Beer Thursday Pt. 04

Story Info
Ground Rules.
4.2k words
4.44
38.5k
16
8

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,052 Followers

"We have to get some sleep, what time is it? 2 AM?" Mary shoved Bob's sweaty body off of her. "Did you take Viagra or something? 3 times, plus this morning? I might not need to shop around for a cute teenage boy if you've got that kind of stamina." Mary chuckled, "On second thought forget I mentioned that. I really do not need to feed any more of your perverted fantasies."

Bob groaned and flopped onto his back. "I'm exhausted. The image of you showing your tits to everyone in a restaurant, and Tom right across from you...oh God, Crystal. She really grabbed your breast?" He turned his head to Mary while stroking his half hard cock. "Did you like it? Do you want to feel that again? Do you want to feel her soft hands on your huge breasts, playing with your hot, hard nipples?"

Mary looked over at Bob stroking his cock, "It was weird having a woman touch me, but it also felt...natural...right. For some reason I almost turned and kissed her, but with her breast pressing against my cheek, I'm not so sure it would have been her lips I kissed." Mary laughed. "I didn't tell you about that, did I? When she brought something to the table she leaned across my shoulder and her right breast was right there...next to my face. It was stimulating seeing another woman's breast so near I could feel her body heat, her hardened pink nipple with her swollen areola so close...then she turned and pressed that soft flesh against my cheek, so firm, so soft, so warm...oohhhhhh, I wish I would have tasted it, I'll bet it tasted like lavender." Mary closed her eyes and took her left hand and started squeezing her breast and pulling at the nipple and with her right started rubbing her engorged clit.

Bob reached over and plunged his first two fingers into her sopping pussy to which Mary responded by thrusting her pelvis up into his hand. Bob was amazed how hot she felt and how violently she was thrusting against his fingers. His thumb was pushing hard against her button and his hand was soaking wet. I was like riding a bucking bronco. Bob's arm was getting tired, but he sure wasn't going to stop.

Mary rolled on top of Bob and ground her crotch into Bob's hand as hard as she could, her hips pressing hard; her huge breasts crushed against Bob's chest. She was thrusting down on him, then lifting up and pressing hard, over and over. She was lost in the waves of pleasure, Bob's fingers wedged in her; thumb grinding her aroused clit; peaking and peaking, amazed that she could feel this much for so long without climaxing and finally, at last, exploded in ecstasy. "Oooohhhhh fuuuuuuuck. Yesssss...yes...yessss...yessssssssssss. I'll do it...I'll do it...I'd really like that again." Panting hard, "Oh my God that was fucking intense. Holy crap, I feel dizzy." Mary's body slick with shared sweat slid off of Bob and onto her back next to him her legs immodestly splayed out wide. Still panting, she said, "I have no idea where that came from, but wherever it came from, I really want more. I can't seem to catch my breath, oh my God..."

On his side, Bob looked over at Mary while rubbing his cramped hand covered with the copious amount of cum, "God. You really liked that. You want Crystal don't you? That is so hot. I know my fantasies about you have been with a man, but this might actually be hotter...the thought of you licking pussy...having your pussy licked...oh wow. That is fucking hot. You'll really do her?" Bob was now fully hard and his sopping left hand was stroking his fully hard cock.

Mary felt the bed shake, looked over and said. "Yes, if she wants to, yes. I'd like to try that. Here, let me help you out. Just think about me pulling down Crystal's thong, her lifting her hips to make it easier, revealing her tight, smooth, shaved pussy...pushing her thighs apart...leaning in and with my tongue mmmmph" Mary couldn't finish her sentence as she had crawled over and sucked Bob's penis into her mouth. Mary could taste herself all over his slick cock and buried her lips against his pubic hair. Then pulled all the way up, grasping his fat dick with her hand flicked her tongue all over the huge head and across the slit leaking pre cum. Then she plunged back down, again and again and again knowing that drove Bob crazy.

Bob closed his eyes imagining Mary's tongue wedging itself between Crystal's labia, probing deeper and deeper, his hand squeezing Mary's breast harder than he usually did imaging it was Crystal's...amazed that Mary was able to fit his wide cock into her mouth...her throat. When he thought about Mary's tongue probing deeply in Crystal's twat he started bucking his hips and driving his cock as deep as he could down Mary's gullet and exploded feeling Mary's throat constrict as she swallowed most of his cum. "Uh...uh..uhhh...uhhhh, yes...yes...suck that pussy...swallow that cummmmm." Bob moaned, and spent, dropped his hand clutching at Mary's breast and going totally limp, started softly snoring.

