Been Caught Stealing

Story Info
Security guards have their way with thief.
3.4k words
4.12
170.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
littleCJ
littleCJ
13 Followers

I was on a losing streak. It all started when I missed a course-work deadline near the end of term. The university I went to had a pretty cool, laid back atmosphere, but the rules were contrastingly strict. A friend of mine got kicked out for plagiarism. She had cut some passage from the web and pasted it into her course-work and without even warning, she was packing her bags for home.

My situation wasn't quite as extreme as that, but they had this policy that late course-work wasn't even graded, and there was this other one about if any piece of course-work is ungraded then the student fails the module.

I had worked all summer long to pay off my student debts and at the expense of a social life, I managed it. I even had a little bit spare, but then things started going wrong when I got back to university. Because I had failed a module, I had to trail it and take it again, only second time round it was more expensive thanks to some other stupid rule that the university pulled out from... wherever.

So I was back in debt, worrying about how far my limited budget would stretch. And I was depressed too. After working all summer and not seeing my friends I needed to go out and have fun. Usually a bit of shopping cheers me up, but that was now out of the question. I just couldn't shake the thought of all my summer work wasted because I got the deadline wrong. It was so frustrating.

To try and cheer me up, my friend Tanya convinced me to go out with her for a couple of drinks on her. She said she didn't mind because I don't drink that much and the student bars were pretty cheap anyway. It was a good night and I was really starting to feel better, right up to the point when I noticed my handbag was missing, along with some loose cash and my credit card.

After that, I stayed in my room for days. I was too depressed to go to lectures and I started to lose my appetite, but I didn't want history to repeat because I couldn't afford to retake my entire year. I needed to climb out of this hole I'd gotten myself into and get myself together. I decided the solution was window shopping, after all there's nothing wrong with dreaming about the things you can't have.

I had wandered around for a little over an hour trying on clothes and shoes. Without the thrill of buying, I was getting pretty bored and decided that my last stop would be to check out some cd's. Straight away I noticed something that I really, really wanted, but with no money or cards I'd have to wait. With a sigh, I put it back. As I looked up, my eyes met with a guy in the opposite aisle. He looked away almost instantly, but my gaze lingered. He was really cute with dark hair and wore a chest hugging T-shirt that showed off his athletic body. It had been a long time since I had been with a guy and couldn't help imagining him running his hands all over my body as I watched him move away from me. I looked back down at the cd and brought myself back to reality just incase he noticed I was staring at him.

It was then that I noticed that the plastic around the small magnetic security tag was torn. Perhaps someone had tried to peel it off. It would be so easy to finish the job, I thought. I looked around and was satisfied that nobody was looking. I couldn't see where that guy had gone. I had always considered myself a very principled person and had never stolen anything in my life, but now I was fed up. It was about time I got some good luck and if it wasn't going to land in my lap, then I'd just have to make some for myself.

I could feel my fingers trembling and my heart racing as I slowly pulled on the security tag free of the cd. As I did, my eyes darted left and right to make sure I wasn't being watched. The adrenaline rush was overwhelming and it became difficult to breathe. If anyone was watching, it must have been so obvious what I was about to do. I took one last desperate look around, but it was so hurried that I wouldn't have noticed if anyone was watching. I dropped the cd into my bag and started briskly towards the door. I was close to panic and it seemed like everyone in the shop was there to get in my way. I was relieved when I got to the doors and the alarm didn't go off, but the relief was short lived.

"Hold it!" I heard someone say as a strong arm took hold of mine and hauled me back inside the shop. My heart sank and I felt like crying. It was like it wasn't real and I wasn't really there as if it was some bad dream. I suddenly became aware of the other customers in the shop looking at me as I was dragged over to the office at the other end of the shop. I lowered my head, allowing my long brown hair to cover my face, hoping that no-one would recognise me.

Inside the security office were some lockers and a table as well as two men sat at a desk with several CCTV monitors on. They were both looking at me. The one on the left was grinning. He must have been in his early thirties, but he was obese so it was difficult to tell. He was almost bursting out of his uniform which had big wet patches under his arms. The other guy was a lot older and looked like he smoked 100 a day. He had receding black hair, streaked with grey and gave a sneer which wrinkled his ugly face.

"Put your bag on the table." Said the third. I looked up at him and noticed that it was the guy who was looking at me earlier! I felt so weak. I never even thought that a guy like that might be looking at me because he was a store detective. I obeyed him.

"This is Chris and Mick. If you even try to claim that this is your cd I'm sure they can show you filmed evidence that you didn't pay for it," He said as he emptied the contents of my bag on the table, removing the cd and my student ID. "Charlotte. Your name right? Unless you stole this too."

"No, that's mine. I've never stolen anything before today" I said lamely. They all looked unconvinced. "Honestly!"

"Yeah, yeah." Said the fat one. "Don't you think we've heard that one before? Like every time we catch a shoplifter. The old 'I've never done it before' routine."

"I'm getting quite sick of it to be honest," Said the smoker. "But the story changes in court. Once we prosecute, then we find out that they're habitual thieves."

"But I'm telling you I've never done this before! It was a mistake, I..."

"You bet it was a mistake. Such a waste. Read her, her rights, Phil. Let's get her down to the police station."

"Wait!" I protested as the store detective, who I took to be Phil, pulled out a notebook. "Please! You don't have to do this! I can't afford to lose any more study time. I'd be kicked off my course!"

"That would be a waste." The smoker, who I found out to be Mick agreed.

"The only thing is," Said Chris. "If we let you go, that would mean we weren't doing our jobs. We'd need some sort of compensation."

"But I don't have any money."

"Oh, I'm sure a pretty young girl like you can think of some... other compensation."

Something in his voice made me shiver. I looked at the others. Mick was nodding with a wry smile which creased his face while Phil leant on the table looking quite nonchalant.

There was a knock at the door and one of the cashiers entered.

"You guys gonna be long?" Chris nodded. "Well we're all going home. I'll leave it to you to lock up." He said throwing a set of keys to the security guard and left. Chris leaned forward, in his chair.

"What do you think lads? You think Charlotte can compensate us?"

"I think so!" Mick said with an enthusiastic laugh. Thankfully, Phil didn't seem so eager.

"She's not really my type." Chris stood up and unfastened his belt and unzipped his fly.

"So what's it to be Charlotte? Court or compensation?"

"You can't do this." I could feel tears welling in my eyes as I looked at Phil. "You can't let this happen!"

"Don't get me involved." He said as he turned to his attention to a cup of coffee. By now Chris had got his cock out and was stroking it.

"How about a little kiss?" He said grinning. I turned away as the tears streamed down my face. I couldn't believe that this was the only was out. If I didn't, I'd surely fail my course and aside from one impropriety, had worked hard and was doing well. I tried to justify having to resort to what Chris was suggesting. I couldn't, but who was going to know about a quick blow job?

I wiped away my tears and knelt down in front of Chris. His cock was, at most, five inches long, but between two and three wide. It wasn't difficult getting it all in my mouth.

"Slowly, sweetheart." He said as he stroked my hair. "I want to enjoy this. We've got all the time in the world." I could taste the sweat on him and it wasn't a problem slowing down. I ran my tongue around the tip of his cock as my hand stroked his short shaft. He moaned loudly as I did so and started to quicken my pace. This time I knew he wouldn't complain. As I took him back in my mouth, I felt someone lift my skirt and rub my bare legs.

"No, please don't." I protested as the hands pulled at my legs in order to spread them.

"Shut up and relax and there wont be any trouble." Mick said menacingly as he thrust his hand into panties and clumsily rubbed my pussy. As Chris thrust his cock back into my mouth, I looked around to see Phil leaning on the table, watching casually with a slight smile on his face. The fact that someone was watching turned me on and I started to fantasize that he would join in. I only realised how turned on I was when Mick plunged his fingers inside my pussy, making a slopping noise.

"Shit Chris! You should feel how wet this little bitch is. She pretends that she doesn't want it but she's really just a horny slut." His words cut through me and I felt so ashamed.

"Stop! I can't do this." I couldn't bear it any longer. I couldn't stand being humiliated like this, but Mick had other plans. He grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back so painfully I cried out.

"It's too late to change your mind now, bitch!" He growled. Both Chris and Phil laughed and I knew there was nothing I could do. Mick pushed my mouth back onto Chris's cock and unbuttoned my skirt before pulling it away.

"Look at that ass!" He said as he slapped it hard. He started to slip my panties down. He snarled when I didn't cooperate and ripped them off. Within no time at all, he was rubbing his erect cock against my wet slit. I reached down with one hand to push it away, but he grabbed it and twisted it painfully. Chris held my head in place while Mick invaded my pussy. My moans of protest were only muffled by a full mouth. Chris moaned in return as my moans stimulated him further and Mick groaned behind me as he fucked away. His hand reached around and started to rub my clitoris. He knew what he was doing and my body reacted, only adding to my shame. My muscles tensed and my breathing became ragged as I felt an orgasm welling in me. I didn't realise how much I needed it and hadn't noticed when I started bucking my hips against his. The sensation became too much and my mouth could no longer service Chris as I moaned with pleasure as orgasm swept through me.

Mick hauled my limp body up as Chris lay on the floor beneath me. He lowered me down and I guided myself onto Chris's waiting penis. As I started to fuck Chris, I wondered when this stopped being rape, and then began doubting if it ever was. Chris removed my blouse and my bra and started fondling my small tits as Mick positioned himself behind me. I stopped fucking Chris as I felt Mick's wet cock slide into my virgin asshole. I gritted my teeth against the pain. Mick grabbed my hair and pulled as he slid in and out of my ass. He grunted with every stroke and his pace quickened. I felt Chris's fingers on my lips and I took them into my mouth and began to suck on them as my hips ground against both men. As I rubbed my clit against Chris, Mick's cock pressed against my g-spot.

