Bed And Breakfast Royal Treatment

Story Info
College boy Marcus enjoys his summer job.
2.8k words
4.47
36k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For introduction/description see older Poorwriter Stories intro. Thanks!

HOT TUB EXPOSURE

Catherine never looked better. It was a perfect Saturday morning in August and we were relaxing in the nice heart-shaped, two-person hot tub at the bed and breakfast just 45 minutes from our home.

The B&B home is a beautiful old Victorian mansion. All the rooms were done in original decor, except the original fireplace was converted to a gas fireplace and a hot tub was added to make it complete.

We were enjoying our soak and Catherine's breasts were so shiny looking from the water and her nipples so full.

I knew breakfast would be brought up soon, as we had requested to have ours in our room. So I got out and dried off and slipped on some beach shorts and sandals. It was summer after all and very warm already at 8:50 in the morning.

Catherine was remaining in the hot tub enjoying herself. The tub is basically right in the middle of the room. The table where we eat is just to one side of it, the bed across from it and the fireplace to the other side of it.

I said, "Honey, Marcus will be up here with our breakfast soon. Do you want him to see you like that?"

She was being very playful and teasingly replied. "Maybe I do. The question is, do you want him to see me like this?"

Marcus was our good friend Brian's nephew. Marcus was here from England and he was staying in the states and working for his uncle during his college break.

He was 27 and very good looking. Brian told us he had given Marcus strict instructions to be sure to give us the best possible service and do whatever we asked him to do.

I said, "Well he sure gets excited around you. Even for a guy in his 20's, he is not just good looking but he seems quite mature and very respectful too. And he's been awfully good to us so I guess I would say, why not?"

"O.K., it's settled then." She laughed and continued, "Let's just play it by ear."

No sooner had we finished our exchange when there were two short taps on the door. I walked over and opened it. Marcus had a nice folding stand outside our door with our food on a huge tray. I welcomed him in.

Marcus was very upbeat and energetic. He came in carrying the tray with one arm bent and it rode just above his shoulder. He was so cheerful and said, "Good Morning Michael and Catherine!"

It only took him a minute to see Catherine was in the hot tub. He said, "Oh I see you are still in the hot tub Miss Catherine, shall I just leave the tray or set it up for you?"

The timer was still on so the bubbles covered Catherine's nakedness.

She said over the sound of the bubbles, "Good morning to you too Marcus. Oh please set it up. You are so good at that. Does it bother you if I am in the tub?"

"Oh no, not at all. I want you to enjoy your stay here in any way you wish to."

So Marcus began to set up the table. We chatted about the very warm weather.

Catherine said, "I agree with you boys, it's simply just too hot, I don't know how to keep cool. Anything I wear will be too hot."

I said, "So then don't wear anything Sweetie. As long as we're in our room, there's no need. Wouldn't you agree Marcus?"

"I agree with you totally Sir. And you are so correct, you need do only what you want in your room." was his reply.

Then Catherine surprises us and says, "Oh will one of you boys be a dear and bring me a towel?"

Marcus looked at me and said, "Shall I leave Sir?" He was just finishing setting our table for us.

I said, "How about I finish setting the table and you bring her towel to her? It's there on the bed."

Marcus walked over to the bed and took the towel and stretched it out with one hand toward the hot tub while looking away like a perfect gentleman.

Catherine said, "Oh, thank you Marcus, but I need you to stretch it out and then wrap me in it."

Marcus looks my way for some direction.

I said, "It looks like your lucky day Marcus."

He smiled and did as instructed, turning to face her with the big fluffy towel all stretched out. "Here you are Madam."

This was the best part. Catherine stands up in the hot tub and displayed her gorgeous body fully naked for our eyes to feast on. Her nipples were still nice and puffy from the hot water and her breasts so beautiful.

Her arms and legs are toned and so is her flat tummy. Her pubic mound was slick and shiny and her pussy was smoothly shaven. The hot water had her somewhat engorged. She simply looked perfect!!!!

She stood with her arms out and waited while Marcus stepped forward and wrapped her in the towel.

She then stepped out and stood in front of him saying. "Oh thank you kind Sir. That was so nice. Would you mind continuing this royal treatment and use this nice fluffy towel to pat me dry?"

"Oh I would be happy to Miss Catherine." Marcus took the towel as she let it drop in his hands and he began to dry her arms and then her breasts and tummy.

She turned and showed off her perfect little bubble butt and he patted the beads of water off of her back and fine little butt cheeks dry as well.

She turned back and stood with her feet apart while he knelt in front of her drying her legs from her feet up. As he got to the top of her legs he hesitated a bit.

She said, "Oh please, get my pussy all dry too Marcus. We can't leave this little pussy all wet can we?"

Marcus said, "Of course Madam, as you wish." He carefully patted her pussy dry, taking care to get every drop of moisture from her sweet little lips. When he was done he announced, "There you are madam. I believe you are all dried off now."

"Thank you so much Marcus. I truly felt like a royal princess. Would you mind rubbing some body lotion on me too? Or I am asking too much of you?"

"What man could refuse such an offer from such a beautiful woman, Miss Catherine? With your husband's permission, I would be delighted!"

I said, "You have it Sir, proceed!"

She handed him a bottle of lotion from the bedside table, stretched the towel out on the bed and then stretched out on it herself. She lay diagonally across the bed on her tummy with her legs way apart.

Marcus and I were both treated to the unforgettable sight of her lovely bare bottom, long toned legs and that perfect little hairless pussy between her legs.

She must have been excited because her pussy lips were already slightly parted and we could see her glistening slit.

Marcus gave me a quizzical look, to which I silently replied with a smile and a nod of my head, so he would get the message "It's O.K., go ahead."

He took the bottle and squirted out a handful of lotion and rubbed it in his hands for a minute to warm it. Then he began to spread it on Catherine's back and arms.

She said, "Oh Marcus, slow down please. That feels so good. Please take a few minutes and rub it in and rub my back a bit too, if you don't mind?"

"Oh it really is my pleasure Miss Catherine. You are truly dazzling and I am so happy to do this for you."

He massaged her back and arms and got to her lower back and finally her bottom. She said, "Marcus, Michael knows how much I LOVE my bottom massaged, so use a lot of lotion and really work it in O.K.?"

It was so exciting seeing this nice young man massaging Catherine's bare bottom. It is so firm and pokes up so high and nice when she lays on her tummy. He was doing as he was asked and really getting in there.

We could see her bottom open and expose even more of her pussy. It is so exciting to see it move as he gets close to it.

She whispered as she arched her curvy butt up even higher, "Slowly slip one finger in my little pussy for a minute will you Marcus?"

Marcus did just that and he was very careful and slow about it. He mainly had to just hold it in place while she proceeded to slowly grind her hips in a circle. She moaned quietly and began to pant a bit. After a couple of minutes she whispered again for him to continue on to her legs.

He rubbed more lotion onto her beautiful long legs and he had the most wonderful view as he worked his way up. When he got to the top he slid all the way up to her vulva, hitting it gently with each upward stroke. She rewarded that with a little moan each time he 'accidentally' touched her pussy.

I said, "Honey our breakfast will get cold, you'd better hurry." Both our meals were under large glass domes so there were staying pretty hot, but I wanted to get going a bit.

She rolled over and instructed Marcus, "Now please thoroughly massage my breasts and pay close attention to my nipples".

He obeyed immediately. He put a hand on each breast and squeezed and massaged and rolled them both as his hands slid around with the lotion.

After a couple of minutes he gently massaged her nipples between his thumb and fingers. Catherine moaned some more and said he was doing a great job.

Realizing we didn't have all day she said, "O.K. kind Sir, I'd love to take an hour, but since we have to hurry, please move down to my tummy and legs ."

It was so exciting to see his hands press down onto her flat little tummy. Especially near her mound as that caused it to appear so high and round.

Then he slid his hand down along her hips and legs to her feet where he began his trip back up her legs massaging as he went.

He was a bit hesitant as he got to her pussy until she said, "Marcus, you may rub lotion on my pussy too. That's how I keep it so soft for Michael."

So he puts more lotion in his hands, rubs them together to get it warm and lays his hand on her mound with the heal of his hand on her clitoris and his fingers pointing down toward her lips. He began to rub in long, oblong circles. He was about to stop and she grabbed his hand and put it back on her pussy.

