Becoming Sarah's Cunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cunt was beyond reason right then and had no concern about whose cock was whose or how this was even happening but just lived for the cocks pounding his mouth and cunt. Then suddenly both cocks withdrew, and Sarah told him to continue to beg for cock, and beg he did, crying for cocks. "Open up," she said, and when he opened his mouth, there was his first taste of a real cock, of a Real Man's cock, and cunt was in heaven.

At the same time Sarah was again pounding his ass, his cunt. Then both withdrew again, and cunt was told to beg for cock, and he begged like his life depended on it, now truly a cock hungry whore, a cunt hungry for cock. "Do you want this Real Man's cum, cunt? Beg him for it. Beg for cum," Sarah urged her cunt.

"Please, Please, Pleease! Cum, Cum, Cum, Pleeease!" was all cunt could manage, and then both resumed their sexual destruction of their cunt, now just a hungry receptacle for cock. The feeling of this real cock in Josh's mouth was driving him crazy. All he could think of was the maddening sensation of these two cocks pounding him at both ends, and how much he wanted this Man's cum. He WAS just a slave for cock.

Suddenly the cock in his mouth began to stiffen and pulse, shooting stream after stream of marvelous cum, and from somewhere far away in the distance, he heard, "Cum! Cum now, you fucking cunt!" and cum he did and at the same time his mouth was overflowing with this stranger's cum, this stranger who slowly took off cunt's blindfold, revealing the Man who gave him this marvelous mouthful of cum.

Whatever misgivings he had about his slave/cunt status, all was gone in this moment. Cunt would swallow this Man's cock anyplace, anytime. He could fuck Sarah, and cunt would lap at the treasure left in her pussy. This was where he wanted to be. This was heaven. For a moment, he felt lost when this real cock withdrew from his mouth, but Sarah returned, and pouring his own cum all over her cock, he devoured hers as well, loving the taste of cum, even his own. And as cunt greedily slurped at Sarah's cock, the two lovers embraced and kissed passionately.

Sarah released cunt from his bondage and the three of them went to Sarah's bedroom, cunt following behind on his hands and knees. Cunt was told to get Sarah's Man hard again, a task cunt now relished, and soon, cunt's mouth was sliding up an down his cock's entire length. Once this Man was fully erect and hard, cunt was told to get off his cock and to put this "Real Man's cock" in Sarah's pussy. Reluctantly cunt got off the cock he worshipped and took the cock and gently slid it up and down Sarah's dripping slit, finally finding the entrance, then took his place at the side of the bed as the two of them made love.

The look of ecstasy on Sarah's face was incredibly moving to cunt. He loved her and now felt she deserved all the pleasure this Real Man or anyone she wanted could give her. Cunt knew he could never make her feel as her lover did in this moment. She had never wanted cunt's cock, ever. He had never made her look that possessed, that delirious.

Cunt knew he had seen her ecstatic when she fucked his cunt. He wanted her cock, just like she wanted the Real Man's cock. It was like with cunt the roles were reversed, and Sarah was the man, the alpha, and cunt was just a cunt, a place to be fucked, a mouth to be used, and for the first time, cunt surrendered to the submissive reality that was now his life, and he hoped that once this Man pleasured Sarah, cunt would be able to drink his seed from her pussy, and this time, it was where he wanted to be.