It was the first time I had been with two guys at once. I felt so dirty but somehow that felt so good! Mick slammed his cock inside me hard and with a long moan, emptied his cum inside my ass. The feeling of his hot load sent me over the edge and I collapsed onto Chris's sweaty chest.

When Mick pulled out, Chris rolled me over and climbed on top of me. His bulk made it difficult for me to breathe and I had to spread my legs painfully wide to accomodate him. His body was bathed in sweat which lubricated him as he fucked me. The smell of his body odour choked me. The whole experience was completely disgusting, but it made me so hot. The way his body smothered me and transferred its heat to me made me feverish. I ran my hands over his sweaty body as he slid over me. I was covered in his stinking sweat. I should have been repulsed, but there was something about this disgusting man enjoying my body that brought me pleasure. My hand grabbed his slippery, fat ass as I furiously ground my hips against his and climaxed twice more before, with a loud cry, he shot his seed into my soaking wet cunt.

Chris lay there for a few moments before clambering off. That's when I noticed that Phil had removed all his clothes. His body was as gorgeous as I had imagined. His chest muscles were well defined and his stomach firm, but best of all, his cock was huge. It was easily nine inches and wider than Chris's.

"Thought I wasn't really your type." I teased. "You want me now?"

He walked over to me. His silence startled me. He dragged me to me feet by my hair and pulled me over the table. Holding my head still, he walked round to the other side and presented his massive cock to my lips. With my legs pushed against the side of the table, I couldn't move, I had no control. Phil took advantage of this and thrust his member down my throat. I could feel my throat stretch at his presence. He fucked my mouth furiously and I found it impossible to breathe. Phil stopped every now and again for me to catch my breath. My throat was sore and I didn't think he would stop until he shot his load in my mouth. He was using me like a piece of meat and I loved it.

When he let me take a breath, I turned my head away. "Oh, please fuck me!" I begged. My pussy ached for his cock. I had wanted this since the first moment I laid eyes on him.

"I don't do sloppy seconds." He snarled. Mick threw him a teaspoon and he pulled me up and forced me back down onto the table, laying on my back. I felt the cold spoon penetrate my ass and scoop Mick's semen out. "Swallow it!" Phil said, forcing the spoon into my mouth. I closed my eyes as I tried not to gag as I ingested the cum.

My eyes shot open again when I felt Phil enter my ass. It hurt a lot more than when Mick sodomized me. His energy was prodigious and the other men cheered him on. Drawing on their encouragement, he grasped my shoulders and pulled my body down onto his massive cock, driving deeper inside me. The pain from my overstreched anus was intolerable and I groaned uncontrollably. My body went limp against his pounding, but he still had hold of me. I could have been a rag doll. I didn't need to be his type. To him, I was just something to fuck, and he was fucking like there was no tomorrow. He pulled me onto a savage thrust and I felt his cock rub against the wall of my colon. It felt so uncomfortable and I squirmed underneath him. He began to moan as my tight anus serviced his immense cock and started reaming my ass faster and faster. His body slapped against mine with each stroke and the pain turned into tingling.

My groans turned to moans of delight. I had always though of anal sex as a repugnant practice, but here I was now, enjoying it. I opened my eyes as watched Phil as he reamed my ass. It was a beautiful sight seeing his face contorted with pleasure and his muscles rippling under the physical exertion. Waves of pleasure reeled through my body as I climaxed again.

He rested my left leg on his shoulder and made a scoop with his index and middle finger of his left hand. He started to bail Chris's cum from my pussy and fed it to me as he fucked me. The sensation of his fingers in my pussy and his cock up my ass fuelled an orgasm so big I blacked out for a few seconds.

"You want this in your pussy?" Phil asked as he withdrew his cock. I nodded. "What?"

"Please, I want your cock in my pussy."

"You better clean it first."

I took him in my mouth again. This time I was in control. His soiled cock tasted bitter, but I sucked and licked it with fervour. I needed it in my pussy.

"What a fucking slut! How does you ass taste, slut?"

"Mmmmmmm" I managed as I gobbled his manhood.

"All this because of a cd. The three of us have treated you like our little fuck toy and you loved it. Not even a whore is as filthy as you! Do you know why?" I wasn't sure what to say. "Because you are a slut, aren't you?" I nodded. "Say it then!"

"I'm a slut!" It sounded so good. I grabbed Phil's ass and pulled his cock into my waiting pussy and knew it was true. I had done things I thought were so repulsive and had enjoyed them. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, fuck me!" I screamed as Phil hammered his cock into me furiously and showed no signs of stopping as I orgasmed over and over again. I had never been filled so completely as by his cock. It rubbed my cervix as he pumped and his body made hard slapping noises as he pumped his cock into me. I had lost all concept of time when he finally came. Time didn't seem to matter. I was in heaven...

It was dark when I walked home. I could feel Phil's cum dribbling down my leg and I thought back over the evenings' events. Perhaps my luck had finally changed.

littleCJ
littleCJ
13 Followers