Bedroom Bondage

Story Info
Bacardi's lead to bondage.
1k words
3.59
38.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my third Bacardi Breezer last Saturday night when I looked in John's eyes and saw a wicked gleam staring back at me. A look that make me cower and slowly start to move backwards. He smiled when he saw my fear and although I was quite afraid of what naughty sexual adventure he'd take me on tonight my cunt betrayed me and started to tingle.

His look alone backed me into our bedroom I started to think of possibilities he could do to me while he locked the door - roleplays...toys...new positions... new partners the possibilities where endless.

"Get naked and get on the bed you whore" His voice was demanding and sounded slightly slurred although it was probably my drunk hearing rather than his drunk speech. I did as I was told and felt so vulnerable laying there under his dominate gaze.

He went to a draw and pulled out 4 silk ties, my eyes widened as he started to tie my wrists and ankles to the bed posts I was instantly unable to move and the helplessness I felt made my cunt start to drip.

Once John was convinced I was tightly secured his hands started to roam over my entire body. He started at my cheek softly stroking my face, trailing down with the tips of his fingers to the base of my neck. His tantalizing fingers lingered on my neck as he slowly applied pressure cutting off my air supply and feeding off the fear in my eyes. My rapid gasps were pleas for him to stop, but my eyes silently begged him to continue.

The feelings we shared were of the purest form of a master/slave relationship. My purpose in life is to make my love/master happy, my struggles and my pain is his pleasure and it becomes an honor for me to serve him.

His groping hands traced my curves down my body stopping only once to pinch and twist my nipples. I couldn't help writing under his sensuous touch. John noticed my growing frustrations and simply laughed, patting me on the head and tell me I was a "good little slut."

John striped down teasing me with his rock hard cock, slapping it up against my face and tits. He bent over and grabbed his belt off the floor. John got on top of me, laying his strong body on top of mine. I could feel his hardness pressing up against my longing cunt as his hands slide the black leather belt around my neck. I looked up into his eyes and seeing his desire made me speak up "please, oh please tighten it, harder please I'm begging you" My voice was suddenly lost as I felt the tightness on my fragile neck increase. John's words captured both of our feelings "your life is in my hands, I could kill you now – no one would know, oh your such a filthy girl, your nothing more than a worthless dog, NOW BEG ME FOR AIR" My cunt was so wet now it was dripping down my legs, I looked up at John staring meaningfully into his eyes and mouthing my plea for air unable to speak out-loud. He pulled the belt tighter for a moment, just long enough for the idea of death to fill my mind then finally released it. His lips dove to my tits, sucking on my sensitive nipples, grazing them with his teeth biting down simply to hear my screams.

John's fingers slid down my body as he asked me in a mocking voice how badly I needed it. I was so consumed with need I whimpered and rambled oh about how horny I was and without warning John rammed his hard prick into my cunt. I orgasmed on the first thrust my need and his authoritativeness pushed me over the edge. John seemed not to notice or care, He kept ramming it in over and over using me as his personal play thing, all the while telling me I was as worthless as shit and didn't even deserve his cock. His vicious words and vigorous pumping kept me in a constant state of orgasm. I struggled against my bonds wanting to hug him, wanting to claw his back wanting to grab his sexy ass and force him in me deeper as deep as possible.

I wanted to hurt for him, I wanted him to see my tears and cum because of my suffering. I wanted, no needed to serve him. John read my mind and grabbed my tits, his nails dug into my soft flesh drawing small drops of blood, I bit my bottom lip trying to hold back my tears and silence my scream, trying to show him I could take more to please him, His grasp tightened and I couldn't hold it any longer I screamed out, a cry of a small wounded child. John instantly exploded in me, squirting his cum deep inside me.

He moaned loudly as he came down from his orgasm and lay on top if me resting for a minute to get his breath back, I tried to hug him, but was still unable due to my restraints. John laughed as he propped himself up on his elbows, and smiled at me. He leaned in as if to kiss me, but instead he spit on me. I felt it dripping down my cheek as he got off the bed and said "thanks slut" and left the room.

I was left open mouthed and speechless on the bed. He left me tied down and alone in the dark room. I couldn't believe it, until I felt his spit start to fall into my open mouth; I instantly started licking my lips, loving his last humiliation. I closed my eyes and thought of how lucky I was to be his slave and how much I loved being humiliated.

*** I hope ya liked it, but if you hated it mail me and I'll kiss it all better, he he he thanks to all my loyal fans. I love mail and I will respond promise... Kisses all around-chrissy***