Becoming Staci

Story Info
A new week, a new me. haha!
13.5k words
4.48
27.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! I'm Staci! And yes, I sign my name with a little heart over the i -- haha!

I'm your typical, average college girl. I lead a normal life most of the time. Well... I do have a part-time job as an exotic dancer, which some people find a little risqué; however, for the most part it's just school, work, and the occasional party, just like any other coed. But this past week? This past week was crazy, guys! I had so many great adventures that I just had to write it all down! I had so much fun that I can't even remember what life was like the week before. (Is that normal? Anyway...)

So come with me on my journey -- pun intended! haha!

Monday: The Club

Like I said, I work in a strip club to help pay for school. I make good money giving private dances in the VIP Room. My customers are real cuties!

Monday night started out pretty normal. The other girls convinced me to do some shots, so I was kind of tipsy, but other than that it was a slow night. There was this one quiet guy over in the corner, nursing a beer, with his eyes glued to the girls on the stage. From time to time a girl would approach him to ask if he wanted a dance, but he always politely declined.

Near the end of my shift I was getting bored, so I figured I'd try my luck with him too. I sauntered over to him, wobbling slightly on my heels from the alcohol coursing through my veins, and sat down close to him. I rested a hand on his knee, and said, "Hi sweetie! How's your night going?"

"Pretty good," he said, making very direct eye contact with me. That threw me off; the way his eyes had been glued to the dancers on the stage, I figured he'd get shy when talking directly to a girl. But this guy radiated confidence. I draped a hand across the back of his neck, trailing a finger up and down his skin, and leaned in close to his ear.

"Would you like a dance?" I breathed.

He trailed his own finger along my jawline, and I started to tingle. "Lead the way," he responded.

I pretended to be slightly more tipsy than I really was, as I stood up, as an excuse to get handsy with him, and then I led the way to the VIP room. I was wearing a sexy black panty and bra set, with cute heels, and I knew that he was getting a nice show as he followed me. I even swished my hips a bit more than necessary, knowing that his eyes would be on my bum as I walked.

The place was deserted that night, so we had our choice of spots. I found the most secluded one, and we sat down together. "We'll wait for this song to end, and then start on a fresh one," I said, snuggling up to him in the chair and resting my head on his shoulder. A girl does what she needs to do, to keep a guy happy -- and buying more and more dances.

"Sounds good," he responded, wrapping an arm around me, and letting his hand rest on the warm skin of my back.

When the song ended I peeled myself away from him, and started to dance. The new song was nice and slow, which matched my mood perfectly: I swayed in front of him, making the dance more erotic than sexy. I have a really nice body, so all I had to do was show it off and half the work was done for me. By the time the song ended I'd removed my bra and my panties, and I could tell he liked what he saw. But he was also maintaining that intense eye contact, too; it seemed like he was in control of the situation, even though I was the one doing all the work.

As the song ended I leaned in close to him, letting my boobs rest on his chest, and, brushing his earlobe with my lips, asked, "Would you like another?"

"Keep going," he said. "I'll let you know when I'm done."

As the next song started, and I started to grind against him a bit, the bouncer made his way through the room. I managed to catch his eye and subtly shake my head at him, indicating that I wouldn't be needing him. He smiled and wandered back out. He knew I was telling him this guy was OK, and I was fine being alone with him.

Once he was gone, I leaned in close to my customer again. "You can touch me, if you want," I whispered to him, my lips brushing his earlobe.

"I thought you'd never ask," he murmured into my ear, and I could hear the smile in his voice. Almost immediately I could feel his hand starting at my bum and trailing up my side.

His touch was so good on my body. Not too soft, nor too rough. He touched me like a guy who knows what a woman likes, and is appreciating her body with his hands, not just pawing it. He reached up and trailed a finger along my jaw again -- I was starting to really like how that felt! -- and whispered into my ear, "You're very cute. So delicate, but so sexy..." I shuddered under his touch, as he said that. Before I knew it, he'd brought his hand around to my front, taking control of my breasts; when he tweaked one of my nipples, I had to use all of my self control to keep my leg from twitching like a dog. He was making me so hot!

"If you're not careful," I said to him, "you're going to make me cum!" I was exaggerating, obviously -- dancers love saying that to their customers, but I don't come just from someone touching my tits -- but, at the same time, I was feeling a lot more pleasure than I'd expected to feel just dancing in the VIP.

"Well we wouldn't want that," he responded, as he trailed his hand down my stomach, and then ran a finger along my pussy lips. "We wouldn't want that at all..." Then, taking a page from my own book, he nibbled an earlobe, at the same time he started to work my clit with his thumb.

God! I know I keep saying "he knew what he was doing," but... he knew what he was doing! haha! He was playing my body like an instrument, and before long I'd given up any pretence of dancing, I was just lying on him, letting him pleasure me with his hands.

I was so hot and bothered that I broke the rules: I reached down, unzipped his pants, freed his cock, and started to give him a handjob as he pleasured me. Guys ask -- beg! -- for blowjobs or handies all the time in the VIP, and I knew that other girls sometimes do it -- earlier that very night I'd seen some girl's head bobbing up and down over a guy's lap -- but I wasn't "that kind" of dancer. But now I was stroking this guy's cock as he made me--

At that point, I went limp as I came. I managed to stay quiet, even though I wanted to moan out loud; I hadn't had such a nice climax in a while. I wasn't surprised at all when I felt his cock sliding into me. In fact, my hand was still on it, so, technically, I guess it was me who was guiding him into my pussy! But frankly, I was barely paying attention to his cock inside me, because he was still working my clit with his thumb, and I could hardly think. I must have been fucking him -- I'm sure I was moving up and down on him -- but my only thought was for that thumb, doing its magic on me. I came once or twice more, before he finally slowed down his motions, and eased me down from my constant state of orgasm.

And he must have cum, too, because when I finally pulled myself off of him, it was very wet down there; I know it wasn't all from me! But at that point, I didn't care. Let his cum drip out of my pussy onto the VIP room chair; it had probably seen worse.

I finally got my head together enough to put his cock back into his pants for him, and get my skimpy bra and panties back on. He handed me a pile of 20s that I didn't even bother to count, and I kissed his cheek.

"When you come back," I whispered, "make sure it's on another quiet night, like this one. I wouldn't want us to get disturbed..."

He smiled, and then threaded his way between the tables out of the club. I went back to the bar to join some of the other girls, and got another drink. By this point there was nothing left to do but wait out the end of the night, but that was fine. I stayed there by the bar, feeling his cum leaking out of my pussy into my panties, and just enjoyed my post orgasmic bliss.

I'd gone farther with a customer in the VIP room than even my most whorish colleague, way farther than just a blowjob or a handjob, and I hadn't even charged him extra! haha!

Tuesday: The Frat Party

The next day was a nice, light day, with just one class in the afternoon. It seemed to me that there was something else I was supposed to do on Tuesday mornings, but I couldn't quite remember what it was...

Oh well. Probably not important. (Right?)

My afternoon class was Psyche 101, and it was boring, but I managed to stay awake. (Score one for me! haha!) As I was leaving class, Jake, one of my guy friends, invited me to a frat party that night, which sounded like a lot of fun. His frat threw the best parties, so I knew I'd be getting loaded, and probably making out with someone hot.

By the time I got there things were already in full swing. Everyone must have started drinking in the afternoon! I grabbed a drink, and before too long I found myself playing beer pong with some new friends. I'm not very good, so even the drunk guys, Dan and Tom, were beating me. There was another girl there, Mel, who was also getting pretty sloshed, and somehow we ended up on the same team, at which point the guys suggested that we switch to strip beer pong.

"What the hell," I said, "it's a party!" Mel was really excited by the idea, and looking at me very intently.

To nobody's surprise, it was a one-sided game. Before long I was down to a pair of bright red panties, and Mel was too. (She went on and on about how fun it was that we'd worn the same colour of panties.) Dan and Tom had lost their shirts, but they still had their jeans on. They were pretty ripped, though, so I was enjoying the view of their muscular arms as they bounced the balls toward us. (I'm no lez, but I was also kind of enjoying the bounce of Mel's boobs, as she played...)

