Bed Talks Ch. 02

Story Info
His wife takes her stories one step further.
3.7k words
93.3k
74

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gggrena
gggrena
393 Followers

Friday night. Sarah and I were having dinner in a fancy restaurant, alone, as we occasionally did, when we noticed Allyson entering the premises. She was accompanied by a man whom neither of us knew. At first Allyson didn't notice us, but when we were spotted, I could see in her expression for a quick instant that she wasn't happy with our presence there. I'm not very fond of Allyson so, at any other day, the feeling would be mutual from my part, but this time I felt different. I wanted to see if a recent event could change the way my wife behaved before her friend.

We hadn't been with Allyson ever since Sarah's college reunion a few weeks before. That had been the day that I had discovered a few new things about my wife's past. Sarah had confessed to me, in the most unusual and detailed fashion, how she had seduced David, Allyson's boyfriend back in their college days. Although my response to her story had been quite positive as she was telling it, one issue had been troubling me since then. I found it easy to bear the knowledge of my wife's touching another man before we were together and, despite some initial reluctance, let her know how much I had been aroused by it; that wasn't a problem either. That night had been nothing more than an intimate and playful moment between two married people and there was nothing to be ashamed of. The easiness of mind with which Sarah seemed to have seduced her best friend's boyfriend caused my problem. The woman that I know and married with wouldn't backstab a friend so lightly, especially Allyson, a woman she cared for so much. There was something wrong in this picture, for sure... Nevertheless, I knew my wife too well to let this issue threaten our relationship or the trust I had in her.

Allyson introduced her date to us and then cordially left to her table without any sign of uneasiness from Sarah's part. On the other hand, I couldn't help myself from showing a mocking smile.

"What?!" my wife asked after noticing my reaction.

"All those long arguments about how I should give a chance to Allyson and get to know her better... Did she ever find out?"

Sarah didn't answer right away. For a moment I thought she didn't know what was talking about. But then she replied, "No, and let's keep it that way... ok?"

"I like when you're bad!" I teased her.

Sarah laughed and hesitated with her reply, "Ok..."

We hadn't talked much about this subject since that night, a few weeks ago. But now, with Allyson in sight, it was the perfect opportunity for me to explore some more.

"Didn't you ever regret it?"

"Do you really want to have this conversation in here?"

"Why not? She can't hear us," I argued. "I can't believe my own wife stole Allyson's boyfriend."

"I didn't steal her boyfriend," she quickly replied. "I just..."

Seeing the hesitation in her eyes, I pressed, "You just...?"

I was toying with Sarah, playing cat and mouse. I wanted to embarrass her, strip her from that self confidence that led her to tell me in detail how she had seduced another man.

"How many times did you seduce her boyfriend?" I insisted.

"Seduce? You make it sound so..."

"What would you call it?" I insisted.

Sarah waited a few seconds, as if she was trying to figure some way out of my enquiry, and then said, "Allyson isn't a saint at all..."

I knew it! My wife wouldn't seduce Allyson's boyfriend unless there had been a deeper reason. Maybe some sort of revenge... Allyson must've had her hands dirty too.

On the other side of the room, Allyson dined with her date unaware that we were talking about her. For the first time in a long time, I noticed the beauty in her. She had a very arrogant and pretentious personality and that's why I disliked her, but no one can deny that she is a very attractive woman. No matter our differences, I wouldn't mind having a piece of her... if I wasn't taken by Sarah, of course.

For a while I let my eyes and mind wander along Allyson's body. She is classy and discrete in her relationships, but my wife was her roommate, so she must've known something nasty. I focused my attention back to Sarah, only to find her staring at me. She seemed to know what was on my mind.

"What were you looking at?" she asked.

I didn't chicken out, "I was looking at Allyson."

"Why? I thought you didn't like her," Sarah insisted. Her tone seemed confrontational but her gaze was definitely playful.

"I'm wondering why she isn't 'a saint at all'."

"Are you surprised?"

"No, just curious... I bet you know a few stories about her, from the time you were roommates."

"I do," she shortly said.

Sarah had successfully changed the focus of the conversation from her to Allyson. I realized it but didn't mind.

"Care to share?" I tried with a visible naughty smile in my face.

"Sorry... no," she replied with a smile.

Too late for secrecy, her reluctance was a sham. Sarah was only stalling to get me even more interested.

"Did she seduce one of your former boyfriends, too?" I tried.

Sarah laughed as if my suggestion was ridiculous and teased me, "If you only knew..."

No matter what it was, Sarah didn't seem upset by it. In fact, she was using it to arouse my curiosity. My stare locked on my wife, begging for her to tell me what she knew.

Sarah leaned across the table, towards me, and whispered, "Once, she brought two guys to our apartment. Two strangers we had met a couple of hours before."

"Did she have sex with both of them?" I asked in disbelief.

Sarah ignored my question and continued smoothly, "They had been flirting with us in a bar nearby our college. Allyson wanted to know what a black penis felt like. She told me that herself, minutes before she invited them to go to our apartment."

"One of them was a black guy?"

"Both of them were."

"Did she have sex with both of them?" I insisted.

"Besides, this happened when she was already in a relationship with David. That's why I told you she was no saint."

I looked at Allyson and tried to imagine her in shameful acts with two strangers. An entire image of her, built in the last few years, had been shattered in a couple minutes. Underneath that pretentious and classy look there was a promiscuous nature. I had just acquired the most powerful weapon against her: knowledge about her past. Too bad I couldn't use it.

I didn't press Sarah any further. That wasn't the time or the place. Still, my mind couldn't let go of this new information. All of a sudden Allyson seemed much more interesting. My eyes repeatedly searched for her, reading every gesture she was making in front of her date. I even tried to come up with a convincing argument, an excuse in fact, to turn that night into a double date, so that I could be closer to Allyson and talk to her. In the end, nothing happened. Sarah and I left after a while and our unique interaction with Allyson was a simple nod of goodbye.

Later I made love with my wife with another woman in my mind. This obsession only ended when I fell asleep.

I woke up by the first rays of sunshine. It was early for a Saturday morning and Sarah seemed to be in deep sleep, so I decided to stay in bed a little longer and maybe surprise her later with a breakfast in bed. It didn't take long for my mind to focus on Allyson again.

According to Sarah, Allyson had cheated her boyfriend with two strangers only because she was curious about black men. What kind of woman does that? It's hard to get any sluttier than that... If she was capable of such brash behavior, who knew what else she had done? On the other hand, this didn't explain why Sarah seduced Allyson's boyfriend. Allyson may have been a slut, but this didn't excuse my wife's behavior either.

Meanwhile, Sarah woke up too and cuddled next to me.

"Good morning, my love," she sluggishly said.

I held her body tight against mine and her hand immediately searched for my crotch. Sarah smiled and released a happy moan, after finding my cock hard under my shorts. In a few seconds, our clothes were gone and she was on top of me. I let her place my cock inside of her before I asked the question that had been taking shape in my head:

"The day Allyson screwed those two guys... You were with her, right?"

Sarah looked at me in surprise. I bet she had been expecting this question in the night before, but not this early in the morning.

"I was with her in the club where we met them. Yes."

"And she invited them home?" I proceeded.

"Yes."

"And you went along with them."

Sarah was carefully teasing my curiosity. I could see apprehension and caution in her eyes, "Yes. I knew Allyson's intentions but I didn't want to leave her alone just yet."

This conversation was taking the wrong turn. I was beginning to suspect that my wife wasn't innocent in all of this.

"Those guys must have thought that you were also up to it."

"But I wasn't. I mean... I was enjoying the attention of those two older, manly guys back in the bar." She was arguing that she had no interest in those men, but the way she described them seemed to show otherwise. Then she calmly said, "But I had no intention of having sex with either of them. The sexual aspect was all Allyson's."

I believed her words and relaxed a bit. Thankfully, my wife's sexual ventures didn't include chasing black cocks in bars.

"What happened upstairs?" I continued.

At this point, Sarah's posture changed. She relaxed and slowly began moving her body up and down along my cock.

"We talked for a while. I intended to entertain them for a few minutes and then make a strategic exit." She paused for a moment but I could see that she hadn't told everything, "But then they started to make out."

Eager to hear more, I automatically asked, "Who?"

"Allyson and one of the guys," Sarah said.

"What did you do?"

"I didn't know what to do," she replied in a distressed tone of voice, but the libidinous movements of her hips on top of me didn't match her words. "Before I knew it, she had her hand inside his pants."

