Bed & Breakfast & Breast

Story Info
Traveler enjoys a B&B with ample hostess.
1.5k words
4.11
73.5k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

When I travel, I like to stay at bed and breakfasts. The accommodations are interesting and varied, and the pace is slow and relaxing. And the people you meet can be quite special, including the owners.

A year ago, I stayed at a lovely B&B in a small city. My hosts were a young married couple, probably in their late twenties, named Bill and Angela. He had grown up in that town, and had family roots there. She was new to the area.

Angela was attractive, but not in a knock-out sort of way. She was medium height, with shoulder-length jet black hair, a very pleasant smile, and a suitable figure, not skinny and not stout. As baby bear would say, "Just right."

But without a doubt, she had a set of tits that appeared to be world class. They were not only large, but they jutted out forcefully. When she was in the room, I couldn't take my eyes off her breasts. A gap between her blouse buttons allowed me to inspect her lacy bra when she leaned over to serve breakfast. Hers were memorable.

A year later I was traveling in that direction again and decided to make a reservation at Angela's Big Breasts B&B, hoping to enjoy the sight of her again.

When I arrived, Bill checked me in. I asked about Angela, and she said that she was home with their new baby. The child was several months old, which mean that Angela was newly pregnant when I first met her. That helped to explain her taut tits when I saw her the last time.

"I hope I'll get to see Angela on my visit," I told Bill.

"Oh don't worry, she cooks breakfast while I go to my other day job. My mother takes care of the baby while Angela takes care of our guests." I was happy for them, and I looked forward to seeing Angela the next morning.

There were other four other guests, two older couples, who all gathered in the dining room that next morning. In a few moments, Angela came out from the kitchen with fresh coffee. Motherhood suited her well. She looked very nice, and if anything her tits were even more exaggerated than the year before, and I guessed that she was a nursing mom.

She recognized me from my previous visit, and spoke to me, "Hi, so nice of you to come back to see us."

I replied, "You made my last visit so pleasant, I had to return and let you pamper me again."

Angela smiled, not knowing that I had returned to pay my respects to her tits.

As she served breakfast, the guests admired her baby photos in the house and asked her about being a new mother. Eventually, the ladies brought up the subject of breast feeding. Angela told the wives, "I decided to breast feed. All the recommendations seemed to favor it as best for the baby, so I'm doing it."

I inspected Angela more closely and figured that she must be wearing a nursing bra since her breasts stood out so prominently. They had to be supported by some pretty serious silky spandex engineering under her blouse.

The wives had each nursed their children, and they compared notes with Angela about the advantages and disadvantages of breast feeding, including sore nipples. When Angela acknowledged that as a problem, my head went to spinning, and my imagination took off.

After breakfast, the two couples packed and departed while I remained at the table, enjoying a third cup of coffee.

Angela told me, "No hurry, I'm here all morning to clean up and get the place ready for tomorrow's guests."

As I sat there thinking and imagining Angela's nipples atop those huge mounds, I remembered that aloe is soothing for soreness. I ran up to my room and got a small container of aloe that I happened to have in my kit bag.

When Angela returned to the dining room, I said, "I couldn't help overhear you speak with the ladies this morning about the soreness of breast feeding."

Angela didn't seem embarrassed a bit and replied, "Yes, babies can sure pull and suck hard."

"Well," I said, "you're a good mom to stay with it. Have you had serious trouble with it?"

"On and off," she said, not suspecting how much pleasure I was getting from the conversation.

This is when I took a leap. I told her, "Well, my former wife nursed, and she told me about a remedy that worked for her." Truth to tell, I had not been married at all, and since I was old enough to be Angela's father, she probably trusted me to give her advice.

At that moment, Angela was standing next to me, refilling my cup from a pot of hot coffee. She answered, "Oh? Do you know what she did?"

"Yes, I do," I told her, "In fact I ran up to get this to show you."

Having said that, I put my left arm behind Angela and placed it firmly on her back. Her breasts were eye-level to me and only a few inches from my eyes. She stood still, holding the pot of hot coffee. Her blouse was bulging from the swell of her tits, and a single button was all that held them back.

"If you don't mind, I'll just do this." Without waiting for her to respond, I reached up with my other hand and unbuttoned that single fastener. Sure enough, her blouse opened enough to reveal a well-engineered nursing bra with a flap over the nipple held in place by Velcro.

With my hand resting at the small of her back, I used my other hand to reach across and pull down the Velcro flap covering Angela's left nipple.

And there it was! Easily the largest and most distended nipple I had ever seen. Almost purple at its extreme tip, with shades of red and rose as it descended into the silky cup of her bra.

Anglea stood there voluntarily. She could easily have poured the hot coffee on my lap to resist and escape. But that was the risk I took. My most enjoyable sexual experiences have been my most bold, and here I was again betting that a wife of another man secretly enjoyed being touched by a stranger.

Did she think I was genuinely sharing a home remedy passed down from my pretend wife? Or was she getting off on letting a fatherly stranger undress her?

"Here is what my wife used," I said, and pulled out the little bottle of aloe gel. I applied a squeeze of it to my fingertip, then reached over - being careful not to make eye contact with her lest she look apprehensive - and gently touched the large purpose eraser tip of her colorful nipple. I slowly swirled my finger around it and spread the cooling gel down the steep slopes of her nipple.

I stopped and squeezed out another few drop of the aloe. And while Angela just stood there with her nipple exposed, I repeated the massage of her now very hard nipple. I couldn't stop staring at her lovely exposed tit tip, and I wished that I could reveal the entire globe. My cock was on fire and dripping gooey cum down my leg.

Just at that moment, I stopped, removed my hand from her back, took my napkin and wiped off my fingers, and pushed back my chair, "Well, why don't you take the aloe and keep it. I'll run up and get my things."

I made quick eye contact, and saw Angela was sort of in shock. She had not resisted in the slightest when I exposed her. Nor had she resisted when I played with her nipple. And that's exactly what I was doing!

I gave a thought to trying to go farther. Her husband was not home, and she was free for the rest of the morning. But I decided to cease for now and see if I might play this out on a longer time frame. One of the pleasures of sex with other man's wives is setting traps and creating situations that are more sexy and more arousing if I wait and let tension and anticipation build. There was no pressing need to fuck her now. I decided not to push things farther, to stop as if I was really just passing along a home remedy. Maybe I would fuck her another day.

When I came downstairs with my luggage, Angela came out of the kitchen to say goodbye. I was careful not to alarm her further so I just offered my hand for a shake. She shook it and said, "Thanks for the recommendation. I'll use it right away on the other side."

"Good," I said. "I hope it helps." And just before leaving, I asked, "Oh by the way, I will be back this way in a couple of months. May I make a reservation?"

Angela smiled and told me, "It would be my pleasure."

I smiled at her, looked her in the eye, and replied, "I do hope it will be our pleasure."

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers