Bed, Breakfast and Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
A sexy older woman and her college age lovers.
3k words
4.4
32.4k
8

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

Chapter 2

It was about four when the first young man arrived. He drove up in a late model Ford Mustang. When he got out, Louise could see that he was of medium height and slim. He was dressed in faded blue jeans and a North Central College tee shirt. He removed his sunglasses to reveal dark brown eyes, and smiled pleasantly. "Hi," he said, extending his hand, "I'm Steve Miller. You must be Ms. Blaisdell."

"Yes, I am. Very pleased to meet you, Steve," Louise replied, shaking his hand. He had a warm, firm grip, and a businesslike handshake. "Let me show you where your room is," she said, turning to walk up the stairs to the porch. They went inside, and climbed the stairs to the second floor. "Here's your room," Louise said, pointing to a front bedroom.

Steve entered the room, looked around, and said, "This will be fine."

"Good," Louise said. "Do you need any help with your stuff?"

"Not a bit," he replied. "I learned a long time ago to travel light. I'm a transfer student, and this isn't the first time I've moved. Everything I own is in the trunk of that car."

"Well, I'll let you get settled, then." Louise turned and left the room. She went back down and sat on the porch. During the rest of the afternoon, the rest of her students arrived.

Danny Kaiser was a freshman. He was just under six feet tall, husky, with sandy blonde hair, glasses, and a shy smile. His parents came with him. They looked Louise, Danny's room, and the rest of the house over, pronounced them acceptable, and left.

Mark Rucker was a junior math major. Quiet and a bit shy, he had black hair and was dressed in a dress shirt and slacks. He took stack after stack of thick mathematics tomes out of his battered old Chevrolet station wagon.

Lonnie White was a muscular young man with a very intense air about him. He was on the football team and his physical presence shook Louise up a bit. His hair was red, and cut very short. His eyes were green, and he seemed to look right through Louise. His hand was big, a bit rough, and scarred.

The last boarder was Jeremy Hill, and he arrived with his girlfriend, Bonnie. Jeremy was tall, slender, and outgoing, with dark brown hair, blue eyes, and slim, somewhat delicate hands. He explained that he was a pre-med major, and he wanted to be a surgeon. Bonnie was petite in every way except for her breasts, which were bountiful. Her face was a bit round, and when she smiled, her eyes and nose crinkled attractively. Louise noticed that she smelled good, too. Louise thought that she might have to tell Jeremy that Bonnie would not be able to stay, but he mentioned that she would be staying at her sorority house on campus.

That night, Louise and her new boarders had a little get-together. It gave her a chance to explain the rules of the house, and to get to know everyone.

"Well, I'm glad you all made it here, and welcome to my home," Louise began. "Around here, there are basically only a few rules. One is that, with few exceptions, overnight guests are not allowed. Second, we try to keep the peace around here. My neighbors and I get along just fine. I want to keep it that way. So, we don't play the stereos too loud. I cannot allow any wild parties, either. As far as alcohol is concerned, if you are old enough to drink, you can drink. But, I don't want any overt drunkenness. If you drink somewhere else and come home drunk, that is your business, but I cannot allow you to get stinking drunk around here. I serve breakfast and dinner. Lunch is on your own. I usually reserve space in the refrigerator for personal food, or you can rent a small fridge for your room. As far as bathroom space, you will have to arrange that among yourselves. You are all adults. I think you can work it out. Just remember, I don't run a party house. This is a place where everyone works--you at school, and me here. This is my place of business. I like my business, and I think you will like it, too. Now, I'll shut up."

The new boarders spent the rest of the week getting settled into their new rooms. Louise helped as much as she could, but was pleased to note that several of them developed friendships among themselves.

Danny Kaiser, the freshman with the sandy blond hair, and Mark Rucker, the math major, seemed to hit it off immediately. Steve Miller, the transfer student, was a bit older and more mature than the others. He kept mostly to himself. He was often away overnight. Jeremy and Bonnie spent a lot of time in his room, but as far a Louise could tell, they weren't screwing around or anything. Lonnie spent lots of time at football practice, and often came in exhausted. He usually showered, ate, and fell into bed.

One warm day about a week after school had started, Louise found herself alone in the house with Mark. She was hot and sweaty after working in the yard all day, and she wanted a shower. Her private bathroom was in the back of the house across from her bedroom. As she walked down the hall past the rooms, she noticed that Mark's door was open. He was sitting at his desk with a large open textbook, studying.

Louise had been thinking about Mark lately. Although he was quiet and shy, he was also very personable. He and Danny were the only two boarders to eat breakfast and dinner with her almost every day. They had had several interesting talks. He also had a nice body. His shoulders and arms were well-developed, and his stomach was nice and flat. She had found herself wondering what his cock looked like. Now she thought she had her chance.

Louise took a leisurely shower. When she got out, she looked at the clock on her bed. It was two-thirty in the afternoon, which meant that she had plenty of time before dinner, and before the others came back from their classes.

She carefully dried herself off, then put on a little perfume and ran the comb through her hair. She slipped on a very brief pair of silk panties, but kept the towel wrapped around her. Then she walked to her door. "Mark?" she called out into the hall.

"Yes, Ms. Blaisdell?" he replied, stepping out into the hall.

"Could you come down here a minute, please?"

When he got to her room, she was sitting on the bed, wrapped in her towel, stretching her shoulders and arms with a look of pain on her face.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Mark, honey, my shoulders are killing me. I worked in the yard all day." she said.

"I know, I saw you. I would have come out to help, but I've got a test coming up and I..."

"Don't be silly," Louise said. "I understand that you have to study. But if you want to take a short break and rub my shoulders a little, I would really be grateful."

He looked a little uncertain at first, but said, "Sure, I can do that. I needed a break anyway."

She handed him a bottle of lotion, patted the bed beside of her, and then turned her back to him as he sat down. Modestly, she let the towel drop a little from her shoulders. The lotion was a bit cool on her warm skin as he began rubbing it in. "Mmmmm, that feels so nice, Mark. You have nice, strong hands." she said.

"Thank you," he said. "And may I say that you certainly smell good, Ms. Blaisdell.

"Call me Louise, Mark. Where did you learn to be so polite?" she asked.

"I don't know, it was just the way I was brought up."

Louise lowered the towel a bit more and said, "Lower, honey," and then, "God, that feels good on my poor shoulders." As a matter of fact, it felt good to Louise all over, but especially in her pussy, which had grown more and more moist as the massage had progressed. "Mark," she asked, "do you mind if I lay down?"

"Not at all," Mark said immediately.

Louise let the towel drop completely from her shoulders, and tossed it on the floor. Naked from the waist up, and wearing only panties, she lay down on her bed. Mark moved up beside of her, poured more lotion into his hands, and continued to massage her shoulders, then moved lower down her back.

"Mark," she asked quietly, "have you ever been with a woman before?"

She was a little disappointed when he replied, "Yes, a few times. Only she wasn't really a woman, just a girl I was going with in high school."

"How did you like it?"

"I liked it just fine. I think we took each other's virginity. There was lots of groping, and it was pretty satisfying, but I knew that there was more to it."

Louise turned over on her back, exposing her breasts to him. He took a deep breath and turned a little red, but kept his composure well. "Do my front, honey, but be gentle with my breasts," she purred softly.

Mark spread lotion on his hands to warm it, then slowly began massaging and gently kneading Louise's firm titties. She couldn't help but moan a little, and she felt a spurt of moisture down in her sex. Her hand was on his thigh, and she squeezed it firmly and moved up to his crotch. With pleasure, she learned that Mark, though by no means huge, was generously endowed. And his cock felt rock-hard. She smiled up at him, put her hand on his cheek, and pulled his face down to hers for a long, lingering kiss.

Mark moaned a little, deep in his throat, and returned the kiss passionately. Louise sat up in bed, and said, "Honey, let's get you out of those clothes." She pulled his undershirt over his head, had him stand up beside the bed, and eagerly unfastened his jeans. He had on white jockey shorts and when she pulled them down, the clean, musky smell of aroused cock reached her. "My, my, Mark darling. I believe you have a bit of a problem here. Well, I think that I can help you with it." Louise wet her lips thoroughly, then kissed the tip of his penis gently. She ran her lips and tongue all around the head and frenulum, then moved down the shaft, savoring the taste and smell. Working back up the length of his cock, she engulfed the head in her mouth, mewing with delight as she did so. Mark groaned, and put both his hands gently on the side of her head, urging her downward. With her right hand, Louise pumped the shaft of his cock, causing him to inhale deeply. Reluctantly, she removed her mouth. "Quickly lover, get undressed!" she whispered urgently at him. With a speed and agility only a young man can exhibit, Mark was naked thirty seconds later.

Louise watched him undress, enjoying the way his firm muscles moved beneath his smooth skin. He sat down beside her again, and leaned over for another passionate kiss. "Take my panties off, Mark," she purred. Mark slipped his fingers underneath the waistband of her panties, and pulled them down, as Louise lifted her fanny off the bed. She raised her legs up, and Mark brought the panties over her feet, and tossed them on the floor.

"You are so beautiful," he breathed, and bent down to bury his face in her soft patch of pubic hair. "And you smell so good down there."

"Would you like a better look," Louise asked coquettishly.

"Oh yes," he replied.

Louise brought her knees up and slowly spread her legs. She reached down and parted her pussy lips, revealing wet, coral-pink labia minora. "Kiss my pussy, lover," she said huskily.

Mark lay down on the king-sized bed between Louise's firm thighs. She spread herself a bit wider, and rocked her hips a little forward, to position her sex just under his mouth.

A little hesitant at first, then with greater eagerness, Mark began to kiss and lick his Louise's sweet pussy. His warm firm tongue rasped gently over her lips, then parted them to descend into her vagina, drinking of her bland musky juices. He laved her entire sex and moved downward to taste the tartness of her tight butthole, then moved upward again to suck and lick at her tiny engorged clitoris. When she moaned and urged him on, he flicked her clit steadily and delighted in her rising excitement.

Louise was in ecstasy. Mark seemed to know instinctively what to do with her overheated pussy. Deep moans, tiny catlike mews, and choking half-sobs all escaped from her mouth without her even being aware of them. She drew her knees up even wider and urged, "Yes, Mark, lick my little clit! Oh baby lick it good! Oh God, ohhhhhh!" and then she went nova, her entire being shattering into a thousand pieces as her orgasm ripped through her. Wave after wave of exquisite pleasure rocked her core until finally, Mark sensed that it was time to stop and let her rest a bit.

Louise lay still for a few moments, enjoying the tiny aftershocks of her climax. When she opened her eyes, Mark was kneeling between her legs, smiling at her. "Did I do all right?" he asked.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" she moaned. She saw that his cock was still very hard. "I never took care of that for you, did I? Well, darling, you just lay down here and let Louise see what she can do to help you."

Mark lay down beside her on the bed. Louise crawled up beside him, kissed him ardently on the mouth, and began kissing him and running her tongue down his body. She nibbled gently at his nipples, then moved slowly down to his taut stomach. While kissing his belly, she grasped his erect cock and pumped it gently a few times. Immediately, a bead of clear pre-come appeared at the tip. She could wait no longer and moved down to his cock. The same musky smell, stronger this time, wafted to her nostrils. She breathed it in gratefully. God, she missed having sex! Well, she was not going to do without it any more.

With a little cry, Louise opened her mouth, and gave Mark's cock a long, sucking kiss. He groaned deeply and pushed his cock a little deeper in her mouth. Louise opened wide, and took as much of his seven-inch penis as she could. She sucked hard on him, moving her mouth and hand on him in concert, and eliciting a series of whispered endearments and moans from him. She knew that he would not last long, and although she had every intention of milking him dry, she needed him in her pussy now.

Just when she thought he was about to explode, Louise removed her mouth. Then, quickly straddling him she guided him into a pussy that was so wet that she practically fell onto him. His strong arms reached up to encircle her, and she fell forward, locking her mouth onto his in a kiss that had them both groaning.

Mark began moving in her, and she joined him. Together they fucked in perfect rhythm, pelvises glued together by her copious pussy juices. All too soon, it seemed to her, Mark was saying, "Oh baby, I'm going to come!"

"Give me your come, baby!" Louise hissed into his ear. Mark tensed and pulled her down again. As they kissed again, Mark cried out against her mouth and emptied spurt after spurt of thick jism into her pussy.

For Louise, it had been fine, but she had not come. Still, she started to pull off of him. He said, "No, not yet. Stay on me. I can come again. Just give me a chance to catch my breath."

Pleasantly surprised, Louise lay back down on him and kissed his ear, neck and mouth. Sure enough, a few minutes later, he was hard again within her. This time, he lasted longer, moving with her as she instructed him, touching all her pleasure spots. Louise could feel herself floating again toward orgasm. After awhile, she let Mark take over. He rolled her over onto her back, never taking his cock out, and stroked her pussy steadily, using a variety of speeds and depths, and moving around in circles, until her groans told him that she was about to come. Then, he lay down on her, pulled her in close and tight, and kissed her ears and mouth while fucking her rapidly and deeply. When she screamed out her climax, he covered her mouth with his and once again filled her pussy with copious gouts of male seed.

Gently, he disengaged himself from her, and collapsed beside her on the bed. She cuddled up to him and whispered, "Oh Mark, Mark, Mark! You are a find! Where did you learn to make love like that?"

"Nowhere. I mean, I just sort of knew what to do. Was it all right?"

Louise laughed huskily. "Oh yes, I would say that it was all right. But, darling, it would probably be better if we didn't let this get around. Don't you agree?"

"Yes," Mark replied. "It will be between us. Louise, you are a very, very special lady. I could get to like you very much," he said sleepily.

"And I you," Louise whispered. She looked up at him. His eyes were closed. He was breathing deeply and evenly. Mark had fallen asleep. Louise carefully closed and locked the door to the bedroom, crawled into bed with him, set the alarm clock for one hour hence, and promptly fell asleep beside him.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers