Becoming Samantha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." she began.

"And, I didn't say anything because I was too busy laughing inside while listening to them brag about fucking you," he said.

"They didn't fuck me!" Samantha blurted. "Well, Jimmy did, but not the other two."

"He's the only one who wasn't talking shit," he said.

"Damn it," she sighed.

"I'm guessing he knows," Rick prompted.

"Yes," she allowed. "I told him the next day. We haven't spoken since."

"He's pissed, huh?" he pried.

"Probably," she moped.

Several seconds of silence filled the ether between them.

"Well, I figured you'd get around to calling me," he said, finally.

"You...you still want..." she stuttered. "Even though I'm..."

"Yes," he said, simply.

"OK," she said. "Why don't we..."

"Meet me at eXcess Friday night at 11:00," he interrupted, naming a club not far from her place, "and we'll discuss what I want."

It took a moment to process what he'd said.

"I'll be there," she replied. "What should I..."

She heard Rick's phone click off. Her mind whirled. She sat on the bed, replaying the conversation, and contemplating the myriad implications of Rick knowing her secret, Tony and Phil bragging about having her, and Jimmy knowing she'd been with his friends.

"What the fuck?" she asked the walls of her room, as she flopped backward, spread out on the blanket.

12