Becuming Patricia

Story Info
This is a semi-fictionalized account.
4.2k words
4.48
21.5k
14
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Pat, just a normal guy, or at least I thought so previously. But, I have always been fascinated by T-girls, cross-dressers and women. I often go on the internet to sites where T-girls and others post photos and videos. I especially like sites that show T-Gurls and women bound and gagged, getting face-fucked, receiving cum facials, or showing them getting fucked in their sissy pussies.

One day my friend Paul asked me to visit him at his home. Paul for a long time has been well aware of my interests in trannies and seeing pictures and videos of them bound, abused, and sexually used. We have had lengthy discussions about these topics and especially my fascination with trannies in combination with BDSM. As I was later to find out, based on our past conversations Paul believes my fascination with T-Gurls may go deeper and may even include a secret desire by me to be one of these trannies. But, Paul was not really sure about this aspect. To determine this once and for all Paul planned ahead for my visit and if I indeed had this hidden desire he had something special planned for me.

Arriving at Paul's home, he has me enter and we go to the living room where Paul offered me a drink. We went to the kitchen where Paul fixes an Absolut Martini in a martini glass. Grabbing a beer for himself, Paul hands me the martini as he takes a sip of his beer. I ask him what's up with the martini adding that this is a girlie drink and I like beer or Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey. Paul responds that I should try it, after all I might like it. I take a sip. It is smooth and tasty. Yes, I like it and admit it by telling Paul so. Smiling Paul leads me back to the living room where we both sit down on the couch and proceed to enjoy our drinks. As we enjoy our beverages we start talking and eventually Paul brings up the subject of trannies, cross-dressing, bondage and BDSM. Paul notices that I become more animated and excited as we discuss these subjects so Paul decides to test me even as he fixes me another martini. Paul innocently asks, "Pat, have you ever even thought of dressing as a woman?"

"Of course not!" I reply stunned at the question.

"So Pat, tell me then what so fascinates you about crossdressers and trannies."

I think about this before replying, "I just find it amazing sometimes how attractive they can be. They are really men but they can look like such sexy and beautiful women."

"But when you talk lately about B&D Pat, you seldom refer to women but seem to always like seeing CDs and trannies being bound and abused. So why is that?"

"I can't say. I guess I'm just amazed that a man can look so nice when made up like a woman. And, I like to see them treated like a woman and getting demeaned and fucked or giving blowjobs. It's just fascinating to me."

"Pat, I'll bet even you could look nice dressed as a woman."

"No way, Paul! I'm a man. I am a man and there's no way I could ever look like a woman, much less a good looking woman!"

"Pat, I beg to differ with you. You say you like to see CDs and T-girls. They are men, yet you say they look nice and have even said they look sexy. I'll bet with makeup and the right clothes you could look pretty good yourself. Hell, it's the makeup, hair and clothes that make a woman anyway, isn't it? Without those, how would women look so great? They use bras to show their tits, corsets and girdles to shape them, stockings to smooth their legs, shoes to enhance their legs and ass, and clothes that cling to their bodies to show their assets."

"Well, Paul, I think you might have some valid points. After all, everything they do for makeup and clothes isn't advertised to make them comfortable but to make them more sexy and attractive. That's not what they advertise for men. But regardless, clothes and makeup are for women, perverts, or faggots! There is no way that that I'd look very good if I ever tried to be a girl! And there is no way I'd ever do that!"

"Again, Pat, I think you are wrong. And I don't think you even have the guts it would take to even give it a try to prove you're right about this. I think you might find that you even like it. I think you are afraid to even try since you might find you are wrong about yourself."

"Oh no, I'm not!"

"Prove it."

"How?"

"Glad you asked, Pat. Please come with me."

With those words Paul leads me to a bedroom where I see laid out on the bed before me a bra, panties, corset, stockings, high heels, a wig, and a makeup bag and a pair of breast forms. "Now I want you to put these on and prove you are not afraid to dress like a woman. I know you want to, don't you, Pat? Admit it! Come on, Pat. You are tempted aren't you? I think you really like the idea of putting these on and seeing yourself as a woman."

"No way would I want to do this!"

"Pat, I know you, perhaps better than you want to admit. After all, what do you have to lose? Just do it and see if you there is a trannie hiding somewhere inside of you."

