Beer Store 3some With a Drunk Ch. 02

Story Info
This time Elle meets some of Raj's friends.
2.9k words
4.25
43.2k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got to the beer store in about five minutes, just before closing. It was dark outside and tons of cars in the front parking lot. I guess several people were trying to get there beer before closing time, so I was forced to park in the back alley which was the closest spot available. There were a few East Indian guys sitting on the grass of an attached green space, obviously intoxicated and probably homeless, wearing their turbans and tattered clothes and holding styro-foam cups.

As soon as the car stopped Raj sat still for a moment, looked over at me and asked, "Do you have five dollars, kind sir?" in his thick East Indian accent.

I was shocked after all I had given this disgusting vagrant and he was still bumming cash off of me, to obviously buy more alcohol. Did he not realize everything I had already given him? Wow, this guy was just unbelievable.

I didn't have any more cash on me, just plastic and definitely needed more beer after what I had experienced, so I responded by saying, "I tell you what Raj, you can come in the beer store with me, pick out whatever you want and I will pay for it."

You could see the excitement in Raj's eyes, like he had won the lottery. I think he was happier about this offer than when I let him fuck my hot wife. I went directly to the import beer section to grab a six pack of my favorite ale. When I looked, Raj was walking to the cash register pushing a twenty-eight pack of high percent alcohol beer in a cart, typical drunk trying to get as much alcohol he could. I didn't say anything to him, just paid for the beer and began to walk out of the beer store.

I walked to the back alley where my car was parked like a typical suburban upper middle class white guy, wearing my preppy clothes and holding my six pack of premium import beer, probably not a good thing to do in that neighborhood at that time of night.

As soon as I hit the unlock button to my one year old 5 series BMW I heard someone shout out, "Yo white boy! What you got for me? Yea, I'm fucking talking to you backstreet boy!"

I looked behind me and saw four young black guys, all wearing gang colors and one with his hand in his waste band, looking from side to side.

I responded by saying, "I don't want any trouble guys. I don't have any money on me, but you can have my wallet. Here, take it."

As I reached my hand to my pants to slowly to pull out my wallet, one of the young gang bangers batted it out of my hand and then punched me in the nose causing me to drop my six pack of beer which smashed on the ground.

The same gang banger yelled, "You stupid cracker! Do you think we want your fucking identification? You stupid white boy! I want the keys to your ride!"

As a trail of blood was falling from my nose I quickly complied, handed the keys over to one of them and they all quickly got in the car and drove off. There was nothing I could do only call 911, which I did. The police showed up and refused to take a statement because the car was in my wife's name, which I did for tax purposes. The last thing I wanted to do was get my wife down here, especially since I hadn't spoken to her since our little threesome experience with Raj, but I couldn't wait until we returned home from our trip to put the report in, that would be over a week.

I picked up my cell and dialed the hotel room. Elle picked up the phone in a surprisingly very cheerful voice. I explained what had happened and the need for her to file a police report and she quickly agreed saying she would take a cab and be there in fifteen minutes. Elle didn't mention a thing and she acted like nothing had happened, if anything, she was in a better mood than her usual self, which was a relief.

Elle showed up in a cab as she said, about fifteen minutes later. When she got out she looked as great as she usually does, wearing a grey short sleeve knit dress which hung about knee length and a pair of black tights underneath, that came down to about mid calf and a pair of flip flops. The dress was form fitting with a low cut in the neck, giving a perfect view of the cleavage of her perfect c-cup breasts. Her blond hair was tied back in a pony tail and flowed behind her back and gave contrast to the dark complexion of her skin from the constant tanning she had done to prepare for our vacation.

Elle ran up to me, kissing me on the lips and wiping the blood from by nose saying, "Are you OK baby?"

You could see the police officer who was taking the report checking Elle's ass out as she was checking me over to see if I was OK, but the officer quickly wasted no time, telling us he had to get all the appropriate information and get going because he had already been on the call far too long from having to wait for Elle to attend the scene. It only took about twenty minutes max before the officer had everything he needed, he directed us to a nearby taxi stand and then was on his way.

Just as we were walking to the taxi stand, Raj came from around the corner of the beer store smelling of cheap beer. He looked at us and said, "I am very, very sorry sir. I saw those young men make you drop your beer. I would be more than happy to share one of mine with you."

I just had my seventy thousand dollar car stolen from me and Raj thinks I am worried about my fifteen dollar six pack of beer? This guy is unreal.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Don't worry about us, Raj, everything is under control. Enjoy your beer. Goodnight."

To my surprise, Elle spoke up saying, "Honey, Raj is just trying to be nice. Why don't you have a beer with the old guy and make the best of it? After all, we have technically started our vacation."

I didn't want to disagree with anything Elle had to say at this point in time and after all I did really need a beer and mine were smashed on the pavement. It was just shocking how she almost acted as if nothing had happened with Raj earlier in the night, but I wasn't complaining at this point. I kind of wanted to forget about it.

Raj led us over to the five East Indian men who we first saw when I had parked my car. They were all sitting on the grass, speaking their native tongue and drinking. The twenty-eight pack of beer, which I paid for earlier, was sitting behind a tree just over from them and already mostly gone.

Raj went over to the case of beer, pulled out a beer and handed it to me. He offered me a cup, but I thought I would take my chances. Elle and I both sat with the men in almost a circle as I began to drink the cheap beer. Raj continued to talk to the other men in East Indian and most of the men continued to stare at Elle with a look of lust in their eyes.

Including Raj, there were six East Indian men in total, three of them were younger, about 18-20 years old, wearing a kind of mini turban and the other two and Raj were much older, in their 60's or even 70's. The older guys all had full white beards and wore tattered clothes, the younger guys wore more modern clothing and looked much cleaner.

I was curious and asked Raj who the guys were and why there was such an age gap. He told me they all belong to the same temple and they younger guys come here every few days to make sure they are OK and bring them food or clothes, or help them get around to where they need to go. He also said the young guys can all speak English too, but the other two older guys couldn't so they help them translate if need be.

Suddenly the oldest looking guy of the group spoke up and muttered something in East Indian. He looked to be about 75 years old, short, very skinny, patent white beard and long moustache with a purple faded turban. He also had a cane lying beside where he was hunched over.

Raj replied back to him in East Indian and then looked at Elle saying, "Kulbir says you should not be here as a woman, unless you are here to do a woman's role, but don't worry. I have already told him how you already pleased me today, so you have done your duties."

Elle looked at me, smiled, then looked at her watch noticing it was now 12:20 a.m. and said, "Tell Kulbir that was yesterday, so I guess I haven't done my role as a woman yet today."

Wow, what have I done? Before last night, I would have loved to see Elle so slutty and eager to please these pathetic slobs, but I was starting to reconsider. I guess you have to be careful what you wish for.

Raj quickly translated her comments back to Kulbir and all of the Indian men began to smile and speak to each other in Indian. Kulbir looked at the three younger men, said something to them in East Indian and they quickly left together. Now it was Me, Elle, and the three old East Indian guys. Luckily Raj was still here to translate anything that needed to be said. The area was now very quiet and dark with no one around and all the stores had closed, just a dim light from the alley which was next to the small park where they had been sitting.

Kulbir who I was clearly thinking was the alpha old guy again looked at Elle and muttered something.

Raj translated it as, "Kulbir said your clothing is too revealing and a woman should either cover her body properly, or not cover it at all."

Elle replied saying, "Well you're not giving me much of an option here, Kulbir."

Elle then stood up, pulled the knit dress she had been wearing over her head and threw it to the ground to reveal she was not wearing a bra and her firm and tanned c cup breasts. Her now very erect nipples from the cool night breeze were revealed. She then pulled off her tights, revealing no panties and her beautifully shaved pussy. Now only wearing her flip flops, she sat back down on her dress which was on the grass, folded her log slim legs and smiling while not saying anything.

I slowly walked over and helped myself to another beer and just stood back for a moment to see what Elle would do next.

The other old East Indian guy who was sitting to her left just glaring at Elle, the beautiful specimen that she was, his name was Manpreet and was probably the youngest of the old guys. I am guessing he was in late 50's to early 60's. This guy was a monster though, at somewhere around 6'2", 350 pounds, a dirty yellow turban and a long brown and white beard and moustache, very tattered clothing and a sweat shirt which was far to small for him, ending at the belly button of his extremely fat stomach.

Manpreet then leaned over with his right hand and suddenly grabbed Elle by her left breast. She moved her arms back far by her side and arched her back, causing her breast to sick out more giving him easier access.

Elle looked at Raj and said, "Ask him if he wants to lick them instead."

Raj passed the question on to Manpreet who began to shuffle towards her.

Kulbir suddenly and loudly spoke up in East Indian and Manpreet sat back to where he was sitting before.

Raj then said, "Kulbir says a woman should not be pleasured before a man. The eldest is the one who should first receive pleasure before anyone."

Elle looked at Raj like it was no big deal, shrugged her shoulders and said, "OK."

Elle then stood up and walked towards Kulbir and just stood over him while looking down at the old dirty cripple. This 28 year old, tanned, long legged, blond bomb shell, completely naked standing amongst the dirty vagrants. She just stood there for a moment as if she was thinking.

Then suddenly Elle looked at Raj and said, "OK, just so I don't offend this guy anymore, ask what he wants and what I can do, just so there is no more cultural confusion."

Raj quickly passed the message on to Kulbir who replied back to Raj. Raj then said to Elle, "He says you must orally release him."

Elle didn't say a word she just dripped to her knees with her perfect ass stuck in the air and began to tug at Kulbir's pants. It didn't take long before they were around his ankles and out appeared a stiff six inch uncut cock, covered in mounds of pubic hair. Elle lowered her head towards his cock, then lifted it and looking at me while she pinched her nose as if to say something didn't smell good. She quickly went back to her position and before you knew it. Her head began to bob up and down on Kulbir's cock. Elle worked him good. You could hear her patient slurping noise. She was clearly tickling and cupping his balls while sucking his shaft.

I noticed Manpreet had removed his pants, completely revealing a massive eleven inch cock and very thick, also surrounded by large mounds of curly pubic hair. He sat there stroking it, fixated on Elle's tits bouncing around while she sucked on Kulbir's shaft. Then I noticed Raj, the sly prick, he grabbed an empty beer bottle and stood behind Elle, suddenly plunging into her exposed dripping wet pussy. He started working it in and out of her and you could clearly see it was getting her going. She bobbed her head up and down even faster as he worked the bottle.

Suddenly Kulbir shouted something as he pushed Elle's head off of his cock. Raj passed Kulbir the bottle that was being used to fuck Elle's pussy, and Kulbir released a massive load filling about an inch of the bottle. Elle almost looked disappointed that she didn't get the opportunity to taste the old guys cum, but then looked towards Manpreet and his massive eleven inch erection.

Elle crawled towards him and said, "And what can I do for you big boy?"

Manpreet said something to Raj. Raj again translated it saying, "He would like you to pleasure him with your breast."

Elle smiled at Manpreet and wrapped her tits around his massive cock the best she could. She always gave a good tit fuck and as she would lower herself, she flicked the tip of his cock with her tongue to give that added pleasure.

Raj again moved behind Elle, this time releasing his cock. Raj got in a doggy style position behind Elle as Manpreet fucked her tits. Raj then plunged his bare cock into Elle for the second time in just a few hours.

Elle quickly commented, "Raj, don't you fucking cum inside me this time you bastard! I already have to somehow come up with the morning after pill when I wake up because of the last little trick you pulled."

Elle looked to be having the time of her life pleasuring the two old dirt bags the best she could as if she was being a personal whore.

The pace continued until Manpreet yelled something to Kulbir. Kulbir being a cripple shuffled over towards Manpreet as fast and as best he could, then passed him the bottle which had already contained Kulbir's cum. Manpreet pushed Elle aside as he also began to grunt and emptied his load into the bottle.

Elle just continued to get fucked by Raj, now that her hand was free, she used one to hold herself up and the other to reach behind and massage Raj's balls while he fucked her. Once that happened, it didn't take long and Raj quickly pulled out of her and grabbed the same bottle where he too emptied his load.

There was now easily about four inches of thick cum in the beer bottle and Elle was just lying on the grass. Kulbir again spoke up.

Raj passed it on to Elle, "Kulbir says the contents in this bottle are yours."

Elle looked at me while I held my beer and said, "What happens on vacation stays on vacation. Cheers..." as she put the bottle up to her mouth and drained every last drop into her mouth.

Elle gathered her clothes and we headed to the taxi stand and went back to our hotel, ready to head down south for our vacation which had apparently already started.

To be continued...