Been Waiting for Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott, on the other hand, wasn't too thrilled about the meeting. A part of him did want to punch Ricky for what he said. He wasn't denying anything that he did, he just didn't think that Ricky would air out his dirty laundry like that. He was happy that the wedding was still on though. He didn't like that Kendra had to suffer because of this. He agreed to meet him at the lake within an hour. He had to go by the mall to pick up something so, Ricky would have to wait.

Once Scott arrived at the lake, he saw Ricky waiting in front. He walked over to him slowly, with his hands in his pockets. He looked over at him, his face void of emotions. Ricky turned towards him a little calmer and sighed.

"What's up?" Ricky asked.

"Hey, you wanted to see me?"

"Yea, I'm getting married."

Scott scoffed and shook his head, "So I heard."

"Yea, I figured by the way I acted she would have kicked me to the curb. Thank God for good women."

"I agree." then they were silent, both looking out at the lake.

It was a tense silence full of things that needed to said, but both were too stubborn to say anything. Ricky was busy shuffling his feet and Scott just stood there. Scot was beginning to get a little impatient.

"Do you really love her?" Ricky finally asked.

"I do, more than anything." he immediately answered.

"Are you willing to risk anything for her, because she definitely deserves that?"

"I risked our friendship for her, so yes." Ricky just nodded as a response.

"Why her? I'm not mad anymore but just shocked. I mean we both use to tease her and yell at her to get away from us."

"I can't exactly explain why her man, I just know that I'm happy that I have her. I mean believe me man, I tried to fight it as much as possible but I can only take so much. I mean she was putting it out there for me and..."

"That's enough, this is still my sister." they both laughed, "Hey man, I know that you won't do anything to hurt her and I'm sorry that I brought all that up."

"It's cool; I know you didn't mean it."

"I appreciate you letting me get that lucky punch in too." he said and they started laughing again.

"You did that me by surprise, so I let that one slide."

"So, we cool? You there with me?" Ricky asked extending his hand.

Scott paused and shook his head, "All the way." he said slapping his hand with his.

Ricky let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding. He knew he really didn't want to lose his boy. No matter what might have been said, he knew Scott was a good man and could be just what Katrina needed.

"So, does that mean I still have to put on that monkey suit tomorrow?" Scott asked.

"If I have to, so do you ." he smiled, "Just so you know, you can't break up with my sister."

"Man, I told you, I'm not going anywhere. Your sister is crazy like you; she will come back and hunt me down."

"I heard about this house that you are thinking about getting. You want to move in with her?"

"Well, the main objective was for me to get out of the house because that house is kind of small, but yea I do want her to move I n with me."

"You jumping the gun a little, aren't you?"

"Hey I'm confident like that." he shrugged.

"Man, I mess up because of that little stunt, now I won't have a party." he said looking over at Scott.

"You better be ready to kiss the rings bitch, because I kept it going for you." Scott smirked.

"Oh bless you man. I knew you loved me." Ricky said clutching on to him.

"Get the hell off me." Scott laughed pushing himself away, "Don't be all slobbering on me because I'm a good friend."

"You are man and I'm glad that you and Katrina are together, really."

"Come on, I'll let you buy me the first round."

After the party, Scott strolled in around midnight trying to sneak in without Katrina waking up. He didn't expect to be out that late partying. He made sure to leave a message for Katrina just before he left, so he figured that she was with the girls getting ready for tomorrow.

He opened the bedroom door and was shocked when the bedroom lights came on. Katrina was sitting there under the covers in bed. He just plastered on that goofy smile as he shook her head.

"So, how was the bachelor party?" she asked.

"Oh it was just a regular hang out with the guys, nothing special."

"Stop trying to down play it." she said folding her arms.

"Isn't that what you did?" he said sitting on the edge of the bed next to her.

"That's different, I said it." she pouted and he couldn't resist leaning down to kiss her.

A little turned deeper as he pushed his tongue in her mouth taking over the kiss. She grabbed the back of his head as he maneuvered on top of her.

"So, I take it you and my brother made up." she whispered between kisses.

"Yes we did and for what I have in mind I really don't want to talk about your brother." he silent her again by kissing her.

"No, baby seriously, I'm so happy that we went ahead and said something to him. Now we can go out and not worry about what my brother is going to say."

"I'm happy too, really I am, but like I said before I have other things on my mind." he said shrugging off his jacket.

"Those must have been some might good looking strippers to get you all bothered."

"Doesn't matter, I got what I've been waiting for." he smiled.

"You are so corny." she muffled before he kissed her again.

The next morning, everyone was running around like crazy for the wedding. Scott was in the room with Ricky watching him pace. He was making Scott dizzy with the constant pacing.

"Hey, can you please stop? I get motion sickness." Scott replied.

"You know man, I'm not tripping. I'm cool. I'm cool." he said as beads of sweat came down his face.

"How long are you going to keep saying that? I swore you told me that a couple of minutes ago."

"I'm just saying. I'm cool. I'm cool."

Scott just shook his head as he looked down in his hand. As soon as the door opened, he tucked his hand away as he saw Katrina walking in. She literally took his breath away when she walked in wearing a black strapless dress. It fit her perfectly without showing too much of figure and it cinched in right below her breast. Her hair was swooped up away from her neck and she looked flawless.

"Hey are you okay?" she asked.

"Please don't make him say he's cool. I am begging you baby." Scott said.

She looked at him confused as she walked to Ricky and fixed his tie, "Are you nervous?"

"Nah, I'm co...I'm good." Ricky said catching himself as Scott smiled to himself.

"Well, I just came to check on you because your lovely bride is waiting."

"I know. I'm ready."

"Okay, well I will see you later." she said heading out and Scott followed behind her.

He pulled her over to him and kissed her, "Hey baby, you know you look so good."

"I know and as much as I love kissing you, I don't want to ruin my lipstick."

"Aw come on baby, just a little kiss."

"Scott, please. We are in a church." she smiled and walked off.

"That's so wrong." he huffed.

He watched her walk away and smiled to himself. There were no words for her or the way he felt for her. He never expected for him to love someone so much. He was right when he told her that she was just what he was waiting on. Just before she reached the door, she turned to him and smiled. He leaned his head against the wall, shuffling the tiny box in his pocket.

"I love you." he mouthed to he as she stared at his lips.

She smiled so hard that she swore her face would crack but she didn't care, "I love you too." she mouthed back.

A couple of months after the wedding, Scott had finished all the paper work for the house. It was official, it was all theirs and she didn't know it yet. He wanted to keep it a surprise, which was hard to do with her constantly asking him about the house. He kept everything low key and away from prying eyes. He was also busy helping James move down as soon as James had some time off. James was always good with his hands and planned on buying a mechanic shop from mama Tonya's husband. He was just happy to hear that he was going to chill out for awhile.

One day he decided to take her to see the house, but told her that he was going to see his friend. They pulled up in front of the house and she got out of the car with him.

"Your friend's house is beautiful baby. I like it."

"You do, I thought you would." he pulled out the key.

"You have a key to this house?" she said drawing her eyebrows together.

"Baby, I may have lied a little bit. It's not his house, it's ours." he said pushing the door open.

Her mouth instantly dropped as she walked in. She moved around downstairs checking the fireplace. She went to the kitchen and instantly fell in love with it.

"Scott, this is just too amazing." she said as he followed her into the kitchen, "You got this for us?"

"Of course I did. I saw this and knew you were going to love it. The master bedroom is just as good." he leered and she pushed him away.

"You are just so nasty."

"You should look in the refrigerator, it's really spacious." he said.

"Oh really?" she opened it and stopped when she saw a little box sitting on the middle shelf. She went still, but she felt like her knees were shaking. She slowly reached for it and her breath caught in her throat. The silence was killing Scott, he was tempted to just take it out of her hand and cut the suspense.

"Oh my God." she whispered before she flipped it open.

Her breath caught in her throat as she looked at the beautiful diamond ring staring back at her. She could feel the tears stinging her eyes as she placed her hand over her heart. I guess this is my queue, Scott thought to himself. He walked close to her and grabbed her free hand. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"Hey now, no tears okay. I'm just asking you a simple question." he smiled wiping her tears away with his thumb, "I told you that I was planning on making us permanent and I don't go back on my word when it comes to you. I knew there was going to be something special about us, every since I first kissed you ten years ago. Katrina, will you marry me?"

She nodded her head vigorously until she found her voice, "Yes, yes!" she repeated before his lips came crashing down on hers.

She wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him senseless. Her body pressed close to his as he ran his hand down to her butt. He lifted her up by the backs of her thighs and set her on the counter. He needed his future wife, right here and now. His kisses moved down to her neck, sucking on the tender spot just below her ear.

He loved the sound she made when he did that. Her senses were on overload right now as he ran his hands down to her breast. He grabbed a hold of her breast and arched into his touch.

"Scott, what are you doing?" she moaned.

"I'm breaking in our house." he said as he reached for the zipper in the front of her dress.

He pulled the dress open looking at her breast enclosed by her bra. He pulled her to the edge of the counter and started to kiss on the tops of her breast. She grabbed his head as she leaned back on the counter. He kissed her tight stomach all the way to between her thighs. He could see her pussy glistening in her panties and he teased her by running a finger up and down her slit. She gasped as he continued torturing her slowly. He pulled her panties off and lifted one leg over his shoulder. He pulled her lips apart to inhale her sweet scent. Damn, he could feel his dick aching in his pants, but didn't want to rush it now. He wanted to savor this moment. His tongue slowly circled her clit as he felt her fingers through his hair. He pushed two fingers inside of her as he sucked on her clit making her push her hips up against his mouth. Katrina was in complete ecstasy, it was like her vision was becoming blurry as her thighs pushed against his ears. She felt his tongue beat against her hard clit and she felt herself so close to cumming she couldn't take it.

"Oh shit Scott." she moaned, "I'm so close."

His mouth left her clit and his tongue replaced his fingers. He dove in moving his tongue quickly inside of her. She started to buck against him gripping his hair so tight that he was convinced she was going to rip his hair out. She let out a scream as she came on his tongue. She rode the wave as she still felt his tongue inside her.

He raised up and she immediately pulled his shirt over his head. She pulled him close to her, wrapping her legs around him. He pressed his lips to hers and she drew him in close as she tasted herself on him. He reached between them to unzip his pants and take his hard cock out. She pulled away to look at the throbbing member in his hand which made her nibble on her bottom lip.

He closed the gap between them and pushed himself inside of her. She grabbed a hold of him as she felt the familiar stretch. He stilled himself briefly as the need to take her hard and fast course through him. She saw him battling with himself and needed him to move. She grabbed on to him, steadying herself. She nibbled on her bottom lip and he caught a glimpse of that and it turned him on more. He thrusted inside of her holding on to the back of her thighs. Her mouth fell open as she submitted to him. She leaned back against the cabinet and he continued thrusting into her relentless.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped digging her nails into his arms.

He felt him self about to cum soon as she tightened around his cock. He swore he would never get tired of fucking her. She would always feel so good around him. He felt his balls tightening and knew that he was going to cum soon. Katrina was close too. He dug her nails into his arm so hard that she was sure she almost drew blood. He grabbed a hold of her hair tugging it back exposing her neck. He sucked on the tender part just below her chin and she saw tiny little lights burst in front of her as she came on him. He came shortly after her, spilling himself inside of her. He fell against her, trying to catch his breath. He felt his head being lifted off her and her lips against his. They were light pecks against his and some ended with her nibbling on his bottom lip.

"I love you." she whispered.

"I love you too baby." he reached for the ring and slid it on her finger.

She smiled looking down at it and looked back at him. She didn't know she could be this happy, especially with Scott.

"I didn't think that this would happen." she said.

"Why?"

"I don't know, maybe I was thinking that we were just a dream."

"Well, I'm here to make all those dreams come true, even the naughty ones." he leered and she couldn't help but laugh.

She held on to him as she thought of that moment in front of the lake till now. If this was a dream, she wouldn't wake. She was ready to start her new life as Mrs. Scott Porter, she thought as she hugged him close. She just hoped for her friends to find the same happiness she did.

*

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME AND MY EDITING. I WANT TO THANK MY EDITOR K-DOG FOR HELPING ME. AS YOU CAN TELL THIS IS A SERIOUS. I HAVE JADE AND LOGAN'S STORY COMING UP REAL SOON. I HOPE TO SEE A LOT OF READERS FOR THAT ONE. AGAIN I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED AND WHO KEPT READING, THAT'S BEEN MY MOTIVATION TO FINISH. SEE YOU SOON.

12