Becoming the New Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost immediately I was at Joe's place, even prepared to stay over if things went well and I found him with a table covered in bags and stuff; prettily floral and brightly coloured garments visible even as I entered the room.

We embraced warmly as we met before Joe led me to the settee once again. He pushed me to sit down, leaned forward and kissed me then moved to the table.

"You don't know how much I've missed you," he said, "I seem to have been waiting for so bloody long - but you're here now, at last."

"Yeah - we've got all the time we need now," I replied as I relaxed, "I've missed you too!"

"You will stay, won't you?" he asked and I waved at my bag which was still just inside the door.

"Came all ready for anything!" I answered, "Well, pretty well anything!"

But Joe was all fidgety at the table and now he pushed away the parcels and spun back to face me, his features all screwed up and tense.

"Oooh fuck Brian - I can't wait - I'll show you this stuff after I've had you," Joe gasped, "Come on - let me love you, quickly!"

Immediately he was stripping off, his chest heaving with anticipation and excitement.

His frantic eagerness was completely contagious and I found myself shedding clothes as fast as he was until we both stood there naked and facing each other, both panting with emotion and with our two erect penises at the ready.

I could see Joe's eyes as they took in my newly growing breasts - not yet large enough to need a bra but definitely breasts now and I also saw his cock jerk energetically. And at that moment I almost desperately wanted him back inside me!

Quickly I reached out and grasped his penis. It felt deliciously warm and wild in my hand and I bent at the waist and kissed it, then sucked it into my mouth. The wonderful taste of male flesh covered my taste buds while above me Joe's breaths came in shudders.

He pushed me from his cock and spun me around, also pushing me until I was on my knees with my arms supporting my face and resting on the settee. He was frantic with eagerness as his hands moved over my body, his warm fingers finding known and unknown erogenous zones even as he positioned me for his rear entry.

"I've got some lube for you," he said now, his hands briefly otherwise occupied, "It'll make it even better this time."

In seconds I felt that thrilling chill of the gel as he applied it to my asshole, his fingers suddenly dipping into me with slippery ease.

"Where the hell did that come from?" I asked, surprised by the sudden insertion and by the use of gel.

"Got some when I did some shopping," Joe answered, "It was in the bag on the table."

I sucked in a quick breath as he probed inside me but there was almost no pain; just that incredibly thrilling feeling that actually made my entire body quiver with excitement.

And then he was on his knees behind me, his rampant cock brushing against my thighs as he aligned himself, then it was pushing between my cheeks. I flexed my buttocks as he touched me, the contact between us all the more intense because of where this was happening. Joe's knees shuffled forward again; then his penis was there, pushing right against my hole just as his hands came and took hold of my breasts.

"Oooooh yeahhhhhh," he moaned and I joined him as his penis sank into my body - sliding so quickly through my sphincter ring - so deliciously deep and so big and so hot.

Sure, there had been a very quick twinge of pain but it was immediately forgotten as the pleasure of having his cock inside me again took over.

It was my turn to moan now as Joe slid readily in and out, the small veiny indentations and protrusions on his penis registering as mountains and valleys to my sensitive sphincter muscles. I could feel the ridge of his knob as it moved around inside me, as it brushed against my prostate, as it stretched my colon and with each thrill an answering thrill from my body caused my stiff, leaking cock to jerk up and down too.

My own orgasm was mounting nicely when Joe stopped, his movements ceasing almost abruptly. I looked over my shoulder at him to see him frowning as he looked down at my body. His hands moved over my ass and then slid up my body to my breasts before moving away.

"Hang on," he said as his penis pulled from me unceremoniously, "Just gonna get something."

"You bastard, you!" I muttered, my body complaining about his departure, "That's not fair - leaving me like that..."

But Joe was back in moments, with some underwear in his hands.

"Put them on," he ordered, "They're silk, they're lovely."

Understanding, I quickly got to work sliding my legs into the panties just as Joe succeeded in fixing the bra around my chest and as he positioned the padding-filled cups over my breasts so I positioned the panties over my ass - and I immediately knew that Joe was happy now.

"Yessssss," he hissed as his hands slid over my smooth shiny silk-clad ass, "Godddd, you're fuckin' gorgeous Brian, just love the feel of your ass now."

And actually it did feel wonderful as his hands slid everywhere and I felt myself flexing my asshole and my buttocks with renewed energy as I encouraged his touch, and then his fingers moved to my cleft once again, pulling the silk gusset to one side.

