Jane was hot to say the least; tall, slender with long curly auburn hair resting above incredibly well formed breasts. Her skin was lightly tanned which appeared to deepen in contrast to the white thong she was wearing. Mike was, I have to admit, also hot, not just because of his handsome features and smooth toned body, but because of the sheer briefs he was wearing clearly defining an impressive packet. When aroused, this cock would put mine to shame.

'I think we have awakened a curious side of him he didn't know he had.' My wife smiled as she saw my cock stirring at the thought of rubbing my hand over Mike's bulge.

'Or has denied he had." Returned Jane.

'Same rules apply Matt.' She continued, 'especially rule 2. Go with Jane to the shower so she can prepare you, but no touching until invited to do so.'

With that, Jane took my hand and led me to the shower leaving S and Mike alone.

Once in the shower, Jane proceeded to remove the latex shorts I had been wearing all day. The sudden nakedness, combined with having a total stranger undressing me was exhilarating.

'You're quite a mess down there.' She commented as she removed my shorts.

I had a raging hard on by now and just stood there waiting in anticipation.

She turned on the water and pushed me under the shower. As I turned around in the shower she began soaping my body. This was incredible, the feeling of warm soapy water on my skin, the gentle caress of Jane as she washed the inside of my thighs and up to my sack and eagerly awaiting cock. She raised my arms above my head and gently washed the rest of my body. She manoeuvred herself under the water and handed me the gel and sponge.

'Your turn,' she smiled, 'start at the top and slowly move your way down.'

I started with her neck and shoulders and moved down her back following the stream of soap suds flowing down over her ass and disappearing between her legs. She shifted her stance a little to allow me access to her inner thighs, so I continued down her beautiful long legs and when I reached her feet I retraced my steps back up to her shoulders. She turned just as I got to her back. Her erect nipples immediately caught my attention. I applied more gel and lathered her breasts, taking good care to wash and excite her nipples with the texture of the sponge. I worked my way down her chest and stopped while I wondered if I should or should not attempt to remove her white thong, which had became transparent, revealing her smooth pussy underneath.

'Hold on.' She said as she turned around, pushing her ass in to my hard on. She took my hands and held one on her breast and placed the other one down the front of her thong.

'Slide your hand under Matt and give me a good scrub.'

She then began to move my hands and gently gyrated her hips, pushing my cock in to her ass cheeks. I/we caressed her breasts, washed her pussy and gyrated until she let out a small moan as she came.

'That's better.' She panted, 'Now it's time to get you ready.'

With that she turned back to face me and planted a short passionate kiss on my lips.

'Thanks Matt, nice to meet you. I look forward to having your cock inside me the next time.'

'The next time?' I thought to myself as she showered the remaining soap off our bodies and then dried us with a towel. She placed her arm around my waist, snuggled up and led us out of the shower room.

As soon as I entered the room I stopped in surprise. Whilst Jane and I were getting to know each other, my wife and Mike were doing the same. Somewhere deep down I had expected to see Mike pounding my wife with his huge cock or at least see her taking as much of his member as she could in her mouth, but I had not expected to see Mike on all fours, with his sheer briefs pulled down and my wife pounding his tanned butt with a strap-on.

Jane let go of me, kissed my wife and moved in front of her husband, slid her wet thong off her hips, pulled her pussy open and pushed her sex in to the face of Mike. Each push of the dildo in his ass pushed him deeper in to his wife's pussy. Jane pulled his head in to her, my wife thrusted harder and harder, her breathing became more rapid and I could see she was so close to climaxing.

I couldn't pull my attention away from Mike's cock protruding from his briefs. His smooth cut head wet and glistening with all his cum oozing and dripping on to the massage table. I didn't know which was more exciting, my wife with the strap-on pounding the ass of a total stranger, the smooth pussy of Jane thrust in to the face of her husband or the cum soaked cock of Mike beckoning to be sucked and emptied. My cock was now painfully hard, dribbling pre-cum of my own in sync with Mike's.

I wanted to be in his position, I wanted my ass stretched and invaded by my wife's strap-on whilst tasting the sweet juices of Jane's pussy ...... or sucking on Mike's cock.

My wife let out a final groan signalling the arrival of a well needed orgasm. This in return pushed her dildo deeper in to Mike with a sharp jolt. Jane arched her back as she exploded in Mike's mouth and Mike shot his load up towards his navel and across the massage table.

'Fuck!' I murmured out loud feeling the explosive release in the air of three colliding orgasms. 'Fuck!' I repeated as I watched the long length of the dildo slowly withdraw out of Mike's ass. The contracting sphincter muscles were forced to expand once more as the bulbous head of the strap-on finally forced its way out of Mike's hole, teasing a final spurt of cum out of his cock. His ass muscles' twitched a couple of times trying to close the gap, but the constant pounding had opened him wide and it would take a while for his beautiful ring to return to its normal size.

Now back to where this chapter began. I lay there on the cum soaked massage table watching my wife on all fours getting fucked by Jane with a huge strap-on whilst her husband continued to massage my back. My Wife groaned in pleasure with each penetration of the dildo and in return Jane's husband slowly massaged further down my oiled body with a vibrating dildo, stopping at the base of my spine with its head pressing down to gently part my ass cheeks.

Mike changed his position and moved around in front of me. His cock, now fully erect, but still kept under wraps in the sheer underwear, was just inches away from my face.

"Ever sucked cocked before?" Mike asked as I admired how huge and wet he was.

I just shook my head.

"Mmmmm" was all he replied as he brushed the tip of his cock past my lips and pushed the vibrating dildo further down my crack.

I let out an unexpected groan as I felt a slight stickiness on my lips.

Mike brushed the tip of his cock past my lips again and pulled the dildo back up my crack. This time I licked my lips to taste Mike's juice, but I only had the slightest taste, I wanted more.

Mike pulled away. "Remove the underwear Matt if you want more."

I didn't hesitate, I brought both my arms around, slid my hands up his muscled thighs and up to his hips. I tucked my fingers in to his waistband and slid his briefs down. His cock stood there to attention then twitched as Mike clenched his muscles as a signal to continue.

I moved my hand, caressed the underneath of his sack then grabbed his cock. I couldn't believe I was actually holding another man's cock in my hand, in fact I couldn't believe how much of a turn on it was holding another man's cock.

Mike slowly began to move forwards and backwards, wanking himself in my hand. He matched his movements with the dildo, moving it closer and closer to my hole. In response I moved my other hand behind him and slowly pulled him closer. I moved my hand further up his cock to feel his damp head, his pre-cum adding natural lubricant as he continued to masturbate. More cum came as he pushed the dildo into the entrance of my hole and I moved my hips up to greet the long awaited penetration.

I was masturbating another man, pulling his incredibly sized cock closer and closer to my mouth whilst he was pushing a vibrating dildo into my eagerly awaiting ass, no wonder I was almost ready to shoot my load there and then.

"Take his cock Toy". I heard my wife command, "Take it now!"

I opened my mouth and swallowed the cum covered head of his shaft. In return someone applied a generous amount of lube and Mike slid the dildo in to my hole. My tight asshole still fought to keep the dildo out, but the lube forced it past my sphincter. Mike thrust his cock further in to my mouth and the dildo further up my ass, back and forth slid his cock and the dildo as my muscles relaxed and accepted the penetration easier. I moved my hips in rhythm to his movements and to ride the dildo in ecstasy as it pounded my prostrate.

My mouth was full of cock dibbling cum and I wanted more, even though I could not take all of him I reached round behind him and pulled him closer to me. The sensations in my ass were getting more and more intense and I could feel Mike's cock beginning to expand as he got closer to orgasm. The thought of having Mike explode in my mouth was cut short when he suddenly removed the dildo.

"Now it's my turn." My wife interrupted. I then felt the head of her huge strap on rest at my entrance.

Mike put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me to take more of his cock.

"Now you will become my perfect bi-fuck toy.' She continued as she plunged deep inside me.

Mike instantly exploded in my mouth, his cum forcing itself down my throat.