Bedtime Stories Ch. 02

Story Info
Joey and Jenny encounter problems. Includes non-consent.
4.7k words
3.88
52.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The end of this chapter includes a non-consensual, violent encounter. I included it to add conflict, an element of reality and texture to the story, but I do not want to offend anyone. If you are offended by that, please skip this chapter and continue to Chapter 03, which has a much more positive tone. You won't miss anything major except the event of the violent encounter.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jenny lay her head on Joey's chest and accidentally fell asleep after swallowing his cum. He awoke early the next morning to the sound of her mother emerging from her bedroom and padding down the hall in her slippers to prepare breakfast. Oh shit. He hadn't meant to let her stay in his room all night.

"Jenny," his sister-in-law called down the hall. "Are you up yet?"

He shook Jenny's shoulder gently, but she was sound asleep. He didn't know what to do! What if her mom came back down the hall to look for Jenny in her room? She wouldn't be there! She was in his bed. She'd been in his bed all night.

He felt her soft breasts pressing against his ribs. He long, brown hair was splayed across his body, tickling his stomach and arms. He really didn't want to move from this position, but he had no choice. He pushed her a bit more roughly and said her name in a loud whisper. "Jenny!"

She groaned and rolled over, off of him. She stretched her freckled arms and almost punched him in the face. He jerked away just in time. As her eyes open and reality settled, she looked around, raised her eyebrows, looked at his alarm clock beside his bed, and then she jumped out of bed fast as lightning just in time to hear her mother call for her again.

"Joey!" she squealed quietly. "What do I do?!" She couldn't just walk out into the hall from Joey's room. Crap. She had to think fast. She glanced at the window by his bed. It opened out onto their long, wrap-around front porch. She decided to go for it.

Joey knew what she was thinking and scrambled to help her open the blinds, raise the window and push the screen aside. She stumbled out onto the porch just in time to be caught by the paper boy as he slung his delivery into the driveway. Surely he wondered why she was climbing out the window, but he didn't know whose room was whose in the house. She rushed barefoot down the driveway, scooped up the paper and rushed to the front door just in time to hear Joe unlock it from the inside.

They both started breathing again. They'd done it! Nobody suspected a thing. Her mom said, "Oh, there you are! No wonder you didn't answer me. Can you come help me in the kitchen?"

"Yes, I can!" Jenny bounded into the kitchen, almost giddy that she hadn't been caught sleeping in her uncle's room.

.......

They were very careful at breakfast, trying not to raise suspicion, but Joey couldn't help glancing up at Jenny during breaks in conversation. He often found her staring right back and him, and they quickly broke their gaze before anyone noticed.

Toward the end of their meal of eggs, bacon and buttered toast, Jenny reached for him under the table with her right foot. Thankfully the breakfast table wasn't very wide. She found his leg and inched her toes up his calf to his knee, then to his thigh, and finally she had her foot between his legs, softly stroking his balls with her toes. All the while she kept talking to her mom about the new fragrances about to hit the shelves at her job.

When he felt her foot begin climbing up his leg, Joey looked, with a mixture of shock and awe, across the table at Jenny. When she reached his balls and began to caress him there, he nearly choked on a bite of egg. His brother said, "You okay there?" He nodded, but he was far from alright!

He struggled to maintain his composure until she finally pulled her foot away and stalked away to the kitchen holding a stack of dirty dishes. He wanted to go and help clean up, but it was a few minutes before he was able to rise from the table because of the raging hard on pitching a tent in his shorts!

Jenny didn't have to work that day. It seemed instead that she chose to spend the day torturing Joey. She wore extremely short shorts and a tank top that hung low in front. She spent the morning cleaning the house, and he tried to help her. They vacuumed and dusted, washed windows and mirrors, and straightened all around the house.

She even dusted the tops of the curtains, much to his chagrin. Her mom had no where to be that day and padded around the house helping here and there before settling down to read a book in the living room. It was there, while Joey was shining the wooden coffee table, that Jenny chose to pull a step-ladder over to the curtains and commence dusting the ruffled valance. As she stretched to reach the top, her shorts rode up on her ass, and he could see the round line beneath each of her beautiful, plump ass cheeks peeking from beneath the hem.

Of course his sister-in-law chose that moment to look up and ask him a question. It was something trivial about a word in the book she was reading. He forced himself to look at her and away from her daughter. He held his dust rag in front of his crotch, hoping to hide his unfortunate state. This was absolute torture!

When Jenny started fluffing couch cushions, bending over right in front of him with her ass almost grazing his erection, it was more than he could take. He leaned forward and whispered, "Can I see you in the kitchen please?"

He didn't know if he was more frustrated or horny, but something had to give. As soon as they were out of eyesight and earshot, he grabbed her and shoved her back against the counter. He kissed her hard and hungrily, shoving his tongue past her teeth. Her breathing became shallow and she stood on her toes to meet him with passion. Suddenly he jerked away from her. "Okay, you have to stop. It's not as hard for you as it is for me. I'm in there with your mom with my dick as hard as a rock, pitching a tent in my pants. I want to earn my keep, but I can't earn it with your mom watching you rub your ass on my erection. How about I start in here and you finish in there? Or you could... you know... wear clothes!"

Jenny giggled. She'd been teasing him on purpose, but she hadn't really thought about the repercussions. "You're right, Joey. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm kind of mortified about last night but also scared it won't ever happen again..." The way she ended her sentence sounded more like a question than a statement.

"Do you want it to happen again?" Joey questioned her, looking directly into her eyes. She felt like he could see her soul, like he could tell what she was thinking before she said a word.

He couldn't. He hoped she said what he wanted to hear, but he was afraid she would at the same time because he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that what happened last night... he should never LET it happen again.

"Joey... I want much more than that... to happen again." She blushed redder than he'd ever seen her blush in his life. She lowered her head and wouldn't meet his eyes again.

He swallowed and his Adam's apple bobbed. Joey brought his right hand to her head, pulled her toward him and kissed the place where her shiny, messy hair parted. "I'm start in the dining room. You finish the living room." He whispered the words and then walked out of the room.

Jenny stood there, leaning against the counter, and wondered what it meant. He hadn't really responded to her desires. He'd left her hanging. Even if he kissed her, it was a gentle, uncle-to-niece kind of kiss, and didn't know if it meant "no" or "yes." She agonized over that all afternoon until the house was spic-and-span.

Joey focused on cleaning all afternoon and tried hard to push every thought of Jenny to the back of his mind. He wasn't ready to deal with it all yet. After cleaning, he showered, dressed, and met a good friend across town to play a game of pool. He had a beer and they chit chatted about nothing in particular.

Then he heard a woman laugh across the bar. She sounded so much like Jenny that he jerked his head in her direction. He turned and stared, trying to find the source of the laughter. It wasn't Jenny. It was a middle-aged blonde woman wearing a tiny dress and four-inch heels.

His friend, Tom, cleared his throat. "You see something you like over there friend?" Tom teased. Tom followed Joey's gaze to rest on the not-particularly-attractive, over-make-upped, older woman, and he crinkled his nose.

"Really?! Man... you need to GET SOME!" Tom laughed out loud.

Red crept up Joey's tan neck to his bronzed face. It didn't matter that his skin wasn't pale; he was blushing so hard, it would have been noticeable to anyone. Tom stared at him. "Dude... you want me to go get her number?"

Joey shook his head, moved into position and bent over the table to take his shot. He thought about Jenny's toe teasing his balls that morning and completely missed the ball, scrubbing the tip of his cue against the green fabric of the table.

Tom laughed out loud boisterously and shook his head. What was up with Joey today?

Joe cleared his throat. "Okay... here's the thing." He looked at Tom and considered how to say it. He wanted his advice, but he couldn't tell him how much he wanted to fuck... no, make love to... his little niece.

Tom raised his eyebrows, but it was awhile before Joey continued. "There's this chick... and she's hot. She's VERY hot. Curves in all the right places..." he brought up his hands and outlined Jenny's shape. "...long, beautiful hair, a perfect ass, pretty eyes..." Joey trailed off, deep in thought.

Tom looked at him quizzically. "And the problem with this is...?"

"She's a virgin, and she's young. I don't know if I can... deflower her... but... she wants me to I think."

Tom's expression became slightly more serious, but a smile still tempted the corners of his lips. "So you want MY advice?"

Joey nodded.

Tom had to really think about this. Normally he was so happy-go-lucky, but this seemed like a serious thing with Joe. "How young?"

"She's eighteen," Joey answered.

Tom whistled, looked at Joey and said, "She's legal."

Joey nodded, looked at the floor and then back at Tom. "She's legal, but I'm not sure it's right..."

"Go with your gut, I guess." Tom shrugged.

Joey nodded and pretended to shrug it off, but Jenny was at the back of his mind all afternoon.

.......

Jenny didn't talk to Joey or approach him the rest of the night. She wasn't sure quite what to do. Did Joey really feel the way she did? Did he really still want to spend time with her? She wasn't even thinking about the sexual aspect. She was worried she'd lose her friendship with her uncle because they'd chosen to act on their feelings. Well, she assumed he had those feelings too.

That night she almost slipped back into the pajamas he bought her, but she stopped herself. She dropped an old, faded Snoopy t-shirt over her head, stepped into some plain, white, cotton panties, and slid under her blanket and sheet. She was asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow, but her dreams were twisted and disturbing.

She dreamt Joey caught her masturbating, saying his name as she came. He pulled her out of her bed, down the hall and shoved her toward the end of her parents' bed. He woke her parents and demanded she tell them what she'd done.

Jenny awakened when she cried out in her sleep. She was shaking with anger, sadness and shock. Tears started, and she couldn't stop them. Why would Joey do that to her?

.......

Joey heard Jenny scream. He went to his door, opened it a crack and looked down the hall toward her room. No one was in the hall. He tiptoed quietly toward her room. He door was slightly open, and he peeked inside the crack. The hall light was off, so she couldn't see him, but he could see her in the light from the purple lamp beside her bed.

Oh no. She was hugging herself, rocking forward and back on her bed. What should he do? He wanted so badly to rush in, take her into his arms and make everything okay. He heard her sniffle, and saw her lift her fist and wipe her nose with the back of her hand like a five-year-old. He couldn't decide if that was adorable or gross.

She was crying. As his eyes adjusted, he could see big, crocodile tears creeping down her face. He didn't know what to do, but he had to do something.

He heard a click and saw light spill under the door to his brother's room. Before he did something stupid like rushing into Jenny's room, he walked down the hall to her parents' door. He knocked softly.

After a few seconds and some shuffling sounds, Jane opened the door. "What is it, Joey?" she asked. She had a brief flash of family "sleepovers" when Joey and Jenny would curl up on the bed with she and George and fall asleep between them while they all watched a Disney movie. Wow, things had really changed. There Joey stood, all grown up and handsome. She admired him for everything he'd done despite the situation with his own parents.

"Uh... I heard Jenny scream, so I went to her door. It was open a little, and... well, I think she's crying. I didn't know what to do, so I came to get you."

Jane reached out and squeezed Joey's shoulders. "I'll go see about her. You go get some sleep."

Joey walked back to his room, got back into his bed, and lay there the rest of the night struggling between sleep and wakefulness, worrying about Jenny. .......

Joey got out of bed late the next morning after his fitful sleep. The house was empty. He grabbed a banana and a glass of milk and then went for a run to get out of the house and clear his head. He hadn't been getting enough of a workout lately, not like he used to when he was in school and going to the gym every day.

As he ran, despite trying hard to think of anything else, all Joey could think about was Jenny. Mostly he thought of her crying out in her sleep, then sitting on her bet crying as he peeked into her room. He wanted to help her, but he didn't know how. He'd promised his brother George he'd be someone Jenny could talk to when she was reluctant to talk to her parents. He'd promised to be an uncle she could trust. He was doing a really botched-up job of that.

He tried to think about things from her perspective. He'd acted like he wanted to spend time with her. He'd let her know how much he cared, in a different way than he should and much more than was advisable. Then... From her perspective it probably seemed like he'd pushed her away after their one really intimate encounter. He'd practically asked her to stay away from him. It probably seemed like he was telling he to keep her goodies to herself. Then he'd gone to bed without talking to her, gotten up after everyone was gone... What must she think about him now? After she'd experienced such a recent, painful break-up, had he broken her heart all over again?

