Bedmate Wonder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Certainly, there had been many creations over the years of a similar nature. Sex-droids, gene-dolls designed for brothels - if technology was available, humankind would find a way to exploit it for some kinky purpose. The truth was, Irina wasn't kinky. Having a boy-toy - a real, true boy-toy - might be some women's idea of an ideal situation, but it wasn't hers. Yuri was sentient, intelligent... and sweet. She felt she needed to go slowly with this odd creation that had dropped into her life.

Her reasoning was sound - as odd a creation as Yuri was - in terms whatever humanity he possessed, he was a child - a teenager at best. Though he was not driven by typical human hormones, he was still a 'person' who was developing in emotional and physical ways.

In terms of physically, Irina was daily surprised at Yuri's transformation. One day, she looked up into his eyes and saw that she didn't need to look up quite as far because he wasn't quite as tall. A couple of days later, she awoke with her hand on his chest and stroked it softly to find a small amount of hair which she played with lovingly. It was a couple of hours later before she realized the chest hair hadn't been there the day before.

There were other small differences in his appearance. His physique had become more defined. She finally had to snap a couple of pics before and after. It was like doing a 'what's different in this picture' quiz.

Not only was he becoming more human, at least on the surface, he was also altering daily in the ways he was human.

"Yuri," said Irina one day - not sure if it would offend him. "Have you ever noticed that... that you are different sometimes? For example, I think your hair used to be darker."

"Yes," agreed Yuri. "It is perplexing. I think I am still learning, but now I am learning for you."

"How do you mean?"

"I cannot describe it. I simply know that when you react positively, I change. When you don't, I change back. For example, I was reading about facial hair the other day. My face began to grow stubble, a small amount. Your subconscious response, I believe, was not favorable - so it seems I will not be growing a beard. "

"I see."

Irina mused on the fact that Yuri was evidently transforming into her ideal man.

Their first lovemaking session happened just as one would hope for in a regular relationship. It was both a surprise, but also something that felt inevitable.

It was the morning before she was due to haul things to the smelting base. They had finished the bundling and packing. All the materials were tied into huge mass of material and nudged to edge of the asteroid field. One of the funny things about stellar freight and materials was there wasn't much need for containers if one wasn't going into atmosphere. All that was really needed was a good containment net and proper separation of materials. Of course, there were the cylinders for He-3 and Tritium, but packed properly, those just went into the mix.

With the bundle together, Irina and Yuri returned to the station for a lovely meal (for Irina) and then she took a luxurious steam shower, knowing she would be able to replenish her water supplies at the smelter.

She emerged relaxed and drowsy and crawled into bed with Yuri. The funny thing was since his awakening - between the heavy work load and the caution around Yuri, she had experienced very little sexual release. Now, lying with her head on Yuri's shoulder, playing with his chest hair, and feeling his warm body against hers which felt as real as one could imagine, she felt a very, very strong urge. Her hand was on his belly and she was fighting the subconscious temptation to let it drift lower.

"Yuri," she whispered."

"Yes, Irina?"

"Remember how I told you it wasn't good to walk around with a huge erection?"

"Yes?"

"Even though it is down, can you still make it go up?"

In answer, her hand was suddenly nudged a bit by the appendage in question.

"Like this?" he asked.

"Yes, like that."

"Irina," asked Yuri with a hint of excitement in his voice. "Are we going to do like they do in the vids?"

"Yes Yuri," she said, leaning up to kiss him. "But not like in the sex vids. Like in the romcom vids.

He seemed a little confused.

"Do you mean we're going to start having sex and then the camera will switch to another scene?"

"No silly," she said.

She reached down to feel his lovely, manufactured cock. It was a curious mix between the texture of the Ultravibe and human skin. All the same, it felt lovely.

'No," she said. "We are going to take this softly and gently. It is your first time. We must do this right."

She crawled on top of him and began kissing him fiercely. As they kissed, his hands drifted over her body. He had learned well in their lessons. His hands were exploring her body, reacting to her reactions. She could not wait any longer and pushed down on him, sighing as he pushed his way into her.

"Oh, that feels good," she gasped as he worked further in. "It's been so long. So, so long. Ooh!"

He had just thrust the remainder of his length into her, surprising her.

"Did I do wrong?" he asked, concerned. "I just... I had seen men do such things, or at least it seemed so, even in the romcoms."

"No, you did fine."

She kissed him tenderly and they began to move together.

It wasn't much different than any two lovers discovering each other's bodies for the first time. They tried different rhythms, different movements, and soon found a good pace and angle that was pleasing.

"I am enjoying this," murmured Yuri. "As is appropriate in the human anatomy, I have developed many nerve endings down there and there is a great amount of pleasure coursing through my body."

"I'm glad," replied Irina. "Perhaps then, you might like this."

She gave his cock a squeeze with her pussy and he moaned.

"Yes, I do. I would not object if you wished to do that again."

After more lovemaking, they rolled over and he lay on top of her. As he pushed his cock into her, he made a startling question.

"May I ask, Irina. Does the size of my penis please you?"

"The size? Are you sure you're not really human?"

"Why," inquired Yuri.

"Because every human male is so obsessed with size. Look Yuri, size really doesn't... do you mean, you could change it?"

"I am not locked into any form, Irina. I am only here for you."

"Well," she said, grinning, "it wouldn't hurt to try."

"Here?" asked Yuri. "How is this?"

She felt him fill her up a bit more.

"Well, I wouldn't know unless you moved."

He began thrusting in and out of.

"Oh, gods yes," cried Irina as he began thrusting within her for the first time lying atop her.

"That's good," she moaned. "So good. So good... oh! Too much, Yuri. A little smaller please."

"Very well, Irina."

He adjusted his size and began sliding in and out again. With her guidance and responses, they soon found the perfect 'fit'.

Their lovemaking increased in pace. Soon, Yuri was sliding his full new length in and out of Irina at a blistering, inexhaustible rhythm. The climax which she had been putting off for many weeks was approaching the boiling point. As Yuri increased his speed to an unimaginable pace, Irina cried out a nearly painful moan.

"Oh Yuri, stop!" she gasped. "I need, I want... Oohh!"

Yuri stopped and watched on in wonder as Irina's eyes rolled back into her head and she was both paralyzed and rocked by convulsions of bliss.

"Oh Yuri," she finally said as the orgasms subsided. "That was just unbeliev...! Oh my god, what was that?"

Irina had felt vibrations in her pelvis, emanating from where Yuri was still inside of her.

"Was it pleasurable?" asked the mannequin.

"Yes, but..."

"It occurred to me that since I am without the limitations of an exact human anatomy, it might be pleasurable for you to experience similar sensations as those you feel with the Ultravibe."

"You can do that?"

"I just did, Irina."

He began vibrating his cock again and Irina gasped in pleasure.

"Oh gods, Yuri," she moaned.

"Judging by the look your face, it might appear you are climaxing again. Is it possible to do so, so soon?"

"Can't...talk...right...now," moaned Irina. "Oh gods, oh gods, oh GODS!"

She squealed in overwhelming pleasure as she was crippled with another series of orgasms which lasted several minutes.

"Oh, please Yuri, stop," she begged. "Please, please, it is too much!"

"I'm sorry," apologized Yuri. "I did not know there could be too much pleasure."

"Something changes," explained Irina, still gasping. "After someone climaxes, it's like the body says it has had enough."

"I see."

Yuri rolled over onto his back and Irina snuggled into him.

"Yuri, can I ask - are you able to cum? To have an orgasm?"

"I have thought much upon that," mused Yuri, "and I still have not learned how. It does not matter, however. I am pleasing you, and that's what I feel I am here for."

"Hold it right there, mister," said Irina. "An Ultravibe - I'm not too concerned about its pleasure. But for someone who makes love to me like you just did - I get pleasure from their pleasure."

"I see," said Yuri. "Then I will endeavor to learn how to experience a physical climax. Would you like it complete with an expulsion of seminal fluid?"

"Well yeah," said Irina. "That's half the fun?

"Very good," said Yuri. "The station has distinct records of the composition of seminal fluid, I will encourage my body to ascertain the creation of such a substance."

***

The next day, Irina bade farewell to Yuri. He had wanted to come with her to the smelting station, but she had explained the station had sophisticated scanners for any sort of life form which would undoubtedly detect him - and he would be a very difficult life form to explain.

As Irina made the convoluted journey to the smelter, taking several detours to hide her base location, she had a lot of time to muse on the sex with Yuri. It had been mind-blowing - but there had been something more. Yet, Irina knew it was something beyond that. Yuri was a friend as well. In the past months, they had worked side by side as friends or partners do. Though his questions about humans had been incessant, they had also been full of care and concern.

She wondered if she was falling in love with a doll. Stranger things had happened, she supposed. There had been matings of humans with Nebulons, and though Nebulons shared base genetic material, genetic engineering and mutations had altered them so much that their physical form was very far from human. Yuri was caring, intelligent, and more human in form and manner every day. She decided to simply savor these times and contemplate the morality or appropriateness of their relationship at a later time.

***

Smelting bases were fascinating creations of the space. Once exploitable asteroid belts were found, it became advantageous to have processing stations close by to save on fuel expenditures. First, the smelting station, then shipbuilding plants would crop up. The Tangentian system had proven to be one of the richest systems ever discovered. Though there were many dangers involved in mining, both the natural and the human kind, there were few professions as potentially lucrative as belt mining.

Irina had been doing very well - covering her expenses (which were considerable) and putting aside a good amount every cycle. However, she had yet to find the mother lode. In her pocket was a small spool of glimmering wire that she suspected represented the key to her retirement to the Ocean planet called Summer, renowned for its siren life forms and the unique race of humans fostered by the indigenous ocean inhabitants. She already had a deposit in for a small island. She suspected the contents of the thunder egg could represent the remainder of her payment.

Drifting in the middle of nowhere, often with billions of credits worth of material aboard, there was nowhere with tighter security than a smelting base - often exceeding that of military stations. As haphazard as smelters looked from space with bundles of raw and finished materials attached at all angles, there were few places as orderly or regimented as smelters.

"Miner Irina Ivanov, I.D. X-Ray Tango Niner Niner Seven requesting dock access for delivery of raw materials."

"Material list?"

"Helium-3, Tritium, aluminum, titanium, copper, gold, and several other lightweight metals. The fusionable and fissionable materials are safely contained. Only myself aboard the sled."

"Very good," said the dock master. "Stand by for scanning of your sled and materials."

"Standing by."

After several minutes, scanning was cleared, and she was directed to a dock. She gave her cargo a final push and watched the always-fascinating procedure as the bundle sailed into the capture net and it was drawn inside. Once it was secured on the floor, she flew the sled in and parked it on the shelf to the side. Before she was even out of her flight harness, she heard the all-clear alarm indicating that pressurization was complete and the scurrying begin. Excited howls started and the Hanumen were at work. She watched out of the window of her sled as the monkey-like creatures began leaping about and separating out the different bundles and containers, tossing them in the low gravity and sending them to the proper processing channels.

Hanumen were one of the most endearing and joyful products of the genenj (genetic engineering) phase of the universe. The engineers had started with primate foundations, mixing the intelligence and strengths of several species including chimps, apes, and orangutans. From there, they had spliced in the olfactory, obedience and loyalty of dogs. There were few more gregarious beings to be around. Irina had considered hiring one from the Hanuman guild to take with her to the station - but most Hanuman's chafed when forced to wear suits for too long and they also were more social and preferred to be in groups with each other.

"Hello Irina Lady!" shouted Lester, the gang boss who she had met twice before. "Good haul! Very good haul! You should be most proud!"

The Hanumen were scurrying over the huge bundle and parceling out the different pieces. So strong were their noses, scanners weren't even needed for the separation process.

"Good aluminium," shouted one female Hanuman after sniffing a bundle.

She tossed it unerringly to a large male who stood beside receiver chutes where all the ore went to be processed. Though her materials wouldn't be smelted for a few days, the scanners were able to tell by mass and composition within a few grams how much she'd brought in. There was a credit counter flashing her numbers on the far wall.

Lester hopped over to her with a big smile on his face and gave her a huge hug.

"You work hard, Irina Lady!" he said with admiration. "One person, bring all this. Big time haul. Big time haul!"

"Thank you, Lester."

Suddenly Lester started sniffing the air and then turned to Irina herself. Soon enough, his nose landed on the pocket where the spool of wire was hiding.

"Speaking of big haul," he said. "Irina Lady finds tasty gold type thing. Most very tasty. Most very money-full. Come here."

Lester reached into his pocket and pulled out a small spray bottle. He spritzed Irina down with a cinnamon smelling concoction.

"I cover smell of that in pocket from other Hanumen. Not because steal, because excitement-cause. Be most careful, Irina-Lady," he said softly. "People bad-thinkers have looking for richness thoughts. Jump claim in big space no one knows."

He whispered even more softly so there was no chance anyone could hear over the din of the dock, even with listeners.

"Miss Irina Lady, take this finding to Nelondo-Johnson-Man. Nelondo big-heart, good-heart honest man. Treat miners fair - always secret keeping."

"Thanks for the advice, Lester," said Irina, giving him a hug.

If a Hanuman said someone was 'good-heart honest', it was someone who was absolutely beyond reproach. It was a point of pride for Irina that the Hanumen were so fond of her, because even with their genetic disposition toward friendliness, they were instinctively accurate judges of character. If someone was merely treated with indifference by Hanumen, that was a person to steer clear of.

The fact that this Nelondo Johnson had Lester's approval, he was undoubtedly the broker to approach with the contents of the thunder egg.

Less than fifteen minutes later, her entire haul had been sorted and shipped off. Yuri had indeed proven useful, for her credit count was nearly twice that of any previous drop off. Bolstered by Lester's olfactory analysis of the contents of her pocket, she punched up the tip amount for the Hanumen... which was the equivalent of a week's worth of wages for the crew. A joyful howl went through the ranks and they swarmed her, hugging her warmly.

"Good heart lady! Good heart lady!" they cried and broke into a fierce, animalistic tribal dance around her.

As she made ready to depart, Lester called aside a friendly-faced female and pulled them aside.

"Miss Irina Lady, I am pleased to be showing you daughter of mine, Bimi. Bimi be taking you special to Nelondo-Johnson-Man. She take you service trails where no sniffers find you out. Careful time is now. Understand, Bimi?"

"Bimi understands, father."

Bimi took Irina by the hand and led her to small entrance through which Irina had to duck. It lead into the long, low-G corridor that served that part of the smelter base.

"Irina Lady follows Bimi," said the amiable female. "Say up speak if Bimi jumps too fast."

Having been a miner for many years, the low G environment wasn't too much of a challenge for Irina- though Bimi's superior muscles certainly did challenge her in terms of speed. Bimi glanced back now and again, and finally came to rest waiting for Irina to catch up.

"Irina lady good jump climber," said Bimi, smiling. "Maybe we go make you honor-like Hanuman."

"I am pleased to hear you say that," said Irina, panting. "Your kind is good."

"Bimi thanks you for kind words," said the Hanuman female.

They soon neared a branching corridor. Bimi eyed the multi-directional pathways carefully before pulling Irina down a darker side hall. They arrived at a non-descript looking service hatch and Bimi tapped out a unique rhythm with a wrench from her belt. An answering tap was heard on the other side and the hatch opened, revealing an old man wearing huge magnifying spectacles.

"Bimi friend sends greetings from Lester..."

"Get in, get in," said the man, looking down the passageway suspiciously. "We'll talk inside."

They pulled themselves in and felt their bodies sink to the heavier floor in gravgen. The old man lifted his spectacles and eyed them.

"Good to see you Bimi," he said, hugging the Hanuman with affection. "What has Lester sent me today?"

"Bimi doesn't know, other than Irina-Lady good-heart climb jumps most good, and even through cinnamon - Irina-Lady has tasty metal on her person."

"I see," said Nelondo with a raised eyebrow. "Well, zip-lipped about that, yes Bimi?"

Bimi raised up proudly.

"Bimi best zip-lipped on this or any smelter base," she said, smiling. "Bimi leave now. When Bimi go here again?"

"Very good, Bimi. Thank you. Come back in half an hour."

After Bimi left, Nelondo began flipping switches all over his highly mechanized workroom and checked several detection devices.

"Now then, Irina, is it?"

"Yes, sir."

"Irina, we are as secure as is possible in here. Why don't you show me this 'tasty' find the Hanumen have already sniffed out?

Irina pulled out the spool of metal wire and watched Nelondo pull out the wire and put it through the basic tests.

"Woo-ee," he muttered. "Not gold, not platinum. Sure as hell is rich looking. Tasty indeed. Whaddaya think you've got here, Irina?