Beer Thursday Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers

"No," Mary said laughing, "this is getting interesting. Go on, and the detail is good."

"Ok, so I'm getting wet feeling his hard rod grinding against my slit, he'd never done that before so this was new and really stimulating. He's grinding away when I feel him licking and sucking my nipples driving me crazy, and just before I am about to cum, he stops and grabs the remote which was on the bed and turns on...this." Pointing to the TV. "He pulled back and drove his cock into me and started fucking the shit out of me staring at the screen. The only time he looked down was to watch my boobs bounce as he pounded my pussy. I felt like an inflatable fuck doll. You should have seen his face, so obsessed, so focused, it was like I wasn't even there. I was so pissed I shoved him off me before he came and while he was off balance I threw him out of the house without his clothes. I never did cum which sucks since I was so close."

"Wow, what an asshole and pretty damn narcissistic too. No wonder you dumped him, but how did he get home? Are you worried he might try to get back at you?" Mary asked.

"I'm not worried, he called the next day to apologize. In fact next Monday evening he's coming over to pick up his things, including this." Crystal said pointing to the picture on the screen. "He wants to get back together and make it up to me, but being just a hole he can stick his dick in while he gets off on another woman is not something I can forget."

"I'll bet, Ok. I'm in. whatever you want me to do, I'd like to help." Mary said excitedly.

"Thanks, but wait until you hear the plan. I want you to come over Monday before Chip comes over I want you to... I told you to wait before deciding...to get fully naked on the bed, and if you can, your legs spread wide, as invitingly as you can so when he comes in to get his stuff he sees you there. You can play with you pussy if you like - it is up to you. I just don't want you to cover up, or act any way embarrassed. That's when I come in and tell him you are my friend who came over to spend the night with me, so get his stuff and leave. And then I will leave the room to gather more of his stuff. I know he will take his clothes off, if not, you might want to drop hints, anyhow when he is naked say loudly, 'holy crap, you are huge.' and I'll come in."

"Is he huge?" Feeling excitement Mary asked.

"Hell no, not even average." Crystal laughed. "Anyhow, I'm going to come in and push him down on the chair in the corner and you are going to come over to him and lean over like you are going to suck his dick. You ok with this so far?" She asked.

"Sure, I like it." Mary responded.

"He will put his hands on the back of your head - he loves to control the woman's head when getting blown. You will grab his arms and hold them onto the arms of the chair and this is the fun part, I've got zip-ties ready to go on the arms of the chair and on the legs. We'll get him tied down to the chair naked and make him watch...us, with no way to touch himself for relief. Ok what do you think?"

"I like it except for one small thing. I've never been with a woman so I'm not sure if it will be erotic or comical." Mary laughed.

"I can take care of that. I'm a good teacher and as a trained actress know a bit about staging and lighting. Can you stay? Is Bob Ok with you being with me?" Crystal asked.

"Ok?" Mary almost choked, "Let's say he is counting on it. I told him not to expect me until morning, in fact I packed a change of clothes in the car."

Wow, you must think I'm easy, good judgement call. Well, let's start the training." Crystal put out her hand and led Mary back to the bedroom.

barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers
12