Bed, Breakfast and Sex Ch. 08

Story Info
An older woman and her collegiate lovers.
2k words
4.1
15.3k
6

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

The rest of the weekend passed uneventfully. Most of the tenants were gone until Sunday evening, when they straggled back in and prepared for another week of school. Danny Kaiser, much to Louise's surprise, would hardly make eye contact when he came in on Sunday afternoon. Louise felt a vague unease, but chalked it up to a little lingering guilt.

Her other male guests, however, were different. Although they were discreet, it was not unusual for Lonnie or Mark or even Jeremy to give Louise's buttocks a little surreptitious squeeze when they were alone. Louise enjoyed the attention--boy, did she. But she also worried that one of the other young men would see the touching and draw some conclusions.

She made several attempts during the week to draw Danny out, but he seemed embarrassed and unwilling to talk. Louise was a little hurt, but let it go.

On Wednesday morning, Louise was alone in the house, cleaning, when she heard a car pull up in the driveway. She went to a window, and felt a sharp pang of fear when she saw that it was the white Volvo station wagon of Danny Kaiser's parents. Ms. Kaiser got out of the car. She was alone.

The doorbell rang, and Louise quickly straightened her hair and clothes before answering it. She opened the door, and Dorothy Kaiser stood on the threshold.

Dorothy Kaiser was a very attractive woman of forty. She had fine, light blonde hair, bright blue eyes, a slender figure, and full, sensuous lips. She was wearing a silk blouse and light woolen skirt that did nothing to hide a very nice pair of legs. A single solid gold chain hung around her neck. On her right wrist she wore a diamond tennis bracelet, on her left, a Rolex. She was not only attractive, but apparently well-to-do, and Louise wondered briefly how much her cosmetic surgery bill was.

"What a pleasant surprise, Ms. Kaiser. Won't you come in?" Louise asked.

Dorothy Kaiser stepped across the threshold. "I hope that I haven't come at a bad time, Ms. Blaisdell."

"No, not at all. I was just picking up a little. I'm afraid Danny's not here right now. I think he's in his English class this time of morning."

"That's all right. I'm not really here to see Danny," Dorothy replied.

"Oh really? Then is there something I can do for you?"

"Actually, there is. Could we sit down? I'd like to talk privately, if we may."

Dorothy Kaiser was not really smiling, and her mouth seemed a little tense. Louise feared the worst, but did not say anything. She led Dorothy into the kitchen. "How about a cup of tea, Ms. Kaiser?"

"That would be fine, thanks."

While the kettle heated, Louise sat down across the kitchen table from Dorothy and said, "Now, what is it you wanted to talk about?"

"Well, it's a little difficult to say. When Danny was at home over the weekend, he seemed a little...different." Dorothy bit her nail briefly, then stopped abruptly, as if realizing what she was doing.

"Different? In what way?" Louise asked.

"Well, Danny and I have always been very close, much closer that he is with his father. We were discussing school and grades and so forth and, well, your name came up. I never saw such a change come over that boy! He blushed furiously and began stammering about how great you were, and how much he enjoyed living here."

The kettle whistled, and Louise excused herself to attend to the tea. She was grateful for the interruption--she needed time to get herself under control. She didn't know what Dorothy Blaisdell was leading up to, but it couldn't be good. After the tea was prepared, she sat back down at the table, more or less under control.

"Now," Louise said, "you were saying."

"Well, to make a long story short, Danny finally admitted to me, not to his father, that you and he had had a...liaison. I must say, Ms. Blaisdell, that I find it very objectionable. You are a grown woman. You had no right to take advantage of my son like that. I haven't discussed this with my husband--yet. but when I do, I'm sure that we will have to go to the school authorities. I'm sure that you can guess what the repercussions of that might be."

Well, there it was. Danny Kaiser's mother was rightfully accusing her of taking advantage of her eighteen-year-old son. Should she try to lie her way out of it? Or just tell the truth and beg forgiveness?

Louise took a moment to compose herself. She drank a little tea, then looked straight into Dorothy Kaiser's eyes. "Yes, it's true. Danny and I did have an...encounter. It's also probably true to say that I seduced him. But let me tell you, Ms. Kaiser, I did not do it to hurt Danny. I had a moment of weakness, and Danny is a very attractive young man. You yourself are an attractive woman, you must understand that people get urges..."

"I understand that mature people do what they can to control those urges, or at least find a suitable outlet for them," Dorothy Kaiser said.

"Danny is a very nice boy, and I like him very much. We spent a pleasurable afternoon together. I would never do anything to hurt him," Louise said.

"Do you plan to marry my son, Ms. Blaisdell?" Dorothy Kaiser asked pointedly.

"Why...no, I'd never really thought about it. Has Danny mentioned marriage?"

"Not in so many words. But I could tell that he is quite taken with you. Why, he stayed in his room practically all weekend with his door closed. I couldn't tell what he was doing in there."

Suddenly, Louise had an insight. Dorothy Kaiser was jealous! She was jealous of her and Danny. Well, there really wasn't anything to do about it. She still held all the cards. She could certainly close Louise down if she wanted. Louise thanked her lucky stars that Danny was eighteen, and not sixteen. Otherwise Dorothy Kaiser could have pressed charges for statutory rape or corrupting a minor.

Without warning, the kitchen door opened, and Steve Miller entered. "Oops!" he said, "Did I interrupt something?"

"Hi Steve," Louise greeted him. "This is Danny Kaiser's mom. We were just talking."

"Very nice to meet you, Ms. Kaiser," Steve said, offering his hand, and taking hers in a warm, businesslike handshake. "Danny's a nice guy. I like him alot."

Steve Miller was a personable, likable young man with straight brown hair and a medium build. A senior, he exuded a subtle air of competence, almost worldliness. He was headed for law school, and considered quite a catch among the young ladies on campus.

"Oh hey, I just came in to get something out of the refrigerator. I'll just be a minute," Steve said.

"Take your time," Dorothy Kaiser said.

Steve was wearing soft, faded, snug-fitting blue jeans and a flannel shirt. As he bent over, Louise noticed Dorothy steal a long glance at Steve's butt.

In a moment he was gone. He nodded at Dorothy, and she smiled brightly back at him.

"Now, you were saying that Danny wasn't himself this past weekend?" Louise asked.

"No, he wasn't. To tell you the truth, Ms. Blaisdell, I'm not really sure what I'm going to do about our little, um, situation. I think I understand what you said about, um, urges. To be perfectly honest, I sometimes get them myself." Dorothy looked down, and hurriedly drank some tea.

"The world can be a terribly lonely place sometimes, Ms. Kaiser," Louise said.

"Let me ask you something, Ms. Blaisdell. How many other young men have you slept with?"

Louise lied and said, "Danny is the only one."

"That's a pity. I was hoping that you might help me," Dorothy said.

"Help you in what way?"

"Well, for reasons that I don't care to discuss, Mr. Kaiser and I no longer enjoy, um, marital relations." For a second, Dorothy Kaiser looked as if she was about to cry.

Louise was honestly surprised. "Why, I can hardly believe that, Ms. Kaiser..."

"Call me Dorothy."

"Dorothy then. As I was saying, you are a very attractive woman. Any man would be lucky to have you for a wife."

"My husband and I haven't done, 'it' in over two years, Louise. May I call you Louise?"

"Of course you may." Louise suddenly felt much better. While she might not be getting the upper hand, it seemed the woman's resolve to destroy her was breaking down. Maybe she could turn the situation around yet.

Dorothy sighed. "It would be wonderful to have a man's arms around me again. But my husband's just not interested." She choked back a sob, and her eyes brimmed with tears.

Louise came around the table immediately, sat down beside the other woman, and put her arm around her shoulder. "I just wish that I knew why!" Dorothy sobbed. "I've done everything I could think of to make myself desirable to him! I've lost weight, exercised, even had surgery! But nothing helps. I'm afraid James--that's my husband--just doesn't care for me any more."

Louise got Dorothy a tissue, and slowly the blonde woman composed herself. Finally, she was ready to continue. "I'm so sorry for breaking down like that. It gets the better of me sometimes. I've almost learned to live with it."

"That's okay, Dorothy. I lost my husband five years ago, and there were times when I thought I would never feel love again. But I'm more hopeful now."

Dorothy, in control again, looked up at Louise. "Still, the situation with Danny remains. Despite what went on just now, I still don't approve of what you and Danny did together. But," she paused and looked Louise in the eyes, "I'm willing to make a bargain."

Louise felt a momentary unease, but said, "A bargain? What kind of bargain?"

"How many young men do you have living with you here?" Dorothy asked.

"Well, right now I have five boarders," Louise replied.

"Do you suppose any of them would be interested in helping out a lady in a difficult situation?" Dorothy asked.

Louise knew exactly what Dorothy meant. She was asking Louise to arrange a lover for her.

"Well, Dorothy, this is a very delicate situation. I'm not really sure that I can help you," Louise took a sip of her tea, which by now had grown cold.

"Yes, Louise, I agree that this is a very delicate situation. But it could work out to our mutual advantage."

"Oh, and how's that?"

"Well, as I said before, the school authorities would not be pleased to discover what went on between you and my son. However, I might be willing to overlook that in return for certain, um, favors."

"In other words, in exchange for my arranging for a young man to lend you some 'assistance' in your present situation, you would be willing to be silent to the school authorities about what happened between Danny and me."

"That is correct, Louise. For example, what about that young man, Steve, who was here just a while ago? He looked like a nice young man, and quite handsome." Dorothy said. She smiled tentatively and reached across to touch Louise's hand briefly.

"Well, Dorothy," Louise said, not moving her hand, "how could I refuse? I mean, you have all the cards."

Louise paused and looked Dorothy straight in the eye. "But what guarantee do I have that you will actually keep your promise?"

Dorothy looked at Louise and said, "Louise, you will have to take my word for it."

Louise looked her in the eye, and saw a mixture of things. She saw loneliness, hope, and hunger. But she also saw something else. Something unstable that scared her. On the other hand, she was backed into a corner. If she refused, she would be exposed. If she went along, she might still be exposed, unless... Unless she could get some kind of insurance. A sudden inspiration presented itself, and made Louise's mind up for her.

"I think we can work something out," Louise said, giving Dorothy her warmest smile.

Fifteen minutes later, Dorothy Kaiser was pulling out of the drive, her mind filled with images of what she hoped was awaiting her.

Louise, on the other hand, was formulating a plan.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers