Before the Wedding

Story Info
Things get hot between friends before one gets married.
904 words
3.72
20k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Njortha
Njortha
7 Followers

"I'm trying to befriend your fiancée, but she's not making it easy. She's acting cold and suspicious."

He leaned back against the table with his legs stretched in front of him, his dark hair gleaming in the low light. "Suspicious of what?"

"I dunno. I think she thinks our friendship is something else. Something more like..." I waved my hand vaguely, not wanting to say it.

He grinned. "More like...?"

I raised my eyebrows at him. If he was determined to tease, I would tease right back. So, I stepped closer to him, reached out my hand and almost touched his cheek. My fingers and palm burned, so close to his skin I could imagine its softness. He looked into my eyes, and something shifted. His eyes darkened, his grin dropped and he grew serious. I held my breath.

His voice was rough when he asked, "Something more like this?"

My pulse quickened and a delicious heat slid through my body. But I brought my hand back down and stepped away from him. I turned my back to him to hide my flushed cheeks. My voice was wobbly, "Yeah."

"Well, there's never been anything like that between us." There was an unfamiliar strain in his voice, and maybe a drop of bitterness.

My stomach flopped. I turned to him again. My heart was pounding, my body acted on its own. I stepped so close to him that my legs were between his, our shirts brushed against each other. Our eyes were level.

"Hasn't there?" I asked, my hands hesitating over his chest.

His breath was shallow, his eyes darkened further, and the look he gave me sent shivers all over my skin. I glanced at his lips.

"I want to kiss you." I whispered.

He closed his eyes and I closed the distance between our mouths.

His lips were soft, gentle, and the first touch of our lips together was tender. I moved one hand into his hair, draped the other over his shoulder. I pushed my chest against his, and his hands caught my hips and pulled them tight to him. The feeling of our hips fitting together was exquisite. My pussy was tingling. Jolts of pleasure rushed though me when his pants rubbed over my clit. Our tender kisses morphed into hungry, insatiable kisses. I felt as though he could devour me, as though I could consume him with the passion between us. My fingers tightened in his hair and he let out a soft gasp. I kissed down his jawline to his ear, a perfectly curved conch shell. I bit the lobe gently, and felt a growl rumble through his chest. I kissed my way back to his lips. He wound his hand through my hair and pressed the other into my lower back. When he pulled my hips into his, rough and forceful, I threw my head back and moaned. He took the opportunity to bite my neck, not enough to hurt, but enough to convey the strength and animal desire in him. I stood straight, but he had to hunch slightly to reach my mouth with his and keep our hips aligned. This position made him seem a beast, curled over some helpless prey. The idea excited me, but I was as much beast as he.

I pulled him down to the ground, keeping our mouths together. I lay back on the soft carpet, and he crawled onto me. He kept one hand on the floor for balance, but the other roved over my body, tracing my curves and lines. Everywhere he touched burned, each bit of my skin his fingertips brushed felt branded. I arched my back and let out an involuntary cry.

I needed to be on top, so I quickly flipped him onto his back. He looked surprised at the change, but closed his wide eyes when I began kissing his neck. I pulled his shirt up and ran my hands over his tight belly. He wasn't heavily muscled there like he was on his back and shoulders, but he was still trim and fit and utterly delectable. I pulled his shirt up more, revealing a solid chest with a light coat of hair. His nipples were small and pink. I let his shirt down and I sat up, my crotch pressed against something hard and taut in his pants. He slid his hands up slowly from my knees to my hips. His thumbs were tantalizingly close to my clit. I pulled my shirt up and off, my curls bouncing back into place once it was over my head. I wanted him to be as turned on as I was, and I knew I had a nice body. My breasts were small, but soft, and my body was lean. He ran his fingers over my stomach, admiring me.

When he looked in my eyes, though, I saw the boy he used to be, playing bari sax in band or studying in the library. The heat of passion fell away from me. I leaned down and kissed him, chastely, and I saw the look on his face shift, as well. He remembered me as his friend, as I had him. I stood, grabbed my shirt, and left the room. When I glanced back before closing the door, I saw a look of bewilderment on his face that echoed my own feelings. What had we gotten ourselves into?

Njortha
Njortha
7 Followers