Bedroom Scene

Story Info
You get hot sex from a man you're not married to.
1.6k words
4.09
34.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, my little whore, how I love watching you, just the two of us, alone in your bedroom, the sweet musky odour of your husband's cologne still heavy in the air...

You, naked, the smell of HIS hands still fresh on your body, the still fresh smell of HIS cum, HIS thin watery cum between your legs...still lingering on your thighs no matter how hard you tried to scrub it away, angrily...

Watching from your bedroom window as he drives away, wishing he could see the contempt on your face as you wave to him...or the smile on your face as I close my door behind me, across the street from you...or the delighted grin on your face as you see my hard cock, dangling all red and swollen out of my pants as I wander across the street to your house, to your open arms...Mario Theberge down the street watching me, a wide grin on his face, waving to me, a sly grin on his face...Carmen Gendron, next door, peering out from behind her curtains, her eyes wide...

I let myself in with the key you have given me....mmmmmmmmm......Sweet Jesus! I can smell you from downstairs! I can smell your heat, your pussy heat, your warm cunt juices all oozing, sticking to the inside of your thighs...I follow that scent up to your bedroom...like a hound with it's swollen balls and twitching aching cock, sniffing out it's bitch in heat....

...Watching you, your eyes on the mirror, gazing into my eyes behind you, as your hands slide under your tits, lifting them, holding them out to me, nipples...oooooohhhhhhh, those nipples, thick and puckered, leaking sweet honey-sweet juice, nipples held tight between your fingers and thumbs...you can feel me behind you, my cock hard, pressing into your ass as I watch your hands in the mirror....you bend slightly, tits hanging, pulling and twisting your nipples, your ass nuzzling back against me....and you suck in your breath slightly as you bend forward, your asscheeks spreading, my cockhead all greasy with leaking precum, and you moan slightly, oooooooooooo as my greasy velvety cockhead nestles into your warm fleshy crack, like a fleshy rod nestling into a soft warm pillow....

My hands cover yours, and together we cup your tits, squeezing...You lean your head back against my shoulder and bare your neck to me, shivering to feel my teeth at your throat. My fingers close around yours, forcing them to pinch the hard little nipples, and a moan escapes you...I pull your nipples to your lips, and you lick and suck frantically at them to soothe the stinging, my fingers are pressing into yours, pinching harder, and your moans turn to gasps as I force your nails to bite into tender skin...My cock, hard between your legs...your mouth open, your breath wet, gasps deep and long as you push back into me, lifting your hips until your pussy is warm and wet, your hips swivelling harder and wider, your pussy grinding harder now into the thickness swelling, hotter and fleshier and fatter between my legs, your hands gripping the edge of the dresser, your eyes fixed on the woman in the mirror, on the man behind you, your eyes dark and glazed, a w! oman's face flushed and swollen with blood and lust....

rubbing your ass against me, skin sliding against skin, feeling me stiffen, my cock hard between our legs, needing to feel me slide deep inside you, my hands sliding from your tits to hold your hips, pulling you harder against me...spreading your legs apart, until you are on your toes, pushing you until you are crouched over the dresser, one hand in your hair, holding your head down, the other hand guiding my cock to your warm, wet cunt.

Leaning into you, filling you with my thick cock, stretching your cunt lips, and you rock back to take me deeper...and your voice, a long strangled OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!, ass cheeks clenching together, cunt lips gripping my shaft my own voice a shuddering moan, a warm sweet aching jolting my balls, spasming in my belly as my shaft thickens and swells and sinks into your warm wet love tunnel, buried deep into your love box, your gash, your slit, your black hole, your man-hole, and a hot rush of blood floods my brain, and I'm watching! you in your mirror, watching your eyes close, your lips swell with blood-lust, your breath all hot steaming the mirror, your head rocking back and forth, your arms shuddering braced against the dresser, and I lean into you, filling you with my thick cock, and I wrap your hair in my hands, forcing your head up, forcing you to watch me driving into you, slammping my hips against your ass, burying my cock deeper into you with every thrust....