"Ohhh Brian, yessss, this is going to feel so good, so fuckin' fuckin' good!" he moaned, "I'm coming back inside now."

I felt his fingers pulling my panties aside and then as his penis found my hole again I pushed back at him - and he slid so easily inside me, just like before.

"Aaaahhhhhh!" I cried, not so much a cry of pain as one of relief that he was back.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuck!" he moaned as his penis pumped into me and as his fingers massaged my buns and slid over my panties, "Don't think I'll last long - that feels absolutely fuckin' incredible!"

He was driving his cock into me quickly now, faster and faster - the force of his thrusts almost pushing me onto the settee. He was panting wildly too and his fingers were now all over my breasts, squeezing my growing flesh hard, twisting my nipples this way and that. Above me I could hear him as he sucked in errant saliva as it tried to dribble from his mouth and all the time his cock was powering into me, his thrusts long, deep and strong.

Below him I had one hand around my own cock as I strived to bring myself off when he came - his orgasm expected at any moment now. I knew almost to the second when he'd begin to explode...

"Oooh Brian, its coming," he moaned just as I expected, "Ooooh Brian I can't stop it now..."

His thrusts were becoming fragmented, desperately urgent thrusts that were almost out of his control now. Powerful thrusts that slammed his balls against mine, that slammed his thighs against my buttocks, that sent out loud slapping sounds to fill the air around us.

And Joe was panting furiously too, his final words staccato and brief.

"Here it cums!" he gasped, "Ready - get ready! Ahhhh - yeahhhhh!"

"Oooh God," I moaned as I felt him pause, swell, stiffen and flood inside me, "Come on then - fill me - fuckin' fill me!"

"Uuuuuugh - uuuuuugh!" he grunted powerfully, "Oooooh - ahhhhhhh - yeahhhhh!"

Each grunt accompanied a big powerful thrust and each thrust sent another spray of cum from his cock. I felt the deliciously warm and even comforting fluid bathing my guts, lubricating my rectum, pooling inside my anus, even trickling down my thigh. He seemed to pump so many times that I just had to be flooded with pints of cum - I couldn't believe how much spunk he seemed to have produced...and it was all up inside me, inside my ass.

And then Joe was leaning forward, resting on my back, his hot breath on the back of my neck, his hot cum safe inside me, his still twitching penis there too. His hands were still holding my breasts but they were tender hands now, with loving fingers that just caressed my flesh. It all felt wonderful - so very wonderful...

"Geeeez, that was good," said Joe as he straightened up, "I really needed that."

"You certainly filled me," I replied, as I squeezed my ass muscles around his penis, "Feels like a damn enema you've given me!"

We both laughed until Joe's hands slid down my body and found my still hard penis.

"Oh sod it, you didn't cum?" he asked and I shook my head.

"I was too involved in feeling you cum," I said, "Sort of forgot about myself."

"Can't have that," Joe replied, "You've gotta cum - you need to."

He held my cock for a few moments as if pondering about it, his hand idly teasing my length, his fingers smoothing over my knob.

"Dunno how you'll take this," he said, his voice quiet, "But ummm, do you think you could try me for size?"

"Uhhh?" I questioned, straining my head over my shoulder to look at him.

"I think I want you to do me," he said, "Don't see why you should get all the fun."

"You, you want me to put my cock in you?" I managed to say, "Inside you - up your ass?"

"Yeah, I've gotta try it," said Joe, "I want to feel the same as you - feel what it's like."

"But I've never..." I spluttered, "Never fucked a guy."

"Always a first time for everything," said Joe, suddenly energised, "Anyway, nor have I. Come on, change places - I've got a towel here."

His hand scooped up the towel and gave it to me and I held it under me as he allowed his penis to slide from my hole. I felt a small trickle of fluid escape but I guessed that his cum must have been mainly thick and sticky and wasn't about to slide out, so I removed the towel and turned over, then repositioned the towel under my bum.

Joe looked down at me where I lay on my back - my nascent breasts rising from the soft bra around my chest, my still erect penis jutting from my silk panties, a moist patch on the panties attesting to the way his penis had been stimulating my prostate.

He smiled contentedly as he took hold of my erection and pulled it upright. Immediately a long streamer of precum slid down its length and over his hand and I saw Joe licking his lips.

