Bed, Breakfast and Sex Ch. 03

Story Info
A sexy older woman and her college-age lovers.
3.4k words
4.34
23.7k
8
0

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

Mark and Louise did not get a chance to get together again that week, and on Friday afternoon, Mark left for home for a couple of days. Before he drove off, he looked at Louise with puppy dog eyes, and pledged eternal love. Louise smiled and sent him off with a light kiss on the cheek. Mark was very special, but she did not want him to fall in love with her.

That evening, there was only Steve and Lonnie at dinner. Jeremy and Bonnie were off camping together, and Danny Kaiser was spending the weekend at home. Louise was anticipating a pleasant evening of conversation with the two young men, when Steve stood up from the dinner table and announced, "Well, I'm out of here till Sunday night."

Disappointed, Louise asked, "Oh? Where to?"

"Believe it or not, I have a job interview-slash-luncheon at a very prestigious law firm tomorrow afternoon. I think they are checking me out for a clerkship. Anyway, I have to stay overnight, and then play golf on Sunday morning. I haven't played in a while. I hope that I don't make a fool of myself." Steve carried his plate to the sink.

"Good luck, man," Lonnie said around a mouthful of cherry pie and ice cream.

"Yes, good luck. I'm sure you'll do fine. Do you need a suit pressed, or a shirt ironed? I'd be glad to do it for you," Louise said.

"No, but thanks. Everything's ready, and I've got to get dressed and get going. It will take at least an hour to get there, and there's a cocktail party at eight."

Fifteen minutes later, Steve appeared wearing a freshly pressed pair of Levi's Dockers, and a very nice pullover sport shirt. He looked very handsome, Louise thought. "My my," she said, "you look very nice. I'm sure you will make a fine impression."

"Thanks. Here's the number of where I can be reached if you need me." He handed her a slip of paper. Then he was out the door.

Louise sat down at the table. "Well, Lonnie, what are your plans for tonight?"

"If it's okay with you, I thought I would watch the baseball game in the living room on the big color TV and drink a couple of beers."

"That's fine with me. I was going to just read, but I may watch it with you."

"Good deal," he said. "I'd like some company. This is probably my last free weekend until the end of the football season anyway."

That evening, Louise and Lonnie watched the Atlanta Braves play the Chicago Cubs. Louise did not care who won, but Lonnie was an Atlanta fan, and he enthused over every Atlanta run, and agonized over every Chicago one. He sat on one end of the couch, and Louise sat on the other, and from time to time, she caught him looking at her long, tanned legs. She was wearing a pair of cutoffs and a chambray shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned. And she was not wearing a bra.

Louise thought of Lonnie as a big, friendly physical guy. He played guard on the football team, and his shoulders and arms with massive and rock-hard.

He had huge thighs and big, rough-looking hands. His knuckles were a bit scarred.

When she returned from a trip to the bathroom, she sat down quite a bit closer to him. He looked at her closely for a second, then went back to the game. Louise sat forward and leaned over his lap, saying, "I need some popcorn, Lonnie." She let her breast rub briefly against his thigh while she gathered a handful.

The living room was getting darker by the minute, as dusk deepened into night. By the fourth inning of the ball game, Louise and Lonnie sat in nearly total darkness, the only light coming from the television set. They drank beer, ate popcorn, watched TV, and gradually became more comfortable with each other. By her third beer, Louise fancied that she could feel the warmth from his big body washing over her. He smelled good, too: sort of clean, male and musky all at the same time. Eventually, Louise began leaning against him. He put his arm around her and drew her close, but did not touch her breast.

Louise cuddled close to him and gently rubbed his chest and belly. He took a deep breath, leaned down, and kissed her lightly on the lips. She responded by kissing him back, snaking her tongue past his lips.

He hugged her harder, and the kiss increased in intensity, until they were locked together passionately. Louise was a bit light-headed. He was so strong and so manly! She reached down, and ran her hand lightly over the large bulge in his loose sweat pants. He took her hand, and placed it inside, on his large erect cock. Lonnie groaned as Louise grasped it firmly and gave it a pump or two. Now he was fumbling with the buttons on her shirt. She leaned back from him and said, "Here darling, let me help you." Then she removed her shirt, and put her hands underneath her breasts, offering them to him to suckle. Lonnie buried his face in the deep valley between her firm titties, breathing in her sweet, womanly fragrance. He took a pink nipple in his mouth and sucked gently, then bit it slightly. Louise gasped.

She got up from the couch, grabbed his hand, and pulled him to his feet. He picked her up, holding her to his chest, and carried her up the stairs. "My bedroom, lover," she murmured into his neck. He set her down on her bed gently and began to undress. "Let me undress you," she said. Quickly she removed her shorts, leaving only her panties. Then she stepped up to him. Louise pulled his shirt up over his head, revealing his muscular chest. She kissed him there, nuzzling among the sparse, red hair between his nipples. Kneeling down in front of him, Louise pulled down his sweat pants, and then his underwear. She gasped as his large, eight-inch cock leaped erectly out of his shorts. "Oh my my my!" Louise chuckled appreciatively, "You have a very nice cock, Lonnie!" Still kneeling, Louise ran her tongue around his balls, then up and down the thick shaft of his engorged phallus. She stood up and quickly removed her panties, leaving herself nude, and put her arms around his neck. He leaned down and kissed her ardently, then put both hands on her hips. Lonnie lifted her effortlessly and guided her down slowly onto his cock. Louise hugged him tightly as her tight pussy expanded to accept his thick member. When he was deeply imbedded in her hot, wet cunt, he laid her down on the bed and began a slow stroking.

"Oh Lonnie! Your cock feels so good in me! Drive it deep and swirl it around some. Oh yes, that's right!" Lonnie's eyes were closed, and he was trying not to come. But every time he looked down at Louise's sex-flushed face, he nearly lost control. With a supreme effort of will, he removed himself from her body, then got down between her legs. Her pussy was beautiful! Louise had a generous, but not too thick, thatch of reddish-blonde pubic hair and full, coral-pink pussy lips. She smelled musky and clean. Lonnie inhaled deeply and began kissing and licking her pussy lips, tonguing her all the way down to her anal pore.

Louise relaxed and spread her legs for him, groaning deeply as she did so.

Lonnie smiled. He loved giving pleasure to women. He lover to eat pussy, too. He ran his tongue up and down the moist chasm of her pussy, tasting her juices, inhaling her aroma, experiencing Louise to the fullest. She was a prize! Louise moaned softly as he licked and sucked her, occasionally paying gentle attention to her clit. He thought she sounded a little surprised at how good it felt. Every so often Louise would say, "Oh!" in a way that told him he was at a special spot. As he continued eating her, her moans and sighs became more insistent. He increased the pressure, sensing her impending orgasm. She was practically screaming now, begging him not to stop.

"Oh God oh baby oh baby don't stop please it's so good oh oh oh ohhh!!!"

Lonnie licked and sucked feverishly, finally taking her little clitoris between his lips and brushing it with his tongue. At that instant, Louise screamed out her orgasm over and over again. He kept up the pace, but more gently now. She kept on coming and coming. Finally, she sobbed, "No more, I can't take any more! Oh please baby no more!"

Lonnie crawled up beside her and wrapped her in his big strong arms. She cuddled against him and rested for a while. Louise was very aware of his massive hard-on laying against her belly as they embraced. After a few minutes, she pushed him onto his back, saying, "Now it is your turn, lover."

Louise started by kissing him on his muscular chest, covering his nipples with her lips, and sucking gently. His cock began to jump. He stroked her hair as she kissed him gently down his body. His cock got even harder as she got closer to it. Finally, she must have grown impatient, because she moved quickly down to his erect, musky manhood.

Louise laid her head on his stomach, and inspected his cock closely. It was about eight inches long, circumcised, with a brown shaft and a purple flaring head. She thought it was beautiful, and she wanted to suck him and swallow all of his semen.

She took it gently in her hand, and squeezed it a little. Immediately, a drop of clear fluid emerged from the tip. She squeezed a little more, and more fluid emerged. It dripped down the head of his cock. Louise began to lick the shaft from the root to the tip. Lonnie groaned with pleasure, and she made her mouth very wet and sucked ardently. His cock tasted musky and good to her. Each time she reached the tip, she went back down the shaft, and nuzzled in his pubic hairs.

Wetting her lips thoroughly, Louise planted wet, sucking kisses all over his engorged cock from the root to the flaring head. She flicked the frenulum lightly, and took the head a little into her warm, wet mouth. Lonnie moaned with pleasure, and tried to push her head down on his cock, but she wanted to tease him a little more. She continued to kiss his cock lovingly, wetly, avidly, until he could stand it no more. "Oh baby, please put it in your mouth," he pleaded.

She was still licking the underside of his cock when she decided that she could wait no longer. With a little moan, she took the flaring head into her mouth. Lonnie's cock was warm and wonderful, and it filled her mouth so well! She sucked gently, careful not to let her teeth touch it. He groaned, and hitched his hips forward, trying to push more of his cock into her sweet mouth.

"Oh God, Louise, I can feel every move your tongue is making. Suck my cock, suck the whole fucking thing!!"

Louise opened her mouth wider and took as much of the cock into her mouth as she could. It was so hot in her mouth, and it seemed to be growing bigger. She could taste the pre-come oozing out, and she swallowed it like nectar. She could hardly wait to taste his come. While sucking gently on the head, Louise took the shaft in her hand, and started to jerk him ever so slightly. She briefly took her mouth off, smacked her lips, and flicked the tip with her wet pink tongue. Then she covered the head with little kisses before once again taking it into her sweetly sucking mouth.

Lonnie groaned again, "Baby, I'm gonna come very soon now. Can I come in your mouth?"

Louise said nothing, just "Mmmmm hmmmm," with her mouth full of cock.

He was thrusting gently, fucking her mouth now. She was sucking hard, and jerking his shaft with her warm hand. He started moaning, "Oh, oh, oh, baby, here it comes! Here comes all of my come for you!"

Louise sucked him gently, and waited for the flood.

Lonnie gave a cry as a bead of exquisite pleasure-pain traveled up the length of his straining cock. The first bolt of hot semen splattered against the back of Louise's throat and the rest followed in a gush that filled her mouth. He was crying out with ecstasy as she held onto his jerking cock and swallowed his thick sperm as fast as she could. There was so much of it! Where did it all come from? Lonnie seemed to come forever. His jism filled her mouth, and a little dribble ran down her chin.

Finally, he stopped coming. She sucked him gently, wanting all the precious jism she could get. Then, she licked up a drop from his belly (How did that get away?) and snaked her tongue to get the semen on her chin. Lonnie was heaving huge sighs, and saying, "Oh baby," over and over. Louise cuddled up to him and kissed him passionately.

"Sleep, darling," she whispered. "We'll do more when you've had a chance to recover."

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

A couple of hours later, it was dark and cool in the house. Lonnie and Louise cuddled together under the sheets. They had both just awakened, and both were very aroused by the memory of their recent oral loving. Lonnie kissed Louise deeply and passionately, and his big strong hands explored her shapely body. Her pussy was still tingling warmly from his pussy eating, and Louise was growing wetter by the minute. She gently fondled his massive, rock-hard dick, stroking it gently. With a husky laugh, she asked, "Have you got something in there for me, mister?"

"Oh yeah, baby, do I ever!" Lonnie sighed. Once again he crushed her against his chest, kissing her neck with lazy hot lips. Louise let herself go into a half-swoon, losing herself in the feeling. Lonnie was so strong and demanding. She would have to be quite a woman to handle him.

Louise squirmed so that she was under him. She was ready for his big cock. She grasped Lonnie's cock, and placed the tip at the opening of her dripping pussy. Lonnie entered slowly at first, gently parting the labial folds and easing his way in. "Oh Lonnie, darling, shove your cock in! I want it in me now!"

Lonnie plunged into her cunt easily. Louise gasped a little in pain as the broad tip shot into her tight vagina. Their bodies melded together, cock to cunt, and their two sets of lips joined in a passionate soul-kiss. Soft groans came from both of their throats. Louise sobbed with passion, urging Lonnie, "Deeper, deeper, honey. Oh god!!"

Like a madman, inflamed with lust, Lonnie thrust his cock deeply in and out of her pussy. Louise caressed Lonnie's back and his butt, squeezing his muscular ass cheeks. She reached underneath and gently hefted his sperm-laden testicles. "Don't stop baby," she cried, "I'm almost there!" Lonnie redoubled his efforts. They locked together in another soul kiss and he plumbed the depths of her cunt, ever deeper. Louise was sure that she had never had a cock so far up her.

"Oh baby, it feels like your pussy is sucking my cock," Lonnie moaned. "I can't stand it much longer, I'm gonna come."

When Louise heard Lonnie's heartfelt cries of passion, it seemed to release something in her, and immediately, she was rushing headlong into orgasm. She screamed, "I'm coming baby! Uh uh uh uh uh ohhhh!" and she trembled against him, holding him tight. That triggered Lonnie's climax.

"I'm gonna come right now baby. I'm gonna fill you up!" he cried.

"Fill me up with your hot come, Lonnie darling. I want every drop. Fill me up!" Louise sobbed.

Suddenly Lonnie felt the semen rushing up the length of his cock. He let the first couple of hot, aching spurts enter her pussy, then suddenly reared up, withdrew his cock, and shot bolt after bolt of thick pearly sperm all over Louise's body. A hefty dollop traveled in a graceful arc, and landed squarely on her lips. Louise's pink tongue eagerly lapped it up. Lonnie quickly climbed over her, straddling her chest. Louise grabbed his cock, sucking it into her mouth, and then rubbing it all over her face, smearing his jism over her lips and cheeks. Lonnie trembled with ecstasy as Louise smiled up at him. Finally, he collapsed beside her on the bed. They slept like nested spoons, Louise not minding the semen smeared on her.

The next day was Saturday, and Louise and Lonnie had the house to themselves. They made love as soon as they woke up, and then Louise made them a delicious breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast, milk, coffee, and sliced melon. Lonnie ate hungrily, and smiled shyly at Louise several times. He seemed a bit uncomfortable, as if he didn't know quite what to say. Louise sensed this, and put his mind at rest. "Lonnie," she said gently, "what happened last night between us was very special, but it needn't happen again if you don't want it to."

"It's not that," he said, "it's just that, well, I'll be graduating eventually, and my plans for after school are up in the air. I loved what we did last night, but I cannot promise you anything right now."

"That's fine," Louise replied. "I am okay with that. It's probably better if we keep it casual, for right now, I mean." Louise did not tell him that, as much as she enjoyed all her young boys, she had no plans to marry or even get involved steadily with any of them. There was only one that she would have considered that with, and he was no longer there.

They slept together that night, and the next morning, Lonnie left to spend the day with his friends from the football team. Louise was left alone the house, and she hung around feeling a bit lonely. If only Robby were here, she thought ruefully. She knew that he lived in a neighboring town, and she had knew that he worked with an electronics firm. On a whim, she called directory assistance to see if his number was listed. There was a Robert Alexander listed, and she got the number, but changer her mind just before she called. She realized how silly she would look, an older woman hanging around a younger man, hoping for any bone he would throw her. Still, she filed the number for future reference.

The rest of the day she spent shopping, watching television, and working in the yard. The big house seemed very empty with all of her young charges gone. In the afternoon, Lonnie called, and told her that he and some of his friends were going to a popular spot near the river for a bonfire. Would Louise like to come? Louise almost said yes, but then thought better of it. It would not be seemly for a woman her age to be seen hanging out with young people in that setting. She regretfully declined, but did ask Lonnie when he would be returning, "So that I'll know how much to cook for dinner," she said.

He hesitated slightly, then said, "Well, I probably will not be home till tomorrow." He sounded a bit embarrassed, as if he should be coming home to her. Louise responded quickly, "That's fine," she said. "Have fun." And she hoped that she didn't sound too abrupt. When he said his goodbye, Lonnie sounded somewhat relieved.

Louise, on the other hand, felt like crying. Men were such bastards, she thought. First her husband dies, then Robby leaves her, then the rest of them fuck her and go off to spend time with their friends, leaving her all alone. "Well, screw them," she said aloud. "I'll be all right by myself tonight."

She put some music on the stereo, opened a bottle of wine, and took a warm bubble bath. While she was in the tub, she masturbated furiously, thinking of Robbie and cursing him at the same time. Her bed seemed big and cold that night.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers