Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley smiled, "First I tell her I prefer cunt and then you eat mine."

"Really?" I asked, as she took my hand and led me into the kitchen, "Mom, we need to talk."

"About what, honey?" she asked, as she glazed some freshly baked homemade buns.

"I need to tell you something," she said, still holding my hand, but behind her back so it wasn't visible to her mom.

"What is it darling? Oh, hi... Jenny, isn't it?"

"Hi, Mrs. Swanson," I greeted with a warm nervous smile.

"Mom, I, um, it's a little surprising," Ashley said, her nerves clearly second guessing her decision."

"Oh, honey, you can tell me anything," she said warmly.

Ashley then just blurted it out, "Mom, I'm a lesbian."

There are so many ways the next words can go. Shock. Disgust. Surprise. Anger.

Yet, none of those described her next words.

Mrs. Swanson replied, her warm smile never breaking, "Well of course you are, your father and I have suspected that for a while."

"You knew?" Ashley asked, shocked that she was so transparent.

"Of course, I know my daughter," she said, moving around the counter and pulling Ashley into a hug, just as I let go of Ashley's hand.

"You're not worried that I'm a different person to what you expected or wanted?" Ashley asked, still unsure of the completely warm and supportive response.

Still holding her daughter in a warm embrace, she said, "Oh honey, you are you. You are no different because of your sexuality. You like cheerleading, you like dancing, you like shoes, you like pink, and now you like girls. You are no different now then you were 10 minutes or 10 days ago. When you were born your father and I both decided we weren't going to be those parents who would force our own selfish dreams upon you, like she has to go to college, or marry a man in a church and have babies by 25." She then moved back a bit to look in her daughter's eyes, as she stressed, "Although I do still expect grandchildren."

"Mom, I'm eighteen."

"Okay, not today then," she laughed. "It's the twenty-first century. You can marry the woman you end up loving and one of you can carry the baby."

"I'm happy you have it all planned out," Ashley laughed, as she pulled her mom back into a hug.

"It's a mother's role," Mrs. Swanson shrugged.

"If we are being completely honest," Ashley said, reaching back and finding my hand, "Jenny is more than a friend."

"She's your girlfriend, of course," Mrs. Swanson finished.

"And we're going to the Valentine's dance together," Ashley revealed.

"Oh dear, I'm so shocked and appalled, you scandalous girls," Mrs. Swanson smiled, pulling me into a hug.

"So, we're going upstairs to study," Ashley said, giving my hand a squeeze.

Ashley's mother made hand quotes as she mocked, "Study. Right."

"Mom!" Ashley gasped.

"Well, at least she can't get you pregnant," Mom added, seeming to enjoy the shock value she had on her daughter.

"Mom!" Ashley repeated.

"What? Can't I be a cool mom?" she asked.

"You're definitely a cool mom," I added, giving Ashley's hand a squeeze.

Mrs. Swanson turned to pull another set of buns out of the oven as we headed to Ashley's room.

As soon as we were in her room, Ashley said, "I can't believe she knew."

Deciding to pull her out of her own shock, I put my hands on her face and kissed her passionately.

After a couple of minutes of intimate kissing, Ashley took control and pushed me towards the bed. Her hand slipped under my skirt and directly to my very wet pussy. Her fingers slid effortlessly inside of me as our lips never broke contact.

I moaned into her mouth as she pumped two fingers in and out of me.

For a few minutes we kissed as she fingered me.

I had never come like this and although she was teasing me wildly, my orgasm continued to build until I was arching my back and beginning to fuck her fingers.

My orgasm imminent, Ashley broke the kiss, pulled her fingers out, and said, "Fuck, you're beautiful when you're close to orgasm."

"Am I not always beautiful?" I asked with a pout.

"You are perfection," she smiled, as she kissed me soulfully. She then moved to my neck, my ears, splattering me with tenderness, using my body like a pleasure canvas.

Ashley pulled my shirt off and cupped my tits while sucking on my hard nipples. As she sucked one, she rubbed the other with her fingers.

She sucked on my nipples so aggressively that it felt like she was trying to suck something out of my tits.

She then smiled and said, "Fuck, I'm hungry."

"I have something tasty down there that has been marinating for a while," I smiled playfully.

Ashley slithered down, kissing my stomach, before reaching my fevered pussy. "It smells delicious."

"It tastes even better," I promised.

She slid her fingers back inside me, surging deep in me as she devoured my cunt with her tongue and lips.

Each step of the journey was a long sensuous step to the ultimate orgasm.

Ashley knew how to make it last... how to bring me to the brink and then leave me hanging there, foaming at the cunt.

I gasped.

I moaned.

I begged. "Please, Ashley, I need to come so bad."

I raised my hips, trying to meet Ashley's tongue as my entire body was alive with sensation.

Ashley didn't give in to my pleading, even as I was about to explode.

Ashley's tongue aggressively ran up and down my slit, somehow going harder and harder with each lick and making my entire body twitch with each touch of the clitoris... which literally made my body jump.

Two fingers explored my cunt, tapping inside until suddenly she hit my g-spot and I screamed, "Oh my God! Right there."

"Come for me, my sexy slut," Ashley ordered, as she kept tapping my g-spot rapidly while moving her lips to my clit.

This was the machine gun of pleasure. My insides and outsides were literally exploding with fireworks as I went totally rigid and shook involuntarily as the pleasure became rapture, and the rapture became explosion and I flooded like an overcharged geyser all over Ashley's face.

As the pleasure swirled inside me, and erupted out of me, I never wanted this to end. I wanted Ashley sucking on my pussy for the rest of my life, and I'd die a happy, happy girl. Well, I also wanted to return the favour... eating her pussy and getting her off equally exhilarating.

Ashley eagerly drank all of my excessive juices as they flowed out of me and directly into her mouth.

I lay there completely spent... my entire body feeling like mush.

Ashley kept licking throughout my euphoria until she moved up and kissed me again. I could taste myself on her lips.

As I looked into her eyes, I thought, This is what making love is. This was completely different from fucking or serving. Each was a part of me, the three combined making me whole.

I said, "You completely usurped all the energy out of my body."

"I have never enjoyed pleasing someone like I just did now," she said.

"It was the most exhilarating pleasure I have ever felt," I admitted. "Now I have to return the favour."

"Sometimes it's completely satisfying just to give pleasure," she said, kissing me again. She rolled beside me and just cuddled as she tenderly kissed my neck and played leisurely with my nipples.

"I am definitely falling in love with you," I said, feeling so completely at home in her arms, in her bed.

"I'm definitely already in love with you," Ashley replied back, just as my phone buzzed, telling me I had an email.

"Well, I was trying to be sweet," I said, kissing her again.

When she broke the kiss, she reached for my phone and handed it to me.

"It's an email," I said. "can I use your computer? I hate reading things so small."

"Sure," she agreed, getting off the bed and grabbing her laptop. She brought it to me and I logged into my e-mail.

"It's from Governor Greene," I said.

"Oh, let me read it too," Ashley said, scooting beside me.

"Governor Greene got a call from Brittany and she wants us to go to LA tonight until Friday lunch time. She's going to call our moms to tell them we're going to her campaign office for a few days. She is giving us the heads-up."

"Oh Jeez, we're leaving tonight? That's way quicker than I anticipated. What should I even pack?" Ashley asked, suddenly giddy, and standing up.

"It's in the email," I said. "It says just wear something to the airport and something on the way back. Apparently Brittany will look after all our needs."

Ashley laughed, "In other words we likely won't need any clothes."

"Likely not a lot, except for a few bells and ribbons," I agreed, shocked that Brittany expected us to be in LA tonight. I mean that was crazy. We were going to miss almost an entire week of school... likely to be sex slaves for the most famous female celebrity in the world. So fucking surreal!

Ashley packed a few things in a small bag. A change of clothes and some pajamas.

"Pajamas?" I questioned, with a playful look.

"What would Mom say if I didn't at least take these?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah, I guess you can't explain you're going there to be a sex slave for Brittany Banes," I agreed.

"Just the idea seems too unbelievable to be real," Ashley said.

"I know," I agreed, still trying to process the surreal world I was living in. "The flight is in three hours. And a limo is picking us up at my house in an hour and a half."

"Oh, wow, apparently, Brittany Banes lives in her own world of time," Ashley said.

"Ashley!" Mrs. Swanson called from downstairs

"Maybe she has spoken with Governor Greene?" I said.

"This may be too much for her in one day," Ashley said, as I got off her bed and found my shirt.

"Do I look thoroughly fucked?" I asked, still feeling weak at the knees.

"Oh trust me," Ashley smiled wickedly, "that was just an appetizer."

"You'll kill me with pleasure," I said.

"What a way to go," Ashley said, as we headed to the kitchen.

As soon as we arrived, Mrs. Swanson asked, "Do you know who I just got off the phone with?"

"Madonna?" Ashley guessed.

"Someone even more famous," she said, clearly stunned by whatever she'd just been told.

"I was just on the phone with Governor Greene," she said. "Why didn't you tell me you volunteered to help in her Presidential campaign office?"

"I only just put my name down a few days ago. I didn't think I would get picked, a lot of people signed up and they were only going to take a few," Ashley lied. "But then we were invited to a special fundraiser this past weekend."

She was so excited. I mean who wouldn't be. Governor Greene was potentially the next President... and that would make her the first female President. She beamed, "That's wonderful. Can you imagine how this will look on your college applications?"

"So you're okay with us going to work with her for the week and missing school?" Ashley asked.

"Of course. This is a great opportunity! She says you'll be staying in a hotel in the city and arrive back on Friday, in time for the Valentine's Day dance," Mrs. Swanson said. She then looked at me, "I hear you're going too."

I smiled, "Yes, we're a team package."

Ashley smiled and kissed me right in front of her mom, "Yes, we are."

"We need to get going to my place," I said. "Someone is picking us up in under ninety minutes."

"Oh, okay," Mrs. Swanson said, excitedly.

Ashley gave her mom a hug and a kiss on her cheek and said, "Thanks for being so cool, Mom."

"Like Jenny said, I'm the cool mom," she smiled. "Have a good time, girls."

"We will," Ashley said, her tone implying something nefarious.

We drove to my house talking about how crazy, how surreal this entire thing was.

As we pulled up, we saw Karen's car in the driveway.

We got out and Ashley said, "Oh, this could get interesting."

"You have no idea," I said, worried what we might actually walk into.

I opened the door and heard words I never thought I would hear.

"Oh yes, fuck my asshole, Mistress," my Mom was begging loudly, clearly in the throes of rapture.

"Karen is your Mom's Mistress too?" Ashley asked.

"It's a long story," I sighed, walking in and calling out to let Mom and Karen know I was there. "Mom, are you home?"

"In...here...Honey," Mom responded, stretching the words out over about fifteen seconds.

We stepped into the living room to see Mom naked except for thigh high stockings, as usual, straddling Sabrina and bent over as Karen fucked her ass with a strap-on.

"Hey, sluts," Karen smiled, as she looked at us.

"Hi, Mistress," I replied, as I watched Mom getting double penetrated. It is one thing for Mom to tell the story of how she ended up being Karen's submissive... it's another to walk in on her getting double penetrated.

Karen enjoying being back in control, ordered, "Now fuck back hard and take this cock deep in your ass, Mommy-slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Mom replied, close to an orgasm and willing to do anything to reach it... just like I had an hour ago in Ashley's bedroom.

Ashley was watching my Mom get double penetrated in complete awe.

Karen said, "Sit down, sluts, we need to talk."

Ashley and I obeyed, Ashley unable to stop watching, while I tried not to watch.

"So I had a long talk with Mistress Megan and then came to see you, but you weren't home. Of course your Mom was, so I simply snapped my fingers and pointed to the floor. She obeyed and I asked if she wanted to be my Mommy-slut slave and what did you say, Ms. Wyatt?"

Mom was so close to orgasm, her cheeks were red, her moans loud, as she answered, "Oh, Goooodddddd... yes... I begged to be Mistress Karen's pet again... I want to be her slut forever... fuck me more, Mistress, fuck my ass more... I must obey her... I can't say no... I'm so sorry... sweetheart... your Mom is a submissive slut... Mistress is just too good to resist "

I smiled, wanting to make sure Mom understood I was okay with it, "I know, Mom. Mistress Karen is impossible for me to resist, too."

I was in awe that the entire time Sabrina was silent, just lying there,

Karen pulled out, sat on a chair, and ordered, "Ride this cock in your ass, Mommy-slut."

I watched Mom get off the floor, quickly straddle Karen and drop her body on the cock, taking the entire seven inches in her asshole. It was nasty... it was also fucking hot. Mom really showed her flexibility as she moved her nylon-clad feet onto Karen's thighs and began bouncing on the cock, resting her arms on the chair for balance.

Mom devoured the entire cock in her ass as she oddly smiled, "Oh hi, you must be Ashley."

"Um, hi," Ms. Wyatt," Ashley greeted awkwardly.

"It's nice to finally meet you," Mom smiled.

"You too, Mrs. Wyatt," Ashley nodded.

"You're beautiful," Mom complimented, without losing a beat.

"Um, I think I should leave until you two are finished," I said, finding this very awkward... even more so because it was really turning me on.

"Nonsense, slut," Karen said. "You will wait until your mother comes. It would be rude of you to leave before then."

To make things weirder, Mom asked, while still engulfing the entire cock in her ass, "So how was yesterday?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," I said, stunned that she was trying to have a regular conversation while being sodomized in front of her own daughter.

"Tell me," Mom said.

"Well, it's a long story," I said.

"Tell us, slut," Karen demanded.

So I did. Retelling meeting Governor Greene, ending up being waitresses at her fundraiser on the weekend, and ending up being auctioned off to Brittany Banes. I then explained that someone was coming to pick us up in under an hour and we would be gone until Friday.

"No way," Karen said, as she pushed Mom back onto the floor and began really fucking her.

"Oh yes, I'm so close," Mom moaned.

"Ashley, crawl under your girlfriend's mother and eat her cunt," Karen ordered.

Ashley looked at me.

I looked back with complete disbelief.

"Just kidding," Karen said. "Sabrina, get under the slut and get licking."

Sabrina obeyed, as I gave a huge sigh of relief. I wasn't sure I was ready to share my girlfriend with my Mom... fuck, my life had gotten weird fast.

Mom was breathing heavy and I watched in perverted awe until she came.

"Yes, ream my asshole in front of my daughter," and "God, I'm a dirty Mommy-slut," and finally, "I'm so close. May I come, Mistress?"

Karen said, "Jenny, your mother can't come until you give her permission."

Mom instantly begged, "Please, Jenny, let your slut mother come, baby."

I don't know why, but I didn't let her come right away. Instead I said, "You can beg better than that."

"You devious slut," Karen said, amused.

Mom doubled her efforts, "Please, Jenny, Mommy needs to come so bad. I'll do anything, honey. I'll be your Mommy-pet anytime you want. Just let me come like the bimbo anal three-hole cunt-licking slut I am."

I was stunned by her words... stunned to the core by her offer of being submissive to me. I quickly gave her permission, "Come, Mommy-slut, come right now. And thanks for the gift: now I own you."

"Thank you, Mistress Jenny," Mom screamed, as she instantly came, collapsing into Sabrina's cunt.

I glanced at Ashley, who was not only watching the sex scene with my mother intently, but had her fingers frantically rubbing her pussy.

"I'm going to pack my bag," I said, rattled, and with wetness leaking out of me.

"Well at least your girlfriend is enjoying the show," Karen called out as I stared at Ashley, clearly close to her own orgasm..

Ashley apologized weakly, "I'm sorry Jenny, but your mom is as gorgeous as you, and this was insanely hot."

Instead of packing, I quickly went to Ashley, and replaced her fingers with my tongue.

Ashley moaned, "Oh yes, lick me, baby."

"Like Mommy-slut, like daughter-slut," Karen mused.

Ashley didn't take two minutes to come on my face, as I finally got what I had been craving since we were in her bedroom.

I licked up her cum and then looked at the clock. I gave her a quick kiss and rushed upstairs. I packed a bag without any underwear and changed into a fun sundress with the idea of joining the mile high club tonight. Of course, I included a pair of mocha thigh highs. As I did, I couldn't help but wonder Why had I gotten so wet and horny from watching my mother?

When I returned downstairs Mom was licking Sabrina's pussy and Ashley was licking Karen's.

"You all packed then?" Karen asked.

"Yes, Mistress Karen," I replied, "Governor Greene made it clear we wouldn't need any clothes other than what we came with and left with."

"Come share my pussy with your girlfriend until you need to go," Karen ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, moving to Karen and leaning over Ashley to lick her clit while Ashley tongue fucked her.

As I did, Karen moved her hand around and grabbed my ass.

"Oh my. Jenny, why did you take your panties off?" Karen asked.

"I wanted to surprise Ashley on the plane," I lied.

"Sweet thought," Karen agreed, "but I think there's another reason."

"They were soaked," I admitted, knowing I was never a good liar.

"Really," Karen said amused, "but the only thing happening here since you got home was mommy-slut and me fucking. That couldn't have turned you on, could it?"

My face burned red.

Thankfully, Karen didn't push me any further and for the next ten minutes Ashley and I double teamed Karen's cunt and Mom got Sabrina off.

"Wow, that was amazing, sluts," Karen said, as she recovered from a rather intense orgasm.

"It's always a pleasure," I smiled.

Karen said, "All that ass fucking and coming actually got me hungry. Mommy-slut, do you think you could make up some dinner?"