Bed & Breakfast & Breast Pt. 02

Story Info
Guest returns for a deeper engagement.
2.7k words
4.33
39.2k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,021 Followers

Not a week after my stay at the B&B and boldly fondled Angela's nipple, I received an email from the B&B. I had made a reservation for a few months later, so I thought they were sending me a reminder.

It wasn't.

The email was from Bill, one of the owners and Angela's husband. And it was quite a message.

It began, "I think you know why I'm writing." Oh gee, I was afraid that he was angry.

But no, it continued, "I want to thank you for staying with us. You were the most special guest we've had. The day you left, I came home for lunch, and Angela practically tore my clothes off. We had the best sex I've ever had. That night, we were going at it again, and Angela told me the story of how you oiled her nipple there in the breakfast room."

I took a break to catch my breath, then read on.

"She said it was the most sexy thing that ever happened to her. She would have been afraid, but she said you were so courteous and gentle. She even told me that she had a pot of hot coffee that she could have dumped on you to escape, but she practically lost her mind when you exposed her nipple and touched her. Yessir, you must really have the magic touch."

I was getting hard just reading Bill's message, and I wondered why he seemed so calm about what I had done to his wife.

He continued, "You see, Angela and I have had a fantasy about another man having sex with her. Sometimes it's while I watch, sometimes we pretend he's alone with another man. Whenever we tease each other about the idea of another man, we each get very hot and the sex is great. Well, you pulled off the real thing, sort of."

Actually, it had been my hope to return to the B&B and finish off the job of fucking his wife, but apparently I had stumbled upon a couple who was already ahead of me.

Bill's email ended, "Angela is excited that you will be back to see us. And so am I. Would you like to make a plan to fulfill our fantasy?"

Would I?!

In my almost sixty years, I've cultivated a particular enjoyment of fucking other men's wives. Threesomes with two males always are a treat for the female. I've yet to meet the wife who can't handle two of us guys with ease and who likes the extra attention. The trick is to be kind and gentle and trustworthy. I hear that too often, men with big cocks think they can just step in and fuck any wife they please. That attitude doesn't work. What works best is, yes, a large and serviceable dick and a big bag of balls - the ladies do like to play with the equipment before the more serious sex starts - but you must let the couple, especially the wife, feel that she's in charge and that the entertainment is all for her pleasure.

I've practices this over and over with scores of couples over the decades. As I've aged, it's actually become even better. Younger couples seem to trust an older man more than one who's their age. Plus, now I have a deep well of experience to draw on when a wife gets cold feet or a hubby has doubts. One learns a few tricks over the years.

And one trick is never be too hasty.

Even though Bill's email excited me, I decided to wait a few days to reply. I didn't want to seem too eager. And I thought that Bill's imagination would be spinning as he waited to hear from me. Imagination and anticipation are good things. So I waited.

Finally, I replied to Bill with this message, "Tell me what you want." That's all. I wanted it to be his job, or their job, to say more.

Bill wrote back to me within that hour, "Hi, so glad to hear from you. I was worried that maybe you wouldn't reply. Well, first, Angela doesn't know that I wrote to you. She doesn't know that we're in touch like this. What do I want? I'd like for you and me to agree that when you're here next time, I'm OK with you joining Angela and me for sex. What do you think?"

My reply was, "I think you and Angela must have a wonderful marriage and a strong relationship to even consider such a thing. And I apologize to you for touching your wife without your permission. It was just an impulse at the moment, and I was probably as nervous as she was. Let me congratulate you on having married such a lovely woman with perhaps the most outstanding breasts I've ever seen."

Then I asked, "How does Angela feel about this? And how will you feel about watching another man fuck your wife?"

After that, I told him about some of my prior experience and my familiarity with couples who agree to bring in another man. And I brought up the subject of size, "Is part of your fantasy to see your wife with a man who has a large cock?"

Again, Bill replied within minutes. "We're new to this, so I trust your experience. Frankly, Angela and I have talked about doing this, and your visit sure excited us, but I am not really certain that she would do it. I think so, but I was going to ask her more directly after I knew how you felt. As for cock size, what do you mean?"

