Bed, Breakfast and Sex Ch. 06

Story Info
An older woman and her collegiate lovers.
1.1k words
4.54
17.7k
2
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

They were all three naked in Louise's big king-sized bed. Bonnie was on one side, sucking gently on Louise's titty, and Jeremy was on the other side, doing the same to the other titty. Bonnie moved up to Louise's mouth and the two women joined in a long, soulful kiss. Bonnie had to be one of the best kissers Louise had ever experienced. Bonnie raised up slightly, and offered Louise one of her generous tits, which Louise kissed and sucked hungrily. At the same time, she felt Jeremy leave her breast, and work his way slowly down her body until he was between her legs. After pushing them apart gently, Jeremy began kissing and running his hot tongue and lips slowly up Louise's thighs. It wasn't long before she felt his warm breath on her pussy, now practically dripping with wetness. He kissed her tenderest parts ardently, and nuzzled her pussy hair. She could feel his lips on her labia, and then a warm, thick tongue pried her open gently, and Louise was suddenly awash in pleasure as Jeremy licked around her pussy lips and inserted his tongue into her. For the time being, he avoided her clitoris, lingering instead on her lips, and laving her from pussy to butthole. He circled her anus wetly, and inserted his tongue in there, also.

Louise could feel herself being swept away, down a swirling river of sensation, floating toward orgasm as if she was being swept toward a waterfall. Bonnie's kisses inflamed her more, as her swollen mouth was smitten again and again with oral caresses. Louise loved to be kissed, and she loved to be licked, and these two young people were giving her plenty of both.

Bonnie lay down on the bed, and looked up at Jeremy, nodding slightly. "Louise darling," Jeremy said, "go over and straddle Bonnie with your face between her legs. We have something special for you."

Louise crawled over to Bonnie, and after giving her a quick kiss, carefully straddled her so that Louise's face was between Bonnie's open, shapely thighs, and Bonnie's face was underneath and between Louise's thighs.

Bonnie said, "Spread your legs a little, love. Bring that pussy closer to me."

Louise relaxed her legs a little, lowering her pussy right onto Bonnie's mouth. Pretty soon, Louise felt Bonnie's warm tongue snake its way upward and into her hungry snatch.

"Lick my pussy, please," Bonnie pleaded.

Louise looked down, and saw Bonnie's pussy up close for the first time. She had neatly trimmed light brown pussy hair, and small, tight lips. A thick bead of lubrication glistened in the cleft between the partially opened labia. Louise bent and kissed Bonnie's pussy searchingly, running her tongue smoothly up and down the wet, fragrant chasm, drinking in the sweet musky essence of young womanhood.

"She's sweet isn't she?" Jeremy asked.

"Oh yes, yes she is," Louise gushed.

They went on like that for several minutes, languishing in the pleasure of their mutual sucking. Soon, Louise could hear Bonnie's cries escalating a little, and although she was about to lose control and come herself, she decided to see if she could make Bonnie come first. She pushed the younger girl's thighs far apart, giving herself greater access, and used her fingers to gently spread Bonnie's cunt open. Then she licked and sucked as if her life depended on it. Finally sensing the girl was about to explode into orgasm, Louise took Bonnie's tiny engorged clitoris into her mouth, and sucked gently but firmly.

Bonnie was groaning nonstop, and writhing in pleasure under the older woman. She began babbling and begging Louise not to stop.

"Oh Louise darling that feels so good! Your hot tongue is loving my pussy so well! Ohhhh! Please don't ever stop licking me! Oh baby! Oh baby! Oh god I think I'm gonna come now. Don't stop! Ohhhhh!"

And Bonnie cried out hoarsely as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her. Louise, knowing instinctively how much pressure to use, brought Bonnie down gently until the young woman lay quiescent under her.

She started to get off, but Jeremy said, "Not so fast. We said we have something special for you, and we have."

Jeremy put a small pillow under Bonnie's head. Now she was at the perfect angle for her to relax and eat Louise's pussy. Then Jeremy, sporting a very large, very hard cock, positioned himself behind Louise. Spreading his legs so that he also straddled Bonnie's head, he eased his dick into Louise's warm and hungry pussy. Carefully adjusting his position as he went along, he settled himself in deeply. Then, he started moving slowly, while Bonnie began licking both the underside of his cock, and Louise's pussy.

Louise had never felt anything like it. The combination of Jeremy's thick cock, and Bonnie's warm tongue made her almost delirious with pleasure. Already very excited, all she could do was bury her face in Bonnie's fragrant pussy hair while her own pussy was treated to a very loving fuck.

Louise lost all sense of time, and the pleasure she was feeling seemed to go on and on. Bonnie and Jeremy must have practiced this before she thought at one point, because they were very, very good at it. She began moaning and crying out, almost sobbing in her pleasure. Bonnie and Jeremy were also moaning. Once again, Louise felt herself being swept toward orgasm, this time even faster than before. Jeremy pumped a little faster, and Bonnie licked his sperm-laden balls on each in-stroke. Then she gently probed with her tongue into Louise's nooks and crannies, before whipping it across the clitoris. This sent Louise into ecstasy, and soon she was screaming that she was about to come.

"Oh my babies! This is so good! You are making mama's pussy sing tonight! That's right, fuck me Jeremy! Lick my pussy, sweetie! Lick mama's pussy out good. Ohhhh, ohhh, ohhh! Here it comes darlings. Mama's gonna come. Ah ah ah ah ah ah ohhhhh!!" An earthquake of pleasure roared over Louise as climax after climax slammed through her. Her breath was literally taken away.

"Oh baby," Jeremy gasped, "I'm coming too!"

He slowed his pumping, then Louise felt him tense. She swore that she could then actually feel his cockhead swell as Jeremy's pent-up semen exploded into Louise's grasping cunt, filling her with thick, creamy man-juice. Jeremy pulled out before he was finished, and Bonnie opened her mouth to receive his spermy offering right on her lips and tongue. He groaned deeply with pleasure, milking the remaining come out of his cock, and rubbing the head over Bonnie's semen-slick lips and cheeks.

All three lovers collapsed into a tangled, sated heap, sighing deeply in pleasure. Louise felt very loved at that moment, and crawled between the two young people. After deep grateful kisses among all concerned, the trio fell into a deep, contented sleep.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers