Beer Bust

Story Info
Jenny provokes a campus security guard.
1.9k words
3.88
11k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding Ben, girls do not drink and drive," I said. "Guys get drank, then get behind the wheel and drive into accidents, they do that at eighteen and at twenty five. A young lady takes one drink, seeps it for the whole evening, then goes to sleep. We girls should be allowed to drink once we turn eighteen."

"So much for gender equality, Jenny," Ben smiled. We were sitting at a table in the campus food court, me with a raspberry mocha, Ben with his cup of black tea. Ben is not a real cop. He is a security guard on our campus. He is just two or three years older than me, wears a cute uniform, and definitely likes my company. So, why not tease him a little.

"Gender equality, sort of," I smiled back. "You know, most of cops and security guards are men. How many uniformed men use that must-be-twenty-one rule just to handcuff a young woman, and then get into her panties?"

"You are a good girl, Jenny, surely you obey all rules even if you don't like them. Nobody can catch and handcuff you," Ben said.

"Why, nobody cares what kind of stuff I keep in my dorm room!" I laughed, and playfully adjusted the hem of my short skirt.

I wasn't sure if he takes that as an invitation. Anyway, it was a Friday and I didn't have any urgent course work.

That evening, I sat on the sofa in my room, watching TV and wearing nothing but a gray t-shirt that barely covered my brief red panties. Ben knocked on my door at half past eight or so. "Evening Jenny, how are you doing?" he said. "If you don't mind, I'd like to inspect your room for prohibited items."

"Do I have to let you in for the inspection?" I asked.

"As a good citizen, you should," he smiled. "But if you say No, then that's it, I have no probable cause."

I hesitated for a second, and then said, "Yes, go ahead if you wish."

Ben opened my fridge. He quickly spotted two beer cans in the back, and got them out with a triumphant expression on his face. "Can I see your driver's license Jenny," he asked. I found the license card in my purse and handed it over to Ben. "You've turned twenty just a month ago. Twenty isn't twenty one, is it girl?"

I became Ben's prize and we both knew it. Ben got his handcuffs out. They weren't the regular police-issue steel cuffs, but rather two rings made of plastic and connected by a short chain. "Those handcuffs do no look real, they belong in a sex shop," I teased him. "Are you sure you are a real guard?"

Ben did not take offense, he simply said, "We have to use plastic cuffs because of the girls like you. Female students do not drink and drive, they drink and roam the hallways and stairs half-naked, exposing their tits and bare bums. If we place a girl in steel cuffs, she sobers up next morning and files a complaint about the marks on her delicate wrists. But this kind of plastic cuffs will leave no marks on your skin, even if you pull and struggle."

He opened the cuffs and said, "Please, Jenny." I held my hands out in front, and Ben handcuffed me. Then he took a chair, placed it in the middle of the room, and sat on it. "Do you know what happens to naughty girls who break the rules?" he asked.

"Do they get their bottoms spanked?" I guessed.

"That's right," Ben said and tapped on his knees inviting me into the position. I bent over his lap until my cuffed hands touched the floor. The hem of my brief t-shirt rode up, and Ben placed his right palm on my panty-clad bottom.

Keeping me in place with his left hand, he gave me ten mild smacks. My panties didn't give much protection, but Ben wasn't happy that I am still wearing them. He paused the spanking and said, "Those cute panties of yours have to go down Jenny, please lift up a bit."

I lifted my bum, and Ben yanked my panties down. He began spanking my bare ass. I enjoyed it at first, squirming on his lap and moaning happily. But his slaps were getting harder and harder. After about twenty swats on the bare, my buttocks were in real pain. It was not fun anymore. I cried, squirmed, kicked, but was unable to cover my bottom with my cuffed hands or escape his grip. Finally, I pleaded, "Ben please stop, it hurts too much! I learned my lesson!"

He paused briefly, and pulled my panties further down to just below my knees. He said, "I have an assignment for you Jenny. Kick your panties off your legs completely, then we can stop!" He began slapping my ass rapid-fire while I frantically scissored my legs in the air, trying to kick my panties off. I succeeded, but not before receiving twelve more pretty hard slaps.

Ben held me in place for another couple of minutes, his right palm resting on my hot punished ass. Then he helped me on my feet. I stood before him, my hands still cuffed in front, the t-shirt bunched up, and my pussy in full view. I made no attempt to cover up or collect my panties. I expected him to bend me over the table, force my thighs apart and, well, make me pay for my infraction in a way natural for a young woman. Honestly, I really wanted that to happen.

Instead, Ben reached into my bookshelf and extracted the camcorder I hid there.

"Playing a spy girl, aren't you Jenny?" he chuckled.

"Ben, I swear I wasn't going to blackmail you or anything. I wanted this recording just for my own fun!" Darn, what a stupid idea that was. Instead of getting a good fuck, I made Ben angry and now he might just hand me over to the cops.

"I hope you are telling the truth Jenny. But I am taking you to the security office anyway," the guard said.

"May I take my panties and put them back on please?" I asked. He did not respond immediately, so I bent down and tried to get my panties with my cuffed hands.

Ben was faster than me. He quickly seized my panties from the floor and yanked them into his pocket. "No panties for you, girl!" he said. He took hold of my elbow and began pulling me towards the door. I resisted, demanding my panties, but Ben was just too strong for me. He pulled me far enough to reach the knob, and opened the door.

I realized that the edge of my t-shirt is going to ride up and expose me completely if I keep struggling. So, I gave up. I just pulled my t-shirt down as far as it would go, and meekly followed Ben as he led me down the lobby, with my ass and pussy barely covered.

Ben escorted me into the office and locked the door. "Good evening, Ms. Baker," he said. "This young lady is arrested for possessing alcohol, illegally taping a law enforcement operation using a hidden camera, and not wearing panties outside her room!"

I giggled. Ben pretended to report me to Ms. Baker, who was the office manager and Ben's boss, even though she was not present in the room. Ben and I were alone.

"Sure Ms. Baker, I will fill her arrest papers," he continued. "Jenny, please take a seat." He offered me a wooden stool, and I sat down. Being handcuffed in front, I couldn't tuck the hem of my t-shirt under my bum, so my bare and freshly spanked ass rested on the hard wood. It didn't feel very comfy. I began to squirm as Ben filled his papers. I don't think he ever submitted them.

"Now, your punishment for illegally taping me Jenny. Caning, six of the best, on the bare bottom!" he announced.

"That's too much, I'm a good girl!" I tried to protest. "Only very bad girls get a cane!"

"Look Jenny, I'm not going to hit you very hard if you cooperate," Ben said, opening a drawer and taking a thing cane from it. The implement was about three and half feet long. "I bought this cane a few weeks ago, hoping to use it on a naughty girl one day. You are giving me a perfect chance Jenny!"

I smiled meekly, then stood up and walked to one side of the table as Ben told me. I bent forward until my tummy and chest were flat on the table, and extended my cuffed hands. Ben produced some soft rope and tied my handcuffs to one leg of the table, then tied my ankles together and fastened them to another leg. Finally, he pulled the edge of my t-shirt out of the way.

My bare ass was ready for the punishment, and I could do nothing to protect it from the cane. Ben stood to the left of me and lightly tapped my buttocks with the stick. Then he raised his cane in the air.

Swish! The first stroke landed in the middle of my bottom. "Ouch," I said. It hurt a bit, but he certainly didn't use his full strength. I wasn't a very good student during my high school years, and learned a thing or too about a proper caning.

Ben proceeded with the caning, laying his mild strokes across my upturned buttocks. I received four more hits and they did not cause much pain. "The last one is always the hardest! Get ready girl," he announced. He changed his position, paused for a few seconds, and raised the cane.

Swish-Crack!! My bottom exploded in pain. "Ouch, fuck!! It hurts!" I wailed, thrashing in my bonds. Gosh, this one was a real cane kiss! Ben was very pleased by my reaction, he smiled and said: "Remember Jenny, this is a punishment, not a sex adventure! I should give you one more for cursing, but I will replace it with a couple of hand slaps."

He caressed my bare bottom with his right palm, and then lightly slapped each buttock in turn. "I will leave you bound to the table for the next five minutes Jenny, so you can reflect on the punishment you just received." He left the office, locking the door behind him.

I imagined how my body looks like for a guy standing behind me. My bare bum should be pink from the hand spanking I received earlier. Five mild cane strokes must have faded by now, but the red line from the last stroke surely runs across each buttock. The ropes around my ankles encouraged me to keep my thighs together, but someone standing directly behind me could peak between them and see my pussy lips.

Yum, if I was a guy, I would be very tempted to fuck a girl bound in that position.

By the time Ben returned, I was quite horny. He quickly untied my ankles, but was in no rush to release my hands. His hand touched my thighs and traveled up until it reached my most intimate area. I did not protest, and parted my thighs to give him more access.

Ben's fingers played with my pussy and I felt that I'm getting very wet down there. He paused and asked, "Should I untie you Jenny and let you go, or should I do something else with you?"

"If you have a condom, then please do something else!" I whispered. He showed me a condom, and shortly after I felt his hands on my hips. Then, the tip of his cock touched my wet lower lips.

He slowly entered me, and I moaned in pleasure. He began fucking my pussy.