Bed, Breakfast and Sex Ch. 11

Story Info
A mature woman and her collegiate lovers.
1.3k words
4.25
12.1k
4
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

The next day, Friday, the phone rang at the home of Mr. and Ms. James Kaiser. Dorothy Kaiser picked up the phone. "Hello," she said.

"Dorothy, this is Louise Blaisdell here. How are you doing?"

"Fine. I've been waiting for your call," Dorothy replied.

"Can you talk?" Louise asked.

"Yes, I can."

"Well, I have good news. I have a young man here who is anxious to meet you." Louise squeezed the hand of Steve Miller, who was sitting beside her at the table.

"That's wonderful, Louise. Can I be sure of his discretion?" Dorothy asked.

"Definitely. Now, we've talked it over and have decided on a time and a place for you two to get together. We thought the Airport Hilton on Sunday at one o'clock. How is that for you?"

Dorothy thought it over. By a lucky coincidence, James and Danny would be out of town on a rare fishing trip until Sunday evening. Sunday afternoon would actually be perfect.

"Sunday is fine for me," Dorothy said.

"Good," Louise said. "Just call before you come so you'll know which room he's in. Park around the back. He's looking forward to meeting you."

"What is the young man's name, Louise?"

"His name is Steve Miller."

"Please tell Steve that I am looking forward to meeting him, too."

"I'll do that," said Louise.

"And Louise," Dorothy began.

"Yes?"

"Thank you. It's been years since I've felt like this."

"You're welcome, Dorothy."

After they had hung up, Louise turned to Steve and said, "Are you sure you're okay with this? I don't want you to do anything against your will."

"I'm okay with this for several reasons, Louise. First, I'm no dummy. Dorothy Kaiser is a damned good-looking woman. Second, it will help you. And I'll do just about anything for you." Steve looked into her eyes. "You see, Louise, although I'm going over there to screw that woman, I'm really starting to have some deep feelings for you. That night we spent together was pretty special."

Louise had to admit that it had been pretty special for her, also. She was full of mixed feelings about Robby and Steve. Although she still loved Robby, she had to admit that he did not love her. She might be able to get him in bed a few more times if she really tried, but their loving relationship seemed to be over. Steve, on the other hand, was available, willing, and a great lover. He seemed genuinely taken by the older woman. Louise had to admit to herself that he might leave her the same way that Robby had, but she was willing to take that chance.

She, indeed, was starting to have some feelings for him as well. He had been so steady and attentive during the whole situation. And now she was sending him off to make love to another woman! She was definitely had mixed feelings about that. But Dorothy had specified Steve. Well, Steve was whom she would get, at least this time.

Louise squeezed Steve's hand and said, "I'm starting to have some feelings for you, too. As a matter of fact, I'm a bit jealous about sending you over there now. I don't want her to steal you away from me."

"Don't worry about that, Louise. We'll just stick to the plan, and everything will work out fine. Trust me on this. Remember, I'm studying to be a lawyer." Steve grinned widely, and Louise had to laugh.

"You look just like a shark!" she said

"All the best lawyers are like sharks," he said. Then, seriously, he said, "Look, I'm not going to lie. I'm going to that hotel, and giving it my best shot. I want her to like me. That way, when we work the rest of the plan on her, she'll be vulnerable. If she wants her 'diversion' to continue, she'll keep quiet."

"But," Louise said, "I want to be easy on her. Let her know we mean business, but be considerate of her feelings. After all, I have an idea of how she feels. I even like her a little. We might even be able to become friends, later."

"Don't worry Louise. You have a good team working for you. It will work out all right. I promise you that."

"I am reassured. Now, kiss me and hold me for a while," Louise said. They shared a warm, affectionate embrace, and Louise felt her heart melting. Then they kissed, and Louise felt her pussy become moist. Steve began unbuttoning her blouse, freeing her soft breasts. He began kissing and sucking them. Louise held them out to him eagerly.

"Get undressed," she said hoarsely.

"You sure do boss me around a lot," he said, smiling and unbuttoning his shirt.

* * *

That afternoon, as Danny was preparing to go home, Louise knocked on his door. He answered the door, and immediately looked down in embarrassment. "May I come in?" Louise asked.

"Sure," Danny replied.

Louise closed the door behind her, sat down on the bed, and patted the bedspread beside her. "Sit with me, Danny. I have something to talk over with you."

Danny sat down. He started to say, "I'm sorry that I..."

"No need to apologize, Danny," Louise said gently. "We do have to get a few things straight, though."

"Okay."

Louise took a deep breath, and said, "First of all, what we did was very pleasurable to me, and I hope it was for you, too. But I don't think that your mom appreciated it very much. You see, she thinks I took advantage of you."

"But that's not really true, and I told her that! Damn! I'm really sorry. I'll talk to her and clear it up." Danny seemed genuinely upset.

"There's no need for that, Danny. Your mother and I are working it out right now. But, as much as I'd like to, I don't think that it's a good idea for us to get together like that again. As much as I enjoyed you, I'm afraid that it would only make matters worse for us to indulge ourselves like that any more."

"I guess I understand, but I'll never forget it," Danny said.

"Neither will I. I hope that we can be friends from now on. I really think that you are a special young man. I also think you'll find that there are plenty of girls around this campus who would be interested in someone just like you." Louise finished by giving Danny a warm, almost sisterly embrace. She left.

Okay, Louise thought, that's one piece of difficult business taken care of. Now, I've got to talk to Lonnie.

Later that evening, she found Lonnie in his room getting ready to go out for the evening. There being no football game the next day, he was ready to go partying with some of his teammates. Since their encounter, Lonnie had been friendly, but had not initiated another liaison. He was not dating anybody steadily that Louise knew of, but had not approached her again. Louise thought he might be perfect for this part of her plan.

Her proposition was simple. Should Dorothy crave a little variety, would Lonnie be interested in 'assisting' a lonely, attractive, and wealthy woman?

"What about her husband?" Lonnie asked reasonably.

"Well, according to Dorothy, he doesn't care, and the meetings could be handled with the greatest care and discretion. It would be to Dorothy's benefit to protect you as well. If this is handled carefully, it could be a great benefit to you, and you would be helping both me and Dorothy," Louise said.

Lonnie reflected bit, then said, "Okay, as long as she knows the rules, and as long as I am protected. I don't want any angry husband coming after me with a shotgun."

"That's not going to happen. It will be handled very discreetly, " Louise said.

Lonnie agreed.

Okay, Louise thought, that's another difficult piece of business taken care of. Now to wait it out through Saturday, and make the final preparations for Sunday.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers