Before His Arrival

Story Info
Little Sister gets excited about her big bro.
860 words
185.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kay-C
Kay-C
13 Followers

Excited anticipation consumed my entire being as the day of his arrival drew closer and closer to becoming a reality. Of an unbelievable fantasy, finally brought into such amazing reality. After too, too many years of painful separation, we were finally going to be re-united face to face, this time.

Slowly I began to realize not only my excited anticipation, but the unusual amount of nervousness that was building deep within my heart. There were six days until my birthday, yet only two days before his arrival! Not only to be re-united, but also to give me the most memorable birthday of my life.

The day of his arrival I awoke like I had any other morning, lazily and with little desire to leave my peacefully heavy slumber. As I half leapt, half tumbled out of bed and stumbled into my bathroom I slowly began to realize what day it was and all of the butterflies fluttering about my stomach so rampantly.

Before I climbed into the refreshingly hot shower - - I turned on without realizing in my heightened excited anticipation - - I starred first at the strong lines of my face. Slowly my eyes examined and absorbed the beauty hidden deep within my being.

The steam from the shower, maybe the heightened anticipation, or maybe the realized beauty I had to offer him, if not all of those made me so incredibly excited! Gazing at myself in the mirror I began practicing a strip tease, which I still need to perform for him.

As I watched my round lips and cheeks appear from the neck line of the t-shirt I was slowly and seductively pulling over my head, that was trapping my jaw length dirty-blonde locks I began to fantasize about his possible reactions.

I thought of how his eyes might dance from my now fully exposed 36D’s to my beautiful face, then of how such a gorgeous vision would no doubt give him the beginnings of an intense hard on. Pulling the t-shirt from my wrist, completely freeing my upper body from its rather stretched cotton constraints and simply letting it fall to the ground.

I imagined leaning in to kiss him. I imagined placing his hands on my ass cheeks as I took my already erect nipples into my fingers, kneading at my large breasts with my entire hand cupping as much of each breast as possible. I then turned around to watch my plump, round ass slowly peak out of the pajama bottoms that held my ass prisoner all night long. Slowly I allowed my ass to reveal its perfectly rounded cheeks, which were almost twice the size of my large bust.

Inch by inch, I was pressing my pajama bottoms down until finally they fell to the tile of the bathroom floor. Taking my time to turn around and reveal my already wet pussy in the mirror, to admiringly gaze at my own cleanly shaven bush, followed with my seemingly pouting lips. I could not just ignore those two pouting, throbbing lips.

I gently placed my fingers outside my lips and slowly raking my finger tips passionately atop my now wet lips and throbbing clit. All the while imagining him watching me please myself, wanting to take me in his arms, wanting to caress my every curve, every nitch and cranny of my voluptuous body.

As I insert my right pointer finger as deep within my hot, wet pussy as possible and gently pinch my left nipple. At first gently, then more and more intense, and imagining him actually doing all of this to me. All the while watching myself in the mirror, getting more and more excited at what I would be able to show him. I began to wish he truly was there so that I could get down on all fours and devour his entire eight inches of throbbing cock as I continued to massage my own pussy.

Instead I settled for my vibrator and the electric touch I had that morning. Washing over my breasts, pinching my still fully erect nipples, teasing my clit, tickling my stomach and thighs, still imagining him touching me, caressing me, and playing with my clit. As I began to feel an orgasm rising from deep within the pits of my stomach, I wanted to scream his name. I wanted to moan my praise and excitement at the pleasure he was bringing me.

Instead I closed my eyes as they rolled to the back of my head and clenched my jaw shut to prevent the moans from escaping and being let out onto the echoing walls of my bathroom. Bracing my entire body against the shower wall, feeling the hot water pound on my nipples as I was climaxing only intensified the strength of the orgasm. Arching my back and desperately placing my hands against the wall, as if to prevent my knees from giving out in all of the excitement. As the orgasm settles and my body stops shaking from cumming so completely, I climbed out of the shower with no idea of the immense pleasure that would come later that night.

Kay-C
Kay-C
13 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago
Nice start

Can’t wait for the next chapter

quietman200quietman200over 10 years ago
?????

This is really bad. The idea isn't the problem. I see what you're trying to do, especially since I know there are two sequels, but you don't have a clue about sentence stucture, grammar, or word usage. You even made up some words (it's "nook and cranny". There's no such word as "nitch".) "Starred" should have been "stared". I could go on but there were frankly too many to remember without going back through it, and that would be a waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In the words of Zim

You lie! YOU LIIIIIIIIIIEEE!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
rubbish

total rubish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
odd

it's a little odd that she went to get her purse butyou never said why try to keep up with details

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Falling for Jennifer Seeing his sister naked starts something beyond their control.in Incest/Taboo
Brother Helps Out Brother helps older sister relieve some pressure.in Incest/Taboo
Becoming My Brother's Girlfriend They pretend to be lovers to make his ex jealous.in Incest/Taboo
Discovering My Sister he realizes he's attracted to his sister, and she wants him.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories