Beer Thursday Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Crystal, is that true?" Mary said accusingly, "Are you humping my husband?"

"Come on, you know how it is when you feel a response, I wanted to feel him...you know, feel how big it gets," Leaning over to Bob she whispered loudly, "She said you are huge like a beer can."

Rolling her eyes, Mary led them into the living room, "Have a seat anywhere, what do you want to drink, we have pretty much anything."

"What are you having?" Crystal asked.

"I'm having a beer, an IPA, Bob is having 25 year old single malt scotch, he thinks it's wrong to touch anything, or anyone under 18 years of age, not a bad philosophy." Mary said.

Crystal looked at Bob and said, "You have a 25 year old scotch? Which one? Highlands, Islay, Lowlands?"

Bob looked stunned, "You know scotch? I'm having Glenfarclas, which is a..."

"Speyside, yes I know it, wonderful sherry like whiskey. It is listed as a Highlands, but that is too generic. If you are sharing, I'd love one, neat. I love the 17 year old they distill, so don't deprive yourself, incredibly smooth for such a full flavored whisky." Crystal said.

"Mary, get Crystal her a Glenfarclas and pack your things. I found someone else." Bob said mock-seriously.

Again, rolling her eyes she went back to get the drinks. "God, they'll be sampling Bob's whiskey collection all night, but then again maybe I'll get 8 hours sleep." she grinned to herself.

When she returned to the living room, she heard them in an enthusiastic conversation.

"I was so lucky, my dad owned a bar and the reps came in with samples. He was a bourbon guy and when I was 16 he had me do the tastings since I love scotch, though he made me spit them out. He was adamant that I not become an alcoholic." Crystal said. "And now when someone orders a scotch at the restaurant and the customer has questions, they bring me over."

"Here you go, neat with a single drop of water," Mary said handing Crystal her tumbler of scotch. Bob, you want me to top that up?"

"No, I'm good until after dinner," Looking at Crystal, "See? I trained her well."

"Lord, I feel like the family pet, I'm going to get dinner. No, sit. I got it." Mary said when Crystal started to get up.

Going into the kitchen he listened to them excitedly discussing cask strengths and whether a blend like Famous Grouse was on a par with...ah, well, it's going to be an interesting night, Mary thought.

She brought out the baked raviolis in a bowl and set the marinara, pesto and alfredo sauces in the middle of the table along with the antipasto and called them into the dining room.

"We have Valmorena Barbera and Chianti if you want wine, or we have tons of beer, "Mary said as the came in and sat down.

Pouring the wine, Mary said, "I hope you like toasted ravioli, the one over here is made with ricotta and various Italian hard cheeses, and this one has ricotta, pork and beef. Then, a creamy pesto, marinara and alfredo for dipping or just spoon it over. Whatever you like."

Bob took a bite of the ravioli, "Perfect Mary, this is exactly what I felt like. Mmmmm. So good, I guess you can stay."

"You made this? From scratch?" Crystal asked. "The ravioli is perfect, no way this is frozen."

"So easy, we have a pasta machine and it's so much fun to find recipes for fillings." Raising a glass, "To new friends, Crystal, both Bob and I love having you in our lives, though up until tonight...Anyhow, to a new friend."

After drinking and enjoying the meal they retired to the sitting room, "How big is this house anyhow?" Crystal asked. "You actually have a sitting room? What is this Dowton Abbey?"

"Bob, I need to put things away in the kitchen, so why don't you give Crystal a tour, just don't sit down in the bedroom chair if she is near you." Mary said chuckling.

"Mary, you know I won't do that to Bob without getting him naked first." Crystal protested, then turning to Bob, "but when I do, she's right, avoid the chair."

Twenty minutes later, Mary came in and found them going through their old college pictures and heard Bob say, "...and this one was Daytona Beach, we keep this because she doesn't actually remember being there. Oh hi, come on and sit with us, I was..."

"...embarrassing me with old pictures, Hey! Where did you get that?" Mary asked seeing her topless on the shoulders of a toned guy, and who the heck am I on top of?"

"I hate waking up and asking that question." Crystal mumbled.

"I have no clue, but you made no protest when they took your top off. We had to walk 4 blocks back to that sleazy motel with your arms across your chest. You were like the pied piper..."

"God, Mary you look exactly the same as when you were in college," Crystal said getting up and coming around to where Mary was leaning over, "I need to kiss you." She said taking Mary into her arms.

Bob watched as his wife and her stunning friend sucked on each other's mouths, hands rubbing their backs, sides up to feel each other's squished breasts, pulling themselves tighter by grabbing each other's asses. His cock was trapped in a fold of his pants as blood pulsed into it so he had to stand to make room, and the two women broke their embrace and held out their arms. Crystal drove her mouth into his and pulled his hand up onto her right breast with and encouraging moan.

