Bedroom Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a great view from behind, but what I knew I really wanted was to see Crystal's breast bounce with me inside her. I pounded Kate hard though, knowing I was still a long way from a third orgasm, but maybe thinking I could get Kate to come again. I reached under her with one hand and felt my way to her clit.

She moaned again, this time too much to keep on playing tonsil hockey with Crystal. Crystal looked down beneath her friend to see why. She giggled and then I felt her sliding toward me, off the bed and between Kate's legs. I widened my stance to give her room on the floor next to the bed, and watched as her amazing breasts appeared beneath me. Then she stopped and I could feel her nose pushing away my fingers.

Next I felt her tongue on my cock as it slid in and out. She adjusted up and I felt my balls crashing into her chin as she began to suck and lick at her friend's clit. It didn't take long then and as Kate's cries of "Oh, fuck, yes!" reached a volume I thought might not be safe for our secret encounter, she came again, falling forward away from me and bouncing around on the bed above Crystal's head.

We let her be and I motioned to the other girl to stand. She was already squatting on the floor with her shoulders arched back on the bed. She stood and I led her back to my chair. I sat down, my glistening cock standing straight up in my lap. She took a seat, and a few seconds later I had her bouncing breasts in my face. Crystal was mostly quiet and her legs worked against the floor to create the bounce. I reached around, clenching her full ass in my strong hands and bounced her even harder. As she slammed down on me, I finally started to get a sound out of her.

I looked for any evidence of her stiffening routine before an orgasm, but she seemed as fluid as ever, tossing her brown hair about her head as she rode me hard. It felt like I might actually come again before she did, but then her feet left the floor as her legs lifted up at a right angle to her torso. I flexed my muscles to keep her bouncing as long as I could as her neck went straight and her eyes rolled up in her head.

She went still again for a second, and then the eruption came from her pussy again. She vibrated on me like the energizer bunny, and it was the most amazing feeling I had ever had on my cock, which then suddenly spasmed with her. I buried my face between her jiggling breasts and my dick continued to convulse inside her. There was no way she could tell that I was coming too, and I doubted I had one sperm left to risk pregnancy. We both just enjoyed the ride for the next 30 seconds until she collapsed in my lap, her head resting on my shoulder.

Kate was now sitting up on the bed trying to catch her own breath. I tested my legs for stability, and thinking I would be okay, I stood up and carried Crystal a few short steps to the bed, and dropped her next to her friend. I pulled a tissue from the box next to the bed and cleaned off my very limp and exhausted dick. I tossed the used tissue at the girls and then pulled my boxer shorts back on. I put on my jeans and shirt afterwards and only picked up my socks.

"I will be down by the pool in about 15 minutes. Don't keep me waiting too long. And don't forget to clean up the mess in the bathroom. If you aren't down by the pool in half an hour, I will come up looking for you and we will do this again."

With that I walked out the door, hoping and praying that Jeff had to work again tomorrow so I could stay home again.