It was Dan's turn, and if he sunk the ball it was going to be my turn to strip, meaning that I'd be completely nude. But then he got a wicked glint in his eye.

"What do you say we finish on a high note?" he asked mischievously.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"If I can sink two balls at once, instead of taking your panties off you'll let me take them off you!" And as he said this, he started juggling a few of the ping pong balls, showing off while he awaited my reply.

"Deal!" I said. First of all, juggler or no juggler, I didn't think he could sink two balls at once, and secondly, he was hot, so letting him take my panties off would be no hardship. haha!

He mocked me a bit, by getting super serious and getting into a "throwing stance," with a ball in each hand. Mel and Tom were off to the side of the table, watching; Tom had his arm around Mel, and I could tell he had his hand down the back of her panties, cupping an ass cheek.

I decided to try and throw Dan off his game. I leaned seductively up against the table, bent over just a bit, to put my boobs at their best angle, licked a finger, and ran it under one of my nipples, shuddering in mock pleasure. It didn't phase him at all, though, he bounced both balls at once, sinking them both, looking me in the eyes the whole time!

"I think I've earned my special prize," he said. As I looked around the room, I noticed that the party was really in full swing, now: there were couples making out all over the place, and I saw various people with their hands inside their partners' pants, or up inside shirts. Things were getting fun!

"You know what?" I said. "I think you earned something even better than that..."

I got down under the table, crawled over to him, and unzipped his pants. Once his cock was out, I pulled it into my mouth, and went to work.

I don't know what had come over me! Maybe I was just still in a good mood after the previous night's fucking in the VIP room. Whatever it was, Dan got the blowjob of his life, because I put my all into it. haha! I made sure to keep his cock nice and wet; I deep-throated him, feeling an immense pleasure between my thighs as I felt the girth of him stretching open my throat; I played with his balls, and even caressed his taint. The only thing I didn't do was maintain eye contact, because I was under the table. I felt like a whore, but I felt so fucking hot, too. I was letting myself go in a way I'd never done before -- at least, not in public! -- but I didn't care about anything but his cock.

It wasn't long before he came, though it wasn't much in terms of volume. (He was probably one of those guys who jerks off before a date or a party, so that he can last longer if he gets laid. In his case it didn't work, because he still didn't last that long.) Nonetheless, I can't remember the last time a load of cum in my mouth felt like such a reward -- like I'd earned it. "Good girl," his cock seemed to be saying to me, as it convulsed in my mouth, "take this into your tummy as your due!"

I swallowed, licked my lips clean, and put him back into his pants, before crawling back out the other side of the table from whence I'd come. I winked and blew him a kiss, and then went off in search of another drink. I still had my panties on, and on my way by I grabbed my bra off the floor, too, though I didn't bother with my top or my skirt. It was that kind of party.

Beer in hand I noticed Jake, the guy who'd originally invited me to the party, sitting by himself on a couch, and went over to join him. I thanked him again for inviting me, and we got to talking. Before too long talking turned into making out, which was extra hot for me since I was still just in my bra and panties -- but before long, even they were gone, and Jake had a couple of fingers inside me. I was still kissing him, but I was also writhing around in ecstasy, as he fingered me.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore: I laid back on the couch, spread my legs, and just said, "please!" He didn't need any further prompting, and was immediately inside me.

All around me there were still couples making out, or leaving to go and find some privacy when things got really heavy, but nobody was going as far as we were: actually fucking, in the middle of the room, in full view of everyone. And I do mean fucking: this wasn't making love, or having sex; he was fucking me hard, and I was lost in the moment, moaning and sighing in rhythm with his thrusts.

Of course it became a show. Some even gathered around to watch. I didn't care; I just wanted to be fucked. But then it got even crazier: one bold fella came over, pulled out his cock and aimed it at my face, and I greedily took it into my mouth and started sucking him off. It wasn't just a show anymore, now it was a participation event!

Once the dam had broken, others joined in the fun: as I hungrily sucked the cock in front of me, there was soon another in my hand. I couldn't see the crowd very well anymore, but I knew there were other guys waiting for their turns, too. Before long, I was taking a stream of cum down my throat, and as soon as the eruption finished, I turned in the other direction, to take the cock in my hand into my mouth. I couldn't get enough.

