Becs and William - The Girlfriend

Story Info
Brother and sister have a falling out and all is lost.
4.4k words
4.06
6.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this work of fiction are over 18 years of age. Any resemblance to any person dead or alive is purely coincidental. Thanks for reading and feel free to comment.

**********************************************************************************************************

This is another story in the saga of Becs & William. It is not a sequel nor is this a series. Every story featuring these two is a story completely on its own. Each story is a reflection of the mood at the time of writing. Cheers!

**********************************************************************************************************

"To know true love, you must first know true loss." W. McFullballs 2024

**********************************************************************************************************

"Becs, we need to talk", William said quietly.

"Becs, we need to talk," she responded in a mocking, deep, serious tone. "What's with the frown my sexy brother?" She cuddled up to him on the couch. Nuzzling her lips into his neck and kissing him softly.

He wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close. God he loved the feeling of his sister in his arms. The love he felt for her was unmatched. No one ever gave him the butterflies he felt inside when he was near her. Loving her. Fucking her.

"When we started our incredible and secret affair we agreed that no matter what happens, no one will ever come between us, correct?"

"Hmmmmm." She hummed into his ear, flicking her tongue against it.

"Even if we found someone to date. Right? We'd always come home to each other. Make love, have sex, be together."

She pulled away now, her face serious. Suddenly he had her undivided attention.

"What are you saying, William?"

"I met someone. I think I might start dating her."

"Who." Her voice was flat, cold.

"Her name is Melissa. We've only just started to get to know each other but we seem to really connect."

Becs stood now, her eyes cloudy, watering.

"Becs, please. We talked about this. Even though we're together we agreed we'd be ok if either of us found someone. We'd still come home to each other."

"I didn't think you actually would. You always said nobody could ever please you like I do. Just like nobody could ever make me feel the way you do. So what, now I'm just a convenient fuck? Someone to get off with when you're not out fucking Melissa?"

"Please stop. You know that's not true. You know what we have is real. Special. A connection like no other." He reached for her and she slapped him. Hard.

"Fuck you, William. Everything you ever told me was a lie. You fucking used me for your own enjoyment. Like a...a...a fucking whore." She ran from the room, crying. Her door slammed and then silence.

William flopped down onto the couch. His heart raced. He felt, broken, confused, lost. He felt like one of the, no, the most enjoyable thing in his life, loving Becs, was suddenly gone. He felt as if he was going to get sick.

Days past and turned to weeks. The atmosphere at home was tense. William was crushed on a daily basis, being in the same room with her and not being able to chat like they used to. Not being able to make each other laugh. He missed not being able to touch her, hold her, to smell her softness and sexiness. He missed the amazing sex with her, but it was more than just sex. They had a connection. They knew each other, what felt good, what the other liked or disliked.

He started avoiding home. Making excuses to work late or go out to the pub with his friends. He would come home late at night and see light coming from under her bedroom door and stand there. Wanting to go in. Needing to go in, but he couldn't. She hated him.

**********************************************************************************************************

It wasn't exactly easy for Becs either. She knew he was right. They had agreed to see other people if they found someone. They promised each other even if they did they would always have this. They would always come home to each other. She just never thought it would happen. Now it had gone too far. She had to fix it. She had to let him know everything was ok.

Lying in bed at night was the worst. She missed the sex. His weight on her. The crushing orgasms he was able to give her. The way she could make him cum so hard. She needed release and she needed it bad. Getting out of bed she crossed the room to her dresser and opened the bottom drawer. Under all the clothes she found her release. Her hidden sex toy. The Original Realistic Cock, almost the exact length and girth as William's. It was pricy but the man at the counter assured her it was the bestselling cock in the world. That's why she blew that much money, because it reminded her of him. At the base of it were nice, round, full balls, just like his. The veins and ridges felt real and the mushroom head was almost identical to her brother's. She had bought it when they first started fooling around. At first they didn't have sex very often being too afraid of getting caught. They would catch a quick feel and make-out session, maybe a blow job now and then but fucking was few and far between. So, she bought a nice cock to use when she didn't have William's. She turned it over a couple times in her hand, reacquainting herself with the feel of it. Assuming the batteries were dead after all this time she pushed the button on the bottom to low, just for fun. To her delight it started humming. She brought the tip of it to her face, lightly sliding it across her cheeks the way William would do with his cock when kneeling over her. She flicked the tip of her tongue across the top, wishing she could taste his pre-cum again. Sensually she kissed it up and down, licking the length of it, feeling every ridge, every vein. Swirling her tongue around the fake balls, her heart ached for the real thing. Bringing it to her open lips she slid it into her mouth and sucked on the round head. Sliding it in deeper until she gagged. She thought maybe if she learned how to do a proper deep throat he might only want her. She tried again, only to gag.

"God, I must be insane to let things between us get so damaged," she thought to herself.

While holding the buzzing fake cock in her mouth with one hand, she ran her other across her breasts. Pinching and pulling on her stiff nipples and massaging her perfect 34AA tits. Letting her hand slide down her flat stomach she reach for her pussy, her lips becoming engorged with arousal. As she gave the cock a sensual blow job she started sliding her fingers up and down her slippery vulva.

"God, my bits need a right good wax," she thought to herself.

Her hand started working towards her goal. Starting at the base of her vagina she slowly dragged her fingertip at a snail's pace towards her clit causing shivers to run through her body. Bringing her wet fingertip to her lips she sucked lightly, tasting herself. She slid the vibrating cock across her nipples, down over her stomach, and over her inner thighs. The vibrations sending tingles from head to toe. Ever so lightly she let the tip of the cock touch her outer lips, her hips lifting off the bed from the sudden shock, then swirling it around just out of reach of her labia, teasing herself. The fingers of her other hand pulling her nipples, her earlobes, running over her neck, all the places he would touch to stimulate her. Reaching down she opened her lips for herself and pushed just the tip against her vaginal opening. She loved how he would do it, gently stretching her, knowing how small she was down there. She mimicked what only William really knew how to do. She pulled it back, allowing herself to relax then pressed forward again pushing a bit more in. She gasped as she felt herself open, her breathing getting faster and more urgent. Pulling back one more time and finally, ever so slowly, pressing the entire cock into herself. She closed her eyes and imagined her brother. Wishing she could hear the one thing he always said when he entered her fully. No matter if they were making slow, passionate love or just fucking like sex starved lovers he would always say, "I love you Becs."

She picked up the pace. Her hand pushing and pulling the fake cock in and out of her. Her creaminess growing and spreading over it. God she needed this. She found the control button and switched it to high. The instant change caused her eyes to roll back in her head, her toes to curl, her legs to shake. Faster and faster she fucked her cunt. Whimpering and moaning mixed with the sounds of sloshing, wet, frantic fucking filled the room.

"Fuck me William," she moaned. "Fuck your sister baby. I need you so bad."

Her cunt was drenched. The fake cock covered with a creamy, delicious nectar as William called it. She was close. Her insides clenching. Her muscles contracting. Her hips humping, thrusting, and gyrating as she fucked her tight pussy. The climax grew closer, her face hot and red. Just as she felt herself ready to explode in a mind blowing orgasm she pinched her most sensitive part, her tiny clit. Bright flashes of light filled her eyes. Her body convulsed. Her pussy squirted wetness all over her legs and her sheets as she came.

"William!" She screamed.

Slowly she came down. Her breathing slowed. Her eyes cleared. Her body stopped shaking. She gently pulled the cock out of herself, jumping slightly as it slid through her now very sensitive pussy. She brought it to her lips. Licking it, tasting herself. The way she would taste herself on him after they fucked. A tear rolled down her cheek as she lay there.

**********************************************************************************************************

It was another cold and rainy night as William walked home from the bar. He turned down a side street and found himself outside a strip club. The Bowler Gentlemen's Club. It had one of those moving neon signs that looked like the Monopoly Man. As the sign flashed through its phases it gave the appearance of the man bowing and tipping his bowler hat to welcome you, then it would start the entire sequence over. He smiled to himself remembering a chat he and Becs were having once and she laughed saying she would put a merkin on his chin like a beard. He responded by saying he would wear a bowler to look proper. "Yea, proper stupid," she retorted. The memory made him chuckle.

"Hey, you coming in or just gonna jerk off in the street tonight?"

The loud voice brought him back to the present and he walked toward the door. The large black man guarding the door was imposing. William looked at his name tag, Tyrone.

"Yo, sup? Twenty to get in and another ten for your first drink."

He pulled a roll of money out of his pocket and peeled off a twenty and a ten. Tyrone put a stamp on his hand and gave him a red drink ticket. "Have fun my man."

"Guy's probably got one of those nine inch coke can cocks you read about on Lit," William thought to himself as he walked in the door. As he entered he was immediately hit with the combined smell of cigarettes, whiskey and bad decisions. The room was dark with lots of flashing colored likes flickering in time with the music. There was a large, round stage in the middle of the room. Over to one side was a group of about eight or nine twenty-somethings laughing and hooting at the dancers. From the sounds of it, Trevor was going to get his cherry popped tonight. There were a few frumpy looking business men scattered about putting strippers and drinks on their company credit card, glad they were away from their whiny kids and bitchy wives. Of course the usual collection of creepy, lecherous looking guys, some blatantly rubbing their cocks through their pants as they watched the young women dance. He walked over to the bar and threw his drink ticket down. The bartender slowly walked over. He was about six three and had green eyes. 'Brad' was printed on his name tag.

"What'll it be sport?"

"Whiskey on the rocks," William responded.

Taking his drink he made his way to the stage. Checking out the dancers he immediately froze in place. There was one young girl, about five foot three, shoulder length brown hair, smaller boobs, and skinny. God, she could be Becs' twin he thought. He found a seat close to her, luckily no one else seemed all that interested in her. They were all looking at the 36DDD bouncing queens. He gave them all a look, there was a nun, a leather clad police woman, the obligatory school girl, and even a creepy, yet somewhat sexy Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. As he sat the girl gave him a sweet smile and he returned one. She shuffled over to dance in front of him. As she got closer he noticed even her eyes looked like Becs, a sparkling greyish-light-blue. She twerked and swiveled in time with the music seemingly letting herself get lost in the beat trying to picture herself somewhere else.

"Poor thing," William thought, "probably some young single mother of two, screwed over by empty promises from the baby daddies. Just trying to do what she can to make a life for her kids."

William pulled out a ten dollar bill and stuck it in her skimpy panties as she danced close to him. She smiled and said, "thank you." After watching her for a bit the resemblance became too much for him. He needed Becs and since he couldn't have her he would have to settle for this. Peeling a hundred dollar bill off his stack he waved it at her. Her face lit up like a child at Christmas. Looking to her right as if to get permission from someone out of sight she climbed down the stairs and sat directly on William's lap sliding a thin arm around his neck.

"Hey, I was watching her," he heard some guy slur from his left.

"Come on," she said, while standing and taking William's hand. He stood and grabbing his drink walked with her.

She led him to a tacky, red velvet curtain and pushed their way through it. He looked around at the dark hallway with bad, flickering, yellowish, neon lights on the ceiling. There were from what he could see six doors. She stopped at one that had a piece of paper taped to it that read, "Charity 4pm -- 9pm. Tiffany 9pm -- 1am". He looked at his watched, 10pm. "This must be Tiffany," he surmised.

She opened the door and quickly closed it behind them as they entered. It was gross. The only light was a single bulb hanging from the ceiling with a chain attached. One wall had a scratched up old vanity with a cracked mirror, another an ugly two-seater couch covered in stains and a third a full size bed with sheets that were freshly washed back in 1985. Tiffany quickly peeled off what little clothing she had on and stood before him completely naked. She really did look like Becs, even the same smooth shaved pussy.

"Well, come on. A hundred bucks only gets you thirty minutes with me so let's get moving." She tugged at his shirt impatiently.

"Uh, yea. Sorry, right. I just have never done this before."

"Oh, don't worry honey. I'll make your first time memorable."

"No! I mean...oh, never mind." He awkwardly peeled off his clothing and stood in the middle of the room.

She looked him up and down, stopping to stare at his flaccid cock. Two things crossed her mind. First, "well this might take some work," as she stared at his soft dick. Second, "he seems so nice. If only another place another time."

"So, it's your dime mister. Couch or bed?"

