Becoming Someone Else

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," I said, as I accepted the glass, and began to drink from it.

"Want me to show you around?" he offered. I did not want a man who asked questions. I wanted a man who gave orders. I politely declined, and decided to stroll around myself.

Given the way I was dressed, I got a lot of attention. Almost every man approached me. They were all nice and respectful, and I could have had a good time, and even gotten laid, or not, as I preferred.

But this was not my fantasy. I began to wonder if I should forget all about my fantasy and just have a good time. Maybe I should have my first ever one-night stand in one of those upstairs bedrooms? It's hard to imagine anything sluttier! I got wet at the thought.

But I knew without my fantasy I would not have sex that night; I was just not like that. I'd never had a one-night stand, and doubted if ever I would. This is even though my body needed sex. My body was screaming for sex. It had been almost a year since my boyfriend and I had broken up. I was as chaste as college girls get.

I thought about the flashing in the lingerie store that same afternoon, and became turned on once again. I was so horny! Maybe I should go home? I could buy a banana or a cucumber or something on the way home, and let it make tender love to me?

Then it happened. There was one strange guy who kept checking something on his cell phone and looking at the faces of all of us girls at the party. I had been avoiding him, but finally he found me. He quickly put away his cell phone. He smiled at me, approaching me. He smiled, a winning, and sexy smile. He said, "Come with me."

This was different. His tone brooked no dissent. He took my hand and led me away. He led me to a dark corner of the room. There were three guys there, but when we came over they moved away. "Kiss me," he commanded.

Finally, a man who gave orders! I leaned in and kissed him. "Arms around my neck. Kiss like you mean it," he told me. I complied, and we kissed a long time, open mouth, tongue action, the whole package. I was now amazingly turned on.

The kiss finally over, he said, "I'm Mike."

"I'm Mary," I said, but I had a strange feeling as if he already knew that.

He told me to stand perfectly still. I complied. He unbuttoned my blouse completely. It now hung open revealing my bra, which was doing precious little to hide my boobs. Other men were looking at me. I began to get the same thrill I had gotten at the lingerie store.

I was still standing perfectly still when he unhooked my bra. I got scared. I actually got very scared. I said, "Really, Mike? Here, in front of everyone? There are bedrooms upstairs, you know." I shocked myself: Was I really willing already to go upstairs to a bedroom with this man I had just met?

He said, "Yes, here. It's what I want. Now take off your blouse and your bra."

I just looked at him, fear mixed with incredulity in my eyes. We did not even know each other, hardly at all. I had known him now all of maybe 10 minutes, and he wanted me to undress in a room full of people? Not just people, but virile young men! Our eyes locked. It was a battle of our wills. I lost when he made his next command.

"Do it. Now. I want to see your breasts," he said.

Don't ask me what I was thinking. My thought process seemed to stop. I complied. I slowly shrugged off my blouse, folding it neatly, and then I removed Stacy's bra, and I put it with my blouse. "Where do I put these?" I asked.

Mike took them from me and he put them on top of some books in the bookcase next to where we were standing. I looked at the books. Many of them had soft core porn titles. Charming, I thought.

"We're going to get more punch," he said, and he took my hand and he led me, topless and on display, to the punch bowl. All conversation stopped as I walked by and men gawked at my naked breasts, hanging out just out of their reach. My boobs however were certainly not out of reach of their eyes. Their gazes were intense.

I reflected. This was my fantasy. It was the beginning of my fantasy, but it was already enough to get me sexually aroused as I had never before been. I was more than ready for him to parade me up the stairs, take me to a bedroom (I would close the door!) and to do unspeakable things to me. That's what I thought, was even mostly sure, would happen. I was wrong.

"Pour us two glasses," Mike said. As I poured, he slipped his hands under my crotch length skirt, and he removed my gorgeous new lavender lace panties. He smelled them. "Nice," he said. This truly shocked me. It was the next step of my fantasy, sure, but for it to happen? This was too much! I was stunned.

Not knowing what to do, or how to act, I simply said, "Thank you, Mike."

He corrected me. You say, "Thank you, Master. You're to address me only as Master."

"Yes, Master," I said. Now I was totally into this. This was my fantasy in spades! The whole thing was happening before my very eyes. It was happening before everyone's eyes, actually, I thought. Oh My God.

All my thought of how outrageous this was, the impropriety of it all, how good girls don't do this, all said goodbye and flew right out the open front door. I was his. I belonged to my Master. That was it.

I was now wearing only my super short skirt and my high heels. I had on no other clothing. Mike took my hand and led me around the room, showing me off, and as he led me, he put his hand on my naked behind. I could feel him raising the skirt. He was showing off my bare ass to all the men who cared to look. That was, of course, every single man there. My pussy by now was soaking wet, and my behind was very well viewed, you could say.

As I walked around the room I had a big smile on my face. There could be no doubt in anyone's mind: I was into this!

He brought me up to a three quarter size fridge. He had me lean against it, once again commanding me. He told me to spread my legs. I said, "Yes, Master," and I complied. He then lifted up my skirt, exposing my pussy, and he began to stroke it with his finger. Lots of men were looking at me.

I looked right back at all the men, trying to catch their eyes, but they were not looking at my face. I understood. How often do you get to see an essentially naked slut, and a pretty one at that, get molested right in front of you? I said, "Ooh, yes, Master. That's nice."

He took my hand and he led me to a big overstuffed armchair. The guy sitting in it promptly got up and stood nearby. Mike pulled off his pants, his erect cock sticking straight out, and he sat in the chair. "Sit on my lap, Slave," he said loudly.

Slave? I guess I was no longer Mary, was I? I said, "Yes, Master," just as loudly. I sat on his knees, my legs straddling them, giving him a nice view of my pussy.

"No, face outwards, Slave," he said.

I smiled at him, and I said, "Yes, Master," and I turned around to face the room, and the intense stares of many, many men. Some women looked at me in awe. I wondered if they wished they could be doing this in my place. Probably, I thought. I shivered at the way the men looked at me. Mike pulled me back towards his body. He then effortlessly lifted me with just with his arms. He slowly put me down, impaling my sex with his cock.

I was amazed. His cock was inside me! I was basically naked, being fucked in front of a roomful of horny men. This was not part of my fantasy, but dammit, it should have been! I was turned on beyond reason. Mike pushed me up and down on his cock, and I helped as much as I could.

Mike was only the second man of my life to fuck me. The first, my old boyfriend, had enjoyed my charms many times, so I was no innocent. And yet, this position of sitting on a man's cock, was new to me. Sitting on a man's cock in front of a roomful of people was even more new, and before this night, it was unimaginable!

I wished I could have seen his face, or had him see mine, but this is what my Master wanted. Did I just think that to myself? I was really getting into character, here! I knew what was expected of me, and anyway it felt right to do it, so when I felt the urge, I moaned. "Moan louder, Slave," I heard my master whisper to me.

"Yes, Master," I whispered back. I moaned louder.

My Master's cock felt wonderful inside me. As it went in deep, Master's groin would touch my clit, and when it did that, I would shiver just a bit, and groan loudly. Then it would pull out, almost all the way, and he would shove me back down onto it. He kept this up for a good long while, while people watched. Cell phone pictures were flashing up a storm. Well, nobody knows who I am here, I reassured myself.

When Master was about to cum, I could tell. I said, "Cum inside me, Master. Cum for me, lover."

Mike said, "No, Slave. Get off me. I'm going to cum in your mouth," and he pushed me off him. I quickly knelt before him and engulfed his cock into my mouth. "Swallow," he ordered, and as I pumped his cock he unloaded his spunk right into my mouth and down my throat. Some dribbled out onto my breasts.

