Bed Time

Story Info
It has been a long day.
914 words
4.19
16.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is time for bed my love. It has been a long day. You undo your robe and toss it the chair, not taking your eyes off me as you do. You walk towards me and undo my robe and toss it with yours. Your lips move to my shoulder, kissing and moving down the arm taking the strap of my nightie with you. You take my hand and place my fingers in your mouth, suckling them, not taking your eyes off my face. You move over to the other shoulder and kiss down my arm again taking the strap with you. As you do this the nightie falls down my body and expose my breasts to you.

.You lips finding my shoulder...kissing down my chest until your tongue grazes lightly across my breast tasting the hard nipple before sucking it into your mouth. Your arms go to my waist and you pull my naked body close to you. I can feel your cock growing harder beneath your boxers...aching to be free from the confines.

I move my hands to your waist and slide the boxers down over your hips and they fall freely to the floor,...you step out of them...not stopping the attention you are giving my breasts. My hand reaches for your hard growing cock. I can feel the precum already seeping from the tip. You stop what you are doing and stand with your eyes closed, enjoying what I am doing. A small moan escapes from your throat. I kiss down your chest to your tummy, getting on my knees before you. My thumb circling the head of your sensitive cock. My tongue grazes lightly over the tip. This is almost too much for you to handle and you groan loudly, calling me " Oh god Baby I love that. Makes me feels so good." I take your cock and suck it into my mouth. My tongue circling the tip and sucking on it. I can feel your hands on my head beginning to slowly move it back and forth and in small circles. Your hips begin to move as I suck your cock further into my mouth. You can feel it touching the back of my throat as I suck harder and your hips move faster. I know you are about to cum and I want you to...I want to taste you seed sliding down my throat. I suck faster, caressing your balls, rolling them in my hands, squeezing them. Then with one loud groan you cum in my mouth and I swallow it...tasting you. Your hips begin to slow but I continue to suck, licking your cock, back up to the tip to clean you up. I look up at you to see you watching me enjoy your cock in my mouth.

You pull me up to you. Your arms go around my waist and you kiss me long and tender, then with an urgency. You lead me over to the bed and lay me down. You begin your attention to my body, one I have waited for for so long. You place kisses and caresses in all the right spots. I begin to moan and squirm. You know what you are doing to me and you love it. You want me to beg for you and I do just that.

I look into your eyes, "Doug I want you to fuck me please. I want that long hard cock buried deep into my pussy. I want to have to shoot your hot load into me. Fuck me Baby." That's all you need to hear. Your cock had already come back to life and you were surprised at how soon it did. You spread my legs open and crawl between them. Taking your cock in your hand you tease my clit with the tip. It is glistening with my wetness. You slide the head in slowly then back out again, teasing me, knowing this is driving me crazy. You slide back in, a little further this time but still just as slow. You continue this a few times then suddenly you ram your cock into me hard and deep causing me to orgasm quickly. You begin the dance that lovers only know. The dance involving your cock and my pussy moving in rhythm together. Deeper and deeper you go. I wrap my legs around you, pushing you in and out of my pussy, picking up speed together. There are no sounds except for our bodies slapping together and our groans of pleasure. I know I am about to cum and I tell you this. This causes you to move your cock in and out faster and harder. I can feel the orgasm building. You scream "Baby I am going to cum. Oh my God. I am going to cum." And with that I came as well...our juices mixing together as we continue moving, milking your cock, wanting to leave you weak and lifeless. You collapsed on top of me after we both had an earth shattering orgasm, trying to catch our breaths.

You roll off of me and onto your back. A smile on your face. I reach for your cock which surprises you. But not as much as me taking it and putting it in my mouth, sucking you, tasting our passion combined together. I move up beside you and lay in your arms...legs intertwined, hands caressing each others body as we drift off into a peaceful sleep...