Beer Thursday Pt. 03

Story Info
Mary goes to a topless restaurant.
4.1k words
4.49
45.6k
20
2

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,049 Followers

"Ok, so that was great last night, but what happened while you were out with your guys at beer Thursday?" Bob asked. "I'm not complaining since you've never...never done that...blown me like you that, ever. I'm getting hard just thinking about it. Wow. What happened?"

Mary was waiting for this conversation. She knew that Bob had to suspect something. She took a sip of her coffee and looked across the breakfast table at her wonderful husband, weighing how much to tell him. "I can take care of that. I'm not wearing anything under this shirt." She got up, pushed the table away and straddled Bob's lap. "No shit," Mary gasped, "you were not kidding. You are as hard as I've ever felt you." She ground her moist pussy into his fat erection. "What do you think happened? I know you didn't get this looking at me in my old tee shirt. You seem to have been dwelling on last night."

"Yeah, I've been thinking about it. You were as hot as you've ever been, so yeah, of course I thought about it, but I want to hear it from you." Bob reached under Mary's wet, swollen crotch and pulled his stifled disk out of his bottoms, lined the head up, and pulled Mary down onto his throbbing rod. "Oh God, this feels so good. I am amazed how wet you are. I know something happened to get you this aroused since it takes a lot of foreplay to get fully inside you. Tell me, or I'll pull out, shower and go to work." Bob laughed hoarsely.

"Sure you will," Mary started rhythmically clenching his cock with her vagina. "I'd like to see you walk away from me right now. I know you are bluffing, but I'll tell you."

"Nothing physical happened at all. It was just Tom and me as Bill and Jack were at the training thing in Vegas. Tom and I went last year, so it was their turn, anyhow we were talking about the upcoming Seattle show and out of the blue, Tom said "I want to fuck you. Just like that. I must have looked really shocked when I looked at him since he immediately apologized. He was red as a beet and stuttered something. I was shocked so I asked him where that came from. We never even flirted in all the years we have worked together, so this was really out of the blue. Does this shock you?" Mary asked as she felt Bob thrusting harder into her. "This is getting you excited, isn't it?" Mary pulled off her shirt and threw it across the kitchen. "You want to hear more?"

"God, yes. What did he say after you asked him that?" Bob groaned as he grabbed her perfect breasts and pinched her nipples. "Did you fuck him?"

"Good lord, no. I've never cheated on you...physically, at least. "Mary giggled "He just apologized and told me he'd fantasized about getting me naked and, well you get the picture." She started grinding her clit into Bob's pubic bone, getting lost in the feelings of his urgent dick pounding her cunt and the intense, almost burning sensation of her nipples being pinched and pulled. "Oh fuck, I need to cummmmmm. Oh shit. Don't stop! I am really close." Mary groaned.

"No, you can't cum until you tell me everything he said and did. I want to know if he touched you or kissed you. Did you show him anything...did he show you anything? Tell me and I will let you cum." Bob held her hips still against him, feeling her perfect ass under his hands.

"Ok, ok. I'll talk, please don't torture me anymore." Mary laughed "I'd make a terrible CIA agent, ya think? No, he never touched me, I didn't show him anything, he didn't show me...actually, he had a huge tent in his pants when he was telling me...let me tell you what happened and you'll get the picture." Mary was relieved when Bob released her hips and she was able to feel his hard cock slide into her again. "You are so mean."

Mary went on to describe Tom's vision of her and what he would do to her if he had the chance all the time bouncing up and down on Bob's penis. Many times he had to stop her so he didn't cum too soon. When she was coming to the end, Mary gasped, "...and that's when I saw the tent in his pants...I swear it has to be 3 inches longer than yours...oh God, I feel you cumming inside me...shhhhiiiiitttttt, oh my God I'm cummmmmmmmiiinnnggggg...yes...yes...yessssssssss." and collapsed on Bob's chest and lay there for five minutes getting her breath back.

"Whew, that was as intense as last night. I love you so much." Mary said as she hugged him. "You're not upset I can see, but are you disappointed that I...not sure if that was cheating, but that I talked so graphically to another man?"

Bob pushed her shoulders back and looked her in the eye. "You just had fun, that might be cheating in the strictest sense, but you didn't let anything further happen and came home and I was the beneficiary of a beautiful, super-horny woman's lust. Why on earth would I be upset or disappointed. I do have admit something. I have always felt jealous of you Tom, Jack and Bill. You've spent weeks away together, I never asked but I know things happen, people have a few drinks and, you know."

"I know what?" Mary asked with alarm. "You think I've been cheating on you? I've never cheated on you and never will. I love you and they have always been just business colleagues. That was what made last night such a shock. I never even thought they looked upon me as anything but a co-worker. I'm sorry if you've felt like I've been unfaithful to you. Why didn't you ever say anything?" Mary asked as she stroked his cheek.

"I have to confess that, well, while you were on your trips, I'd get jealous thinking what you were doing...you know, together, but at the same time I'd get hard thinking about you with them...this is embarrassing." Bob sighed.

"You jacked off thinking about me getting fucked by other men? Oh Good Lord! You're getting hard again." Mary felt his cock twitch inside her. "You can't be serious. Let's get ready for work, we are definitely running late." With a sopping pop Mary pulled herself off her husband's cock and looked down at it. "What are you 16? You seem to have discovered the fountain of youth. I wish I could stay and make use of that, but I have meetings..." Mary bent down, opened her mouth wide and swallowed his dick, sucking on it hard. Bob groaned with pleasure. She bobbed her head on his cock, deep throating him each time, then pulled off with a loud smack." That was for torturing me earlier. You'd better take care of that before you go to work." She laughed, spun on her heels and went to go shower.

Bob grabbed his slippery rod and closed his eyes and saw Mary under Tom being pounded, her tits bouncing, both of the them moaning in ecstasy and immediately shot his load onto the kitchen floor. "Holy fuck." He thought, "That has to be the quickest I'd recovered ever." He laughed. "Wow, that was hot..."

*****

"Look, I'm going to be honest. Part of me does not want you to cheat on me...a small part..." Bob said staring out the windshield. "But..."

"But what? I'm not really understanding. A small part of you doesn't want me to cheat, so that means a large part of you does? Is that it, you want me to fuck around, come home and tell you about it?" Mary said angrily. "Should I come home filled with cum so you can...I don't fucking believe this. You're hard? I guess I have my answer. I am stunned. I never thought you would think of me as a slut We've been married how long? How long have you had these fantasies?"

"Since we were dating, actually. I have never understood why, it just gets me so...so...I don't know - horny. I am really sorry, I don't really think of you as a slut, in fact your innocence and non-provocative demeanor around other men, makes it even hotter...I can't explain it. Go on, you have to get into work and I have to drive around until this goes down and I can get out of the car." Bob replied sullenly.

"We'll talk about this tonight. I am beginning to understand, and I think I like it. Who needs viagra?" Mary laughed as she gave Bob's tent a squeeze. "I'll see you tonight." Mary opened the door and jumped out.

*****

Mary saw Tom sitting at his desk, gave a friendly wave and hurried onto her office. She was powering up her laptop when Tom quietly came in and closed the door.

"I'm really sorry about last night. I thought I was thinking...what I said, not saying it. I am so sorry, will you forgive me?" Tom looked bashfully at the floor.

"Tom, Tom. Look at me. It's fine." Mary laughed. "You did nothing wrong at all, in fact last night I wouldn't let you drop it. I goaded you into telling me, in fact a lot more than I'm sure you ever wanted to. I actually liked it. I think it is really flattering, and I can tell by where you are looking that you noticed I'm dressing a little differently."

Startled, Tom looked up at Mary's eyes. "Sorry, I...you look great. I mean really great." Tom looked back down noticing the subtly see through blouse with generous view of the creamy swelled gap between her breasts and the flimsy bra underneath, then down to her tight skirt exposing much of her silky thighs.

Mary stood up, spread her arms wide and slowly twirled around, looked back at Tom, wiggled her ass at him. "Please look. I know any woman likes to be appreciated, you can look at me any time you want. I'll never tell you 'My eyes are up here.'" Laughing, she spun back around and said. "We're friends, nothing you can say or do will change that, so if this has been something you've been struggling with, don't waste your time anymore struggling anymore." Mary came over and hugged him feeling his stiff rod press into her. She gently ground against it and whispered in his ear "You might want to sit on the couch before you go back to your desk, God, you're making me feel good about myself." She then went back to get going on the project plan they needed to get done.

Tom sat on the couch and read dry trade magazines and after ten minutes got up and with a nod opened the door and went back to his office.

Later Tom peeked his head in the door. "Lunch? The Mexican place?"

"Sure, but let's go to that place you, Bill and Jack go." Mary stood up and reached for her purse.

"What place?" Tom looked confused.

"C'mon, you know what place. The place you guys always go when I can't make lunch. The topless place."

"Um, we go there 'cause the burgers are so good..I mean, the girls are great and all that, but we really like their burgers." Tom stuttered. "Anyhow none of them can compare to you."

"Now I know you are lying...college coeds with their perky breasts and tight asses. But, yes, I'd like to try the burgers there. Get your keys since Bob drove me today." Mary followed Tom back to his office.

After being seated Mary was amazed at all the beautiful topless girls. "Wow, I see why you come here. These girls are flawless. I wonder which one will be ours."

"I think the blonde coming over here." Tom indicated behind Mary.

Mary turned around and saw a tall thin blonde with large tear-dropped shaped bouncing breasts coming over. Finding she was staring at the bouncing orbs she spun back around and laughed. "Oh my God. I am sure she was thinking "My eyes are up here." I'm so embarrassed. Do you like her breasts?" Mary asked Tom.

"Uh-yeah. What do you think? Anyhow, she's a waitress in a topless bar. I'm sure no one ever notices what color her eyes are. Hello, we were just admiring you as you walked over." Tom said with a grin, obviously studying her top to bottom. "My friend Mary is new here, so you have to pardon her blushing." Tom chuckled looking at Mary.

"I'm Crystal and I'll be your waitress this afternoon. We'll make Mary as comfortable as possible." She pulled out the chair right next to Mary and leaned over. "What can I get you...to drink?"

Mary could feel the girls warmth and her fairly sweet lavender smell. "I'd like an IPA, whatever you have on tap, but pardon me for saying so, but your fragrance...it is like lavender, but I'd expect hamburger or food, how do you do it? I'm sorry, that is so rude, forget I said anything."

Crystal laughed. "No, please I am in no way offended. The waitresses here pretty much avoid going back into the kitchens, at least most of us do..." Crystal said looking over at a busty brunette with a quick scowl, "anyhow mostly we avoid getting too close to the cooks." Leaning into Mary and turning to Tom, "What would you like to drink?"

"I'll have the same, the Arrogant Bastard Ale still the IPA on tap?" Tom replied. "Do you think it is appropriate for Mary to be wearing that bra in here? I am not really a designer, but it somehow ruins the lines..."

Crystal pulled back and looked down at Mary's blouse, noticing the clear view of the bra. "You know, you are right. You have a keen eye for fashion. Mary, there's a restroom all the way at the end." Pointing down the hall. "The drinks are on the house if you lose the bra." Crystal said locking eyes with Mary. "On the other hand I'm not sure we girls want the competition."

Mary blushed deeply looking around to see if anyone was looking. Every table was engrossed in conversations with themselves or with the waitresses. She shrugged, grabbed her purse and went down to the ladies room.

When she came out and started walking down the hall, she felt really exposed. Her breasts were bouncing and her nipples were rubbing against the fabric making them hard as nails. Trying to walk carefully so they wouldn't bounce was futile, so she just proudly strode in. The tables no longer were engrossed in themselves and half the room was staring at her with men nudging their buddies and nodding their heads in her direcction. She saw Crystal had brought the beers and was unblinkingly admiring her unfettered 34 Ds.

"Do you want a job here? Mary, you could make some serious tips with those assets." Crystal said softly "I am so jealous, look at you."

Mary quickly sat down and laughed. "I cannot believe I am doing this. I never have done anything like this before."

"Admit it - it's liberating. I never understood why so many women cover everything up. It is not like streaking or anything like that. You have a blouse on." Crystal said while admiring Mary's spectacular nipples poking through her blouse. "I'll leave you to look at the menu and be back, unless you know what you want."

"Tom, do you know what you want? I was just going to try a burger, but if you think something is better..." Mary looked at Tom who could not take his eyes off Mary's chest.

Tom was mesmerized by the huge dark nipples barely covered by the blouse and the way they defied gravity. "Um, sure... a burger is fine." Tom stuttered. "Medium rare with pepperjack."

"I'll have mine medium rare with cheddar, do you have jalapenos?" Mary asked?

"Sure, fresh or pickled?" Crystal wrote down their orders and with a last look at Mary's blouse "And your beer is so on the house." She said with a wink at Mary, then went back to place their order.

"Here's to work and getting huge contacts next week." Tom said raising his glass. "And to those..." He continued indicating down with his glass. "They really are better than I imagined. I think you should go back to the office like that. Might raise morale..." Tom laughed. "Also, I think our girl Crystal here, likes you. I think you could get lucky." Tom laughed.

Mary snorted her beer, "No way. She is just being a good waitress and making the customer feel good so she can get a good tip. She is really cute though. I've never...never mind. Time to change the subject."

"You've never been with another woman? Seriously? Every woman I've known has said the same thing. "I tried it once and it was Ok, but I prefer men"...or something like that. You've never even once? You went to college, I mean, doesn't that sort of thing happen?"

Mary looked at Tom. "I was always in a relationship, with a guy, and it never came up. Or, it did, but I didn't want to cheat on my boyfriend. There was this one girl who always seemed to shower at the same time I did, and actually asked me back to her room, but I told her I was going with a guy and wasn't going to cheat on him. She asked me to invite him to watch."

Tom laughed. "Cheat on him? I guarantee you, he would have gladly watched, he's a guy."

"Anyhow, nothing ever happened. Plus, I'm not interested in women. I like men," Mary looked around, "though I might rethink that. Where do these girls come from? I feel like I'm at the Playboy Mansion."

"They are really hot. Most work here to help pay for their tuition. I'm sure with the tips they get it is a lot better than working at an IHOP. But changing the subject. What got into you? Our talk last night? It has to be more than that. You've been Miss Pant Suit for as long as I can remember, and today you show up looking really sexy, actually revealing some things."

Mary stopped to consider how much she should tell Tom, but decided to tell him everything. "You made me really hot with your confession last night and Bob was already in bed when I got home, and well...in the middle of the night I dreamt of...well you had your mouth all over me. I must have been moaning...this is really embarrassing." Mary said softly. "I guess I woke up Bob and attacked him. We had great sex which never happens, at least not at 2 AM. This morning he asked me what happened last night to get me all aroused and stuff."

"Oh God, you told him what I said?" Shit, I'm sure he hates me now. I'm really sorry, was he mad?" Tom looked at Mary pleadingly.

Mary laughed. "Actually this is the weird thing. He probed me for details...everything you said and what I said. He asked if I showed you anything and if you touched me. I assured him nothing like that happened and that it was just talk. But...but, he got a huge woody and, well...I climbed on top of him and he made me describe everything while he...we...oh God, that is enough detail. What I really need to say is, he got off on it. He liked it! It turned him on. He even told me he assumed we'd made love...fucked when on our trips...He assumed that!" Mary studied Tom to gauge his reaction. "So, I decided to dress...inappropriately to work and see how he reacted."

"How did he react?" Tom asked.

"He loved it, I'm sure he had to drive around before getting to work. I'm not sure what I am supposed to do now. Hang on, here comes our burgers."

Crystal arrived with the food and looking at both of them, said. "Wow, I should have stayed...I can feel the...never mind. Would you like anything else, vinegar for the chips?" she said with a grin.

Tom looked at Crystal and said, "Thanks, vinegar would be great and that aura you feel is a lot about you."

After Crystal left, "Ok, that was a really bad line. Tell me you don't use shit like that to pick these girls up, anyhow they are half your age." Mary laughed.

"I've never tried to pick up girls here, though even if I were to strike out, it might be fun to try." Tom said looking around. "But I guarantee you that you would have no problem picking Crystal up. Here she comes."

Crystal brought the bottle from behind Mary and leaning over she draped her breasts over Mary's shoulder and set the bottle on the table. Still leaning over she asked in a throaty voice, "Is that it? Nothing else? Another IPA?" and as she pulled her arm back while brushing her breast against Mary's cheek, she ran her hand up across Mary's breast feeling the hard nipple, pausing and giving a gentle squeeze. "Anything else you need, please don't hesitate." She stood up and went over to another table.

"Holy shit!" Tom said. "I've never seen anything like that. We have been here maybe 10 times and although they are always flirting, I've never seen that. You almost had a lap dance. Jesus! I hope I can calm down before we leave, you can guess what state I'm in."

Mary watched Crystal walk away amazed at how she felt like kissing her...almost reached up to feel her breast. Shaking her head, she turned back to Tom, "We'd better eat and get back since we have that meeting at one." She picked up her burger and started to eat, but stole a somewhat jealous look back at the tall blonde with perfect breasts chatting with the men at the other table.

barkirk
barkirk
3,049 Followers
12