I collapsed at his knees, listening to a huge applause, whistles, and cat calls. Mike rose from the chair, his dick rapidly deflating. He made an announcement.

"One of you can use my sub-slut. She goes to the highest bidder," Mike said. Oh my God, I thought. Being whored out was my most secret, and my most intense fantasy! Mike was going through all of my fantasies, one after the other. He was even keeping the order in which I confessed my horribly dirty mind to Stacy. And only to Stacy. Nobody else knew!

"Stand up, Slave." I stood. Mike came over to me and tweaked my nipples. He squeezed my boobs. "Turn around and bend over," he said. I complied.

"Look at this ass! Look at this pussy! I've never seen better, myself. This bitch is almost virginal! Slave, is your ass virgin?" Mike was making a sales pitch for my body. God, this was hot.

"Yes," I confessed. My voice was barely audible. How did Mike know that, too?

"What, Slave? Say it for all to hear, Slave!" Mike bellowed.

"My ass is virgin," I said loudly, looking at my feet and blushing.

The bidding to have public sex with me began. It was somewhat frantic and yet it seemed to take forever, but in reality, it did not last more than around 4 or 5 minutes, I guess. It came down to three guys who must have been rich. They kept outbidding each other with hundred dollar increments. Finally, when the price reached $1600, one guy jumped to $2,000, and that ended it.

A man was going to pay $2,000 to publicly fuck me right after Mike had fucked me for free? My mind was blown.

"Do a good job, Slave. Show him a good time," Mike said.

"Yes, Master," I said. Mike removed my skirt, my one remaining piece of clothing. Now I was stark naked except for my high heels.

It ended up pretty simple. I began with a blowjob, where I managed to deep throat the guy, whose name was Steve. Steve was impressed. He then said, "Get on your hands and knees, Slave."

He was not my master, so I simply said, "Yes, Sir!" and took the position. I was sure he was going to take me anally. My first time doing anal would have a huge audience! Bizarrely, this excited me. But he surprised me when he entered my pussy. God, he felt good! I just love this position!

I looked out at the raucous audience and saw a slew of side bets taking place. (Huh? I thought.) Then Steve pulled out (already? I thought) and surprised me by roughly sticking it right into my asshole. There had been no K-Y, no preparation, no anything! Only the juices from my pussy clinging to his dick lubricated it a little. I screamed in pain, and the response was for the audience to cheer and to applaud! This is sick, I thought.

But my asshole began to dilate, and since his cock was not that big, it gradually hurt less and less, until it suddenly became pleasurable. Steve was pumping away in my asshole, when I noticed a hard cock hovering around my mouth. It was my Master's cock. "Hello, Master," I grunted.

I knew what Mike wanted, and I opened my mouth for his cock, which promptly came right in. Now I was fellating Mike while Steve fucked the bejesus out of my asshole. When I took Mike's cock into my mouth, I heard a huge cheer from the audience.

Steve finally unloaded his balls into my asshole. That felt weird, but not unpleasant. A little later Mike emptied his load into my mouth. His second load of the evening was not as huge as was his first, so I was able to swallow it all. I turned to face the audience and opened my mouth, showing off all the cum inside it. Then I swallowed. Pandemonium ensued.

I was done. "Master," I said, "Your Slave wishes to be released. I have reached my limit."

I had never actually cum myself, throughout all of this, but I did not care. I had enjoyed the most erotic experience of my life. Nothing even came close. It had been amazing.

A lot of the men taking side bets seemed to care that I had not cum, however. I learned later they were betting on who would cum first, Mike, Steve, or me.

"Call me Mike. You are now Mary again. Let's find your clothes. I'll walk you home," Mike said. He had suddenly reverted to being a nice man. It took a while, but we found my panties, my bra, my blouse, and my skirt. I got dressed, and I retrieved my coat from upstairs. I noticed that a lot of the doors of the bedrooms that previously had been open, were now closed. I could hear the occasional sexual moans in the background.

"I guess I'm not the only girl putting out tonight," I said to Mike. Mike just smiled. As we walked down the stairs, a lot of men looked up my skirt at my panties. I stopped, took them off, and put them in my purse. Now as they looked up my skirt, they could see my pussy. I got huge applause. I smiled back at them. I then slipped off Stacy's bra. More cheers and cat calls.

I walked to the bottom of the stairs. Between the foot of the stairs and the front door every man who could copped a feel of my ass, my pussy, or my boobs. Fortunately, Mike kept pushing on my back or I would not have made any progress towards the front door at all.

One guy inserted a finger in my still wet pussy, and my body chose that precise moment finally to have an orgasm. I collapsed onto the floor, shaking from the power of the orgasm. Everyone cheered, as I crawled the rest of the way to the door, giving everyone a nice look at my ass and pussy as I did so. At the door, Mike pulled me up onto my feet.

Once outside, I slipped my panties back on. I took off my blouse and put Stacy's bra back on. Finally, I put the blouse back on, and covered up in my coat (it was cold!). Mike walked me back to Stacy's room. He seemed to know where I was staying.

How could he know I was staying with Stacy? "Let me see your phone, Mike," I said. I grabbed it from his hand in a sneak attack. I saw a text from Stacy with a headshot of me.

"Stacy put you up to this," I said, simply.

"Mary, I had the best time of my life. You were beyond wonderful. I think I love you," he said.

"Publicly fucking me and then whoring me out to the highest bidder is a strange way of showing love. Do you do this to all the girls you love?" I said.

"I did it for you, Mary. Stacy told me it was your fantasy. I've never done anything like this before, believe me. I fell in love with you around the first time you called me 'Master.'" Mike said. He looked worried. He really did seem to care for me.

I giggled. "I've never had so much fun, Master. Now that we're alone in Stacy's room, do you want to do anything to or with your little slave girl?"

Mike smiled. "The evening is just beginning. Take off your clothes, Slave. I'll find Stacy's bondage materials."

I said nothing. I looked at him, shocked. I had no idea that Stacy had "bondage materials." And how the hell did Mike know that she had them? What else had Stacy not told me? Did I want this? Did I trust Mike enough?

I thought it all through in like a microsecond. I smiled and began to undress. "Just you, Master. Nobody else."

Mike smiled. He had found the restraints, blindfold, and the ball gag. "Oh my," I said, now wearing only Stacy's too small bra, and my lavender, sexy, lace panties.

Quick as a bunny I was naked and bound, spread eagle, on the bed. I was still like that when Stacy returned. My pussy was chock full of Mike's cum. I smiled at Stacy as she entered her bedroom. "Hi, Stacy. Mike left. Would you free me, please?"

Stacy smiled. She licked my pussy for a while, tasting Mike's cum no doubt. I moaned as she licked me. This was my first lesbian experience. This was becoming quite a weekend! Stacy just continued, eventually inserting a finger or two. She was relentless and would not stop until I came. When I did, it was the most powerful orgasm of my life, as all the events of the weekend came together in her cunnilingus.

Stacy freed me after that. She said, "Okay, slave girl: Tell me all about it!" I did. As I relived the entire thing, I had to keep taking masturbation breaks.

Ending, I said, "Thank you, Stacy. For everything."

"That's what friends are for. Friends don't let friends stay horny," Stacy said. Stacy then told me about the two men in DC. I have much to learn from Stacy.

*****************

Coda: Stacy told Mike who I was, and he surprised me with a visit to my campus. He had little time to see my school, though, because we spent almost his entire visit in my bedroom. Much of the time I was bound and gagged, too. We now see each other whenever we can. I'm a bit of a celebrity when I visit him in his fraternity. It tends to get a little wild, shall we say, so mostly he comes to visit me. You understand, I'm sure.

12