Been Watching You Move In

Story Info
Middle aged man notices the girl in the window next door.
5.5k words
4.28
46.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers

There was nothing enjoyable about moving, that much 54 year old Vito Donato was sure of he thought as he dragged yet another box out of his van and into the very modest bungalow he had bought after his recent divorce. Having to lug all his belongings was a lot more painful than the end of his 25 year marriage, mainly because it was his often wayward ways that forced the end.

This new place was not nearly as nice as the house he left to his wife, much smaller and in a less affluent neighborhood, but he didn't need that much room any more anyway. The houses were closer together as well, and Vito could help notice that there was a young girl next door who always seemed to be sitting by the window, a chubby faced kid with a bowl haircut.

Since the weather had been gorgeous of late and the kid was always in the same place, Vito came to the conclusion the poor thing was probably handicapped, stuck in a wheelchair while Mom left her alone all day to go to work. The middle aged man felt bad for her so he had begun giving the girl a little wave, and she had been returning the waves and offering a smile that lit up her cherubic face.

Finally after one of his seemingly endless trips back to the car he offered a greeting through the screen window, and that was how Vito got to meet the first person in his neighborhood.

***

"Hello young lady," Vito called out to the girl on the other side of the screen.

"Hi mister."

"It's a beautiful day. How come you aren't outside enjoying the weather?" Vito said and then kidded. "You could always help me move in."

"I would if I could," she said sadly. "My name is Bella."

"My name's Vito."

"My mom would kill me if I called you by your first name," Bella answered.

"Well, my name is Vito Donato but I would like you to call me Vito when she's not around. Mr. makes me feel old."

"Okay."

"I like the name Bella," Vito said as he moved closer.

"I hate it," the girl said. "It was my grandmother's name."

"I've heard worse," Vito said as he got up closer still. "Don't want to be nosy but I see you sitting at the window all the time. Are you - you know - in a wheelchair or something?"

"Might as well be. I had an accident and had to have a knee operation last month, so I'll be okay in a couple months but my summer is ruined," Bella explained.

"That's a shame. Car accident?"

"No, it was at our class picnic and we were goofing around walking on this guardrail like it was a tightrope. This jerk pushed me and here I am."

"Horrible."

"Tell me about it, and he was my boyfriend too," Bella added.

"Some boyfriend."

"Nobody comes to see me or anything. They're all at the beach or Six Flags and I'm stuck here alone. I missed my graduation and everything."

"Oh, you're out of high school?" he asked as he looked at the girl a little differently.

Bella was wearing some sort of nightie but because she was seated a little higher than Vito on the ground all he could see was her face and her round shoulders along with her upper arms which seemed a little plump. Nothing wrong with a girl with a little meat on her bones, Vito mused to himself.

"So you have a cast on or something?" Vito asked, and after the girl nodded she started to stand up.

"You don't have to bother. Don't hurt yourself," he said.

"I have to get up every once in a while anyway," Bella said as she struggled to her feet, and while her intent was to show him the contraption that covered her knee the man's eyes were fixed on the nightie.

The drab ivory nightgown went down almost to her cast but the sharp eyed construction worker's gaze was fixed on the very dark shadow visible through the satin. He forced himself to look at the cast and told the girl the thing was probably a pain but was nothing like the things they used back when he was a kid and broke his arm, and when she sat back down he was treated to an image of what seemed to be nice full breasts with large nipples poking into the satin.

"Look Bella, if you ever need anything - like at the store? Let me know. This vacation time I'm taking ends this Friday and I work 7 to 5 weekdays, but other than that..."

"Thanks. I'm okay and I'm eating too much already," Bella complained. "Nothing else to do because TV sucks. That's why I've been watching you move stuff. Better than reruns."

"I don't know about that," Vito laughed.

"Well I think so. You're so strong, you look like Hercules especially when you wear that wife-beater."

"Really?"

"Yeah," she giggled with a hint of embarrassment. "You're so hairy too. Even your back is hairy."

"Don't remind me."

"I think it's cool," Bella disagreed. "Maybe because I'm hairy too."

"You are? You have a hairy back?" Vito asked with a grin.

"No, but you know," Bella mumbled. "I got kidded in the locker room when we changed at gym all the time."

"No reason to be ashamed of being a woman, but then again I'm an old guy who grew up in a different era. I've always been fond of furry girls."

"You don't look that old," Bella countered.

"54."

"Really? You're in great shape. Way better than my Dad."

"I've seen your mother I think but not your Dad."

"They divorced so he only comes by when he has to and he doesn't have to all that often I guess."

"Sorry about that. Well, I better get back to work."

"I'll be watching, Vito," Bella assured him.

***

Vito had just stepped out of the shower and was reaching for the towel when he glanced next door and saw Bella at the window already. The construction worker had spent a lot of time thinking about the plump little lady last night as the image of those fat nipples poking at the satin and what seemed like a incredibly lush bush between her legs looming under the nightie.

The middle aged mused that he just wasn't made for these times, and he much preferred the girls of his era and before who were not slaves to the razor or felt the need to artificially add curves to their bodies, because he loved the variety of shapes that women came in. Vito was especially appalled the way pubic hair had gone out of style, and he recalled during some of his dalliances that would eventually cost him his marriage that many of the younger ladies he favored not only had done extensive gardening down there which left little more than a strip of fur, and one even ad removed all of what the had considered offensive hair.

Vito still recalled looking at the smooth mound in horror because it made the young woman look juvenile, and while he made it through that evening he never called her back. Different strokes for different folks was how Vito remembered Sly Stone signing it, but while that was fine for some folks, that trend left him cold.

"Now as for Bella, you sweet thing," Vito had muttered at the window screen, appreciating the fact that she obviously didn't follow that trend, and the middle aged man glanced down at what just thinking of the teen had done to his grotesque manhood, the vein riddled stub arching upward and hard as nails.

Vito had got dressed quickly, deciding on shorts and in deference to what his neighbor had expressed liking him wear, an older white tank-top t-shirt that fit him more snugly that the newer ones. Making sure his teeth were gleaming, he practiced smiling in front of the mirror, trying to make his sometime lecherous grin seem less evil, and then went outside.

***

Once outside Bella called out a good morning greeting and after he responded she called him over to the window and asked a favor.

"I feel really creepy because we just really met and you offered to help me if I needed something," Bella had started, but when the request was a simple one that didn't even require him go to the store he was back to the window moments after ducking into his house.

"Here you go," Vito announced as he held the bottle of Advil still in the box.

"This screen doesn't slide up," Bella complained. "You can come in the house though. The door is unlocked."

Vito let himself into the modestly furnished house which had the random clutter of a home with a single working mother with an incapacitated daughter, and the middle aged man followed Bella's voice to the room at the end of the hall where the teen stood propped up with a crutch in a room that was probably typical of a teen.

"Welcome to my cell," Bella said as Vito tried not to look at the girl's nipples which seemed to be trying to burst through the nightie. "How did you happen to have a bottle of Advil?"

"Let's just say I was married to an avid coupon shopper and since I go through them like candy I have about a half dozen more of these bottles still."

"Your wife?" Bella asked and then added, "I saw the gold band. It stands out nice against your hairy finger. Is she coming here to live too?"

"No, we're divorced. The ring is kind of stuck on me because my hands have swelled "

"Oh. Sorry."

"Thanks, but it was my fault. I was a bad boy," Vito chuckled. "Can I help you get that open?"

"No, I can get it," Bella said as she sat down and opened the box. "Have a seat - if you can stay that is."

"I'd love to. I'm tired of unpacking. Can I get you some water?" Vito asked but the girl shook her head and took them without anything to wash them down with.

"No, I'm good at swallowing," Bella giggled and then added, "That was piggish wasn't it?"

"No idea what you're talking about," Vito replied with a smirk.

"I blame the shirt. You wore that again just to get me to notice you, didn't you?"

"It's not the same one. I have a bunch of them."

"Oh brother, I might be sitting at this window year round," Bella kidded.

"I won't wear them shoveling snow."

"Too bad," Bella responded as she bit her lower lip. "Do you know Greco's Pizza?"

"Heard of them but never ate there," Vito told her. "They any good?"

"They're okay but you look like the guy on the boxes they deliver them in."

"Great. Let me guess. Typical husky Italian guy with a moustache flipping a pie."

"I think he's just making a gesture with his fingers that's supposed to mean it's delicious," Bella told him and then quickly added, "I shouldn't have said that, right? I do that a lot. Saying stuff I shouldn't".

"No, you're fine. I'm not that sensitive believe me. You should hear some of the stuff we call each other on the job. It's no haven of political correctness."

"Didn't want you to hate me right away. Did you say you work construction?" she asked and after he nodded she said, "Must be hard work."

"Can be. That's the reason for the Advil."

"Probably why you're in such awesome shape. That's what I should do. Work a tough job like that for a while and lose the blubber," Bella mused aloud.

"Bella, first of all I'm not in any great condition, believe me. I should use a few pounds too," Vito told her. "And as for you, you're a lovely girl. I know these days girls are supposed to be skin and bones but you look really good. I bet the boys at school love you."

"Sort of."

"Just because you broke up with your boyfriend..."

"He wasn't my boyfriend," she said of the guy that caused her injury. "He was just a guy at the senior picnic who took me into the woods so I could get him off. I'm kind of famous for that."

"And that's another example of me saying the wrong thing," Bella added. "I don't want to do stuff like that - well, no. That's a lie too. I like giving head a lot, but I love doing it to a boy that likes me instead of ones that only see me when nobody's around."

"Keep talking Bella," she scolded herself when Vito didn't say anything.

""Don't beat yourself up like that. You're young. You're entitled to act a little wild," Vito told her. "Hell, I'm almost three times your age and I still haven't grown up. I can't say no either and it cost me a marriage. My own kids probably think I'm a dog and they wouldn't be wrong."

"And now you're living next to me."

"Bella, don't worry. I would never..."

"I understand, but that really hurts."

"That's not what I meant. You can feel safe around me."

"I do. Wouldn't have let you in if I didn't," Bella assured him and then chuckled while saying, "You don't think I let every guy buy me Advil, do you?"

"Then I feel special," Vito acknowledged.

"You are," she agreed, and then after seeming to be debating herself for a minute asked, "Vito? Would you do me a favor?"

"Of course."

"Would you let me kiss you?" Bella asked timidly, with the color rising in her cheeks proving to him that she was a bit shy despite all she had said about herself. "I've never kissed anybody with a moustache before - a real moustache like yours. Not a ratty little one."

"Sure - uh - how do..."

"Come over and sit next to me here on the bed," Bella said while patting the sheets beside her, and Vito got up and sat where she wanted him, avoiding the cast totally visible as her nightie had rolled up.

After the middle aged man sat down Bella turned a bit to face him and put her hand on his upper arm near his shoulder, and as she seemed to be gathering resolve Vito felt her hand slowly moving up and down on his hairy bicep, seemingly to delight in the crinkly feel of the fur before she leaned over and kissed the construction worker.

Vito, for his part, tried to keep it a brief kiss but the feel of her very full lips against his had him returning the enthusiasm. Bella's hand had left his arm and had snaked around to his back, and only when the teen's hand seemed to get trapped under the wife beater down near the base of his spine did their lips part.

"Whatcha trying to do babe?" Vito asked with a smile, but Bella shook her head and managed to get her hand free from the tangle in back.

"Nothing. I'm weird. Ignore me," Bella answered.

"Well how was kissing a guy with a moustache? he asked.

"Awesome," Bella gushed. "I really loved it - and you kiss good too."

"Thank you, but I think it's you that has the talent for kissing. Your lips are so soft and full."

"You liked it?" Bella asked, and after the older man nodded she crunched up her hace and whispered something.

"Sorry?" Vito replied when he didn't hear the girl. "My hearing isn't all that great."

"Your shirt," Bella repeated. "Would you take it off for me?"

"My shirt? Sure but - what if your Mom came home early?"

"She won't. Never has."

"Okay, but I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed because I'm not a kid anymore." Vito said before he lifted it over his head. "I am flattered though."

The construction worker peeled the shirt up and off, and after setting it aside sat on the edge of the bed while Bella put her hand back on his arm.

"Your tan," Bella said softly, referring to the way his arms, neck and face were so much more brown that the rest of his upper torso.

"Outside a lot," Vito said nervously, not used to anything like this.

"Can I have a hug?" Bella asked after her hands went to the upper part of the man's chest, and he couldn't help notice that her fingers were trembling.

"Sure - don't hurt yourself," Vito added when he saw her wince from turning, and then her arms came around him, her hands running up and down his furry back while she buried her face into his neck, the press of her lips against his skin impossible to ignore.

"Thank you for not laughing at me," Bella whispered into Vito's ear as her hands continued to run up and down his back and arms for several minutes, and when she stopped and leaned back her face was a deep crimson but the teen was unapologetic. "That's been on my bucket list for a while, finding out what it would be like to hug a hairy guy."

"Bucket list?" Vito chuckled. "You just became old enough to vote."

"You know, boys my age aren't hairy, at least not like you," Bella explained.

"I was, back in my high school days," Vito admitted. "It was no picnic. The guys used to call me Ape Man. Not that many girls cared for it either."

"Warned you I'm weird," Bella reminded him as her hand went back to his bicep.

"Was it everything you hoped for? Vito laughed but Bella wasn't laughing when she nodded vigorously.

"I'm glad," Vito said. "I have to admit I liked it too, once I got past the thought of your Mom bursting in."

"Told you she's stuck to her chair at work. She's the only one in the office," Bella repeated and then asked, "Did you really? Enjoy it I mean."

"Of course. What was not to be liked? I enjoyed you enjoying me. More than once a gal has sort of cringed when I took off my shirt."

"Do you mind if I?" Bella asked as her hand rubbed around Vito's collarbone, and getting a nod in response but both hands on the older man's chest, cupping his broad man boobs and kneading them gently while letting the long dark brown hairs flutter between her fingers. "It's weird isn't it? Me liking hairy men?"

"We all have preferences Bella," Vito sighed as he felt his heart racing, a condition that did not improve when the girl bent down and wrapped her lips around the puffy red nipple partially hidden in the fur, her sucking strong and mixed in with gentle nibbles.

"Oh Bella," Vito moaned softly as he reached up and stroked the back of her scalp while he felt his nipple stiffen. "That feels so good."

Meanwhile Bella kept on suckling on the plump bud, looking up at her neighbor to see his reaction while her hand kept rubbing the other side of his chest until she nudged Vito's arm upward with her head, finally using her free hand to pull the construction workers arm up until her face slid over.

"What? Oh!" the older man cried out when the teen buried her face under his arm and gave his armpit a nibble before smiling.

"Bet nobody ever did that to you before," Bella challenged.

"True. I'm usually the one giving instead of receiving," Vito responded.

"Really?"

"Sure. Why not? It's a very sensuous and sensitive area," Vito explained and then added, "if you're still talking to me around the holidays maybe I'll give you a little lick as a present if you're a good girl."

"Christmas - that's a long way away," Bella said as she twirled her finger in the mat of curls on his chest. "I'll never make it. Let me know when I'm getting my present so I make sure I shave."

"Makes no difference to me," Vito said. "I grew up in Little Italy at a time when girls weren't as fastidious as they are these days."

"I haven't shaved my legs since my accident," Bella admitted.

"I noticed."

"By the time my cast comes off my legs might be as hairy as yours," Bella suggested.

"You'll still be my favorite neighbor."

"You're sweet Vito. I have been shaving my armpits though," Bella explained, and as she lifted her arm she peeked over at her underarm and made a face. "Every other day when I shower. Pain in the butt taking a shower with this cast on."

"Wait a second honey," Vito said impulsively as he reached over and kept the girls arm up before ducking down and running his tongue along the deep crater which seemed to be coated with 5 o'clock shadow.

"Ooooh!" Bella squealed as her body shivered from the feel of her neighbor's tongue. "Omigod! Christmas came early."

"For both of us," Vito grinned.

"Must have been yucky since I didn't shower this morning, plus the stubble."

"Nope. You tasted wonderful, and it's not stubble yet."

"Will be by tomorrow," Bella replied. "I think I'm part werewolf. One time a few years ago I decided to stop shaving my pits for a couple of months. My Mom got a peek at me and hit the roof. Made me march into the bathroom and shave."

"Why?"

"I dunno," Bella said and then asked, "Did you say you like hairy girls?"

"Adore them."

"What do you think of this?" Bella asked as she pulled her nightie up to her waist and leaned back while using her arms to keep her seated somewhat upright. "Not the belly, under that."

"Your tummy is cute Bella," Vito said, barely noticing it because his eyes were focused below at the dense triangle of curly black hair that filled the delta. "Your bush - it's fantastic."

furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers
12