Before His Door

Story Info
A long lost fantasy finally coming true.
1.6k words
4.1
22.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shivered, breathing in deeply the scent trailing from his skin like fog across a lake at midnight. Though the breath was deep, she felt starved for oxygen – his presence draining her of her ability to think clearly, independently, to focus on anything but him. His very presence, the threat of a delicate touch, a confident blow across her ample breasts or taut ass, putting her on the edge of subspace. She closed her eyes and let the fantasy take over...

She had shown up at his doorstep carrying two suitcases and a bag tossed over her shoulder. Her hair, dyed reddish-brown, was tousled and showed the length of the journey that brought her to him. The journey had started years before, gently, subtly, through kindly friendship and blossomed over time as each gently plumbed each other's secrets and hearts through a series of tribulations suffered and endured by both. They had talked of this day as a dream, something that would never happen for time, and distance, and circumstances would keep them apart. It was simply impractical, impossible; their lives too separate and complicated ever to bring them into one another's close orbit, forcing them to admire and worship and love one another from afar as an astronomer loves the stars in the heavens above.

And then...she had shown up at his doorstep. Carrying two suitcases and a bag tossed over her shoulder, her hair tousled, her lips pouting, and a look of fear, hope, anticipation in her large, expressive eyes. She did not know what would happen when she arrived at his home, unannounced, years after their talks of love and fantasy together. Her life had changed, she had changed, and she needed a new start. He had told her his home would always have space for her and, in his loneliness that space ached to be filled.

"Sir..." she whispered, eyes casting down to the ground, shoulders drooping in a posture of near defeat. She had changed or, at least, how she wished to live her life had changed and that meant leaving behind the life she knew. And seeking out the life he had described for her. The life she wanted. The space she hoped he would still have open for her in his home.

Gently his hands slipped over hers and took the handles of the suitcases from her, her eyelids closing and tears trailing down the long lashes. Her skin smelled of something that had no smell – she smelled of sparkles, of moonlight, of the greens of a deep forest. She smelled as a faerie would smell. That is what she was, more than a woman, more than a girl, ethereal, magical, spirited, and captivating. And his touch broke the damn of emotions within her the instant before his voice shattered her fears and reservations.

"Welcome home, babygirl."

With those three words she followed him into his house, eyes still downcast with tears streaming down her cheeks, and stood just inside as he placed the bags on the floor and closed the door to their home. The first kiss startled her as his face nuzzled into her hair and he kissed the crown of her head, reaching up to slip the bag from her shoulder and to the floor, before wrapping his strong arms around her and drawing her to his broad chest. She breathed in deeply, relaxed into his embrace, emitted a small sob of joy and relief, and surrendered herself to him. The journey begun years before, two separate paths meandering in similar directions, finally merging together into one.

He guided her to the master bedroom, stopping her before the doorway. She looked up at him with her large eyes, the eye makeup slightly awash from the tears. He looked deeply into her eyes, searching for the fear and hesistation that had been displayed at the door. They were gone now, replaced with relief and something more profound, a sense of comfort. He spoke.

"Were you a vampire, I would invite you in and you would forever have access to my home. But you are my babygirl. If you want this and are certain, you will enter the room we will share, my bedroom where you shall also sleep and share with me happiness."

The large eyes blinked and she began to open her mouth but thought better of it, pursing her lips closed, nodding instead. He smiled. And produced a knife.

With slow, deliberate motions, he trailed the blade across her clothing, slicing effortlessly through the fabric of her blouse until it hung in tatters. Her bra straps each yielded next, allowing her large breasts to hang heavy, sensitive nipples throbbing painfully erect. The blade slipped between her skin and the waist of her skirt and with a quick flick of his wrist, the fabric parted and billowed down around her ankles. A moment later, her panties fell in shreds to her feet. She trembled in anticipation, excitement, the eroticism of the moment flooding her senses as her pale skin flushed in excitement. He knelt and gently untied her shoes, lifting first one and then the other foot and removing the shoes before setting them aside and standing.

"Down," he commanded softly but firmly.

It was but an instant before she was on the floor, utterly bare before him, on her knees, eyes still downcast while he towered over her. His hand trailed through her hair, tangling his fingers in the locks before tilting her head back and drawing her eyes to his. There was joy, rapture, in those eyes. And an intense moisture, heat, tingling between her thighs.

"You will stay. You will come in when I give you permission. If you move or do not come when called, you will be punished." To punctuate this statement, his belt slithered from the loops of his jeans and hung menacingly from his right hand. "Do you understand?"

She nodded, body flooding with chemicals that overrode the higher functions of her brain. She had not expected this so quickly. She had ached for it for so long.

"Good girl..."

He entered the bedroom while she knelt in the pile of her destroyed clothing, unmoving, naked, head downcast, nipples throbbing with excitement and the smell of her excited sex wafting up from between her thighs. The moisture of her excitement trickled down the inside of each thigh and soaked into her torn clothes as she waited.

Time slowed, stopped, and her excitement rose. She could hear him moving but wanted to make him proud, holding still and obeying his first command to her. She did not want to let him down. Kneeling was uncomfortable and she shifted slightly, her thighs slithering across each other like a pair of mating eels. Her clit throbbed in time with her nipples and she wondered inwardly which were swollen larger. His voice broke her from her reverie.

"You may enter, but you must crawl to do so."

The tingles down her spine brought out movements like a cat as she slowly and sensuously crawled into the room, her eyes staying low to the floor, moving towards where she thought his voice beckoned to her from. The room was full of a light, soft, ambient light that flickered in the light wind from a fan. She crawled until she was at his feet where she stopped and bent forward to gently kiss each foot. She heard him chuckle softly and knew she had pleased him.

"Present yourself. Eyes closed."

She bent upwards from the waist, hands clasped behind her back, breasts thrust forward and proud, neck extended. With her eyes closed, his scent was stronger to her, the heat of his body near her felt like it would scorch her skin, her ears taking in even the slightest sound, and, with a slight gasp, the tinkle of metal on metal followed by its coolness around her neck was a surprise. There was a click and she felt a light metal weight trail down across her shoulder, over her breast, across her thigh to the ground.

"You are my pet. I am your Owner. You are my babygirl. I am your Daddy. And, in time, should your heart speak it so, you shall be my one and only. My slave. And I will be your master. Open your eyes."

The leash trailed from her neck to the ground and up into his hand. Overwhelming gratitude, happiness, relief, welcoming, and love washed over her. What she had thought of him, what she had come all this way for, started off more true than her dreams had ever imagined. She knew now for certain she had made the right choice. She had once told him she had always been his. Now, that statement was truly fulfilled. And would be fulfilled more and more in the days, weeks, months, and years to come.

She shivered, breathing in deeply the scent trailing from his skin like fog across a lake at midnight. Though the breath was deep, she felt starved for oxygen – his presence draining her of her ability to think clearly, independently, to focus on anything but him. His very presence, the threat of a delicate touch, a confident blow across her ample breasts or taut ass, putting her on the edge of subspace. She closed her eyes and let the fantasy take over...

"On the day that I take you into our home, under my protection, I will show you my love for you and my desire to help you to ever strive to be a better, stronger woman."

He sat on the edge of the bed and beckoned her to his lap. She lowered herself across his strong thighs, breasts overhanging one side and legs the other, her delicious bottom jutting upward. She was his. She wanted this. She had dreamed of it. She had fantasized about it. When his palm struck with a fierce stinging pain against her ass cheek, a tremendous orgasm tore through her body causing her sex to gush her excitement across his lap as her eyes poured out tears of joy.

She was home.

She was his.

She was free.