Beer Thursday Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, they definitely were fucking and what hurt the most was, I cannot get this image out of my mind, he had her bent over the couch and he was fucking her ass. She didn't see me at first and I heard her say, 'Yes, fuck my ass, my ass is yours whenever you want.' Sadly I found out they had been screwing behind my back from even before we were engaged and that asshole still said yes when I asked him to be may best man. Want to hear something ironic? She wouldn't let me near her ass, saying it was dirty and only whores let men stick their dicks there. I wouldn't know since I've never done it, but it would have been nice to try, just once." Jack finished with a sigh.

"Well apparently she was right, what a whore...crap! Although it hurt, it sounds like your best friend did you a favor, she sounds like a bitch." Mary said angrily. "I wonder what Crystal would do?" She mused.

"Why? What would Crystal do?" Jack asked.

"Crystal's boyfriend pissed her off so she did this elaborate plot to get him....you don't want to piss her off I guess." Mary chuckled. "I'm sort of sticking to you, let's shower off." Mary pried herself up.

When they got out of the bathroom and flopped down on the bed, Jack said, "I should get back to my room and let you sleep. It's getting late."

"I'm not sure you mean that," Mary said as she stroked Jack's cock watching it grow. She leaned over and started nibbling on the head looking up at Jack. "You really sure you can't stay just a little longer?" She sucked the head into her mouth and let it out with a popping sound. Then she ran her tongue down the shaft and took each ball in her mouth before getting to the head again and engulfing half his cock with her sucking mouth.

"Ah, yesss. I should go, but don't stop, that feels nice." Jack said while rolling over onto Mary and tasting Mary's pussy for the first time. He felt Mary respond by thrusting her hips up while bobbing her head farther onto his cock. He inhaled deeply through his nose as his tongue jabbed into her vaginal folds. With a satisfying sigh he got up and pulled Mary's shoulders so her head hung down over the edge of the bed. He lined up his throbbing cock and pushed it into Mary's open mouth and started pumping into her, being careful not to go too deep and choke her.

Mary felt his dick hit the back of her throat and bent her head back more to allow it deeper penetration. She was mesmerized seeing his swinging balls getting closer and closer to her forehead and reached up to fondle them.

Soon with a great sigh Jack felt his cock go deep into her throat and Mary was expressing no discomfort, in fact she was now gripping his ass and pulling him against her lips. He leaned back down and drove his tongue into her sopping vagina and started fucking her face with a steady pace. He then, wrapped his arms around Mary's waist and stood up with his face buried in Mary's twat and her mouth clamped to his dick. He walked over to the dresser and attacked her wide open pussy until with a series of muffled groans she came all over his face.

Releasing his cock form her mouth, "Shit, that was different, but I really need this cock of yours inside me."

Jack effortlessly spun her around and when Mary wrapped her legs around his waist and started the lower herself onto his dick, he said, "Hang on, I don't have a condom."

Mary kissed him, tasting her juices on his face pulled away, and said, "Fuck the condom, I need that in me." and reaching down lined him up and thrust down onto his hard shaft while planting her lips back onto his.

Jack grabbed her ass cheeks and guided her bouncing body up and down on his cock, feeling her juices smearing her crotch. When his fingers started playing with her anus, she moaned encouragingly on his mouth and felt her tongue drive against his with increasing urgency. Soon they had a rhythm going and Jack had two fingers in her ass and he was approaching a climax when she pulled her mouth off his.

"Cum in my ass, I need you to fuck my ass, please?" Mary panted as she pulled herself off the stiff pole and dropped to the floor. She staggered over to the bed and bent over obscenely with her ass sticking up in the air and her legs spread.

"Are you sure, I don't want to hurt you." Jack said as he came up behind her, urgently wanting her to say yes.

"Yes, take it slow at first, but once you are in you can do what you want." Mary panted.

Jack pushed the head against her wet anus and when nothing happened he pushed harder. All at once the sphincter relaxed and half his cock was inside her, eliciting a long "Aaaaahhhhhh" from Mary. In a few increasingly deeper strokes he was buried in her ass and began pumping her with more and more energy, and without knowing it, more and more anger thinking back to the bitch Susan and asshole Todd, seeing Susan's ass in front of him, her fucking, cheating ass....tears of anger welling in his eyes.

Mary understanding what Jack was thinking cried out, "Fuck my ass and fuck your fiancé and fuck your friend, just don't stop. Dump all your frustration into meeeeeee....ooooohhhhh" Her fingers were furiously rubbing her clit while she received Jack's outpouring of anger against his ex. The intensity she felt from Jack caused her to cum and her hips involuntarily thrust back against the driving energy in the huge man behind her.

Grabbing Mary's ass and pulling himself into her as deeply as he could he exploded into her rectum. "Ooohh... fuck.... ooohhhh... oooohhhh." And pulling out fell back onto the floor with a cry. "Oh God Mary, I am so sorry, I can't believe I attacked your ass so hard, I don't know what came over me. Are you all right?"

Mary dropped down and threw her arms around him seeing the tears on his face, clutched him to her, "It's alright, I'm fine, it's alright, I understand. How long ago was this? How long have you been keeping this in? I never knew you were engaged before today."

After burying his head in Mary's shoulder attempting to collect himself, he pulled away and kissed Mary hard. "I should not have...pounded you that hard. You didn't deserve that. I'm sorry." He said as he stroked her face. "It was just before we all got together - just about five years ago. I know this sounds stupid, but I never got angry, never responded to the emails and voice mails. I blocked it out, until tonight. Man, I could have hurt you, I feel so bad." Looking at Mary with a new realization, he said, "You really didn't want anal sex, did you? You did that because of Susan...?"

"Yes, and I'm glad I did. I'm not a huge fan of anal, but I don't mind it as long as I can play with myself. I've done it in the past because guys like it. I might not be able to sit for a while...Lord, we have a plane flight in two days. Crap. Anyhow I felt like it was right and you needed it, something about the way you held me....By the way, you really are strong, you weren't even breaking a sweat when you bounced me up and down on your cock, were you?" Mary laughed as she wiped Jack's face. "Feel better now? Ready for bed?"

"Yeah, I'm fine and you really didn't deserve my anger...it wasn't against you, I'd better get dressed and get back to my room." Jack started to get up.

"You're not going back to your room, I'd rather you stayed with me tonight. You really want to be alone? Plus, don't we have a movie to watch?" Mary said as Jack puller her to her feet. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bed.

12