"I admit that I am tempted and fascinated by the prospect of donning female attire and finding out if lingerie feels as nice on as it is for me to touch. I also am a little curious to see what I look like as a woman. But, I want you to know the only reason I'm willing to do this is to prove you wrong. I am a man. I am NOT a trannie!"

"Okay, good enough. Oh, Pat, by the way, I think you need to shave your legs and body hair for the best effect. After all, to get the full benefit of feeling like a woman, I have read that a smooth hairless body enhances the sensuous feel of silky female lingerie and attire on your skin. So, I put a razor and shave cream in the bathroom for you. I almost forgot, I think you should also shave your junk so your pubic hair doesn't ruin the look of being a woman and enables you to get the true feel of wearing panties. Remember, even women shave their pubic areas, pussies and asses so you should too. There is also lotion and makeup on the bathroom counter. "

After Paul leaves the bedroom I stare at the clothes lying on the bed. I can't even visualize myself wearing these things. There is a hot pink pushup plunge bra and matching bikini panties. The corset is black with hot pink ruffled trim and black garter straps. The stockings are tan and I notice they are not pantyhose but real stockings and I realize that is what the garters on the corset are for. The shoes are plain black pumps. The wig is blond and shoulder length.

Reluctantly I enter the bathroom. As promised there is a shaving items in the shower and an assortment of makeup on the bath counter. Still trying to resist the temptation before me I slowly remove my clothes and enter the shower where I do exactly what Paul had suggested. I shave from head to toe and even my pubic area. I find it incredible how wonderful and soft and smooth my skin feels after all of the hair is removed. I think to myself if this is also how women feel when doing similar things as what I just did. If this is what it feels like, I may have to do this on a regular just for my personal pleasure!

Finishing my shower, I dry myself off and put lotion on all over my body. As I finish I notice on the counter another Absolut martini. Obviously Paul wants me to be really relaxed. I subconsciously appreciate the gesture. I definitely need fortification for what I am about to do so I pick up the glass and take a long sip.

Naked, I walk back into the bedroom holding my martini. Once again I stare in disbelief at the clothes laid out on the bed. Having seen numerous websites and being with women, I know how to put on all of these things. I pick up the hot pink panties and carefully put on the panties making sure to tuck my 'junk' as best as I can between my legs to present a more feminine shape. The hot pink bra comes next. I adjust the straps so the bra cups fit over my own 'man boobs'. I then insert the breast forms. Adjusting the breast forms to push up my breasts to create some cleavage. I see in the mirror that the breast forms and bra create a wonderful illusion of female breast mounds complete with nice cleavage.

I then return to the bathroom and the makeup bag sitting on the counter. But before applying any makeup I notice a mesh wig cap lying to one side. I know this is used to cover my own hair and to help keep it in place under a wig. I also think it will help me when applying any makeup by keeping my own hair out of the way so I put on the wig cap and stuff any hair I can under the cap and off my face and ears. Once that is done I proceed to apply the makeup. First I apply concealer. This is followed by the foundation and a blue eye shadow. Next I apply black eye liner to both my upper and lower eye lids. I use black mascara on my upper and lower lashes and black brow liner to color and shape my brows. To add color and depth to my cheeks I apply blush and bronzer. For a finished look face powder is applied last. I complete my makeup process with a deep red lip liner, lipstick, and finally lip gloss.

I am awoken from my reverie by Paul returning to the bedroom, Paul checks my progress and brings me yet another Absolut Martini. In his hand is a pair of earrings meant for pierced ears. Paul knows that I previously had my ears pierced a few years ago but I typically wore studs. He hands the earrings to me and I hear him telling me to put them on, which I obediently do. They are of shoulder length earrings and I find I like the feel of weight of the earrings tugging at my ears and seeing them swing from my ears as I move my head. I find this a delightful side benefit of wearing what can only be called truly feminine earrings.

Picking up the blond wig from the bed he hands it to me saying, "Here, I think you need this to complete your transformation into a woman." Taking the wig from Paul, I shake it out, turn it inside out and immediately fit it to my head. Moving back to the mirror, I adjust the wig and brush it out to shape it. Finally taking time to look in the mirror I see a woman standing there. Mature, yes, but a woman nonetheless. I no longer see Pat, I see a woman perhaps not beautiful, but a woman.

