Bee Is Obedient

Story Info
A story of pee desperation.
2k words
3.93
74k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orgone69
Orgone69
24 Followers

Bee is obedient. She knows that to be otherwise has no real physical consequences, she just knows that to obey the commands and wishes of her newly found yet unknown pee master thrills her and to fail would be a personal torment beyond endurance, so when she received the call early in the morning she knew what she must do.

The instruction was simple. 'Empty your bladder of morning pee, it is distasteful to me. Then, under no circumstances are you to relieve yourself again until I grant permission, drink copiously.'

Bee's heart raced with excitement and trepidation, she knew she had no choice but to comply so headed straight for the toilet to rid her of the acrid morning pee that served no purpose to her pee master. She was of course bursting to go, and the tingle of excitement and sexual arousal that always accompanies her thoughts of pee play rose up her spine and ached in her loins.

Bee lifted the toilet seat, eased her panties sensuously down her thighs and sat down closing her eyes to heighten the sense of pleasure her release would bring.

Bee parted her labia with her fingers and pushed two deep into her wet cunt. Pushing upward and pressing against her bursting bladder.

The release came in a gush; Bee exhaled a moan of pleasure as her pee cascaded over her hands and into the pan beneath her. Bee's fingers were now a blur on her clitoris as she pee'd and wanked herself to an explosive orgasm. She knew this would be the last action under her own control for the remainder of this day. From now on her bladder would be under the control of her pee master.

Bee dressed as she had been instructed, simple instruction: 'skirt, no panties.'

In the kitchen she made herself a large coffee and sipped at the litre of water she must drink before leaving. The phone buzzed its next instruction.

Bee was to drive, and it was far, this journey would take several hours and doubtless contains further instructions. What these may be she had no clue, but she did know none of them would be permission to relieve herself of the bursting delicious pain in her abdomen and groin that she knew would soon begin to grow.

Bee filled a flask of water for the journey ahead, then headed outdoors, locked the door and climbed into the car. She had been given coordinates to punch into her sat nav, which took a moment to calculate, and then she set off.

The morning traffic through the tunnel was always horrendous and today was no different. As she sat in the queue sipping at her water bottle the tell tale signs of pressure in her lower belly started to grow.

A pee would be welcome now but she knew that luxury would be denied for many hours yet. Bee's hands were already making their subconscious sympathetic stroking on her belly and groin when she became aware of the trucker in the lane next to her had already noticed her skimpy attire, heaving cleavage and wandering hands. He was gesticulating in encouragement of a show to relieve the boredom of the traffic jam and Bee was only too willing to oblige, it would take her attention away from the pressure building in her bladder.

Bee popped open another button on her top to reveal more of her ample breasts and opened her legs slightly to display just the slightest glimpse of the exposed crotch beneath. The trucker honked his approval, but the traffic started to move and Bee made off into the tunnel to further her journey.

After the tunnel the progress was steady but slow. Bit by bit the rush hour congestion eased and Bee made better progress, but so alas did her kidneys, delivering fluid to her bladder with alarming efficiency, the pain was starting to grow and take over Bee's conscious thoughts. She squirmed on her seat to try to alleviate the need and growing desperation to pee. She switched on the radio for a distraction.

'Today,' announced the radio presenter, 'we are discussing the controversial decision by local councils to close public toilets in a cost saving scheme, we want to hear your stories of the public need for these, or, as the government suggests, should private business allow public access to their toilets?'

'Oh great' thought Bee, Pee stories on the radio, there is no escape from my torment, and these are not even pee fetishists. Bee listened to heartfelt stories of regular people who for no fault of their own just had to go when they had to go, being denied access to toilets by cafe's and service stations as they were not customers and by the time they made the threshold of the nearest supermarket with a toilet their bladders just gave in and left them shamed, embarrassed and soaked in pee for the public to witness.

Bee felt sorry for these people, as they couldn't help it and had not learned the delights of pee desperation, but their heartfelt sad stories did little to alleviate the growing pressure and pain swelling between Bee's legs.

Bee checked her sat nav. Still over two hours journey left, and no promise of immediate relief then. The pressure was starting to become unbearable and her feet were tapping the floor in an attempt to lessen the aching, pressure fuelled bulging pain in her lower belly and between her legs.

Her phone buzzed. It was her Pee Master. Please please please, begged Bee to herself let me pee!

No. She was not to pee. Instead she must turn into the next motorway service station, go to the pharmacy and buy a packet of Aquaban diuretic pills, take two and await further instruction.

'Oh god!' Bee cried out to herself, tears of pain and disappointment flooding her cheeks, her urge to pee now becoming almost overwhelming.

1 mile to next services, showed the roadside sign.

Eventually, the slip road appeared Bee signalled left and made her way to the car park and parked up. The walk into the services helped alleviate her discomfort somewhat, and she joined the queue for the pharmacy counter.

