Bed and Breakfast with My Hairy Mom

Story Info
A little mother and son getaway.
2.7k words
4.31
121.7k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a week ago my mom had booked a two-day/one-night stay at a bed and breakfast at the shore with my dad. My dad, though, could not take off from work due to his boss telling him he needed him for a busy weekend. My weekend was free so I told my mom that I would go with her. My dad was glad that my mom didn't have to go alone, and he figured we would just use the weekend to relax and hang on the beach. My mom seemed pretty excited that we would be getting some real alone time together at a place where nobody knew us.

During the drive down my mom said how she was looking forward to spending time with me and not having to worry about hiding or being careful. I was pretty damn excited as well if you ask me! After about a two-hour drive, we got to the B&B in the early afternoon. When we got to the counter inside to check in, the girl behind the desk (around the age of 25-26) had a funny look on her face when she saw an older woman with a younger guy (who obviously look alike) but she seemed to shrug it off as she handed us the room keys due to our room being ready to go. When we got to the room (on the second floor) we put our bags down and opened the sliding doors to take in the view of the beach. We were on the first street across from the beach, so it was a beautiful view.

I didn't want to waste any time getting into the sunshine spirit so I stripped to get into my bathing suit. "I won't let you get this party started alone!" my mom said as she started to get undressed. Seeing her strip naked has never gotten old to me and seeing her undress definitely got me excited. We were both naked, and I with a full boner, as we got our bathing suits out of our bags.

Before we could get our suits on, there was a knock at our door. I walked over and looked through the peep-hole to see who it was. It was the girl from the front desk. I told my mom who it was and she told me to open the door, but just to stand behind it to let the girl know I was naked but not to risk getting in trouble for flashing her. My mom walked into the bathroom to continue changing.

I opened the door and stood behind it with just my face poking out. "Oh! Sorry I forgot to give you two your beach towels and bag. We give them to all of our guests that stay with us to use during their stay. I didn't realize you weren't dressed I'm so sorry!" The girl seemed a bit taken back, but none of my naked body was showing. I told her it wasn't a problem at all and laughed as I took the bag handles from her hand.

As I was doing so, though, my mom walked about of the bathroom and across the room to the king-sized bed. The surprise was that she was still naked. The girl's wide-eyed stare followed my mom's walk from the bathroom to the bed and stayed locked on her with her mouth slightly open.

"Sorry! My mom must not have realized that you were at the door." I said to her. She quickly said no problem in a rushed tone, but once she finished she had realized that I said "my mom" and that we were both naked in the room together like it was nothing. Her stare quickly shot to me and the realization that we were a mother and son staying together hit her like a ton of bricks. She did a fairly good job of not letting her face show her shock, but I could see it written all over her. She gave a confused smirk and chuckle as if to brush it off. I thanked her and as I closed the door I stepped back so that at the last minute she would get a quick look at my naked body right as the door shut.

"She's cute," my mom said. I agreed and laughed. "Well she must be wondering why a mother and son are naked in the same room together. Or maybe not. It's not like she knows what we do together," she said as she smiled at me. I gave a smile and walked over and gave her a quick kiss as I pressed my body up against hers. My still-raging boner pressed into her thick bush as I grabbed her butt with both hands and squeezed.

We both got into our bathing suits and walked down to go to the beach. As we walked past the front desk, the girl stared as we walked by. We both smiled and said hi as we passed, and then we made our way onto the beach. We set up our towels, lotioned up, and relaxed. The bikini my mom was wearing was very sexy. It wasn't small or anything, but it fit her curves perfectly. It almost looked like it was painted onto her body.

The way you knew it wasn't, though, was due to her bush peeking out the sides of her bikini bottoms. She always wears her bikini bottoms like that when it's either just me and her or when we're at a place where nobody knows us. I stared over and down at the bush that pushed up the bikini fabric and spread out the sides.

I always wear board shorts, but without the underwear underneath. This would be no problem at all if my penis didn't look like a cucumber with a wet paper towel laid over top of it. Over the years I have gotten used to my penis essentially being on full display underneath my board shorts when I'm at the beach or in the pool. I used to get a bit embarrassed, but now I just embrace my size and like seeing people's reactions when they realize how big I am just by seeing the outline under my shorts.

As people walked by, we watched from under our sunglasses as people looked at my mom's overflow and my big outline. The section of beach we were on seemed to be mainly adults and couples since the immediate area was mainly B&B's where adults stayed. Out of respect and common sense, we would not have allowed ourselves to be on such a display if there was a younger crowd or families around us.

We heard several hush-toned comments like "Do you see that woman's bush coming out of her bikini?!" and "Oh my god look at that guy's board shorts!" We pretended not to hear until they would pass and then laugh to ourselves and discuss the comments. My mom loves hearing what others think about her body and about her son's penis. It turned us both on tremendously as the steady flow of passers-by continued throughout the afternoon.

After a few hours in the sun and in the ocean, we headed back up to the B&B to order some room-service for dinner. We got out of our bathing suits, did a quick rinse in the shower to get the sand off, and got into the robes provided in the room. We ordered dinner and it was brought to us by the same girl at the front desk. This time my mom answered the door.

"I'm sorry about earlier honey. I didn't realize you were at the door when I walked out of the bathroom. I sure gave you an eyeful!" my mom said to the girl.

"Oh! Haha. Not a problem miss. It was my mistake that I forgot to give you two your bag and towels when you checked in!" she answered nervously.

"It's ok! I'm glad my son was nearby to answer the door when you came." My mom said as she winked at the girl. "We had a nice day in the sun and we are beat. We are going to enjoy both this dinner and our night together in the room."

The look on the girls face was one of surprise once again. My mom didn't mention the word sex or anything close, but you could tell that's what the girl was thinking after hearing my mom's comment. She looked past my mom and at me as I was laying on the bed watching the conversation. I smiled at her as my mom thanked her and took the tray from her. As my mom took the tray and let the door begin to close, her robe opened up and essentially gave the girl a full-frontal view of her naked body to stare at at the door slowly closed once again.

My mom brought the tray over to the bed. The bed was so big that we decided to sit together and eat over the tray while relaxing on the comfy mattress. To make things more relaxing, we ditched the robes and opened the sliding doors for some fresh air. You couldn't see into the room to where we were with the doors open, so there was no worry of any reports of inappropriate flashing being called into the B&B or police station.

As we ate, we talked about the excitement of our two encounters with the girl from the front desk and the comments from the people on the beach. We got more and more turned on as our discussion continued. By the time we finished eating, my penis was fully erect with precum leaking from the top and my mom had a wet spot underneath the area on which she was sitting.

We put the food and dirty dishes on the tray and my mom put the tray outside of the room to be picked up by room service. After she closed the door, she walked over to me on the bed, climbed up and over to me, then crawled up to my face and told me that I wasn't done eating yet. She slowly sat her hairy bush down on my face and grinded back and forth as I slowly licked and kissed her hairy pussy. I had both hands squeezing her butt cheeks as she moaned softly and called me her baby boy as I felt her bush tickle and engulf my face.

After a while, she turned herself around and stuck her bush and hairy butt crack in my face as she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth and began licking and sucking. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her body against mine as I pushed my whole face into her bush. The hairs from her pussy and butt crack rubbed against my face and tongue as I licked up and down, in and out, and back and forth in continuous motions to get her going. Her hips rocked up and down as her bush and ass grinded into my face faster and faster. Her moans were muffled by my big penis filling the entirety of her mouth with plenty left out due to it being too big for her to fit without popping her jaw. I felt myself thrusting my hips up and down as if I was fucking my mom's mouth as I rubbed my face throughout her huge hairy bush.

I then grabbed my mom's legs and pushed them down to my waist as my mom sat up straight and guided my penis into her sopping wet pussy and put me inside of her. We were both so wet that it slid in easier than a bar of soap sliding through bath water. She quickly and firmly bounced up and down on my cock as she grabbed my legs for support. Both of my hands were full of her butt cheeks as I slid my thumbs in and out of her hairy butthole. "I love you so much baby. I have loved you since the day you were born. I will love you like this until the day I leave this world." she said as the entire length of my penis was deep inside of her.

I then threw her down on the bed and spread both of her legs wide by grabbing her ankles. I thrust into her as hard and as fast as I could while sucking on her nipples. "I love when you suck my nipples, baby. They're all yours. They always have been and always will be." she said as she cupped her breasts to my mouth as if she was breastfeeding me. I then sat straight up and stared at my penis going in and out of her bush. Seeing her hairy pussy glistening with precum, sweat and juices as my cock went in and out of her made me thrust harder and faster.

"Oh my god...I'm cumming. I'm cumming baby. Cum with me please. Cum inside my hairy pussy." Those words were all I needed to hear. As she came, I unloaded pump after pump into her. My orgasm never seemed to end. I kept cumming and my cock kept spasming into her as shot after shot went inside of her.

After we both finished, I collapsed on top of her as she hugged me close. Then, we heard a the tray outside of our room crash to the ground. I ran over and opened the door to see the girl from the front desk frantically picking up the tray, plates, and pieces of food from the ground. This time, I stood in the doorway completely naked due to being startled from the sounds.

She looked up at me with a completely flushed, red, and sweaty face. She was breathing quickly. Her eyes widened when she saw my naked body. She then looked into the room and saw my mom standing next to the bed all sweaty with cum dripping out of her bush and onto the floor. The girls eyes kept going from my mom to me and back again.

"You ok?" I asked as she was kneeling there frozen.

"Yes. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I dropped the tray. I heard sounds and tried to be quiet." she stuttered. "I didn't know that you were...that you two were...that you and your mom were..."

I chuckled and smiled at her as my mom did the same in the background. I turned to look at my mom and my mom gave the girl a smile and a wink. I let the door close as I walked naked back to my naked mom and hugged her close as the girl leaned to see until the last second as the door shut once again.

The next morning we had breakfast, walked on the beach, and then packed our things and headed down to check out. The girl was at the front desk once again, but she didn't say anything as she checked us out on the computer. She handed us the receipt of the bill, and we thanked her. Before we turned to walk away, she finally said, "Thank you for staying with us. I apologize again for disrupting your time together last night. I probably heard more than I should have, and I should not have stuck around longer than it should have taken me to simply grab the tray and leave. I hope you can come back and stay with us again. We enjoyed having you stay with us. I'm glad you did. My name is Marie and I will be happy to help you book your next stay if you decide to give us a call soon."

My mom and I both thanked her with a smile, and we were also both surprised to hear that response from her. We knew she heard a good amount of what went on, and judging by her look and demeanor, she seemed to be ok with the fact that a boy and his mom were having sex with one another. We plan on visiting that B&B again before the end of the summer.