But instead of sucking my cock, Joe had a hand behind him as he knelt on the bed, a hand that now moved to reveal that the fingers were all shiny and slippery.

"Think I'm ready," he said, "You say you've never fucked a man - well, like I said, I've never let one fuck me either, I promise."

A strong tremor of excitement jerked my cock in Joe's hand and now he shuffled into place above me, his knees on either side of my hips, one hand still holding my cock upright.

"Oooh fuck," his trembling voice muttered, "It's gonna hurt, isn't it?"

"Not if you take it easy," I said, my hand now on Joe's hip, "It's getting it inside that hurts - then it's just stretchy and uncomfy for a bit."

"I've gotta try it," gulped Joe, "Ok - here goes...I'm all lubed up for you."

I watched as Joe let his body drop inch by inch - until our bodies met - until the tip of my penis was aligned with his hole. It felt cool to me as his lube spread over my knob and then there was pressure as he bore down, his weight almost bending my cock. And then his asshole began to open for me, reluctantly allowing my penis to penetrate into his flesh, into the small opening that was now being stretched.

"Oooooh fuck," moaned Joe, "I'm not sure...is it gonna fit?"

"Wait...take your time," I suggested, "Take it easy; it'll fit - let your body get used to it - there's no rush."

There was no reply but Joe kept letting out small sighs, winces and hisses and moans which were topped off with a drawn out "Uuuuuhhhhh!"

And as he let out that groan I felt my cock begin to slide inside, to really penetrate into his ass.

"Uuuuuhhh!" Joe grunted again and his body lifted up, "Ahhhh - hurts."

"Hold still, get used to it," I instructed, my hands caressing his chest, "Try to relax - push out if you can."

I felt his body respond and then Joe let out another moan but this time it was one of pleasure rather than pain.

"Oooooohhhh," he said simply, "Done it!"

And he had - I was really inside him now - at least half of my cock was inside his ass which felt simply delicious around me. Warm, tight, sexy and eager, Joe's hole was welcoming me, his relief at breaking his duck almost palpable.

He smiled broadly at me, then screwed up his face just as his body dropped further until his buttocks rested on my hips, my entire penis deep up inside him now. I felt his ass flexing as he explored this new experience, his internal muscles becoming alive as he welcomed this strange intrusion - then he lifted his hips and dropped them again.

"Oooh yeahhhh," he gasped as he continued to move, "So much better now."

My stiff cock slid delightfully in and out of his hole and before long I too began to respond, letting my own hips thrust my cock upwards and gradually we became one, the pair of us working together in harmony, rising and falling, breathing and sighing together as we fucked.

And now Joe leaned forward and brought his hands to my breasts once more. He crushed them almost painfully before letting his fingers soothe them, then tweaked my nipples through my bra to send waves of rising excitement to my penis. One hand slid down my body and brushed softly over my silk panties and as his hand did so I felt Joe's body convulse inside.

"You like those, don't you?" I said, my own penis jerking too, "You like me wearing them?"

"Ooooh fuckin' yeahhhh, definitely," he moaned, "Just love the feeling, that smooth material - so good - so sexy!"

"Think I need some more," I said, "You'll be wanting me to wear silk stockings next!"

"Oooh fuck - yeah, yeah!" answered Joe excitedly, "Oh fuck - that would be so hot! Oh fuck, see what you're doing to me!"

His penis, until now somewhat droopy, had risen and was now bouncing up and down with his movements, his knob glowing with heat again and shiny with precum.

Immediately I reached and grasped it, feeling the hotness of his flesh and the hardness too.

Joe stopped bouncing and dropped his buttocks down onto me as I stroked his cock and then remained there, my penis lodged inside him as my fingers stimulating his erection.

His cock was so damn hard now and with each stroke of my fingers Joe shuddered...then, in a moment of thrills I pulled his penis downwards, pulled aside my panties and pushed his cock inside the silk.

"Aaaahhhhh!" cried Joe, "Ahhhh fuck - no, no, that's too much! Bloody hell, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Instantly there came a stiffening of his penis, a swelling and a hard jerking - then a big splash of hot cum spread over my pubic mound, soaking the silk, gushing down into the gusset, bucketing over my balls. Another followed and as Joe repeatedly shot off against my body I suddenly found myself on the brink.

"Damn, you're making me cum too," I moaned, "Uuuughhhh, yeahhhh, yeahhhhh! Ooooh fuck - cummming!"