The next guy pulled out of my mouth so that he could cum on my face; I didn't know whether to be disappointed that I couldn't swallow it, or turned on at having my slutty face covered in cum. I didn't have time to think about it, though, because there was a new cock for me to service. And just as I was starting to suck it, Jake came in my pussy; as he did, I came again myself. I was still in the throes of my own orgasm when Jake's cock was replaced by another one, so that the fucking didn't even let up!

I had completely lost control. I was actually being gangbanged! I didn't think that even happened in real life! And let's not mince words: I was in heaven. No sooner would one cock cum in my mouth, or on my face, or on my tits -- or in my pussy, or on my tummy -- than it would be replaced by a new one. And that's all they were: cocks. In my mind, in that moment, they were disconnected from any guys, they were their own little beings: there to be pleasured, and to bring me pleasure. Some were thicker than others, some longer, some were circumcised and some weren't, but after a while they all just blended together.

By the end of the night I was in a daze: splayed out on the couch, covered in cum, barely able to move -- in the best way possible! haha!

And I do mean covered in cum; it was everywhere! On my tummy and my tits, in my hair, a lot of it on my face... I think one guy had even cum on one of my feet! (I don't know if it was a fetish, or if he was just impatient when he couldn't get through to one of my waiting holes. haha!) By that point, a lot of the cum was starting to dry and flake on my skin. I was feeling used, in the most pleasant, satisfied way possible. Despite my night job I'm not usually a slut, but good god, I sure was that night, and I fucking loved it. The only part of my body that didn't feel good, at that particular moment, was a tiny spot between my toes, where some cum had dried; it felt kind of gross, in that particular spot, when I wiggled my toes.

I was alone by this point, too. After taking the opportunity to fuck me or get a blowjob, and cumming on/in me, guys simply moved on to whatever the next pleasure of the night was. I wasn't a girl to them, any more than they were guys to me; they were a set of cocks, and I was a set of holes -- a warm and willing human Fleshlight. But I didn't care; I lay on the couch for a while, enjoying the thrill of being naked and coated in semen, before I finally decided it was time to clean up. The party had wound down by then, and most people had left, or were passed out around the room. I could hear sounds from a nearby bedroom indicating that some folks were still getting laid, but not to the same degree that they had been a couple of hours ago.

I wandered around the room finding my discarded clothing, and then found my way to a washroom where I could grab a washcloth and get some of the cum off of me. Still, when I got dressed, and started the long walk home, it was the most obvious walk of shame any girl has ever taken! It wasn't just that I had been fucked, there was still cum in my hair, I was walking funny from my sore pussy (not to mention the cum that was starting to pool in my panties), and there was a happy, yet dazed, "what the hell just happened to me (and when can I do it again)?" look on my face.

If any guy had hit on me, at that point, I probably would have bent over and let him fuck me right there on the sidewalk. Luckily for me nobody did, and I made it home unmolested. But I was too sore and exhausted to do anything other than fall into my bed; a proper cleanup would have to wait until the morning.

Wednesday: The Video Shoot

By Wednesday morning, in the light of day, I was having a full-on existential crisis. (Where did I even get that term? Those Psyche 101 classes must have been paying off! haha!) The previous night, fucking and sucking my way through what seemed like an entire frat house, I'd felt like I was in my element. This morning, I was trying to figure out if that's who I really was. In other words:

Was I a slut?

I mean... I worked as an exotic dancer. I'd fucked a guy with abandon in the VIP Lounge on Monday. I'd had an all out gangbang at the party! Did I have to change my view of myself?

I decided to take the day off from school, and just rest and relax. (Again, there was supposed to be something I did on Wednesday afternoons, but it wouldn't come to me. The longer and harder I thought about it, the more my head started to hurt, but the hurt immediately went away when I stopped thinking about it -- so I stopped thinking about it. haha!) I took a long, hot, cleansing shower, and then I did some yoga to stretch out my stiff muscles. I had a salad for lunch, along with some concoction I made in my Vitamix. It's like I was subconsciously trying to cleanse myself of all the cum I'd consumed over the last couple of days.