"Um, couch I guess." He walked backwards sitting as his legs hit it.

She immediately knelt between his legs. Her hands fondling his cock and balls. The touch felt good. The woman he was somewhat seeing, Melissa, wouldn't do much with him. "Don't want to cheapen what we have." "Just not ready for the next step." "I want to be sure you're the right guy." She had a litany of excuses to not have sex with him. His only action lately was either lefty or righty and if he was feeling frisky he'd invite both of them for a threesome.

His cock reacted quickly to the woman's touch. She cooed as he got hard in her hand. Leaning forward she licked him from balls to tip. Swirling her tongue around the shaft. Licking every inch and kissing her way up and down. Her soft hand massaged his balls the way Becs would.

"Oh God Becs. Please suck me. It's been so long."

"Uh, I'm Tiffany, sorry, I didn't tell you my name."

He reached over to his pants and pulled out another hundred. "Will you be Becs? My beautiful sexy sister, please?"

Her smile was so sad. He wondered if she was thinking how she would actually make rent this month and not have to fuck her fat landlord again.

"Mister, for that kind of money I'll be anyone or anything you want." She went back to work, sucking him. Taking him all the way down. With the skill of a pro, she slid back up then pushed her mouth all the way down again, her nose pressed into his pubic hair. Then sending a thrill though his body, as she held his cock in her throat she snaked her tongue out the underside and expertly licked his full ball sack.

"Holy fuck Becs! You've never deep throated me before." Tangling his fingers in her hair he started fucking her face. Pushing and pulling her head up and down. Getting a little too rough she pulled off, gagging.

"Hey! I said I would be who you want. That doesn't mean you can hurt me."

"I'm sorry. Really." He pulled her up onto the couch, her knees landing on either side of his legs. Staring into those eyes he saw Becs not some stripper. He pulled her face to his, wanting to finally kiss his sister again. She slapped a cigarette scented hand across his month. "I'm sorry, I don't kiss customers. It's too personal."

She lifted up, reaching under herself found his hard cock and guided it into her. He slid in, fast and deep. No feelings, just fucking. She bounced on him. Her cunt milking his throbbing cock. It felt good to be inside a woman. Even if it wasn't the real Becs.

"Fuck Becs, you feel so good. Do you want it? Do you want your brother's cock baby?"

Tiffany started to actually enjoy it. "Fuck, this guy really knows how to fuck," she thought.

"Yes, God yes! Give it to me baby. Fuck your dirty sister you stud. Fuck I love your cock so much...ummm....what's your name again?"

"William."

"Yes, William, fuck me. Fuck your dirty little Becs the way you've wanted to."

He bounced her up and down on his needy cock. Her cunt clenching at him, squeezing him. Standing up with her impaled on his shaft he carried her to the filthy bed and laid her on it.

"Turn over. Get on all fours you sexy slut."

She scampered onto her hands and knees and reached back between her legs. Pushing open her puffy cunt lips for him. He drove in hard, balls deep. Grabbing her slim hips he rocked her back and forth as he pumped his swollen cock in and out. Her moans were real. She had never had a customer fuck her so perfectly.

"Fuck William! Fuck me baby. Give me that sweet cock. Fuck your dirty sister you nasty motherfucker!"

He leaned over her, his face in her neck. His weight on her back. His hips pumping. He reached under her and his fingers found her stiff little clit. Pinching it he sent her over the edge. Her muscles clenched squeezing him, pulling him in deeper. Her body convulsed as she felt him jerk hard and blast his cum into her.

"Jesus fuck Becs! Your fucking cunt feels so fucking good!"

The spasms ended, the breathing slowed. As their heads cleared he realized who he was actually with and sheepishly climbed off the bed. As he slowly started to dress he watched as she walked to the nasty little bathroom in the corner. Flipping on the light she opened the rusty, white metal medicine cabinet and took out a squeeze bottle with a nozzle on it. She acted as if he wasn't even there. He watched as she filled the bottle with warm water then squatting over the dirty toilet flushed her cunt out with the bottle. The sat and peed, standing up she wiped herself, emptied the bottle in the toilet and flushed. She came out, a smile on her face. As she pulled her skimpy outfit on she spoke.

12