"Well, Bill," I wrote back, "I'm so glad we met. I know that you and I can handle this with care and with respect for Angela so that she feels safe. That's easy and goes without saying. What we may want to do is to increase the sense of adventure for her, w ithin bounds, of course."

I went on, "What if you just not tell her that we've been in touch, and let the day of my visit arrive without letting her know that we have been planning a treat for her? Meanwhile, I can make plans to surprise her. If you trust me, I'll think of ways to move things along. All I need to know is that I have your approval to do so. Who knows, she may or may not want to actually be fucked. We know that she enjoyed having her nipple touched, and the surprise part made it more intense for her. Do you mind if I surprise you both?"

Before ending I added, "Just for planning purposes, how large is your cock?"

Bill replied that he was OK with letting me handle things on the day I arrived. Then he wrote, "I'd say my cock size is about average, somewhere about five inches long but kind of slender. I've seen longer thicker ones in pictures, and a bigger one might delight Angela. Would yours be a big one for her?"

I only wrote back, "OK, see you then."

The weeks passed slowly, and finally the day arrived when I began my trip. Needless to say, I had been fantasizing about Angela and thinking of ways to break the ice. Well, the ice had already been broken when I exposed and touched her nipple, but seeing nipples is a long way from seeing pussy, as you know.

I arrived at the B&B with a half hard cock that had been leaking all day. Bill greeted me with a handshake and a warm hello. "Did you have a good trip?" he asked.

"Sure did," I replied, "I've been looking forward to this overnight visit for months." Then I asked him, "How are things, if you know what I mean?"

Bill lowered his voice, "Angela's in the kitchen getting things ready for breakfast. All I can tell you is that she's looking forward to seeing you again. She doesn't know that I told you how much she liked it when you pulled out her nipple."

I smiled and nodded, "Never tried that trick before, but knowing that she was nursing gave me the idea. Mothers who nurse have the most amazing nipples."

Bill agreed, then said, "Anything you need from me?"

"No," I replied, "not yet anyway."

I walked in and registered, noting that there was another couple staying overnight, too. Just then the other couple came downstairs. They were very young, probably in their mid-twenties, and a very attractive couple. Then they went out for dinner.

Bill ushered me into the kitchen where I saw Angela working on the next morning's breakfast. Her breasts were as large and apparently held up by some major elastic engineering.

"Hi," I said, "Remember me?"

Angela looked at me and said, "I sure do." She walked over and give me a little hug. A she did, I let one of my hands brush the side of her breast. She had to know that wasn't a mistake.

Bill showed me to my room, right next door to the other couple, and said to me, "Golly, I'm nervous, and Angela has been beside herself knowing you would be here. What should we do now?"

I lifted my suitcase on the bed, then looked over at Bill, "Is there anybody else here tonight? Is it just you and Angela and the other couple?"

"Yep," he said.

"OK," I replied, "Go down and I'll join you in a minute. When I get there, tell Angela that I brought some more of that gel. She'll know what I mean."

Ten minutes later, I was in the kitchen with Angela and Bill. Bill cleared his throat, "Our guest said that he brought some more of that gel."

Angela looked startled. She froze and her face turned pink. "Oh?" was all she could say.

I smiled and asked, "You're still nursing, aren't you? I thought you might need more of this." In my hand was a new bottle of gel.

I looked at Bill and said, "Last time I was here, I gave Angela some of this to soothe her nipples after nursing."

Bill replied, "Yes, I know. She told me about it."

"Oh?" I said, "Anything else?"

Bill smiled and played along, "She said that you applied it to one of her nipples."

Angela's mouth dropped open, and she scolded her husband, "Bill!"

I opened the seal of the gel and said to Angela, "Come on over here."

She slowly approached me, looking at her husband as he nodded.

"It's important that you use this often," I said as I unbuttoned her blouse. Underneath was a nursing bra again with only a thin flap of cotton fabric with a little Velcro covering her nipples.

Once again, I had the honor of ripping the Velcro and lifting the flap. There was nipple #1. Then I did the same for nipple #2. Bill watched as I applied the gel to both nipples and let my fingers massage the slippery and very hard tips.

Angela was starting to gasp. I knew that right then and there we could have gone up to bed, but I had another plan.

As she stood there with both nipples exposed to me, and as her husband watched me play with his wife's nipples, I asked, "How old is your baby?"

Angela said, "Not a year old yet."

"Did you have a natural birth, a vaginal delivery?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"I've heard it said," I replied, "that once a woman has a child, her vagina has been stretched and that sex with her husband might not be as satisfactory. How is it for you two?"

Bill caught on and said, "You know honey, I've wondered the same thing."

Angela looked at her husband, then looked at me, but had nothing to say.

I asked her, "Having a baby stretches a woman's pussy, that's for sure." I used the word pussy on purpose.

At that point, I announced, "Well, it's been a long day. Think I'll go up and relax for a while. But if you want to try a man with an extra thick and long dick, you should come up to see me later."

I smiled and nodded and left the kitchen.

About twenty minutes later there was a knock at my door. It was Bill. He entered and told me, "Angela was almost dizzy when you left the kitchen. She couldn't speak for a moment. Then she looked at me and agreed this was the time and place for us to try it."

"You mean," I interrupted, "that she wants to be fucked by me while you watch?"

Bill swallowed hard and said, "Yes sir."

"OK," I replied, "Here's what I want you to do. Both of you go home, see if your mother can baby sit for the evening. Take showers, relax, pick out sexy lingerie for Angela, pamper her and make her feel special. And tell her that my cock is a whopper. Tell her that several times and see how she reacts."

After Bill and Angela left the B&B, the young couple returned. The wife, young and lithe and blonde, said she was going up to the room, but her husband stayed in the vintage living room for a while. We shared small talk about this and that.

Then he asked, "What brings you here, to this town tonight?"

I smiled casually and answered honestly, "I'm here tonight to fuck the owner's wife."

He stared at me, "Really?"

"Yes, really," I told him. "You saw her large breasts. Well, I've been playing with them, and now I decided it was time to go ahead and fuck her." I looked at my wristwatch, "Probably in about half an hour."

The young man stared at me.

I don't think he understood, so I added, "I do this all the time. You'd be surprised how many married couples invite me to join them so the husband can watch a much larger cock fuck his wife."

Then I added, "I don't mind."

The young guest said, "Think I'll get a glass of wine for us and go up to our room. Good night, sir."

"Good night young man," I said.

Right on time, Bill and Angela came to my door. They came in, and Angela excused herself to go into the bathroom. In a few moments she came out wrapped in just a robe. She got into the bed and pulled the covers up over herself. She wiggled and tossed out the robe. Normally, I like a nice lingerie show first, but variety is nice, too.

I got down to business and undressed. When I lowered my boxers, my cock came into view. It was puffy and arched out over my dangling balls. The uncircumcised shaft was about eight inches long already and growing longer and thicker with each pulse.

Angela stared at my dick. At about this time, my glans was starting to appear, a purple plum slowing being revealed as foreskin rolled back. Now, both Angela and her husband were aware that she would soon be filled with a cock that could stretch her pussy far more than her husband could.

She smiled. Bill smiled. I smiled.

And then, my cell phone rang. I decided to casually answer it, adding to the bizarre scene of a naked wife in bed, a husband watching, and a naked stranger with a horse cock for her.

Damnit, wouldn't you know it? It was my company with news of an emergency. I was told to drop whatever I was doing and report to another city pronto. No time to waste.

Standing there with a near perfect erection, and with cum dripping, and with a married couple waiting for me, I shouted into the phone, "OK, I'll be there."

I begged their pardon and put my pants on. "Sorry to run at a bad time," I said, "Bill, you take over."

And that's how I gave Bill the best present he's had in a while. He told me later that Angela was wild with desire and their sex was even better than hit had been before after the first nipple tweak.

He asked me, "Was that really your company calling?"

I replied, "You're welcome."

"And by the way," I continued, "make me a reservation for next month."

Magna12
Magna12
1,021 Followers