Bedroom Games

Story Info
Camille surprises her husband.
1.3k words
4.03
84.2k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camille sat on the edge of the bed and stretched out her left leg. Tonight, she was going to take her time.

As soon as she had got home from work she had dashed upstairs and run a hot bath, adding her favourite bath oils. After relaxing in the scented water, Camille had emerged glistening from the water to moisturise her toned body.

And now, here she was, sat on the edge of the bed with a glass of chilled white wine on the bedside table, ready to get dressed for the night.

First, she pulled on her suspender belt. She liked the look it gave her: curvy and glamorous. It was a 1950s-style black satin belt which nipped in her waist and grazed the top of her thighs. Then, she removed her new stockings from their packaging. These, she was particularly excited about as they were fine and expensive, with delicate diamantes running up the back to give the effect of a seam. Camille wanted to make sure the stockings did not snag, so she rolled them carefully between her fingers before easing them slowly over the tip of her toes and gently up her leg until they reached their destination and she fastened them in place. She repeated the action for her right leg and, as she was smooth out the fine stockings she caught sight of herself in the mirror. My, already she was looking fine and she admired her pubic hair, which your could just see at the bottom of the belt. She could not wait to see her husband's reaction on his arrival home.

Next, Camille stood and walked over to her drawers to search for the bra she had in mind.

Going through her packed drawers, she marvelled at quite how much beautiful lingerie she possessed. There were not enough days in the month to wear each set. Camille always liked to wear matching lingerie as, if she was beautiful and groomed from the bottom to the top, she felt better about herself. Often she went to work and relished the thought that she might be wearing delicate grey silk lingerie, or even a satin basque, under her suit, but her middle-aged bosses could have no idea.

But tonight was special, this was not a night for delicate silk or a satin basque, it was a night for the black satin and mesh underwired bra: An underwired bra which covered the breasts but cleverly unclipped to expose her glorious pink nipples.

Aha - there it was! Hiding behind her pink half-cup bra.

Camille straightened, fed her arms through the straps and fastened the bra. There, almost ready, but not quite...not quite.

When David opened the front door an hour later, the lights in the home were dimmed. This was Camille's signal to him and she knew he would soon bound upstairs. She could hear him taking off his coat and shoes, then, finally, his steps on the stairs.

He opened the bedroom door, eager, expectant, and Camille knew that, tonight, she would not disappoint him.

David paused to take in the picture before him. Camille stood dressed in an elegant black shift dress and stiletto shoes, holding another glass of wine in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

"Good evening, darling," she purred as she walked towards him, gave him the wine, popped the cigarette in his mouth and reached for the lighter.

She stood back as he took his first drag, evidently relishing the nicotine after a long day at work, and looked at him with tenderness. This was the man she loved.

Camille dropped to her knees - now it was time for the real fun to start. As David sipped his wine and smoked his cigarette, she slowly pulled his shirt out of the trouser waistband and unbuckled his belt. Then she opened his trousers, unzipped them, and pulled them to the floor. Then she lifted each foot, one at a time, and fully removed the trousers and his socks.

Looking up, Camille could see the tell-tale bulge in David's trunks. She could hardly wait to ease off his pants! She pulled the waistband away from his body and pulled the trunks down and off. Now, it was time to give him some oral pleasure. Anticipating her next move, David stubbed out the cigarette and put his wine glass down on the side at the same time she opened her mouth, licked her lips, and took his hard cock in her mouth.

David breathed in sharply and she moved her mouth further and further down the shaft until she reached its base. On the way up, she gave the underside of his cock light flicks with the point of her tongue, the way she knew he loved.

David breathed out and groaned, so Camille continued sucking him, working on his member while gripping one arse cheek and gently fondling his balls.

She could feel his excitement growing, so she decided it was time for a change of tack - after all, she wanted her pleasure tonight too!

Standing up, she started to unbutton his shirt while he ran his hands up and down her body.

When he felt her suspenders through the dress, he smiled to himself and Camille was gratified that the effort had been worth it.

Once his shirt was removed, Camille turned around so he could unzip her dress. Then she turned back to face her husband and let the dress fall to the floor. Immediately he came towards her, clearly loving the sight before him.

"Back," said Camille. "You wait for my instructions."

Then, she turned away again and, still wearing her heels, opened her legs, bent over and rested her hands on the bed.

"Now, kneel on the floor and lick my pussy," she said.

David immediately leapt on the floor and sat between her legs. It was his turn to give her oral pleasure and Camille gasped as he licked his way around her. Feeling her own excitement growing, she told him to fuck her standing up.

He stood up, put a hand on her hips as she leant on the bed and guided his cock inside her.

They both loved this position as it meant they could turn their heads and watch themselves in the mirror, watch his cock as it slid in and out, in and out.

Just the sight of them turned Camille on even more.

"Get on your back," she said. "I want to ride you," and she climbed on his cock.

Aware that her beautiful, and slightly kinky, bra was going to waste, Camille unclipped each side so David could fully see her erect nipples as they bounced in time to her riding him.

David reached up and pinched her right nipple.

"Harder, harder, twist them, harder," gasped Camille as the pain, and pleasure, surged through her.

David then started to play with her clitoris with one hand and tweaked her nipples with the other. Camille could feel her excitement increasing until she quickly reached orgasm.

But David had still not come and Camille was not a selfish lover. She knew exactly what would finish him off.

"Fuck my arse," she said while still recovering from the spasms of her own orgasm.

He immediately obliged, moving from underneath her to behind her and forced his cock into her tight anus.

Camille enjoyed the pain which came with anal sex and she knew David enjoyed the tightness, and the naughtiness. Suddenly he started to spank her arse and she knew he was about to come. And this was the best bit, he pulled out at the last minute and came all over her arse, smearing it with the palm of his hand up her back, over her arse cheeks and between her legs.

Sated, they paused and then embraced. Funny, how sex with the same person is always different but always fantastic, even after seven years, and she still loved to surprise him on his return home from work, when each time they made subtle changes to their bedroom games.

After a minute Camille turned her head and kissed David, loving their continued closeness, but knowing real life would soon kick in.

"Let's take a shower together," she said. "And then I'll cook you some dinner."