Shaking her head, Mary rolled off the bed and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower before getting much-needed sleep. Closing the door and turning on the light she was startled at the woman in the mirror. Her hair was everywhere. Her creamy breasts had red blotches where Bob had grasped them. Her patch of soft, blonde pubic hair was matted; her lips looked bruised and swollen; legs, slick with juices. She had cum running down her cheek and on her shoulder...and her legs. She turned and saw angry hand prints on her ass cheeks. She laughed, shaking her head started the shower...

When Mary woke up Saturday, she saw it was just after noon and Bob had already gotten up and gauging by the aromas had made coffee. Groaning, she swung her feet onto the floor, feeling like she ran a marathon the day before. She was happy to see the bruises on her chest were barely visible, but she wasn't going to be able to wear anything low cut for a day or two.

Bab was in the kitchen cooking pancakes and the table was set with juice already poured. He kissed her with passion his hands pulling her ass, feeling her tight muscular glutes under his flexing fingers. "God I love you. You are the most beautiful woman in the world, and sexy as hell. Have a seat and I'll bring you coffee."

Sitting back in his chair, Bob looked at Mary. "Now's a good time for a meeting. So, you really are going to...I'm not sure what to call it. Fuck Crystal? Get with Crystal? Anyhow, was that just the throes of passion, or would you really like to do that?"

With a smile, Mary looked back at Bob. "I don't know. I feel we've crossed a line somewhere. I'm not saying that it's wrong, I'm just saying this is new territory. I've never cheated on you, never come close. I've never felt that there's been anything missing, but now...now I see...Crap! What am I saying? Let me start over. Yes, I'm intrigued. I don't ever remember being attracted to a woman, but something opened up for me last Thursday. It really excited me hearing Tom graphically telling me what he wanted to do to me...you getting excited rather than pissed...intentionally wearing revealing clothes to work and taking my bra off in public! That was really slutty, and I know I've never felt so vulnerable, so exposed before, but I felt that I could have had any guy in the place, right there on a table...if I wanted. Fuck, that's a powerful feeling. I'm going to say yes, that if Crystal wants, I'd like to make love with her, I think 'make love' is the term you are looking for." Mary studied Bob's face noting the eagerness in it.

"But, as for sleeping with another man," Mary continued, "I'm not sure. That is a whole lot different. I don't feel right about sleeping with Tom, Bill or Jack. I work with them. I have to see them almost every day. That puts a lot of strain on the business relationships. On the other hand, I am not ready to let a total stranger stick his dick in me...and what about diseases? I'm on the pill, so that isn't a worry. Do I make them all wear condoms? You know how I hate those things, they make a penis taste horrible...and you hate them as I'm sure all other men do too."

Bob shifted in his seat trying to ease pressure of his erection. "I am thrilled that you want to have sex with Crystal...God I wish I could see that, but you have to tell me every detail. And don't call it cheating. That is 180 degrees from what this is. This is with my full compliance. As for men, I see no issue. Stick with professional looking men at the conferences you go to. I wouldn't suggest going to a biker bar, or picking a guy up at a strip club...also, what is so wrong about changing the workplace dynamic? People have hooked up at work and as long as they are mature adults, they deal with whatever comes up. I do see an issue if you were to sleep with, say Tom and not Bill or Jack since that might cause tension within your team, but if you were to sleep with all three it might actually make your team stronger. And you let them know that this only happens when you are travelling together..." Bob had to reach down to shift his raging erection again.

Mary got up, pulled the breakfast table away, pulled off her shorts and panties and straddled Bob's lap. Grinding her wet pussy into Bob's tented crotch, she leaned forward and cooed into his ear. "So, I let each of them fuck me, taking turns all week...or should I do all three at once? And when we get back and one of them, say Tom, comes into my office for something and after closing the door decides it is alright to kiss me, you know, as a greeting, that's not fucking...and of course I return the kiss, not just a kiss since we've fucked...and next you know he will, because he's a man, he'll grab my ass and pull my pussy into his hard cock." Mary continued to grind into the huge sausage in Bob's pants. "And you know his hand will slide up under my blouse just to innocently rub my back...and you know he will, because he's a man, he'll pop the clasp on my bra. I, of course can't say anything since our tongues are wrestling each other, so if I do object it will sound like a groan just encouraging him." Mary paused to stick her tongue in Bob's ear while feeling Bob duplicate every action she is describing. "And with my bra undone, there's nothing to keep his hands off my bare breasts...my hard nipples...he has to grab them, to feel them, pinch and pull, he's a man." Mary softly whispered in Bob's ear. "And this is your fault since you insisted I go to work without panties, what is to stop him when he spins me around and pushes my chest down onto the desk and lifts up my skirt? And you know I'd have to spread my legs for balance, I can't be falling over. And when he looks at my wet, aroused pussy and my tight ass, you really expect Tom to not drive his rock hard, eight inch cock into me? My ass if I offered it to him before? My tight wet pussy? You think he'll stop, open up his wallet and grab a condom? I don't think so. And when he thrusts his cock into my pussy, you know he won't pull out...you know that. You've told me time and again, my pussy walls are so smooth and silky men cannot pull out...they have to spew their sperm into my womb. And just as he is doing that...when he is groaning loudly and spasming inside me, do you think he remembered to lock the door? Why would he? It was just a business visit. So when Bill and Jack open the door seeing my white ass being pounded by Tom, you really can't believe that they will agree that fucking your wife is reserved for hotel rooms in far off cities..."

Bob pulled Mary's ass hard into his cock feeling her pubic bone dig into him grinding hard until he shot cum all over the insides of his pants. Red-faced and panting hard Bob gasped, "Jesus Christ you know how to spice up a meeting. Ok, I agree, it is stupid to limit it to 'far off cities' as long as you tell me about it...now I have to go shower and put on fresh pants. We'll talk later. You still feel like biking?" Seeing her nod yes, he lifted her off his lap and staggered out of the kitchen.

Mary mused, "We've lived in this house for 6 years and yesterday and today were the first two times we've had sex in here...what other rooms are we missing?"

When Bob came down, Mary was sitting in the living room wearing her tight lycra shorts and biking top. "I see you are ready, where should we ride. How far do you feel like going?" Bob asked.

"I'd like to ride out towards Avon, but no more than 50 miles. I'm afraid to see how my seat feels after the pounding you gave it the last day or so. Also, it is all country roads so we can talk some more. I think we need to establish ground rules if I decide to do this. I have to say that this is a huge step to take and I need to be 100% comfortable. I really don't want to get naked with someone, get them all riled up and just stop and leave them hanging. I cannot do that to anyone...except you, yesterday morning. But you deserved it." Laughing, Mary got up and led Bob to the garage to get their bikes.

The day was clear and beautiful and they had the roads to themselves. "We sure picked the right day to get out, what a perfect day." Mary said as they were cruising next to each other down the road. "I hate to break the mood, but ground rules."

"Sure, I agree. As much as I want this, I want you to be comfortable with this. First, at any time, if you want to stop this, just say the word." Bob replied.

"Ok, that is necessary, also I will not sleep with anyone just because you want me to. If I like a guy and find him sexy, then I'll explore it, but never tell me that I need to do something with anyone I am not comfortable with." Mary said firmly.

"Hey, that's fine. I never want anything to happen to you. I really appreciate you being open minded about this. This has been a fantasy of mine for years."

"Which was a shock to me, not sure why you never said anything. When you think about it I haven't done anything with anyone and me just telling you about situations was sufficient to get you pretty excited. I can tell you about guys I've been with in the past. I'm happy with that, I don't need to have sex with anyone else." Mary replied. "You really sure you want me to go through with this? Next Thursday I'll be seeing Crystal and if things develop, I might not get home until Friday morning. Will you be ok with that?" Mary and Bob had pulled over and Mary was looking at him intently.

Bob laughed and looked down at his crotch. "Seriously? What do you think?"

Mary saw the clear outline of his fat penis fully engorged in his thin bike shorts and laughed. "Oh Christ. I can't say anything to you without you getting excited? Really? Are you going to be able to ride with that?" Mary asked glancing around for a sheltered area.

Bob shrugged and yanked his water bottle out of the cage and dumped the contents over his head, "I guess I'll have to deal with it. I might just be doing this a lot when you are at your shows." Bob said laughing.

Mary nodded. "Ok, 3 more things. First, tell me now so we don't regret things later. Anything you would prefer that I don't do?"

"Like what?" Bob asked. "I think what you decide is fine with me, unless you want to do a snuff flick or something equally evil." He laughed.

"What the hell is a snuff flick...nevermind, I mean anal. I've done anal in the past and somewhat enjoyed it, but personally I can take it or leave it, but those who have done me in the ass seem to really like it. If the guy I'm with wants it I want to know if that is an option." Mary replied. "I know we never have, but no way is that beer can of yours getting anywhere near my ass. I'm talking about normal penises."

"I know, just once in my life I'd like to try anal sex, but I understand, anyhow this is your call. I would like you to have as much fun as possible...I think I need your water bottle now." Bob said sheepishly.

"Ok, let's save it until we are done with the ground rules. Next I may not insist they use a condom, I suppose it depends on who they are, nor will I have them pull out. If they want to that is fine, but I don't want to go into this insisting everyone wears one or pulls out when they'd rather cum inside me. Of course I am not going near anyone who seems iffy, but you never know. Looking at you, you seem respectable. Who would have thought you were a perv?" Mary looked at Bob waiting for confirmation.

"I guess I am, but of course, something about condoms diminishes the experience, your call." Bob replied. "What else?"

"Lastly, I promise that I will never sleep with anyone without telling you, and I guess it goes without saying, I'm not sleeping with your dad or your brother. That would be cheating, and I love you way too much to do that. I actually enjoy how easy it is to get that thing" pointing at the huge lump in Bob's shorts "excited and how it stretches me out. Here, I think we are done." Mary finished, handing him her water bottle. "We have 35 miles to go, so we should probably do this."

Five minutes after Bob used up the last of their water, they were able to finish their ride.

The following Monday Mary ran into Tom grabbed his arm and pulled him into her office. "Have you talked to Jack or Bill yet?"

"No, why? What's wrong?" Tom asked anxiously.

"Nothing's wrong, I'm just a little embarrassed about my...um, exposure Friday. That is not like me and I'm actually a bit embarrassed about it, so if you could just keep this between us, I'd really appreciate it. Also, let's let Crystal Thursday be a surprise, you know a spur of the moment thing. Ok?" Mary asked sweetly.

"I won't say anything and I am not sure they'd believe my anyhow. You never have done anything to make us believe you were a sexual being before. We all assumed you and Bob had sex, but we actually discussed this...never mind. I can't tell you about that. What time did you tell Crystal to show up for beer Thursday?"

"Six, but what? You've discussed my, our sex life? You think I'm some sort of sexless creature? What did you guys say, and tread lightly, I may never let you see...what I showed you on Friday again."

Tom hastily replied. "It's nothing bad...not really bad anyhow. Jack, Bill and I were at a strip club in San Fran, remember, when you had food poisoning so the three of us went out to eat, anyways I think it was Bill looking at one of the strippers writhing on a pole who said, can you imagine Mary doing that? And Jack laughed and said that you probably would strip down to one of those bathing suits women wore in 1900. And you and Bob turned out the lights and dutifully performed what was expected of you. You have to admit, you never showed anything with your pant suits and turtlenecks. However, all of us agreed that we would empty our wallets to get to see you naked. Let's drop it, sorry I told you."

Mary laughed really hard to see how red Tom was. "That's it? I just never wanted to be judged as a female, I have worked hard to get where I am, where we are. You guys were always promoted and got where you are without your manager staring at your boobs and intimating that some type of quid pro quo would help my career. I have tried to appear as professional as possible so it is my body of work that people look at, not my body."

"Ok, I'm sorry, again, but you have no idea how wonderful it was that you let me see your body. sure, you are the best we have here and your body of work is really impressive, but let's face it, so is your body. Your breasts are even more spectacular that I imagined." Grinning, Tom went over and sat on the couch. "So, tell me, are you really going to sleep with Crystal? Forget the pole at the strip club, for this I would empty my bank account."

Mary came over and sat next to him. "I don't know. I guess I'll be open minded when she is there, but it is possible she finds you three a lot more appealing, you are all really good looking guys. I did tell Bob that I might not be home until Friday morning depending on how things go." Mary laughed.

barkirk
barkirk
3,052 Followers
12