Bee steeled her mind against the growing pain in her bladder and sat down with a coffee, opening the packet of diuretics and swallowing two as instructed. Her phone buzzed again, it was her next instruction.

Bee cried, she did not know how she could endure this next torment.

Bee was to go to the ladies, wait until she saw the undeniable urgency in a ladies demeanour, follow her then lock herself into the cubicle next door.

Many women walked into the toilets totally in control of themselves, this was no good.

Eventually, a lady heavy in pregnancy arrived, kissed her husband and declared. 'Honey, I have got to go I am so desperate,' this was Bee's cue.

The lady hurried to her toilet the urgency overwhelming her. Bee followed, entered the cubicle next door and locked the door.

The pregnant lady barely made it in time, the door shut, the seat lifted and a hiss like a jet engine greeted Bee's ears. The lady could not help but gasp her relief as her desperate piss surged from her cunt in a torrent, Bee listened in agony of desperation and denial, this woman was living the relief Bee so desperately craved but could not yet enjoy. The hiss of her piss seemed to last an eternity, every second of it a twisting the knife in Bee's discomfort and agony, yet Bee knew she could not relent. The temptation of that toilet and immediate relief tore at her resolve, but she knew she was bound to the will of her pee master and he knew best. She could not, would not pee, but the torture was excruciating.

The relief of being back on the road was only tempered by the agony pulsating in Bee's bladder. The diuretics were beginning to work.

20 minutes to destination declared the sat nav.

By now Bee was beside herself in pain and torment, she was sure she could feel dribbles of pee involuntarily seeping from her hole.

'No, No, No, I won't pee' she told herself, as her destination car park came into view.

She parked and locked up, by now she couldn't care less who saw her dancing around, rubbing her crotch in desperation.

The final message arrived.

'Follow the path into the woods, walk 200 metres; you will then meet the dragon. Await further instructions.' Bee hurried to comply.

Bee raced up the path, her hand now unashamedly rubbing her crotch for relief, uncaring of who saw her, her desperation was now at screaming point.

Alas as she ran dribbles of pee spurted from her, but she clenched against them, desperate not to fail her pee master after enduring so much.

The path was steep but Bee ran heedlessly, until she reached the plateau and faced her nemesis.

Here stood a wooden carved dragon, eyes of pure evil, a vicious smooth carved forked tongue with wicked spikes punctuating its length licked from its mouth. Bee stood in front of it in bewilderment. Her phone buzzed. Her last instruction.

Bee was now bent over in pain and desperation. Tears of agonising desperation coursing down her face.

Her final instruction was explicit. She was to lift her skirt and backup onto the dragons tongue.

Bee willingly obeyed. She straddled the dragon's polished tongue and eased backward. One or the barbs on its tongue pierced her anus but she willingly pushed back against it as it penetrated her filling her anal cavity.

As she slid back upon it the fork in the dragons tongue cleaved into her cunt separating her labia wide open for the world to witness her splayed wide open womanhood, but Bee did not care. Her arse was impaled and her labia spread wide, out in the open for all too see but all she wanted was the command to pee and relieve her suffering.

'Pee now,' came the command.

Bee cried out, tears coursing down her face as the excruciating agony in her cunt finally let go a torrent of pee that arced across the pathway, her arse impaled, her cunt spread wide open by the wooden carved tongue, her busting bladder gushing forth an unstoppable torrent of pee. The relief was immense, degrading but awesome.

A couple of walkers came around the bend of the path to face Bee, impaled upon the dragons tongue, peeing for her life.

The woman's hand reached for her mouth in shock. Bee was beyond caring, the relief was all she cared about. Her pee spurted wild and free from her grateful cunt.

Bee pee'd forever. She became aware of a presence close to her. The two walkers were upon her. The woman's naked crotch was upon Bee's cheek and she could feel the warm gentle flow of girl pee cascading over her face. Bee turned her head to accept the gift of this unknown woman's pee into her mouth and swallowed greedily.

Bee's pee continued until her bladder was finally and desperately relieved, she fell back across the dragon's head suddenly realising the intrusion into her bottom. The female walkers pee had now abated but her cunt was pushed hard into Bee's face grinding against her mouth until her squirting orgasm filled Bee's mouth and she fell away in satisfaction.

Bee now felt herself being lifted up. The intrusion in her bottom relieved but replaced by a shaft that penetrated her labia and deep into her piss soaked cunt. Bee was being fucked without care nor mercy by the male walker. His female partner cradling Bee in her arms encouraging her partner to fuck the pee slut senseless. Bee was being banged mercilessly, her cunt being ravaged and she was loving it, her orgasm shook her whole body and she took this strangers cum deep inside her.

As she drove home. Bee wet herself several times. Pee and cum stains on her car seat could be cleaned, but her love for Pee Master would live forever.

Orgone69
Orgone69
24 Followers