Until suddenly I pull my cock from your dripping cunt and turn you to face me, kissing you hard on your blood swollen lips, tasting your blood through your lips, your hot thick blood-filled lips....and I press you down, forcing you to sit on your heels, knees wide apart, my glistening juice soaked cock dangling, twitching in your face....Staring down at you, at my cock, my fingers still tangled in your hair, forcing you to look at my cock, your nose twitching at the smell of your own juice, my cum, even some of your own husband's cum....my fingers gripping my cock, holding it, brushing it slowly over your lips, letting you taste the sweet/salty slime...smiling as your lips open slightly, then wider and you are groaning as the honey-sour pudding oozes into your mouth, and your hand flies up with a life of its own, and grips my shaft, and my wet cock is in your mouth and you are moaning and I can look down and see your heel rocking back and forth, grinding! into your pussy, my own balls tightening between my thighs, and oooooooohhhhh my cock is hungry to taste your cunt, feeling you suck at me greedily, raking my balls lightly with your nails, stroking my cock up and licking my balls as I pulse into your hand...stretching both hands around the thickness, stroking and licking me, feeling my hands on your head, pressing, urgent, my hips rocking back and forth harder and faster into your face.....opening your lips, taking me deeper into your throat, thrusting deeper and harder into you until you open your lips and take me deep in your throat and I thrust into you, fucking your mouth like a smooth wet cunt...

You wonder if I can feel the vibrations of the moans deep in your throat on my cockhead, and then I thrust hard and you can feel my hips shudder under your fingers, you can feel my fingers tightening around your head, you can hear my breath, sharp and hard, you can hear my voice, choking back a hard grunting, and I fill your mouth with my hot cum and you swallow frantically, gulping, choking, gasping as my cum, my cock-milk, my wad, slime, love-sugar, my spunk spurts and gushes into your hungry waiting throat, until I slam one last shudder into your hot sweating face and I hold your head, letting my thick mushy shaft slide out of your mouth, letting it dangle there in front of your face, letting you take it, limp, warm, greasey, letting you take it to your tongue, letting you run your tongue warm and soft along my shaft, your tongue lapping at my cum and juice soaked balls, letting you smile as you slide your soft gentle tongue over me, cleaning me as I stroke your hair! ...

Knowing your cunt is hot and wet, unsatisfied, and I sit back on the bed and watch as your fingers find your stiff clit, rubbing hard...You lean back against the dressing table, knees wide, one hand holding your lips apart, the other hand slapping your open cunt again and again, panting as it grows firey red...your half-closed eyes meet mine and you beg me to tell you that you are my hot fuck-whore, my nasty slut, my cock-sucking bitch, my little bitch-cunt my motherfucking little pig, and I walk over to you and pull you up, hard over to the bed and spin you around and throw you on the bed on your belly, your ass high up in the air, holding you down at the small of your back with one hand, and swinging down hard, spank your soft asscheeks, SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! until you are screaming, moaning, crying all at the same time, your cheeks turning a blistering cherry red, your asscheeks quivering and your hand reaches down between your legs, your fing! ers thrusting deep into your sopping wet pussy....SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!...

"CUNT!" I scream...'FUCKING LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT....! COCKSUCKING LITTLE SLUT...!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"FIVE DOLLAR WHORE IS BETTER THAN YOU...! DOG FUCKING LITTLE CUNT...! FUCK YOUR OWN DADDY, WOULDNT' YOU...!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

And you are quivering, and my hand on your back can feel your body shuddering, your hips bucking....."DOG FUCKER...! DOG SUCKING LITTLE MOTHER-FUCKING WHORE...!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Your pussy swollen, your clit swollen, your lips puffy and flushed with blood....your voice whimpering and crying, your fingers grinding into your pussyhole, deeper and harder and faster, your fingers working your cunt, 2-3-4 fingers....

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"GOD-DAMN FUCKING PIECE OF GARBAGE...! NOT FIT TO FUCK BY YOUR OWN DADDY...!

AND YOU CUM, CUM HARD WITH YOUR FINGERS IN YOUR CUNT, CUNT THROBBING AND SHAKING AND PULSING, YOUR HEAD THROWN BACK,

crying out my name.....