Paul then hands me the corset and helps me to put it on. The label says it is a size 30 and from Orchard Corset. I fasten the busk and tighten the back laces as best as I can but then Paul grabs the corset laces from me and pulls on them continually tightening the corset on me until the corset will close no further. Paul ties the ends and tucks the laces through the back modesty panel to hide the excess length cord. I find the corset feels tight and very restrictive but at the same time it is very comforting. I find the corset helps to support my back giving me good posture as well as a nice hourglass feminine shape.

Stockings and shoes come next. Though I have some difficulty attaching the stockings to the garters, I finally am able to adjust the garter straps and fasten the garters to the welts of the stockings. Once I have these on Paul hands me a red garter and tells me to put it on. Dutifully, I comply.

I am excited and a little nervous, but I have to admit to myself I am totally enjoying this. The clothes feel so damn good on my hairless skin as they cuddle, shape and mold me. And it feels so great whenever I touch the nylons on my legs. They feel so smooth and sensual to my touch, both my touching them and how it feels to be touched.

Paul then tells me follow him as he wants me to pose for some photos.

Finding I am actually enjoying myself I tell Paul that it doesn't make since for him to call me Pat with me looking like a woman. I tell Paul that I really need a female name.

"I have it, Pat. You will be Patricia. I've always liked that name and from here on I will call you Patricia whenever you are en femme."

"I like it," I say. "Paul, would you please lead the way for me, I mean Patricia."

Taking me to the kitchen Paul has me pose for him.

Paul even decided to take a close-up of my boobs. He apparently likes the look of my boobs and cleavage! I had to admit even to myself, my tits did look pretty nice in the pushup bra and showing ample breast mounds.

After the initial photos Paul asks if I am comfortable as Patricia. I reply in the affirmative. He then inquires if I am enjoying being Patricia. I hurriedly reply, "Absolutely! I never thought I could look so great or enjoy myself so much!"

Sensing how much I was enjoying being in drag, Paul decided that Patricia was ready for the next step. "Follow me," Paul told me, leading me to his 'playroom' where he has me sit on the couch which I obediently do.

Paul goes to the kitchen and returns with a glass of Chardonnay white wine. He takes my now empty martini glass, handing me the wineglass. Paul tells me to lay on the couch for some pictures, which I of course I do not hesitate to do.

After drinking some of the wine, Paul reaches over, takes my glass from me and places it on the coffee table. He took me my hand and then leaned over and kissed me on the lips. His lips were pressed hard against mine. I found his tongue invading my mouth. Perhaps it was the privacy of being alone. Whatever it was, I felt unable to resist. I was pure putty in his presence. I kissed him back and was euphoric with his lips pressed against mine as he ran his hands up and down my corset and eventually down my legs. His hands on my nylon covered legs felt absolutely amazing, so much so that as his hand was moving up my thigh and slowly moved to the inner side of my thigh I unconsciously spread my legs to allow him access to my inner thighs. He took the hint and I felt him move up to my panties and grope the crotch of my panties. Interrupting our passionate and mutual kissing he spoke asking, "Do you like me groping your sissy clitty?"

Totally enjoying the experience I hurried replied, "Oh my God, YES! Please don't stop."

Upon hearing that Paul moved his hand to the side of my panties. Grabbing the crotch of my panties he pulled it aside to expose what he now referred to as my 'clitty'. I felt totally unable to resist him or object even though I was now exposed. I was in reverie as he massaged my clitty even as Paul returned his lips to mine.

Slowly breaking our lip lock, Paul knelt down beside me. The next thing I know is I feel his mouth around my clitty and I feel the warmth and moisture of his mouth sucking me off! All I could do was to lean back and enjoy the feeling. The more he sucked and licked me, the more horny and aroused I became. Suddenly he stopped and withdrew his mouth from my clitty sucking hard on me as he withdrew his mouth. GOD! How great he felt and made me feel! When he was done and breaking free of me he picked up his camera. He took some photos of me totally relaxed with my clitty fully exposed and wet from his blowjob. I was in a state of ecstasy and pleasure from my unexpected experience. At this point, little did I care that I was fully exposed and being photographed. I guess with Paul's blowjob and enjoying every minute of it I officially became bisexual.