"Honey do you mind if Marcus 'finishes' my massage for me?"

I said, "It seems fitting to complete what he has begun."

To Marcus she whispers, "Be a dear then Marcus and get me off, will you?."

Marcus continued to massage and rub her now opening pussy. Catherine's hips began to move in large slow circles. As he rubbed her pussy more her own hip grinding got going faster and faster until she was bucking.

She called out to me, "Michael come help. I need your fingers."

I joined them and knelt on the bed on the opposite side of her. I said, "Marcus, you do her boobs, she loves them massaged."

I slipped two fingers inside her hot wet pussy and with my other hand I did little circles around her clitty.

Marcuse massaged her boobs really well. I said, "Good, take huge handfuls and really squeeze them too, she loves it."

He did as I instructed and grabbed big handfuls of her breasts squeezing them into big cone shapes. She was really bucking and beginning to cum. I told Marcus, "Suck her nipples."

He bent over her and put her left nipple in his mouth and began to suck. She loved it and he divided his time between both nipples.

I kept tickling her gee spot with my curled fingers and in two minutes she was cumming so loud and long we had a hard time keeping up as she bucked her fine butt up and down on the bed.

After enjoying a near two minute orgasm she was thoroughly exhausted and fulfilled.

She just lay there panting with her arms and legs spread way out. Marcus and I looked at her sexy body and I said, "Isn't she fine Marcus?"

He said, "Oh she sure is! She's so fine.

Thanks!!! This is the best thing that ever happened to me in the states. Would you care of I took a picture? My buddies back home will never believe me."

I said, "Honey, are you O.K. if I get a couple of pics on Marcus' phone to send to his buddies IN England?"

Catherine said, "Oh sure, come on back over here Marcus and put a couple of fingers in my pussy. We'll make you look like a stud."

So Marcus went back to the bed and he slipped two fingers in her pussy and Catherine faked an 'orgasm face'. She had her arm across her face and was biting her inner arm to sort of hide her face. It was such a sexy picture.

Marcus removed his fingers and said, "Wow thanks. I am not that good with the ladies so this will make me look more believable."

Then Catherine said, "Get over here and lay on the bed."

Marcus did and she straddled him and put her knees on each side of his head with her pussy only one inch above his face. "Get a picture of this Honey!"

I went over and got a picture of her hot pussy just about touching Marcus' mouth. He told us how fine she smelled. While she was moving around I was also taking several pictures with our own camera.

These would show off her fine body without giving her identity away. This all got Catherine excited and she said, "Oh what the heck!" And she just smashed her pussy right on his mouth and said, "Kiss my lips young man, kiss my sweet lips with your lips."

He did just that and it looked so fun and sexy. I took more pictures. Then she slid down and said, "Now this is for a fake shot, so don't get too excited."

She slid down his shorts and pulled out his penis and stroked it. Then she surprises us both and turns around with her fine bottom now right over his face and his penis pointing right up at her. She said, "One more picture Honey."

I took a couple from behind cause her butt and pussy looked so fine and it didn't show her face but did show Marcus' face.

Then I went to the other end and I guess she decided to make it look more real because she put her lips lightly around his penis. He began to realy moan and buck.

Apparently she liked the power she discovered and actually put her mouth around his penis and started to slide her mouth up and down his shaft. I took a half a dozen pictures for me and two with his phone.

I could not believe it, but she kept going.

Marcus could not resist any more and he began to lick her pussy and her butt. This finally made her realize what she was doing and she pulled her mouth off his penis and got off his face and sat to the side of him.

She took his penis in her hand and finished him off. She laughed as he shot four or five huge streams of cum all over his chest, stomach and the towel. He moaned so loud and thanked her so much.

At this point I could not resist and I said to Marcus it was time for him to leave, which he politely did and I took over and had my way with Catherine. We had so much fun.

We finally had our breakfast and went back in the tub to soak.

Later that day she stood directly in front of our bedroom window while I was outside by our car talking to the mailman who was just delivering the mail.

She tapped on the window and we both looked up. Just seeing her naked there was a huge turn on. The mailman looked like he was seeing a vision and he just lived it too.

That Catherine sure knows how to make people happy.