Before the Bar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We Mercanti are originally from Laveno in Lombardi, Italy, on the eastern shore of Lake Maggiore, not far from the Swiss Border. Claire is blonde while I am more darkly complected. Audrey, the youngest of our new siblings, just eighteen, is a brunet, just a shade darker than red with a lovely heart shaped face and dive into deep green eyes, an all a round beauty with an inviting smile that cried 'bésame' and she wore her dress teasingly above her knees. Her sister, now our sister, Jacqueline, Jacqui to her friends, was a typical Italian beauty. She was drop dead gorgeous and wore her skirt even higher than her sister.

It was close to nine when Claire and the sisters got back from downtown Camden, she'd stopped at Magglidore's our favorite pizzeria, buying two cheese pies. They'd evidently shopped carefully, thoughtfully, because the receipt was just shy of seven hundred dollars.

The pizza was delicious, the discussion even more so. Audrey had had a high school project to trace her family's history, telling us,

"Momma's family," pausing, she teared up, wanting to cry, determined to be brave, "comes from Catania on the Straights of Messina. Poppa's family comes from Syracuse. Both cities are in Sicily." Then she started to cry in Claire's arms as all the girls started to cry.

Somberly, as the crying stopped, I added,

"We've all had loss this week, but the requirement that I adopt you girls creates obvious conflicts, I'm just seven years older, it would be a lot better if we do a legal name change and guardianship assignment on a court ordered sealed docket. That's just about an hour's work at the Courthouse."

"Ok, that works for us and changes our names, but what about schools?" Jacqueline asked, "I haven't picked a University yet and Audrey just graduated in June."

"Clair goes to Brown, but I want you all closer to home, so I was thinking of asking her to withdraw from this semester and to transfer. I was thinking Princeton, Ryder, or Lawrence for all three of you."

"I like that idea," Claire said, "I've still got a week to withdraw, and a transfer to Princeton or Ryder would work. Save on dorm fees too."

"I have the grades for Princeton, but never applied." Audrey added, as Jacqueline nodded, adding, "I'd like to go to Ryder," she said, "I've been reading about Captain Grace Murray-Harper and the UNIVAC Team she was part of. I want to work in that field."

"Ok, that gets us through tomorrow, and Wednesday. Agent O'Connor has said we can have mom and Vito's bodies on Wednesday. We can do the viewing on Friday and burial on Saturday. Ok?"

"Works for us." Claire said, adding, "Let's get ready for the 'Fashion Show."

"Remember Silvio," Jacqui added, "you have to be naked for the show, sitting in the middle of the chair, so we can see the approval meter."

I blushed a bit, saying oh no, I can't do that, then all three of them were on me like white on rice, and in a trice, I was nude as they ran giggling into Claire's room.

As our younger sisters peeked from the door Claire strode into the room, in a white blouse and black flared skirt with black hose. My eyes were immediately drawn to her stiff, dark nipples showed thru the white chiffon of her blouse. Then she twirled and her skirt lifted to flash her taughtly drawn stockings on a black garterbelt that highlighted her white-blond pubes. My meter was up three quarters when sis sat at the far end of the sofa, sitting with a leg on the floor, and the other on the cushions providing me a clear view of her open pussy, damply slick with her readiness.

Jacqui was next; she strode into the living room like a model on the catwalk. She wore a long, almost transparent pale blue robe that barely covered a formfitting lace bra she wore a girdle that held taught sheer tan hose, gartered by their taupe welts. Strolling to me she removed the robe, draping it on the shoulder of the sofa opposite Claire's position. Then she faced away from me and bent to touch her toes and I discovered she'd removed the modesty panel from her girdle. I was confronted by a drooling, excited, coral lipped cavern that demanded a licking. My dick was a veritable iron pipe oozing a stream of precloital fluids.

Then Audrey came out wearing only a pale beige slip with a lace upper, revealing hard rosette toned nipples, over taupe stockings. She stood before me, astride my thighs, smiling as she lifted the slip's hem to show her stockings and garters as she knelt over me as Jacqui seized my stalwart cudgel, directing me to her sister's slick, ready portal as Claire gently caressed my testes and fed me an erect, pink nipple. I am sure that my groan of pleasure was heard around the world as sweet young Audrey sank lower, grasping me in that certain way, known only to women, that thrills the soul. I'd be bragging if I said I lasted five minutes, I strained to resist Audrey's sensual milking grasp, but it was too much. I held her to me as I erupted like Vesuvius in a vile mood as she trembled in orgasm as I pumped her again and again. Then Jacqui instructed,

"Quick Audrey, give Claire his juices!" Her last words were muffled as she tried to swallow my cock, coated with her sister's sensual creams. The sight of Claire on her back, on the coffee table, lapping my ejaculate from Audrey's drooling slit as she sucked Claire's pink portal guaranteed my continued erection. Jacqui enjoyed my deeply driving dick as we contained our sorrows with a thick coating of sex.

I don't remember when we migrated to the king sized bed in the master bedroom; all I remember is the gentle loving of my three sisters as the night became morning when we finally dozed.

Tuesday, the Morning after the Night before~

Claire was always early riser; just after nine am she made a pot of coffee. One by one we straggled into the kitchen, I stopped by the bathroom, enjoying the relief only a empty bladder can bring, but my wood remained a stiff eight and a half inches. Strolling into the kitchen I sat in at the head of the breakfast nook, slowly stroking my meat, appreciating the fine turns of Claire's derrière, enjoying the way her stockings and garterbelt highlighted the cleft of her nether cheeks. Claire looked lovingly over her shoulder, walking to me, turning to offer her delicious cleft, grasping me, guiding me, consuming me.

Claire and I had been making love for some time, slow, comfortable loving when Audrey wandered in, she watched us for a moment, then kneeling between our knees she began to lick Claire's labia and clitoris and along with her, my striving shaft and sack, laving my testes, then as Claire peaked, she relinquished my rod to Audrey's grasping attentions and took her place delivering loving special attention to us as we surged, peaking.

As we brunched on delicious French Toast that was showered with nutmeg and cinnamon and drizzled with maple syrup, drinking coffee I commented,

"Gosh Claire, if I knew you could cook like this," I joked, "I'd have married you years ago."

That prompted an interesting discussion, as Jacqui, who'd always been a little religious, asked,

"Why do I enjoy sex so much, when the priests all say it's sinful?"

Claire responded, "Oh dear, the priests only suggest what the scriptures say is sinful, their own deportment is at best, questionable. The scriptures were written years ago by primitive people who didn't understand anything about human sexuality."

"But what about queer sex between girls?" Audrey asked. "Or for that matter," Jacqui added, "boys?"

"What about Sodom and Gomorra?" Audrey asked, "The Bible says God destroyed those towns because those towns were queer."

I answered that from a legal point of view, "Except where local codes, mostly in the south, say its illegal, if you like it, you could do it. It's been a problem for ages, not because of legality, but because opinionated humans unreasoning hate, which is mostly based in religious hegemony, create false ideas. The only way to judge a person is to know them and talk to them, only then can you judge them, deciding whether you want them as a friend or just an acquaintance."

"Two problems," I said, "legally, the word queer is considered hurtful speech and you can be sued for it in extreme circumstances." Then Claire injected, "The Bible is an ancient scripture, it was translated at least once from Aramaic to Hebrew, and more often it was translated several times. That of itself leads to inaccuracies, and occasional fabrications, like when the Nicene Council directed in 350 AD that the phrase, "and Daniel slept with his sister and got her with child," bestricken from all publication; and then you must consider that primitives tend to see every occurrence as an act of God. Since then, three centuries before Christ, and with 2,000 years since, nothing like that has happened, and man has done some really nasty things, in which God showed no interest. Most likely, it was an earthquake, because an inland sea, the Dead Sea, formed there."

"Hey, sis, I'm no brainiac. Please explain yourself." Audrey added.

"First, you must stop putting yourself down. You're very smart young lady," Claire explained herself simply, "and you'll learn to speak like I do in college, you have to do whatever feels right, feels good, do it. But be discreet about it; what you enjoy is nobody's business accept yours and your partner's, should you choose one."

"So," Jacqui asked unsurely, "if I like girls do it; if I like boys do it; if I like both, do it?"

"Only if you want too, if you don't, then don't."

After we'd all washed and dressed, I typed up the two name declarations, and the request for the order for a sealed record, and a request for an order of guardianship for all three of my sisters; then we went to the Federal Valley National Bank. Since I'd called ahead, and given the amounts involved, Stewart Blanche the Regional Vice President met us, leading the way to his private office. Jacqui and Audrey made deposits of 1.248 million each and Claire and I deposited 3.67 million. Steward asked,

"Are there any special instructions?"

"Just three: once my accountants determine the amount I'll need a cashier's check to IRS and it will probably be five figures. Second, all three accounts require two signatures for a withdrawal, any of the ladies and I as their guardian. And third, the money better be in a capital account because I can get three percent from other banks and finance companies."

"I can't meet that third standard. The maximum I can pay is just 1.3 percent."

"Then you need to immediately cash out the accounts without any charges, because both First Penn and The Bank of New York will pay 3.15 percent and I allowed 3 for the convenience."

"Ok, ok, I'll match that." He said looking less than happy.

"Excellent," I commented, "Please note that on all three deposit slips and sign them, then send me a letter confirming that today."

"Wow," Audrey said, "That was some wheeling and dealing." as we left

"That," Claire commented, "is why it's smart to keep a lawyer around."

At the courthouse we met Antonia, cause only a fool represents themselves, there is a certain separation that must be kept in legal situations. At the Clerk's Office we met Miles Stratford, the Burlington County Court Clerk. He reviewed our submissions, made over Antonia's signature.

"Everything appears to be in order, give me ten minutes, Judge Merit Wellborn," New Jersey's first Black Justice, Governor A. Harry Moore had appointed him, in 1940, "is in his chambers."

He was back in just five minutes, everything was approved and ordered as requested and he said, "He'll see you at the viewing Friday.' He also wants to retain your firm, specifically Antonia, for the Garcia-Velasquez matter. Union Transportation filed an actionable complaint, they don't mind the sheep on their right of way, but the sheep have an affinity for the switch and communications wiring, darn things already caused a derailment."

"Heck Miles," I asked, "was it the sheep and goats, or Union Transportation's shoddy maintenance? The Pennsylvania hasn't funded them properly since they opened their new Mercer County Mainline."

"Yes, I know that's why I've gotten the Judge to appoint Antonia as Translator; to make sure Garcia-Velasquez gets a fair shake. And that's why they're waiting in the Clerks Lobby to offer you a retainer as their representatives. Their preliminary hearings are not scheduled for three weeks, and I'll accept discovery subpoenas on Tuesday."

"Thank you, we need the work."

"Well, they don't have much, but you're counter suit should pay pretty well. Cause rumor has it that the War left them cash poor, and that Truman is in no hurry to pay the debts."

"So they shouldn't want to drag out the litigation and billable hours. They'll just want to settle, and quickly as possible." I finished his hanging thought; we attorneys have to work together when we're not in opposition.

12