Putting down his camera he told me to get off the couch, to turn around and to bend over.

Obediently, I obeyed wondering what was to come next but not really caring.

At this point, my panties were still up covering my ass even though they had been pulled to the side to expose my clitty. After assuming the position Paul had ordered I felt his hands pulling my panties down fully exposing my ass.

Still assuming 'the position' I felt Paul touch the rosebud of my pussy with something cold. "Patricia, I am going to help you to get a sense of what it is to be a real woman. What I am doing is lubricating your sissy pussy-hole before I make use of it, and you. Just try to relax." With those words I felt his lubricated index finger enter my pussy. Then it was two fingers, and finally three fingers being used to lubricate and spread my pussy as he now called it.

Reaching over Paul picked up the dildo and showed it to me. It looked HUGE! It was glass with increasingly large spherical ripples on one end connected by a straight section to an even larger glass bulb on the other. I knew Paul had always been interested and excited by women shown using dildos or butt plugs. I now guessed Paul meant to use this dildo on me. I don't know what got into me, perhaps it was the moment, or perhaps the alcohol. But, I told him I wanted him to put the dildo into my pussy even if it did not seem to fit. I added that if he was going to really do this I wanted the larger spherical end to be used to penetrate my sissy pussy orifice. I requested that to do that I wanted him to force it into my pussy if he needed to. At this point I told Paul, "I don't care what it takes, I want to feel that dildo inside me. I want to know how a woman feels." Without hesitation, Paul did as I told him and without any problems he had the dildo in my pussy and proceeded to play with the dildo letting me feel it deep inside me and feeling it moving in and out and up and down. DAMN IT FELT SO GOOD! This was especially true since I was not controlling the dildo being used on me.

OMG! I was being FUCKED. I was being fucked by a dildo!

Paul, now my 'special' friend then had me stay in this position as he grabbed his camera and took some more photos of me, except this time I still had the glass dildo in me! He even removed his hand and it stayed nicely in place buried deep in my pussy!

Up to this point my 'special' friend had been taking the lead. Now I took it as my obligation to return the favor. I also wanted to see if I could really make myself do it. Since I was not going to use his dildo on him, I decided on an alternative. TO GIVE HIM A BLOWJOB! I had never done anything like this before or even thought about it. But now I felt I was a woman and since he had pleasured me, I felt obligated, no, I really wanted to return the favor just as any woman would for her man.

My mind made up, I had Paul change places with me. Like any good slut preparing to pleasure her man, I unbuckled and unzipped his pants and pulled them down until they dropped to the floor. I dutifully pulled his underwear down exposing his cock. I pushed Paul back until he fell onto the couch. I continued to shove him and made him recline on the couch. With his cock now fully exposed, I bent down and kneeled on the floor next to him. Without hesitation I put his flaccid cock straight into my mouth and started forcefully sucking and licking away on his manhood.

OMG! I couldn't believe I was really giving him a blowjob! I also couldn't believe how smooth and baby soft his cock was and how much I enjoyed sucking and licking him. I felt him harden as he stiffened and his cock grew in length. Surprising myself I was still able to take him fully in my mouth. As I continued sucking and licking him, I finally felt Paul's body stiffen and felt his hips move as he ejaculated repeatedly. I kept his cock in my mouth the entire time as he emptied himself in me.

Slowly I withdrew my head while still holding his cock securely with my lips until he fully was withdrawn from my mouth. His cum was smooth and warm and I loved the taste and texture. As I was savoring his cum, I opened my mouth to show him my tongue swirling the cum about in my mouth. I then swallowed every delicious morsel of his warm white cum. Inspection Paul's cock I noted that no post blowjob cleanup was necessary! I guess it was a well done blowjob!

With my womanly chores complete, we relaxed hugging and kissing one another and enjoyed our drinks, me another Absolut Martini, and Paul, his beer. As we sat on the couch and enjoyed our drinks we reviewed the numerous photos Paul had taken. Seeing the one of me on my knees giving him a blowjob, Paul said that he had had numerous blowjobs from different women and CDs before me but mine was the best blowjob he had ever received. I didn't know if he was being truthful or not but I felt flattered and pleased. Obviously I did something right! After all, I did make him cum and I had swallowed a mouthful of delicious cum to prove it, although I did swallow all the evidence!

12