Been Too Long

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Damien, give it to me. It feels like you're in my stomach. I'd normally want you to cum in my mouth but your dick feels too good right now. Please, don't dare pull out. Fill me up. Put all that cum in me. Then I'll lick it off your cock. C'mon baby, cum in me. Cum in me."

This session was way more intense and pleasurable than I ever expected it to be. I was getting to the point where I wanted to cum now. I sped up my pace and grabbed her left nipple. I started to pinch it. She pinched the other one. I knew I was getting close and then she surprised me by saying,

"Cum in me. Let's have a beautiful black baby. Black lives matter. Black lives matter!!"

I don't know what came over me, but that triggered the biggest orgasm of my entire life. I swear I felt myself shoot what felt like at least twelve shots of semen deep in Jennifer. It was my turn for my body to shake. Damn, this was very intense. Wow. My breathing became shallow and I got lightheaded. I felt very drained and weak after that orgasm. I got off her; rolling to her right side.

"Damn Damien, have you been holding that one for a while?"

"Yeah, you could say that."

"That's one of the wilder orgasms I've seen a man have."

"Something went off in me when you said black lives matter. That literally stunned me. What made you say that anyway?"

"Well, I follow your page on Facebook and I respect your stance on social and racial issues. I never sent a friend request because my ex husband is your best friend. Better to keep drama down. How much longer are you in Houston?"

"Another two, maybe three days."

"Will I see you again before you go back to Dallas?"

"Damn right you will. Even if I didn't don't your folks still live in Dallas?"

"Yes. Yes, they do still live in Dallas."

"Then we will see each other again either way."

Yeah, I don't think she'll be bothering Jack anymore.

12