Mary whispered in his ear, "You thought we were going to put on a show for you, that's not going to happen. I'm going to watch, I'll be in the chair, not tied down by the way, watching you ruin poor Crystal's pussy with that fat dick of yours." Taking their hands, she led then upstairs to the bedroom and proceeded to undress each one, slapping their hands away when they tried to do it themselves. Mary took Crystal's hand and held it against Bob's huge rod, watching the panicked expression on Crystal's face." Relax, if you can't take it he won't force it, your call all the way.

"Christ, Mary, how on earth do you make that fit." Crystal said as she dropped to her knees holding onto the massive piece of meat with both hands. She ran her thumb across the slit feeling the lube running out, feeling the ropey blood vessels throbbing, and with a jolt realized with both hands she was barely able to put her fingers around it.

"Taste it," Mary said from right next to Crystal on the floor. It's a powerful feeling putting that in your mouth.

Crystal hadn't even been aware that Mary had stripped and dropped down to the floor next to her. "Why do I feel like getting up and running screaming from the house?" She asked Mary.

With a laugh, Bob said, "That happened to Mary's roommate, before she and I met, I guess she wanted to see if I could fit in her on a dare or something, anyhow she was right where you are now and without even grabbing her clothes she jumped up and ran out the door just in her bra and panties." Laughing, "Stories like these are what true love is made of since Mary answered the door when I came over with a bag of clothes. Your girl here had to see for herself and in her room, before even asking my name, nor I hers, we had sex. I have to say it was love at first sight. We spent the entire weekend screwing. I miss college." Bob sighed

Mary stroked Crystal's hair, "Do what you want, he is a marvelous pussy eater, so get on the bed and you two have fun. I want to watch, unless you prefer I go?" Mary said.

Crystal stood up and pulled Bob over to the bed and pushed him down on his back. "Mary, I'd prefer if you'd stay, not that I'm scared of him, but perhaps as a relief pitcher...you know, if the starter can't go the full nine..."

Mary watched as Crystal crawled up and started licking up and down Bob's shaft, flicking her tongue un the head apparently tasting the fluids leaking out. Mary was impressed when Crystal arched her back and drove her gaping mouth down his cock and lingered with that choking log in her throat. Mary saw Crystal swallowing as she stimulated the bulbous head in her gullet.

With a gasp, Crystal pulled off and looking at Bob said, "This is incredible, I've never seen anything like it." and dove back down, proceeding to bob up and down. When Crystal felt Bob's breathing become ragged, she pulled off with a loud smack, "Ok, as much as I'd like to get dessert, I really need to see if this thing fits in me." she climbed on top of Bob and squatting over him started kissing him hard while grinding her wet pussy against the yule log under her. Bob reached up and started stroking and squeezing Crystal's wonderful breasts, flicking her nipples with his thumbs.

Crystal responded by humping Bob harder and harder, sliding her pussy closer to the tip and thrusting the pelvis down the shaft, she felt herself opening up, hoping she could take that massive girth, wanting to take that inside her and thinking this her body responded by sliding up over the head and pushing back against the head, feeling it pop across her clit with a jolt of pleasure, over and over and over she drove against that massive head until at last it caught on her pubic bone and slipped up into the folds of her pussy, opening her dripping labia and embedded itself two inches inside her. She stopped with a groan, before moving her hips up and down feeling the head push her poor flesh to its limits and she still pushed her hips, up and down, up and down continuing to put pressure on the log now half inside her. "Fuck, Mary, how much more is there, I'm so fucking stuffed." She panted.

Mary came over, "Three more inches, take a break, let your pussy get used to it, you are doing great."

Crystal felt Mary stroking her wet lips, her clit, her ass as she started pushing against the log inside her. When she felt Mary's finger enter her ass, she pushed back burying Bob all the way inside her tortured vagina. "AAAAhhhhhhh, Christ. Bob, you are too fucking huge, can you give me a minute?" Crystal panted while savoring the feeling of pain mixed with a wonderful feeling of being stretched to the max. Soon she felt the pain diminishing and started humping her hips enjoying how his huge cock reluctantly pulled out and resisted going back in. She though he would turn her inside out but began thrusting harder and harder on his cock, doing this, she realized that her clit was in constant contact with the fat shaft unlike other dicks she'd ridden.

Bob was in heaven with this incredibly tight, blonde-haired beauty sweating and writhing on his incredibly stiff penis. He loved how she pushed hard onto his thumbs when he pressed them into her nipples, head down, thrusting and thrusting against him, slickly grinding, her silky smooth shaved pussy hungrily sucking in his huge member. He grabbed Crystal's hips, "Crystal, Crystal, stop...I'm getting close...ahh."

Hearing this Crystal put more energy into her frantic humping and exploded in an orgasmic frenzy at the exact same time as Bob clutched her tight to him and pistoned his cock into the sweat covered girl groaning and panting into his neck. "JEEESSSUUSSS CCCHHHRRRIIIIISSSTTT!!...oooohhhh...ooh crap!" Crystal cried out.

Mary watched the passion subside and the two holding each other. When she saw Bob's now flaccid penis pop out, a flood of cum poured out of Crystal's gaping pussy. Rather than feel any jealously, she felt only love seeing two of her favorite people holding and stroking each other is post orgasmic bliss. She lay on the bed next to them rubbing her clit thinking how much better this is now...

Crystal slowly raised her head, nudged Bob, "I think we have to take care of this, should I, or...?"

"What do you think?" Bob chucked.

"Men, voyeurs all." Crystal mumbled as she crawled over to Mary and pulled her hand away. "I got this." She cooed and lowered her face into Mary's wet twat with her ass sticking up in the air. Her tongue easily dove into Mary's wet snatch she was so wet, with her mouth clamped on, sucking, probing deeply, swallowing copious amounts of fluids, riding the thrusting hips as she looked up at Mary's heaving, bouncing breasts before reaching up and grabbing each one. Using those fleshy mounds as leverage, she pulled on them to drive her face harder against the sopping, bucking, aroused cunt.

Watching this, Bob stroked his cock back to life, stunned how erotic the scene in front of him looked...his wife energetically writhing under the attack on her pussy, her flesh bulging out between Crystal's grasping hands, Oh, and Crystal's beautiful ass wiggling back and forth in response to Mary's writhing and Crystal's pendulous tits dragging across the sheet. Rolling over onto his knees behind Crystal, he lined up his now fully revived cock and pushed against her still soaked slit.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmm." Crystal moaned into Mary's crotch while pushing back against the large bulb spreading her labia.

Bob watched as her lips spread wide and opened to a large 'O' as his cock slithered into her. Responding to her welcoming thrusts and happy moans, he shoved all the way in eliciting muffled squeal of pleasure from the writhing blonde beneath him...pulling back and driving in again elicited the same muffled squeal.

Bob, whatever you are doing, don't stop, her squeals are like being sucked on by a vibrator." Mary moaned. "Pound her pussy, she's been a bad girl."

Crystal groaned as Bob started pounding her and let out a long series of squeals and grunts when she felt Mary start to buck against her mouth, so pulling her tongue out of her twat, she drove it against her writhing clit. Hearing Mary scream and hump against her, and feeling Bob's pumping becoming less rapid and hearing him groan, she felt her groin explode in intense spasms of ecstasy as her womb was being pumped full of sperm.

Sweating, laughing all three rolled over and began kissing and hugging each other. Crystal laughed, "I'd like to tell people about this..." panting and catching her breath, "but simultaneous orgasms, with three people? Christ! But who would I tell? Pretty sure I'm not going to pick up the phone and say. 'Hey Mom, guess what just happened.'"

Mary rolled off the bed, "That was fantastic, best sex ever, and that's saying something.. but, I have to shower, who wants to join me, the shower easily fits three..."

Drying off, Mary turned to Crystal, "You are staying the night? We'd love it if you'd stay, in fact we'd like you to stay the weekend."

"I'd love to, but I have to work the lunch shifts Saturday and Sunday, but I can come back after my shifts, yes, thanks, I'd like that." Crystal said, "but he's not going be attacking me with that thing, is he?" Crystal said pointing at Bob's flaccid cock.

"I'm afraid so, there's not much you can do about that except just let it go where it wants. You've heard the old joke, 'Where does and elephant sit in a bar? Anywhere it wants.' so, you'll just have to grit your teeth and accept it, I'd protect your ass though, don't let it anywhere near you there." Mary chuckled.

*****

Crystal woke up alone Monday morning with the sun streaming in. Stretching with aching pleasure, she thought back on the active, sweaty last couple of days with a stab of pleasure in her groin. Lazily running her finger across her slit and feeling every bit of stimulus she received from fingers, tongues, that massive hunk of meat, she groaned thinking how many times she was pounded, rode upon, skewered...'Oh God, she thought. I'll never walk right again." With a feeling of sadness she realized her vacation was over and she'd be returning to her house, her life. Standing up, she threw on a tee that just covered her waist, she staggered towards the smell of coffee.

"Morning, we wondered if you recovered," Mary said, "Sorry, Bob couldn't get enough of you. Coffee?" she held out the pot.

"God yes, I feel underdressed," Crystal said looking at Bob and Mary in their work clothes.

"You look great," Bob said, stroking her bare behind as Crystal poured her coffee. "Though I'd prefer you were even more underdressed."

"Crystal, Bob and I were talking this morning and I know you have your life and we are probably way out of line, but we don't want you to leave...we want you to move in with us. You can say no without hurting our feelings, but honestly, Bob doesn't lick my pussy like you do and he wants someone to talk to about scotch." Mary chuckled.

"Are you serious? I would love to, but, and I'm really serious here, if for any reason I get in the way of you two, or you get sick of me, tell me and I'm out of here, but I woke up this morning sad that this had to end." Crystal said with a grin. "Plus, my cooking sucks and I sort of got used to your meals, Mary."

Bob groaned, "I was counting on someone who cooks better than me for those weeks Mary is on her trips."

12