Becoming Veronica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmmmmm... this is so nice baby." I whispered as I slowly reclined my head on his strong shoulder giving his skin a gentle kiss as I relaxed in his arms.

Angelo slowly slid his fingers from the middle of my back up and over my soft shoulder. His touch excited me sending tiny shivers of pleasure through my body. As I lay there beside him my thoughts were of the future. I had found a man who could give me everything I wanted. A man who could get me out of my waitress uniform and into the life style I craved most. He was my ticket to high society wealth and he came with the bonus of being an incredible lover.

But with every gain come the possible consequences. His family clearly was involved in some unlawful activities. Even though the family apparently was taking care of those who could harm them financially and in the courts a change of administration in the city could result in a quick turn about of the family fortunes.

Just before I drifted off to sleep in my awesome Italian lovers arms my mind was convinced that if he would have me I'd be his woman for as long as he wanted. I'd show him in the morning that I could be everything he wanted and needed. My last conscious sensation of that first night was the scent of him. A scent that I'd come to know very well in the future.

To be continued........