This account was starting to resemble a lot the story Sarah had told a few weeks before, but this time the main character was Allyson.

Absorbed by my wife's story and arousing movements, I couldn't stop repeating myself, "What did you do?"

"I got up from my chair and excused myself from the room." I let go a lengthy breath before she added, "Then Allyson asked me not to go."

Sarah's voice had shifted from a cold and informative tone to a warm and excited whisper. Her movements were also more intense. My wife was riding me with resolve and passion.

"Did you obey her?" I asked.

"Yes, I did!" she said and it sounded like a threat.

"You said you weren't interested in those guys," I confronted her with her earlier words.

"I wasn't interested," she replied with assertiveness. Then she continued, "I guess I thought she wasn't going through with her plan, at least not there in front of me. Her guy pulled his pants and underwear to his knees and..." Her last words had been said in a rush before an abrupt stop.

"You watched her give head to him?" I guessed.

"Yes," she replied.

Allyson cheats on her boyfriend. Sarah betrays Allyson. Allyson preys on black cock. Sarah openly watches it. I was having a hard time reconciling the women I thought I knew with these girl's actions. Who were these girls?

I remember my times of college. I remember hearing about wild girls doing crazy things. Most of the times, the stories were clearly exaggerated or malicious rumors. Allyson's must've been a bad influence on Sarah, there can't be any other explanation.

For a while, we remained in silence. I was both aroused and in shock with my wife's confessions. The idea of another woman asking my wife to stay around while she gives a blowjob was very erotic, to say the least. Sarah was now fully enjoying my cock inside of her. Her story was maybe exciting her even more than me.

With a continuous motion, I rolled both our bodies so that I could be on top from now on.

"It was Allyson's fault," she let go after a sexy moan.

"What was Allyson's fault?" I asked confused.

"I didn't want to... It was her fault."

Sarah was tormenting me, just like the last time.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I didn't want anything to do with Allyson's plan. But watching her suck on that cock..." Another sensual moan escaped her mouth, too suggestive to be spontaneous, and she added, "I was so horny."

At this point, I didn't need confirmation, but I still asked it, "Did you do it too?"

Sarah encouraged me, with her hands in my butt, to speed up my movements and then said in ecstasy, "Oh, yes... I did it. I sucked on that cock just as Allyson did. All my doubts were gone the moment I touched it with my lips."

I didn't know what to say or what to think. I couldn't believe she had been capable of doing it.

Her hands and words kept inciting me to fuck her harder and her enthusiasm had no limit. Sarah no longer cared about suspense and words were coming out of her mouth in small outbursts, "I couldn't see Allyson. But all I could think of was her next to me. Then I thought about those two guys... commenting and bragging later about how they had banged two white college chicks... My pussy was so wet..."

My wife was out of her mind. How could she say those things? How could she even think it? Who is this woman? Did this really happen or was she only describing a fantasy?

Sarah was feeding her arousal with her own words. Her body was wildly jerking under me, pursuing an impending powerful orgasm. Despite my current shock, I couldn't help myself from fueling her fire even more, "Did you like having your mouth full with black cock?"

Coincidence or not, after my words, Sarah's body exploded in pleasure and she let loose a wild moan. I roughly pushed my cock all the way inside of her, driven by a sudden desire to punish her, but all I got from her was an intense cry of approval. Then she hugged me tight, a silent request for me to stop, which I did.

For a moment we remained quiet, with my hard cock still inside of her and our bodies connected. One phrase kept repeating in my head in disbelief, "My wife was a slut! My wife was a slut!"

Sarah's hug loosened but I didn't break contact. Her hands returned to my butt and encouraged me to resume my movements, but much slower than before. Our cheeks were touching each other, her mouth was right next my right ear and she warmly whispered, "And then I heard Allyson say, 'No! Stop! No!'"

My wife's story wasn't over yet; a second round was coming.

Sarah continued, "Allyson was asking him to stop. At first, I didn't mind her because she didn't sound troubled. Then I heard her say, 'Do her!' and repeat it a couple of times. At first, I didn't realize what she meant. But then, I looked at her. She was staring at me and commanding her guy: 'Do her!'" Sarah's voice was sounding increasingly distressed, "Her guy obeyed her and he came to me."

I waited for her to continue her description but she didn't do it. Sarah was back to her teasing old self.

"What happened?" I whispered back.

"I didn't want it. No, no, I didn't want it! It had to stop," she said as if she was reliving the moment. "But then Allyson said to me 'Do them both!'

My eyes were wide open in disbelief. Allyson, that cunt, had turned my wife into a dirty slut! I hated her more than ever. However, despite my wrath, I wasn't immune to the eroticism of these two girls behavior and I could feel my cock getting harder than ever.

"It's getting bigger," Sarah said, confirming what I was feeling down below.

Once again, I couldn't hide my arousal, no matter how outrageous my wife's words were.

"It was Allyson's fault," she said once again with a sly tone. "I was mesmerized by her words. She tricked me."

"How could you?" I asked. I was trying to sound cold but it was only a mask to hide the true effect of her words in me.

Sarah read me perfectly and continued her story, "They positioned me on all fours. They were manhandling me at their pleasure. My guy presented his cock inches away from my mouth. Allyson's guy lifted my skirt and took my panties off from behind."

"Why didn't you stop them?" I insisted.

"I don't know. I couldn't think straight or react... Allyson was so determined and resolved," she replied.

Is that even a reason? Is that all that took for my wife to become a slut?

"Did you even know their names?"

"No," she openly admitted.

My imagination processed her words into images and my mind couldn't stop playing them: the woman that would become my wife at the mercy of two black-skinned strangers.

"What about Allyson?" I inquired.

"What about her?"

"Wasn't she the one interested in new experiences?"

"She was content to watch and command the boys," Sarah said as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "Then, the guy behind me pushed his big cock in. It was too late so I let myself go."

This isn't the kind of thing a guy wants to know about his wife. A husband always expects his spouse's past to be more respectful than this. Sarah's enthusiasm was out of control.

"Have you no shame?" I accused.

"Do you want me to keep it to myself?" she candidly replied.

Unable to say 'no' and unwilling to say 'yes', I kept my mouth shut.

Sarah didn't bother to wait more than a couple of seconds for an answer and continued, "I called for Allyson to join us, but she didn't come. She kept saying those awful things..."

I shouldn't have encouraged her, but the urge to know was stronger than my shame, "What things?"

"She told them that I had always wanted to be with two guys at the same time. And every time I moaned, she pointed out how much I was enjoying it."

"And were you?" I couldn't resist asking. No answer came from Sarah so I insisted, "Were you enjoying it?"

After a few more seconds of silence, she shamelessly said, "Yes, I loved it! I couldn't stop thinking I had two cocks in me."

I pulled my body back so that I could look at my wife's eyes. I couldn't believe what she was saying. She caressed the back of my head and continued, "Before the end, Allyson instructed them to take turns and change positions a few times."

"The end..." I automatically repeated as the images of Sarah being manhandled around by two faceless men showed up in my mind.

"That's when Allyson said 'Cum inside of her!'" Just when I thought that it couldn't get any worse, Sarah kept stunning me, "I had no boyfriend... I wasn't on the pill... I cried 'No!' but I didn't try anything to stop the guy from filling my pussy. I was mad, insane... I couldn't think straight..." Sarah was talking as if she was really trying to convince me that she had been out of her right mind. "I was willing to welcome his sperm inside of me, if Allyson didn't change her mind," she concluded.

I had no hope, "Did she change her mind?"

"No," Sarah replied with no sorrow in her voice. "At the last moment, he pulled his cock out and came all over my clothes. Besides my panties and shoes, I hadn't taken any of my clothes off."

I felt too numb to react. My hips never stopped pumping at a low speed but my facial expression was frozen. Sarah didn't stop looking at me either as if she was feeding on my shock and disbelief.

"The other guy mimicked the first, as if filling my clothes with sperm was a new sport," she added.

I was about to cum too. I didn't want her to be silent during these last moments before my ecstasy, so I asked the first thing that came to my mind, "Do you still have those clothes?"

Sarah must've thought that this was a kinky question and smiled, "I still have that skirt somewhere. I don't wear it anymore, but I think I can make an exception... someday..."

My wife was finishing her last words when I came. She smiled even more, satisfied by my pleasure. Then I collapsed on top of her, relishing those precious moments after my climax. Still, something was missing. Despite all that had been said, I still wanted to hear how her story ended, "What happened next?"

gggrena
gggrena
393 Followers
12