Before the Wedding Ch. 02

Story Info
The fiancée comes to talk to Naomi.
1.3k words
3.77
6.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Njortha
Njortha
7 Followers

I sat in my kitchen later that night thinking about what Hector and I had done. I could barely believe we'd let that happen. I had always loved him, but I had never intended to complicate his life by expressing that, especially physically.

My doorbell rang, which was odd this time of night. Maybe it was Hector. My heart thumped at the thought. On my way to answer, I stopped to check myself in the hallway mirror. I was in night clothes, but nothing scanty or revealing. My hair was put up in a comfortable ponytail. I looked a little tired, but still pretty cute. Satisfied with myself, I went to the door.

Through the peephole, I saw Elizabeth waiting. Elizabeth the fiancée. The one who'd given me the cold shoulder all this time, the one whose future husband I had kissed. He must have told her. I felt queasy. Nothing to do but open the door and accept whatever angry words she needed to throw at me. I was in the wrong, after all.

My hand hesitated only a moment before I opened the door.

"Hello, Elizabeth." I said.

"Beth," she corrected, "We need to talk."

"Ok, Beth. Come on in." I held the door open for her and she walked in.

She was surprisingly calm, and I wondered if maybe this wasn't about Hector and me at all.

"Can I get you anything?"

"Water, thanks." She left her shoes at the door, put her purse down on the hall table, and followed me into the kitchen. She leaned against the counter. I found her a glass and went to the sink.

"I know what happened between you and Hector." I almost dropped the cup. "I mean, he didn't give me all the details, but I got the gist."

I handed her the water, feeling my cheeks burning and my throat clenching. I managed to choke out, "I- I'm so sorry."

She took a drink and looked me in the eyes, "You should be sorry. What you both did was cheating. Did you even consider me at all?"

My face felt so hot, "I mean, it was kind of a heat-of-the-moment thing. I didn't consider much of anything."

She stared at me, but I couldn't read the expression on her face. It wasn't anger, at least.

Unsure of what else to say, I repeated, "I'm so sorry."

Beth sighed and looked around, "Is there somewhere we can sit comfortably? I feel like we have a lot to talk about."

"Um, yeah." I led her into the living room, which had a large couch and two comfy armchairs pointed at an angle toward the tv. A long coffee table stood in the middle of the room.

Beth sat in an armchair, letting out an "Ugh" of comfort as she sank down, "This chair is wonderful."

I didn't say anything, but took a seat on the couch. I looked at her while her eyes were closed in enjoyment.

Beth's long golden hair was tucked into a neat bun, her bangs came down to her curved eyebrows. She had a pretty face, though it too often looked a bit sour when I was around. This time, though, I hadn't seen any sourness on Beth's face, even though I knew I deserved it. Beth was thin, like me, and we were a similar height. Beth had more curves, though, with full breasts and a slightly more muscular butt. She was a good-looking woman.

After a minute of silence, Beth opened her eyes and spoke. "I feel cheated that you and Hector were together in that way. I love him, I want to marry him."

She paused, "And I think you know I also find you attractive."

My mouth fell open.

She went on, "Do you see how unfair it feels to me? The man I love had intimate moments with the only woman I've ever been attracted to just weeks before our wedding. I feel cheated. I wasn't asked for my permission, and I wasn't offered any compensation."

Her cheeks were pink now, and she gripped her glass nervously in both hands. My mind was scrambling. She liked me? My pussy twitched, apparently processing the information faster than my brain could. I repeated dumbly, "Compensation?"

"Yeah. You guys got something you wanted, at my expense. What do I get in return?"

"What do you want?" I asked, my lips tingling.

She glanced at me, a little shyly now, "I want whatever he got."

I felt myself dropping to my knees, my body reacting instinctively. She was a very attractive woman, and she was asking me for sex. My body knew my answer before I had accepted it. I crawled toward her, stopping in front of her legs.

I replied, "Ok."

I slid my hands up her thighs. They were muscular and firm. She looked down at me with her lips slightly parted, hesitation and worry on her face. I stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked gently.

"I've never been with a woman before."

I smiled, "Just follow your body and do what feels good."

I looked at her lips again, round and pink, a little glossy. "Can I kiss you?"

She nodded. I climbed into the chair and straddled her. My hands found hers, she squeezed once, and then I leaned down to kiss her.

I touched mine to hers gently and slowly, finding her lips to be softer than any I had ever kissed before. I pulled away and looked at her face. Her eyes were still closed, her face still turned up to mine. So I kissed her again, slow and gentle. I pulled back and rubbed my lips against hers lightly. Her lips parted. My tongue traced the part, and she moaned a little. I kissed her again, taking her bottom lip into my mouth slightly. Every kiss I gave was slow and deliberate. I wanted her to enjoy this, and I didn't want to go too quickly or push her.

She let go of my hands and put her own around my waist.

"Is that ok?" She whispered.

I responded with a nod and put my lips back against hers. She felt my hips and my lower back through my shirt while I kissed her. My pussy was becoming wet, I could feel my clit starting to swell. I pulled my shirt up enough for her to slip her hands under it. The feeling of her skin on mine was delicious.

"Can I touch you?" I asked, my fingers trailing down her belly toward her waistband.

"Yes. Can I touch you?" She breathed.

I smiled. "Please."

Her kissing grew more urgent the lower our hands went. We reached each other's mounds, over our pants, at the same time. I pressed my fingers flat against her, slowly rubbing up and down. Her hips rocked with the motion. She held pressure against my crotch but did not move her hand.

"That feels good," she whispered. I kept going.

"Do you want to go to my bed?"

She nodded. I kissed her one more time, and then stood. I took her hand and led her into the bedroom. I pulled my shirt off, giving her a good look at my bare torso and chest. She stared unashamedly and took off her own shirt and bra. She was beautiful. We stood admiring each other for a moment, and then I indicated the bed. She lay back on it and I lay next to her.

I kissed her neck, my body pressed against hers, my leg between hers. I rubbed my thigh slowly over her mound. I kissed her nipple, an oblong, perky nub. She moaned, her fingers tangling in my hair. I flicked my tongue over the nipple and then brought my mouth over it and sucked. She arched her back. The motion pressed her thigh into my clit and a burst of pleasure shot through me.

"Is this what you did with Hector?" She asked.

I stopped sucking and sat up, startled by the question. "Kind of. But this is as far as it went. Do you want to stop?"

She looked into my eyes, and the fire in them stoked the heat within me. "No."

Njortha
Njortha
7 Followers