I just couldn't stop my hips from physically lifting Joe upwards as my penis drove into him and erupted. Some seven inches inside him jets of my cum were blasting against his rectal folds and Joe's eyes and mouth were open wide as I filled him with my spunk. But it felt so bloody good to be emptying my reservoirs, to be taking the tension from my balls that I had no care about where I was cumming. Only Joe was concerned...

"You've cum inside me!" he said, his voice aghast with shock, "I didn't know you'd do that!"

"Well where else?" I asked, "You were on top of me and I was inside you - and then you got all excited and that set me off too."

"Did, didn't it!" said Joe, his voice sounding quite embarrassed as he pulled his sticky cock from inside my panties, "Really didn't expect to cum again, not that quickly anyway."

"You came off again - so bloody soon! I must have reached parts that nothing else has reached," I said as I rather ineffectually tried to jerk my penis inside him, "And I think you enjoyed it anyway."

"Yeah, I guess I did, it was good," Joe replied, his face screwed up as he concentrated on his thoughts, "Oh well, we've done it now but it was supposed to be you who'd be on the receiving end."

I hadn't thought of that until now but suddenly my brain understood. Not only was I becoming feminised but Joe was taking the dominant male role - something I hadn't really considered.

And then, when the truth sank in I realised that I'd encouraged him, letting him dress me in silk underwear and even letting him put make-up on me. And equally suddenly I realised that I liked him being 'the man' and that it was good to play the woman's role...but I wasn't fulfilled - I felt that there was a long way to go yet.

But down there Joe's second cumming was now cooling and was sticking and clinging to my panties and anyway, we'd both cum and were now replete and really needed to clean up.

Soon Joe and I had moved apart and were showering, washing away the sweat and sexual juices and such, with Joe unable to keep his hands to himself!

Constantly he interrupted me by touching and caressing my breasts or my ass but when his penis began to rise once more I stepped from the shower.

"Enough," I said as I dried myself, "You're fuckin' insatiable! Give it a break!"

"Spoilsport," answered Joe but his penis did begin to deflate as he too towelled himself.

Soon we were downstairs again, now sorting out our dinner and filling our fresh glasses, our chatter now of the basics of life, of things far from sex.

Nevertheless, as we ate the discussions returned to sex and almost before we'd finished, Joe had reminded me to take my pills and then, even before we washed things up he dragged me back to the pile of garments he'd bought.

"Get em off Brian," he demanded, "Get your clothes off - got some much better stuff for you here."

Eagerly I shed my clothes and stood before him naked, just as Joe pulled out a suspender belt which he wrapped around my waist and clipped into place. It looked silly to me, hanging there all lacy around me but Joe soon remedied that as he pulled several pairs of stockings from the bags. In minutes I was nylon-clad, with Joe on his knees, running his hands up and down my sleek legs.

"God, you're delicious!" he moaned as his fingers caressed the soft flesh of my inner thighs, then slid all the way down to my ankles over the smooth nylon, "Don't think these are gonna stay on you for long!"

I chuckled at his eagerness and delight as I rummaged in the bags - until Joe stood up again and stopped me.

"No, let me," he said and with that he pulled out a pretty purple set of bra and knickers.

"Put this lot on while I find some other bits," he continued, "Got a lovely blouse here - and some delicious little shorts."

I could suddenly imagine myself as some kind of grown-up schoolgirl, admittedly a tarty one and I hurried to get into the nice clean fresh undies, discovering as I did so that the bra fitted almost perfectly. I needed to grow my tits a little bit bigger but that would happen in due course. In the meanwhile I was starting to look quite tasty, even to myself!

And before long Joe had me dressed to his satisfaction; he'd even got me some flat shoes that managed to make my fairly large feet look smaller... He took me upstairs once more where I was able to see myself in the full-length mirror and as I looked at myself I was quite shocked.

From the feet upwards everything was remarkable feminine. My feet and legs were fine, encased in tanned nylons; my cock, which somehow had remained quiescent, was wedged between my legs so that my panties were flat, the way they should be; my ass showed off well in the blue denim shorts with frayed edges; my waist and my navel were exposed and trim and then higher up, a chequered blouse covered and yet enhanced my growing breasts. The shorts stopped way above my suspenders, leaving a four inch gap of exposed flesh while my blouse was sheer enough to show the pattern on my bra underneath. I really looked quite sexy now, actually much more like a tart now!