Becoming My Wife's Slut

Story Info
Wife drugs her husband and turns him into her slut.
1.3k words
4.14
223.3k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having an unusually slow day at work when my wife sends me the following text:

"Honey, I need you home right away. There's no time to talk!"

I tell my boss that something has come up at home and leave right away. I speed home, my mind frantic at what could be wrong. I rush in the front door to find my wife standing in our living room in thigh high black stiletto boots, black lace panties and a black lace bra. She orders me not to talk, to get my clothes off and stand in front of her.

My wife is a beautiful brunette with long legs, firm ass and great 36C chest. Normally she's a little shorter than me but in her heels she towers over me when I get near her. She pushes me against the wall and sticks her tongue in my mouth swirling it around until my cock is standing erect. "I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before" she tells me.

She handcuffs my hands behind my back, secures a collar around my neck that says "slut" and ties a leash to it. She tugs on the leash, dropping me to my knees and presses her pantied crotch into my face. "Eat me" she's says aggressively. I pull the panties out of the way with my teeth and start licking her gently. She wasn't in the mood for gentle and pressed her crotch into my face harder pressing my head against the wall. I understood the message and started tonguing her faster and harder for a few minutes.

"That's enough, stand up!" She led me to the bathroom by the leash. "I want you to be tidied up for our fun. Here drink this, it will help you relax". She put the cup to my lips so I could take a sip. I immediately started to feel light headed and passed out. I woke up a while later in the tub and as I started to move I could feel that I was smooth all over. I'm normally pretty hairy so this was a bit of a shock to find that my whole body had been shaved. As I looked down at my body I see large breast forms glued to my chest and long blonde strands of hair fall in front of my face.

"Well it's about time you're awake. I took the time to pamper you while you had a little nap. See." She put a mirror in front of my face so I could see the long blonde wig she glued to my head, the bright blue eye shadow over my eyes and the bright red lipstick that coats my lips. "Now I'm not going to do all of the work for you. I'm going to make you my bitch tonight, now clean yourself out and put on the clothes I left you. Don't mess up all my hard work or you'll be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes" I reply meekly. "Yes ... what?" She replies back with an angered tone. Still trying to wrap my head around what is happening; I just stare at her speechless. She quickly smacks me in the face and tells me the correct response is "Yes mistress. Do you understand?". "Yes Mistress" I answer quickly. "Good girl" She smugly retorts.

She hands me an anal syringe. "I don't want us making a mess, so do a good job. You have 30 minutes and I expect you in the bedroom". She leaves and I quickly fill the bulb of the syringe with water and slide it into my asshole squeezing in the warm water. I clean myself out a few times and quickly wash up in the shower being careful not to ruin my makeup. Then I put on the clothes. I pull them all out of the fancy lingerie bag that was left on the counter.

I start with a bright teal lacy thong. The whole experience has me so excited my cock can't fit in the tiny little piece of fabric. Next, I pull on some sheer teal stockings and do up the garter belt. Lastly, there's a black and teal babydoll that I squeeze into that mostly hides my hard cock. To finish it all off I put on the clear mid platform heels that were in a box next to the bag. As I'm leaving the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror and can hardly tell that I'm supposed to be a man under all these clothes and makeup.

"Get in here, you have 1 minute" She yells from down the hall. I struggle to walk in the heels down the hall but get the hang of it by the time I get in the bedroom. She's sitting in a chair and has changed into a loose skirt and a tight white tank top. "Hmm, I like you all dolled up. But before we play I think I need you to get me excited. How about a lap dance slut?" She turns on some music and I make my way over to her, I start to grind my ass into her and feel something under the skirt she's now wearing.

"Ooh, that's it. Get me hard. That's good. Yeah, now get down on your knees." I get down in front of her and she pulls up her skirt to reveal a strapon. She orders me to "Suck it!" I start to lick and suck it slowly which, again, is not what she had in mind. "Not like that. Like the whore that you are!" She grabs me by the back of the head and roughly pushes the fake cock into my mouth and partially down my throat. I start to gag, so she lets up for a second for me to catch my breath before she jams it back in and fucks my mouth until the strapon is coated with saliva and drool is coming out all over my chest, I could barely breath. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, she pulls out and orders me onto the bed.

I get on the bed on all fours. She moves around the bed tying my wrists and ankles down, puts a spreader bar between my knees and a ball gag in my mouth. "Don't want you disturbing any of the neighbours". She kneels down behind me, between my legs. She lifts my skirt and gives me a hard, loud smack on the ass which startles me and I let out a yelp that is muffled by the gag. "Good, I'm glad the gag works."

She pulls my thong to the side and I feel her put lube on my asshole and then gently push her finger in, followed by a second one and starts twirling them around to find my prostate. Once she can tell I'm enjoying myself, she removes her fingers and pushes the strapon against my hole slowly, gently easing it in. I moan through the gag as she pushes deeper and deeper until the whole thing is in. I didn't know my asshole could stretch that much. Then she gently starts to slide it in and out, getting used to being the one doing the thrusting for the first time. She starts getting faster and faster. I can't help but moan louder and louder through the gag. It feels so good to be under her control and have her take me. I can tell she's enjoying it too.

She grabs the leash to reef my head back and bite my neck as she pounds into me. I can tell she's about to get off from the strapon hammering against her. Her cries of ecstasy make me blow my load all over the bed as she orgasms.

She pulls out of me and undoes my gag. She wipes up some cum with her fingers and makes me lick it off of them. Once I clean her fingers, she unties me and lies beside me. "You're such a good little slut; we should have done this sooner" she says, before we both fall asleep.