Bed Loan

Story Info
The interest in the loan is paid in flesh.
1.9k words
4.23
31.9k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands pressing my buttocks, spreading them as wide as they would go for his cock to enter me as deep as possible, I squeeze my eyes as he pushes one last time and finally embeds himself fully in me. I feel his abdomen pressed on my butt and the fullness in my bowels is complete. And I ask myself: 'Should I maybe had taken a loan from the bank?'

Backward a few months, I was desperate. My cards were maxed, my husband was out of job, my pay check arrived monthly and it was three long weeks until it landed. I had to pay the bills, give the kids money for sandwiches in school and I had to eat something. Sitting in the morning with a coffee bought by a sympathetic co-worker, I was lamenting my fate when he offered to help me. We worked together for more than 10 years -- well, not really "together", he was advisor to the chief and I was just a secretary -- but we did share coffee every few days and I knew him since he came to the firm.

As 10 years older and knowing most of the people in the firm, I was the one to whom he turned for any and all information, so we became almost friends. He was around 35 now, and I was 44, we both had partners and children and there was never anything sexual between us. We were just good acquaintances from work and I would never have asked him for money as we were just not that close. However, he did have it, as he earned several times what I did, and without second though he gave me enough to get me out of trouble and enable me to survive until next pay check. I thanked him profusely, promised to pay him back as soon as I can and he took it graciously, like it was nothing.

...

So there we were. My skirt bunched around my waist, my panties and pantyhose around my knees, bent over his table and holding tight with both hands against this thrusts. His thrusts that now ceased, as he couldn't go deeper, and he just stood there, probably enjoying the feeling. I didn't, although it didn't hurt a lot. I just felt completely full, like I had to go to the bathroom this minute. I also felt dirty, thinking about my husband, and ashamed. Being butt-fucked by a colleague ten years younger, who was doing it just because he could, somebody I thought was my friend...

However, the humiliation was not over. Still fully buried in my ass, he reached his hand around my body to my pussy, lightly brushing it with his fingers. He trailed through my pussy hair, which I didn't trim as it was winter and bikini season was far away, and anyway I never really liked doing it, feeling it was somehow slutty to try and make your lady parts look nice. Maybe this was the remnant of my strict upbringing. Anyway, his fingers combed my bush, and then covered my lips, pressing upon them gently but firmly. And, to my utter surprise, the outer lips of my vagina slowly slid open, revealing the interior already slightly oiled and ready to receive his digits. The initial pain in my butt and -- even more - the feeling of humiliation were so overwhelming I didn't even notice slight tingling in my belly, the usual sign of excitement building up in my pubic region.

***

Thinking back, I remember how my husband thanked me a hundred times when I came home with the money. That evening he even licked my pussy until I came, something he didn't do since the last time I gave birth. And he didn't complain about the hairs, which he always did in our youth. The look om his face, wet with my juices, looking up at me from between my thighs, was priceless. I felt like a queen and was so grateful to my colleague that I briefly entertained the thought to reward him with a blowjob. But it was just a brief fantasy before sleep, still flustered from my orgasm and happy.

However, after a few months, when it was obvious I was not going to be able to repay him soon, that fantasy went through my head again in a different light. You see, he never said a word, but every few weeks I told him to please be patient "just this month and then I will pay you back, and I will find a way to repay you generosity". So after some 10 weeks of this he looked at me in a strange way and said:

"You know, why not? You can start repaying my generosity today. At least the interest. Come to my office after the chief goes home and I'll show you how."

Stupid as I was, I thought my fantasy was just a product of my sick mind, and others would not be thinking about anything similar. I guessed he would give me the task of sorting some papers or arranging some things for him. And I had to be told twice what he wanted from me just to understand.

***

"Squeeze me out."

"Ghhwhat?" totally lost in my thoughts and sensations, I didn't hear and I didn't understand what he wanted.

"Squeeze your inner muscles and push my cock out. Like you are going to the bathroom."

"Why?"

"Because I'm asking you to. It won't hurt."

So I tried. Somehow, every order he gave me felt like a humiliation I had to take, to endure. That was the strange thing. The same feeling came over me when he told me to lift up my skirt and bend over his table. That deep knowing that I will do it, fear of what would come next and shame that I was unable to say no. And that maybe I would not say no even if there wasn't a loan between us.

From then on, even when he told me to send him some document via email, I felt the same humiliation. Of course, it didn't help that from that day forward, he would never just send me a request for something in email or call me on the phone. No, he would call me to his room 'to ask me something', and when I came, he would stand behind me, push his hand in my panties and bury one of his fingers in my rectum.

He would stay like this for a few seconds, and then say something like: "Please print the memo I wrote and bring it to me to sign", remove his hand and return to his desk like nothing happened. By the time I returned to my desk, my panties were usually soaked.

The excitement I felt with him started on that day, as I was forcing my cramping bowel muscles to squeeze his cock, lodged deep in my butt. It hurt, it was uncomfortable, and more than anything else it was humiliating... but all of that together somehow made it exciting. As he allowed my ass to push him out, and then leaned against me, forcing his tool back inside, I put the finger of my right hand deep in my mouth, partly to prevent myself from screaming in pain, but partly to stop grunts of pleasure from escaping.

So he pushed in, and then I squeezed him out. And again. Again. Although squeezing him out with my hurting anus never became easier or less painful, his sliding in now almost didn't hurt at all. Which meant the pleasure intensified. We were doing it without words for a few minutes, when he said:

"Stand up, I want to feel your tits"

And I did, pushing myself upwards by my hands on his desk, his penis still lodged between my buttocks. As soon as I was vertical, his hands went under my grey sweater, finding and pulling my bra beneath my breasts. I do not have overly large breasts but they are enough to fill any men's hand and overflow a little. He grabbed them with both palms, squeezing and caressing at the same time, flicking the nipples with his fingers and kneading the soft flesh. Holding myself steady with both hands on the table, I couldn't help myself not to moan slightly as he continued his assault on my tits, at the same time increasing the rhythm of his trust in my ass, while decreasing the depth of penetration.

He would pull outwards for a few centimetres, then push back in for equal distance, and then repeat. He kept the rhythm for a few minutes, as my breath became shorter and shorter, and I was really close to the, when suddenly he trailed his right palm down my tummy and into my hairy crotch. Without stopping, he pushed two of his middle fingers inside my already well lubricated pussy, while pressing quite forcefully on my clit with his thumb.

"And... now... like... this...." He grunted while pushing into me from the front and back, his thumb strumming my clit, his fingers going deep in, then pushing upwards, and then out, while still pressing firmly on the upper walls of my vaginal passage. That part of me was very sensitive and those two fingers were where my focus went. I now barely felt their smooth entrance, my pussy totally drenched, and anyway not so tight -- I am a two-times mother in my mid forties -- but when he pressed them upwards, my crotch would light up with heat, and the second or two it took him to pull those fingers out felt like pure bliss. The hurt in my ass forgotten, the intensive feeling merging between the front and back of me threatened to topple me from my shaky feet in sensible half-height pumps. Suddenly, he squeezed my tit painfully, pinching the nipple firmly, and I push the fingers of my hand strongly into my mouth to prevent a cry from escaping. With his other hand, he squeezes my crotch, two fingers from the inside, the rest outside, my clit trapped within the squeeze, as he forcefully jerks his cock in my ass in short quick pushes.

The though 'He is coming in my ass' passes through my mind, as the sensations from my crotch blossom upwards. I feel like time has slowed while it seems heat has filled my belly to overflowing, black stars blossom in my vision and my body shakes violently -- not once or twice but for what feels like minutes - held firmly between his arms, torso and table.

When I stop shaking, he releases my tit, then my crotch, then his softening dick slides from my ass, and I barely remember to take my hand out of my mouth and grab the table for support as he steps away.

I feel a swat on my ass and he says "This was a good fuck. We can do it again."

And I feel dread of going through the same experience, at the same time as I feel a hidden thought deep within me thinking 'Yes! Yes! Again!'.

My anal muscle spasms, and I feel a drop of his sperm leaking from it, trailing down my thigh and stopping somewhere around my knee. And I think 'I would probably also end up paying the loan to my bank through my ass -- but only figuratively'.