Bed, Breakfast and Sex Ch. 10

Story Info
An older woman and her collegiate lovers.
2.4k words
4.55
13.1k
7
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

The next evening, Thursday, the phone rang in Robby Alexander's duplex apartment. By a lucky chance, he was home. "Hello," he said.

"Is this Robert Alexander?" Jeremy asked on the other end.

"Yes."

"Mr. Alexander, you don't know me, but I'm calling on behalf of Louise Blaisdell," Jeremy said.

"Oh? How is Louise? Is she all right?" Robby sounded mildly concerned.

"Louise is fine--physically. But she is in a bit of a situation. She could use your help."

"If I may ask, who are you?" Robby asked.

"Sorry. My name is Jeremy Hill. I'm one of her boarders this year. And I'm also a friend."

"Wait a minute. Is this just a way for you to get me and Louise back together? I mean, she was very special, but I have sort of moved on," Robby said.

"Well," Jeremy said, "I would be lying if I said that Louise did not want to get back together with you. But that's not the reason I called."

"Well, then, why did you call. And why didn't Louise call herself?" Robby asked.

"Unfortunately, an awkward situation has developed with the mother of one of the boarders here. You have just the training and expertise we need to help her out of the situation. Louise did not call herself because she was unsure of your reaction. I am merely helping her out as a friend," Jeremy replied.

"What exactly can I do to help?"

"Well, I'd rather not get into it over the phone. Could you drive over, say, tonight about seven? Louise would like to cook you dinner, and go into the situation more fully."

Robby thought for a moment, and then said, "Yeah, I guess so. I'd kind of like to see Louise again anyway."

"Great," Jeremy said, "she'll be happy to hear it. I'll tell her to expect you around seven."

A few minutes after seven that evening, Robby drove up in his new Chevy Cavalier. Louise saw him out the window and thought to herself that he had been doing well. He got out of the car and started up the walk. Robby was wearing Levi's Dockers, brown loafers, and a button-down-collar dress shirt. His hair was a bit shorter and looked styled. All in all, he looked more mature than he had only a few months before. I suppose that's what the workaday world will do for you, she thought.

He came up the front stairs and rang the doorbell, Louise opened the door and let him in. She was wearing a floral print short dress with a lace-up decollete' and sleeves that fell down to expose her shoulders. The dress exposed a goodly amount of cleavage, as well as Louise's tanned thighs.

She realized that she was probably dressed a little skimpily for late September, but she felt the need to impress Robby. She was going to need his help.

They stood there a bit awkwardly. "How have you been, Louise," Robby finally asked.

"Fine," she said. "How's your job?"

"It's okay, but hard to get up in the morning sometimes."

"Tell me about it. Come on in, let's have a drink before dinner." Louise led the way to the living room.

"Where are the other boarders?" Robby asked.

"I fed them a little early, then told them I was going to be busy the rest of the night. Several of them went out, a couple are upstairs studying. What would you like, a cold beer, wine, or something stronger?

"A cold beer is fine," Robby answered.

" We'll be having lasagna and salad for dinner. I hope that's okay."

"Hey! You know I love lasagna. Especially yours."

Louise was pleased. Robby seemed to be loosening up, slipping back into his old familiar ways. She went quickly to the kitchen and came back with a bottle of Robby's favorite beer, a frosted glass, and a large glass of cold white wine for herself. They sat down on the couch in the living room.

"You really look great, Louise," Robby said, admiring her legs.

"You look good, too. How's your love life?" she asked, a bit teasingly.

"It's all right, I guess. I'm dating some, but nobody steady," he replied.

A buzzer buzzed back in the kitchen. Louise said, "That means the lasagna is done. Here, come with me while I put in the garlic bread."

In the kitchen, Robby leaned back against the table, and made small talk, while Louise put garlic bread in the oven, and dressed and tossed the salad. It felt good to Louise, just like it had been until only a few months ago.

They ate in the dining room with the door closed, so they could have some privacy. The dining room was on the side of the house away from the sun, so it began to get dark soon after they started eating. Louise got up, put a couple of candles on the table, and lit them. The room became nice and dark and intimate. Louise and Robby both were drinking a mild red table wine with the lasagna, and they grew mellow as the evening went on.

A couple of times, Robby appeared about to say something, but stopped himself.

Finally, he said, "You know, Louise, I have missed you these past four months."

"I have missed you too. But it was your decision to move away. You could have stayed here with me," she said, somewhat reprovingly.

"Okay, I guess I deserved that. I suppose that what I mean to say is that, sure, I missed you. I missed you alot. But I also felt--feel--that I needed some freedom. And, although you look fabulous tonight, and although I will help you any way I can, I'm not ready to move back in."

Louise's eyes filled with tears and Robby looked uncomfortable. "Oh shit," he said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. I suppose I should leave."

"No! No, don't leave. I mean, I didn't even want to talk about your leaving. I miss you--I admit that. But I understand why you left. It just still hurts some, that's all. I'll be all right. Just give me a minute."

Louise drained her wine glass, dabbed at her eyes again, refilled both their glasses, and said, holding her glass up, "To friendship." Robby touched her glass with his, and drank.

"I just want to say one more thing, Louise," Robby said. "I just want to say that I love you as a friend, and you can always count on me."

"I don't suppose that I could ask for anything more than that," Louise said, smiling at him.

They had coffee and small pieces of chocolate cake at the dining table. Louise refilled their coffee cups, and Robby said, "Okay, Jeremy said that you were in some kind of trouble. What's the situation?"

"Well, without going into a lot of detail, let's just say that I made an error in judgment around here, and now it's come back to haunt me."

"What kind of error in judgment?" Robby asked, leaning forward.

"I was lonely one day, and I went to bed with one of the boarders, a young boy named Danny Kaiser." Louise felt a mixture of pleasure and anguish as she saw what she thought was a look of jealousy cross Robby's features. He controlled it well enough, though.

Louise continued, "The boy went home for the weekend, and apparently confessed to his mother. Now, she has threatened to report me to the school administration unless I..."

"Unless you what?" Robby asked.

"Unless I find her a young lover. A boy to become her lover. She says she and her husband haven't made love in years, and she wants someone too."

Robby looked surprised, "And you thought I would become her lover?"

"No no, goodness no!" Louise said quickly. "I have someone who is willing to help me in that regard. I just need some insurance to make sure that she holds up her end of the bargain."

"What kind of insurance? And how can I help you?" Robby asked.

Louise told him her plan.

* * *

"Okay then, it's settled. We'll do it Sunday, assuming that this Kaiser lady is willing," Robby said after hearing Louise's plan.

"Oh, she'll be willing. You know, I feel a little sorry for her. She just wants someone to hold her and make her feel special. Kind of like the way you made me feel."

"Yes, I really enjoyed our times here. I'll never forget them," Robby said.

They were now sitting in Louise's bedroom, side by side in the overstuffed chairs. Two empty brandy glasses stood on the table. Both of them were feeling pleasantly light-headed.

Louise leaned over the arm of the chair to him and said quietly, "You know Robby, I won't lie to you. There have been others, but you gave me some of the best loving I've ever had."

Robby said, "I appreciate that. You were also one of the best I've ever had."

Not believing she was doing it, even as she was doing it, Louise got out of her chair and slipped her dress off. Underneath she was wearing only a light pink bra and panties. She got on her knees in front of Robby and looked up at him. Giving him a slightly vulnerable smile, she asked, "How about if I do something for you to express my gratitude?"

Robby appeared to consider it for a moment--but just a moment. "How could I resist such an offer?"

Louise was waiting for him to say that. She quickly removed her bra and panties. Then she got down on her knees again, and nuzzled his now rock-hard cock through the material of his pants. "Stand up, darling," she said. Robby stood up, and Louise quickly undid belt buckle and pants, and pulled them down. His very large brown cock jumped out at her, stiffly curving upward. The sight of it took her breath away! She had really missed it. "It still looks so good, Robby," she said appreciatively.

"It has missed your loving touch, Louise."

Robby sat back down, and Louise took his cock in her hand, feeling its warmth and power. She could smell its clean, musky scent, and it shook her to the core. She had waited what seemed like eons to suck Robby's cock again! Now all she wanted to do was suck and suck and then swallow all of his sweet sperm.

She planted wet, open-mouthed kisses all over the glans before moving down and licking the shaft, and nuzzling the pubic hair. She grasped it in her hand, squeezing it gently, until a large drop of pre-come oozed out. This she licked off hungrily. She took the head a little into her wet, warm mouth, and Robby moaned with pleasure. He tried to push her down on his cock, but she wanted to tease him a little more. Louise continued to kiss his cock lovingly, wetly, avidly, until he could stand it no more. "Oh baby, please put it in your mouth," Robby pleaded.

She was still licking him thoroughly from the root to the tip when she decided that she could not wait any longer. She opened her mouth and took the flaring head of his cock into her mouth.

It was warm and wonderful, and it filled her mouth so well. Louise loved having Robby's cock in her mouth. She had missed sucking him so much! She was in heaven. She was doing something she had wanted to do for a long time. She was once again eagerly sucking the cock of the man she loved. It was so good. His cock tasted musky in her mouth, and she ran her tongue all over it. "Oh god, baby, I can feel every move your tongue is making," Robby groaned. "Suck my cock, suck it so good!"

She sucked gently, carefully letting her teeth scrape just a tiny bit--Robby liked that. Once again, Robby shifted his hips forward, trying to get more of his rock-hard dick into her sweet mouth. "Oh baby," Robby moaned, "you are just as good as I remembered. You have no idea how many times I have jacked off thinking of you sucking my cock just like this!"

Louise smiled, her mouth full of cock. Maybe there was hope after all!

She opened her mouth wider and took as much of the cock into her mouth as she could. She could feel it swelling in her mouth. She could taste the pre-come ooze out, and she swallowed it like nectar. She could hardly wait to taste his semen. It was her gift to him, a symbol of her gratitude.

While sucking gently on his cock, she took his shaft in her hand and started to jerk him ever so slightly. She briefly took her mouth off, smacked her lips, and flicked the tip with her wet pink tongue. The she covered the head with smacking little kisses before once again covering the head with her sweetly sucking mouth.

Robby groaned again, "Baby, I'm gonna come any time now."

Louise moaned, "Come in my mouth, baby, in my mouth!"

He was thrusting gently, fucking her mouth now. She was sucking hard, and jerking his shaft with her warm hand. He started moaning, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, baby, here it comes. Here comes all my jism for you!"

Louise sucked him gently, and waited for the flood.

Robby cried out as the first spurt of hot semen spattered against the back of Louise's throat and the rest followed in a gush that filled her mouth.

Robby was groaning in ecstasy as she held onto his jerking cock and swallowed his sperm as quickly as she could. There was so much of it! Where did it all come from? He seemed to come forever. The jism filled her mouth and a little drop ran down her chin.

Finally, he stopped climaxing. Louise sucked gently, wanting all the precious fluid she could get. Then she licked up a drop from his belly and snaked her tongue out to get the come on her chin. Robby was heaving huge sighs and saying, "Oh my lord, Louise, that was the best ever! That was wonderful!" He lifted her up and planted a wet, grateful kiss on her sperm-slick lips. Louise thought she would faint.

They rested for a little while, Louise with her head on his lap, still kissing and licking his spent cock. She looked up at him, a question in her eyes. Robby, ever considerate, kissed her again and said he had to be getting home, but that he would call her tomorrow, and they could get set up for Sunday. Louise watched him go a little sadly.

She went back to her room, slipped nude under the covers of her bed, and masturbated furiously before falling asleep.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers