Becoming Pam Finale

Story Info
Pam gets in trouble, but gets her revenge.
6.6k words
4.53
56.6k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers

This is a work of erotic fiction, emphasis on the fiction. Although I appreciate all constructive criticism, positive and negative, I do not appreciate nasty or abusive anonymous comments. I enjoy getting e-mail from readers and will respond if contacted.

If you haven't read "Becoming Pam" I encourage you to do so. You will need that background to make sense of this story. The original story was posted in Sci-Fi / Fantasy, but I thought this one was more appropriate for this category, although it would also have fit well in Non-consent. Don't worry when you get to the part where you think you missed something. Keep reading and all will be revealed.

One, two three, four, five...SHIT. This was the first time since I had been trapped in Pam's body that my period had been late. Now what? On my way home from work I dropped by the pharmacy and picked up a pregnancy test kit. I needed to be sure. Whoever the asshole was who decided the positive symbol should be a smiley face should be shot. I was pregnant and there was only one possible father.

Having broken off ties with Randy after our last tryst, I was in no mood to contact him with the happy news. I just made an appointment at the clinic to have the pregnancy terminated. There was no way I was having Randy's baby. The clinic advised that there would be no problem with the procedure but there were two provisos. First I had to be less than 2 months along. No problem. Second I needed the father's signature on the form stating that he agreed to the termination.

SERIOUSLY? I needed Randy's signature to have this done? With no alternative, I called him up and asked to see him.

"I wondered when you'd call again." He crowed. "Just can't get enough of me can you Pam?"

"This is serious jackass. I'll be there in half an hour, and no funny stuff."

When he answered the door I stormed past him and stood in the living room. Without any preamble I told him that he needed to sign the form so I could leave. Randy took the form and as he read it a sly smile came over his face.

"So we got a little bun in the oven eh Pam. If a gal is going to beg for cock, she needs to make sure she is on birth control don't you think?"

"OK Randy. I feel badly enough. Can't you just sign the form and let me get on with my life?"

I felt a sense of relief as he picked up a pen and moved towards the table, but then he stopped and turned to face me.

"Says here, that you have two months, is that right?"

"Yes, but my appointment is for the week after next. The earlier I do it the less chance of complications." I replied. "Now please just sign the paper and let me go."

Randy stood there looking me up and down. Then he looked from me to the paper and back again.

"Tell you what Pam. You move in here for a week of fun and frolic with old Randy and at the end of the week, I'll sign. What do you say to that?"

I was stunned. Randy had acted as a complete asshole before but this went above and beyond. There was no way I was going to let him use me for a week just so he would sign the paper and I told him so.

"OK Pam." He said making to tear up the paper. "I think you'll look cute as your belly starts to grow and I really can't wait to see those lovely tits get all swollen with milk. As the father, I'll be wanting to hang around a LOT during the pregnancy and after, of course, visiting my baby."

"OK. One week. But I don't trust you, so sign it now and hand it over."

"OH No you don't: He replied. "How do I know I can trust you? Tell you what. How be I sign the paper and we have someone neutral hold it in escrow until the week is up. During the week, I get you, at the end of the week you get the signed paper."

It seemed safe enough and after some wrangling about who would hold the paper, we agreed. He signed the paper, placed it in an envelope and we went together to give it to the lawyer.

"I'll expect you tomorrow after work." Randy said as he departed. Don't worry about bringing any casual clothes, you won't be needing them."

I really didn't like this deal, and I knew that the week would be Hell, but there was no way I was going to have his baby and be linked to this prick forever. Short term pain for long term gain. It was only a week.

When I arrived at Randy's place after work, he directed me to the master bedroom and told me to put on my costume for the night. Hanging there was a French maid's uniform. Fishnet hose, short skirt, high heels, the works, including the white lace trim on everything. What a cliché.

When I walked back into the living room, Randy was sitting there waiting.

"NICE! Now get me a beer honey, then whip us up some dinner would ya?"

"Fuck you. I'm not your fucking waitress and I'm not your fucking cook." I steamed.

"For the next week, you are exactly what I tell you to be." He retorted. "Or maybe you'd rather wait and start when we can be you and me and baby makes three?"

I huffed my exasperation and brought him a beer. When I handed it to him, he ran his other hand up my leg and grabbed my ass.

"This is gonna be fun." He laughed. "Call me when dinner is ready."

I went into the kitchen and prepared a meal. Setting two places at the table. When the dinner was ready, I called to Randy to come to the kitchen. I was shocked when he walked in from the living room naked from the waist down, his hard cock leading the way. I couldn't stop my eyes from gazing at it, and felt my pussy respond to the recollection of our first, and only fuck.

"What's with the two place settings?" He asked. "The help doesn't eat at the main table. Clear that away."

When the second place setting had been cleared, and dinner was on the table, I asked what I was going to get to eat. Sitting at the table, Randy spread his legs and pointed at his cock.

"On you knees, under the table and suck for your supper." He commanded.

This whole scenario was so absurd, and yet somehow it was arousing me. I recalled my first female orgasm and how hard I had cum remembering the taste of Randy's jizz in my mouth. I really had no choice if I wanted that signed release, so I crawled under the table and started to suck him off.

My first inclination was to get him off quickly to get this over with, but he immediately told me to slow down and make it last. Just about the time he finished his main course, he groaned, and filled my mouth with his load.

"Swallow," was all he said, and I did.

"Now get up and bring in the dessert."

I was confused, there had been nothing for dessert in the kitchen. But as I emerged from under the table, Randy had pushed the plates aside and motioned or me to sit on the table. When he pulled up my skirt, he gave a snort.

"I thought I told you last time I wanted you shaved every day." He growled. "Get into the bathroom and get yourself cleaned up or go home and forget about the papers."

I hopped down and ran to the bathroom searching for a razor in the vanity. I had begged Pam to shave her pussy for me but she had always refused, claiming that it itched too much as it grew back. I did not have the luxury of refusal, so I lathered up and shaved my crotch clean. As I looked at my naked pussy in the mirror, I felt myself starting to lube again.

Randy yelled from the kitchen asking what was taking so long, and I replied that I was on my way out. A quick wipe, I pulled my uniform down and trotted to the kitchen. Randy helped me sit on his placemat and pushed my legs open.

"That's better."

He pushed my shoulders back until I was leaning on my elbows and dove in. I certainly didn't appreciate most of the things Randy had done to me, but man could he eat pussy. He sounded like a little kid eating watermelon as he sucked and slurped at my sex. Soon I tensed up for my first orgasm, and just as he felt me release, he latched his lips onto my clit and sucked it hard into his mouth pinching it tight between his lips. Fireworks went off in my brain as I fell back onto the table and my orgasm ripped through me.

"Clean up this mess, wipe your juices off the table and come to the living room. I'll be waiting." He commanded as he left the kitchen.

It took me a few minutes to get myself together after the massive orgasm I'd had, and then clean up the table and dishes, load the dishwasher and then head to the living room.

"Hold out your hands for inspection" He ordered.

When I did, he quickly pulled a pair of handcuffs from behind his back and before I could react, clipped them onto my proffered wrists. He then led me behind the big easy chair and pulled, bending me over the back, then fastening the cuffs to a length of rope he had tied to the front legs of the chair. While I was struggling against these bonds, he slipped round behind me and fastened my ankles to the back legs of the chair. I was now bent forward over the back of the chair, arms secured in front and legs spread and secured behind.

"Very funny Randy." I hissed. "You've already got me where you want me with the threat of the paperwork, why tie me up too?"

"Remember what else I said last time Pam?" He whispered in my ear. "I told you that next time I was going to tap that ass, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do."

An icicle of fear ran down my spine. In all our years together, Pam had never let me even put a finger in her ass. Let alone fuck it. I knew it to be virgin territory.

"No Randy. Please. No" I started to beg. "Pam was a virgin back there. She never let anyone do anything there. Please don't do this to me. NO."

I struggled and pulled at my bonds as Randy lifted my dress to expose my naked ass.

"Virgin? Perfect." He announced. "I'll be happy to be the one to take your cherry Pam."

I struggled mightily but could not even budge from the position he had fastened me in. When I felt the cold lube dribble between my ass cheeks, I began pleading and begging again, but Randy just laughed as he lined up one of his fat fingers and started to press it in. I clenched hard, trying to keep him out, but his finger was so slick and he had such good leverage, that he continued to advance. My asshole felt like it was on fire. I began to cry, but still his finger slowly invaded my back passage.

"Relax baby. It will hurt less if you just relax." He soothed. "You know I've always loved your ass, the shape, the size, the way it wiggles under your clothes. I've wanted it for years, and I'm gonna take it now, no matter what."

With his finger pressed all the way in, he began a slow twisting and wiggling motion. Realizing that I could do nothing to keep him out, I tried to relax my muscles there to relieve some of pain and pressure. When he felt me release, he doubled his wiggling motion, stretching me little by little.

Another big squirt of lube was followed by the pressure of a second finger beside the first. Just as I started to stretch to accommodate this new intruder, I felt a buzzing on my clit. Randy was now rubbing a vibrator along my sex with a focus on my suddenly extended clit. Involuntarily, my body started to respond, and my arousal level spiked.

As my mind was so occupied, Randy slowly sunk the second finger the rest of the way in. A little more lube and he began a slow in and out with his two fingers while he kept me on the edge with the vibrator. By the time he had a third finger stretching me out, I was almost incoherent. The vibrations were keeping me on the edge of orgasm, as my ass was being violated and stretched.

Lost in a sea of conflicting emotions, It took me a second to realize that my ass had been vacated and that Randy's cock was pressing at my hole. I went into another fit of crying and struggling, but having been stretched by fingers, Randy's hard cock was able to press slowly though my sphincter and into my bowels.

I heard an animal grunt as Randy's wiry hair contacted my ass, and knew that he had finally claimed his prize. I tried to contract my muscles to squeeze him out, but that resulted in another groan of pleasure.

"That's it baby. Squeeze me tight. Your ass is so incredible. It is everything I dreamed it would be. Squeeze me as I fuck your gorgeous ass."

And that is exactly what he did. His initial slow strokes quickly increased in tempo until he was driving into me at a frantic pace. Suddenly I heard a long howling moan as he shoved himself all the way in and unloaded into my previously virgin hole.

When his spasms finally subsided, he pulled out, leaving my gaping ass to slowly recover from the onslaught. He then bent down and untied my ankles and moved to undo the handcuffs.

"That's enough for tonight Pam." He huffed. "I don't think I have another one in me after that magnificent ass of yours."

I ran to the bathroom and tried to expel as much of his seed as possible. I did my best to wipe up the excess cum and lube, but I still felt it dribble into my panties as I drove home. I knew I had to endure in order to get the paperwork, but I also knew that somehow some way, I would get my revenge.

The next night was a copy of the first, except that I was naked the entire time and that he didn't tie me up. After I sucked for my dinner, and he ate his desert, He took me back to his bedroom and lay me on the bed with my butt at the edge. After liberally lubing his dick, he lifted my legs to his shoulders and once again skewered my asshole.

"I really wanted to do this again and watch your face as I plugged you in the ass. Thought I might see a sign that you are starting to enjoy it. You ought to do this with all your boyfriends so you don't get preggers again" He sneered.

No worry of that. My ass was still feeling the brunt of last nights attack and the repeat performance did nothing to relieve the burning itch. When he finally unloaded into me, he pulled out and told me to get out. Apparently I hadn't lived up to expectations.

Clearly, he was not happy with the way things had gone, because the next night when he opened the door, he just pointed and growled "Get dressed"

I had never seen a skirt that short, and the heels were obscenely high. When the tube top and fishnets were added, they screamed slut. I got in the car with no idea of what was in store for me. Randy took me to the next town and dropped me off on the stroll.

"I am not going to hook for you you bastard" I spit as he closed the door.

"No baby. I don't want to catch anything off you." He replied. "I just want you to act the part for a while then I'll pick you up and fuck you senseless."

For almost an hour I endured the catcalls, propositions, and groping of the potential johns before Randy came back and picked me up. When he drove to a nearby motel and paid for a room by the hour, the desk clerk looked me up and down and told him to be sure to use a condom.

After all this foreplay, Randy was very ready. When he tried to finger my pussy he realized that I was dry and unexcited. Without concern for me, he grabbed the hand lotion from the bathroom, lubed himself up, pushed up my skirt and pressed into my pussy with no other preamble. I was surprised how fast he came. My pussy was now a mess of lotion and jizz. He threw $50 on the bed and walked out the door.

"Now you're a real whore not just a whore for paperwork" He hissed.

What was wrong with that prick? I had to take a taxi home. The driver offered to take it out in trade, but I paid him the $50 Randy had given me. At least I wasn't out of pocket.

I had been pretty compliant all week because I needed that paperwork to free myself from this ridiculous situation, so I think that Randy used the last night to try to get me to default.

He made me dress in that same hooker outfit less the fishnets and led me out to the car.

"For fuck's sake Randy." I groaned. "Not the hooker thing again. Christ."

"Shut up." was his sullen reply.

About 30 minutes later we pulled up in front of a strip club.

"Well buddy. You always wanted her to show off that smokin' body, so tonight, our last night, I'm gonna give you the chance."

As we entered the bar, I saw the sign proclaiming that tonight was 'amateur night' and a chill ran through me. My mind ran back to that night I had stripped for Randy and how hot it had made me. Now he was going to make me do it for a crowd. Would I get as excited, or would I panic? I guessed I was going to find out.

When we entered the bar, two guys waved us over. Randy introduced me to the men telling me that they were the owners. As we talked, their eyes ran up and down my body taking in every detail. Being ogled like that brought out my old fetish and I felt my pussy start to moisten.

We were invited to sit and have a drink until the amateur contest started. Randy had several shots and a beer, starting to become quite drunk. I had a beer to try to calm my nerves. The glassware was pretty dirty so I drank directly out of the longneck. Three pairs of eyes were riveted to my lips every time they encircled the top of the bottle.

"Oh baby." Joey, one of the partners, said. "Those lips are a thing of beauty. If you want something other than a bottle in your mouth, just let me know."

It was a stupid line, but it hit me right in my gut. The whole idea of showing off had me so turned on that if he pulled his dick out right now, I might just do it.

The rest of the time they were watching the girls on the stage strip down. As I watched, I thought of my prior life. How I had enjoyed looking at strippers, enjoyed the thoughts of Pam exposing herself to men, and as these thoughts ran through my mind I felt myself lubing even more.

It was another beer and almost an hour later that the announcer called for the participants to make themselves known. Three women in various attire started making their way up to the stage.

"If you don't go up, the deal is off." Randy whispered in my ear.

I downed his shot of tequila, then stood and clicked my way to join the other girls on stage.

"Four lovely participants for your pleasure this evening." The announcer barked. "Spin around a couple times girls. Let the guys get a look at the merchandise. The rules are simple. Each girl gets a chance to strip solo. There are no limitations here, so each girl can go all the way if she wants, and she will if she expects to win. At the end of the solos all four girls will come out together for a finale and the voting."

There was a disturbing roar of hoots and catcalls as we left the stage. This was going to be tougher than I thought.

"First time honey?" A slim brunette asked. "Just relax and dance. Pretend you're doing a solo for your boyfriend. With the spotlights, you can't see past the first row anyway. You'll be OK."

When we were all in the dressing room, the announcer gave us our order of appearance. I was to be third with the brunette who had talked to me taking the last spot. I watched as the first two girls danced. They didn't exactly look like amateurs. When I asked the brunette, she laughed and said that hardly any real amateurs ever show up for these things. Apparently I was going to be a real treat for the audience.

When my turn came, I stepped tentatively onto the stage and started to sway with the music. Although the thought of exposing myself to all these men had me very turned on, I was extremely nervous. After about a minute of dancing, I heard Randy and Joey start to yell for me to get it off. This was followed by a chant of strip...strip...strip...

It was now or never, and I needed that signed paperwork. I grabbed my top and yanked it down, revealing by bare breasts, just as the second song started. It was a quicker beat.

"Shake it baby. Shake it." From the crowd.

When I shook my shoulders to the beat, my tits jiggled wildly, getting a cheer from the audience. Just like that first time at Randy's, I was starting to get into it. I was dancing wildly now, pulling up the back of my skirt and showing my bare ass and thong panties. As the second song ended, I pulled the skirt off and stood there in just my heels and thong.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers
12