He felt like a dirty, old pervert who'd taken advantage of a hot, young girl and then left her confused and crying. He ran faster, pushing himself to the limit. He wondered if he was right, if she really felt him pushing her away. He hadn't meant to push her away. He wanted to comfort her, to love her, but he wasn't sure what to do or how to go about it. It was all very risky and confusing.

When he got back, he took a quick shower. He stepped out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel, wrapped securely around his waist. He almost went to his room to get dressed, but then he noticed Jenny's door was ajar. Against his better judgment, he tiptoed to her room and stuck his head inside. Knowing he was home alone, he entered her room. He didn't know why he was in there or what he was doing. He looked around for something... anything to indicate to him how she was feeling, why she was crying last night.

On her desk he saw her green NetBook sitting open. He knew he shouldn't, but he scratched his finger against the touchpad, almost hoping it didn't spring to life. She didn't have it password-protected, so he was able to see what she'd been doing when she left. He thought maybe they're be a blog entry, a Facebook post (he didn't do Facebook), an e-mail to a friend, or something to indicate what was going on with her.

But there was nothing. The only thing open was her browser. In one tab he saw the directions to a waxing place, and the next tab showed the number to a hair salon. That wasn't really useful at all. He wondered if she was at either of those places now. Did she have to work today? He couldn't remember.

He wanted to see her, to see if she was okay after her rough night. He wanted her to know that they were okay, that somehow he and she would keep being friends, no matter what, and everything would work out for the best. Joey knew it was a bad idea, but after he got dressed, he got into his black Mustang and set his GPS to take him to the addresses he'd seen on Jenny's computer. It was crazy, risky, and probably creepy, but he felt like he had to do something.

.......

He didn't see Jenny's yellow Jeep at the hair salon, which was first on his route because it was parked right in front of the mirrored door to The Wax Room. He'd never been in a place like that before and thought he should probably wait outside. How would she react when she saw him?

He parked a few rows back from Jenny's vehicle and waited. He waited and waited and waited. What was she having waxed in there?! Her entire body?! He contemplated that for a second. She really might be in there naked having someone, a woman he hoped, waxing the hair from her entire sexy, young body. He imagined her on a table on her back. (He guessed that was how they did it? Like at massage parlors, like he'd seen on TV?) Her pretty legs were spread wide, revealing a prickly pussy, in need of a good waxing.

He thought about their time together a couple of nights ago and realized he hadn't actually seen her pussy. He'd felt how wet it way through her pants. He'd felt his cock slide between her silky lips. But he hadn't seen or felt her pussy directly. Thoughts whirred through his mind. He wanted to see her. The body of the woman in his imagination, laying on the table in the waxing salon, was mostly fuzzy and incomplete. He wanted to fill in those details through real, tangible experiences.

As he thought about Jenny, he worried that stalking her might not be the best way to reconnect. Before he could second guess his decision too much, she bounced out of the salon. She had definitely been to the hairdresser. Her long, shiny, brunette locks were at least half a foot shorter, falling somewhere between her shoulders and bra line. Her hair was bouncy and curled. It looked girly, beautiful and very grown-up. Joey couldn't help but grin.

She looked much happier than she had the night before. He didn't know what she'd had waxed, but her legs were definitely smooth. She wore a black halter dress with wooden beads on a string that tied behind her neck. The hem fell about six inches above her knee, showing off plenty of her long, inviting legs. She wore black, thong sandals on her feet. Her toenails, which had been pink the last time he noticed, were now yellow, almost matching her Jeep. She must have gotten a pedicure too. From across the parking lot, her beauty took his breath away.

.......

Joey wanted to keep following her, but he decided it was best to go back home. He'd seen her, and she looked happy. She'd had a day out pampering herself. Good for her.

That night Jenny wasn't at home for supper. He asked where she was, and George said she'd "gone out." Joey wanted to ask who she'd gone out with, but he dropped it and finished eating in silence. He was starting to think all that pampering she'd had that day was in preparation for someone that night, maybe an old boyfriend or a new guy she met through work. Was she on a date?

12